Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Rapture Session Bailout

Started by KnicksGiants, August 26, 2016, 12:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KnicksGiants

In the days leading up to quite possibly the worst session of my life, Rapture confused every possible detail of my original e-mail request. What time? How much did she originally ask for? She was even too lazy to spend 5 sec to Google the name of my hotel, instead e-mailing me that she wasn't aware of its existence. She told me that sending her deposit using an alternative to my preferred website, PayPal, should be "way cheaper," though it ended up being about $20 more expensive (another possibility is she was trying to avoid PayPal's payment dispute feature, but let's not go there). In fairness to her, she did accommodate my rescheduling to 15 min later. However, having witnessed her total lack of organization and comprehension, it should have been no surprise to me that there would be confusion as to what to expect when wrestling.

Without establishing any ground rules then or at any other point in the session, we quickly commenced wrestling.  Though tight, lean, strong and impressive, her physical appearance (and voice) did exhibit markers of PED use such as a strong jawline. The most feminine part about her was the odor down there that she couldn't fully mask with a fragrance. Skilled in bjj, she put me in several holds that, with difficulty, I mostly managed to escape. Having no formal experience in martial arts, I found myself using my slight advantage in size and power to emulate her moves or gain leverage with my weight. As we were fairly evenly matched, I was surprised she seemed so upset about not being able to submit me without exerting any effort. Then at one point in the fight, she gathered momentum to attack me, and in our interaction, we fell back and she hit her head on a wall. At that moment, she got up and unleashed a tirade on me blaming the whole incident on me, grabbed some money and left halfway into the session.

Now, I would be completely willing to accept responsibility if I intentionally hurt her (and I hope she's ok), but the event happened so fast that I barely saw what was going on. If she had communicated with me that she could not continue due to injury, I would completely understand, but instead she gave no indication that she was hurt, and just started being unprofessional and getting angry that she lost control in a fight with someone with far less training than her.

I feel the need to write this to warn others of her careless sense of entitlement with others' time and with money that she didn't earn herself. Rapture hadn't walked away with the $223 I paid for the deposit, but I almost wish she had.






papadoc1981

I didn't see this mentioned, but was the wrestling meant to be competitive?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

crabdone

This sounds like a completely false representation of Rapture.  I know her personally and have sessioned with her.  None of what you say sounds like an ounce of truth and if you are indeed the one to inflict these injuries, competitive wrestling or not, you should be ashamed of yourself. 

marvin

Hope we'll get to hear both sides of this story.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hope we'll get to hear both sides of this story.

  We have..hers was way more compelling.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Alina-fan

Even if it was competitive wrestling (which she doesn't offer btw), this is unacceptable. These guys just ruin it for everybody.

HectorTheInspector

Has anyone had a session with Rapture lately?
I know she is still listed on wb270, but I have emailed a few times
and never get a reply. Does she still offer private sessions?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have a remarkable talent for overrated self-confidence. I've been a member for 12 years, accumulated more than 4 days of online time, and built a posting history that's almost entirely session-related while contributing very little information of actual value.
Despite repeated warnings from the moderators, I kept posting "What Happened to Session Providers?" inquiries over and over again. Predictably, that earned me a lifetime ban from Saradas. In short, I'm a self-inflicted cautionary tale, a douchebag from Tujunga, California.

lifted

Is she still doing sessions?

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is she still doing sessions?

We did an hour 2 nights ago.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is she still doing sessions?

We did an hour 2 nights ago.

Good to hear. A Hall of Fame woman.

HectorTheInspector

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is she still doing sessions?

We did an hour 2 nights ago.

She is not listed for sessions anymore. Is she back doing sessions?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have a remarkable talent for overrated self-confidence. I've been a member for 12 years, accumulated more than 4 days of online time, and built a posting history that's almost entirely session-related while contributing very little information of actual value.
Despite repeated warnings from the moderators, I kept posting "What Happened to Session Providers?" inquiries over and over again. Predictably, that earned me a lifetime ban from Saradas. In short, I'm a self-inflicted cautionary tale, a douchebag from Tujunga, California.

pat777

"the most feminine part about her was xxx" who writes that really. Sad that session wrestlers have to deal with these individuals, the other meaning of 'deposit'.