LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Artist - Myself

Started by Sundog, July 01, 2021, 09:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sundog

Just a small teaser of a comics project I'm starting, trying to gauge the response of the art fans here.  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If it goes well, I'll keep updating this thread, enjoy!


tapion


Sundog

*UPDATE*

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Next update: colored page.

Sundog

Thank you for the support.  :)
I've got a lot of stuff done over the years, but this is the first time I'm actually creating FBB related stuff, so you'll have to be patient.  ;D

tapion

Anybody knows this artist? The first page looked promising. Sadly nothing more comes.

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anybody knows this artist? The first page looked promising. Sadly nothing more comes.

The artist was active on this site last month. Send 'them' a PM.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh: