LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Muscular Maid Servant

Started by pramitsen2008, July 09, 2023, 05:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pramitsen2008

CHAPTER 1: The Backstory

Greetings everyone. To start things out, this is my first try at writing a story so request to please excuse regarding any errors or punctuation mistakes. I will try to keep things simple and share details as things had turned out.

This is primarily a true incident but apparently, the names have been altered and events have been dramatized so as to keep readers interest piqued.

In India, primarily to aid without every household chores primarily in large metropolitan cities, we have domestic maids (mainly females). They are termed as- "Maushi", or "Bai" or even "Didi". But the most common term that they are called under is, "Kaamwali" aka House Help, for starters. They are mostly the female from far off and remote places; wherein infrastrctural development is not much slower compared to the cities and not much to look forward regarding work. So the women leave their families and homes behind and work in people's houses to make their ends meet.

The women work in around 10-12 houses on a daily basis on a minimum wage and perform various household chores like- cleaning, dusting, mopping, cooking, taking care of kinds & elderly folk, washing clothes, taking care of pets, etc. to name a few. Their respective work starts early in the morning, like 6AM and it goes on until late at night, like 10PM. These women are extremely hard-working and because of them we all are able to move on wothour work.

But the thing that must be highlighted from all this, is the women's level of: FITNESS, ENDURANCE & STAMINA. These women toil daily literally with their "sweat". They are the most physically active and that too without even going to the gym. In the cities, they are seen walking kilometers wearing simple slippers; they climb stairs to reach to even the 10th, 12th or 20th floor; they are capable of lifting 2x, 3x or in some cases maybe even 4x their body weight (only in certain extreme instances).

One such incident was with our house maid. Her name (changed) is, Roma. She has been working in our house for approx. 5 years. She hailed from a village location in the southern part of India but as of this moment, she lived with her family in the city. She was happliy married and even her children went to school and possibly even got good grades. She was somewhere in her late-20s with a fairly dark and dusky complexion, long brunette hair tied neatly in a bun, her saree (a long unstiched fabric worn by women with added clothing consisting of a petticoat and a blouse). She used to work in around 10-12 houses and for us she did- dusting, mopping, cleaning utensils, sometimes even helping my out mother in the kitchen. She always had her saree worn tightly around herself so as to make her work easily without any hindrance and had the loose end of her saree tucked around her waist. She had a friendly demeanour and a fair sense of humour. Although only educated till 10th grade, her common sense on life was something else. Both Roma & I had a close friendship since the day she was kept as a house help at our home. Regading Roma physical stats- she was around 5FT 8INCH; broad shoulders, thick arms & thighs from years of physical work, tapered waist. She had a powerlifter build of sorts.

From a young age, I always seem to admire and respect the hardwork that these ladies put and seem to always compliment Roma whenever she accomplished something extra in the work. I could tell just by looking ar her that how strong and powerful her physique was from years of doing household chores. If she was not a maid, then under proper guidance she could easily become a powerlifter, strongwoman, hell even a bodybuilder of sorts. I had an inclination of collecting videos and images of female bodybuilders, crossfitters, wrestlers and simply watching them to know just how strong women can actually be in real life and sometimes even wondered that how would Roma look as an athlete. Thus began my plan of action.


CHAPTER 2: The Plan

During my school summer holidays, wherein I had a long 3 months to while away my time, I decided to begin working on my plan. Turns out my school had given a vacation project wherein they alongwith an sports company wanted to know who was the house maid that was the fastest, strongest, fittest. Project Title: THE FITTEST MAID. The winner shall be the face of the sports brand and even be allowed to participate in various sporsts even and win cash prizes. So we see how the plan could be put in action without effort. I told my mother about it, she was a bit perplexed but understood the idea. The next day, Roma came to work. As usual she finished her work and was about to leave, when my mother called to her to wait and something was to be discussed.

-Mother, "Roma, as you know that my son has summer vacations now and I'll be mostly busy with my office work so before it all starts, I wanted to talk to you about this project."

-Roma keenly listened. She said, "Madam, this sounds really good and interesting. I'll make sure that I work the hardest to be the best."

-Mother, "Roma, simply hardwork won't win the test. You must be willing to go the distance and do whatever it takes to be the winner since I won't take any weakness when it comes to fitness."

-Roma," Madam, I'll do whatever you ask of me without question and make sure that your son wins the 1st prize in the school project." My mother thought for a while.

-Then she spoke, "Roma since your training begins tomorrow, I'll fix a personal trainer for you. But you have to understand that since you'll be completely occupied in this, I'll be keeping a replacement house help. And remember, you only have 3 months to become the best. That means no compromises."

Roma and my mother agreed on this and left stating to arrive at 6AM as per my mother's orders.

Next day, Roma arrives at 6AM and goes downstairs with my mother to meet her trainer.
-Mother, "Roma, meet Karan Krishna. He'll be your trainer and you must promise to listen to whatever her says."

-Karan, "Roma, since you'll be training under me, I'll skip the stretching since working as house help has already given you the flexibility you need. Your gym membership has been taken care off for 3 months by me. So we can get started rightaway and remember, All The Way."

Thus began Roma's training. The training was split into parts since they had to cover building aspects like- Stamina, Endurance, Muscle Gain, Fat Loss, etc. So Roma training schedule consisted to sprints, weight training, and weightlifting with 1 rest day.

Roma was introduced to the gym and decided to train in her saree itself with only changes being done were her shoes- she was given both running and gym workout shoes as gifts by my mother. Her Trainer, Karan even altered her diet. He introduced protein shakes to her diet, added more protein (animal & plant) to her diet and controlled her carbs intake with reduced fats and no salt or sugar for the next 3 months. She was shown how to prep her meals and did so in the same manner. To not miss her training schedule, she lived with us for the next 3 months in a separate room wherein a home gym was fixed to allow her to work once she knew how things went.

Roma training started everyday at 6AM without around 5KM jogging. She had endurance so a 5KM jog was simply to get her blood pumping. Post her 5KM jog, was her weight training session. This session ran for strict 3HRS daily. Roma had training splits to work every singel muscle group in her body. At first, she thought her weights would be only light ones, but slowly the intensity increased. In the gym, Karan shouted counts for Roma and she did the countless reps with one goal in mind- 1st place prize. Roma diligently pumped iron in perfect strict form, never for once loosing sight. From presses to pulls, curls to sqauts; every single exercise was being accounted for. Karan pushed Roma's physical capability to her limits till she could not lift anymore. She literally had tears rolling down her face and her enitre saree was drenched in sweat. Roma gorged on her meals and drank protein shakes to compensate her increased protein intake as instructed well in advance. This went on like a month, until Roma was fully capable of training herself with only Karan to spot her when needed.

On one day, both my parents were out for work and I had the opportunity to take a peak into Roma's workouts. After her jog, she sat for doing concentration curls. I saw her going for 50LBS dumbbells and she did 10 reps of that, next it was followed by 60LBS and finally 70LBS. After 3 sets of concentration curls, Roma arms looked massive. In a way, her genetics seemed to be designed for muscle gain, since over the last month she had gained a lot of solid defined muscle and lost body fat also. Her physique was like a lightweight bodybuilder. Roma saw me peeking from the door and called me in. The fan was switched off, so her training room had a musky smell of sweat. She picked me up like a toddler and kissed me on my cheeks. I'll say that simply being around her was enough to turn me on. Roma next began doing push-ups and managed to do 100 of them. She sat on the bench, huffing from her workout. Her saree clinged to her body as usual, only now more so since she was carrying more muscle than anyone of us and plus due to her excessive sweating.

-I casually asked Roma, "Can you show me your abs?". Roma was confused as to what was being asked of her. So in order to change that, I thought of sharing and showing her video of female bodybuilders and athletes with even showing her some posing sessions online.


pramitsen2008

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Wookey


Romenjohn


Karthikkr25

Can't wait Roma to save the boys from bullies

pramitsen2008

CHAPTER 3: The Changes:

At the beginning of the following month, I made it a point to give Roma an understanding of what it meant to feel like being physically strong and confident. As usual, she had concluded her gruesome training regime (trust me, one look at her training pattern would make a grown man cry). I thought of of idea, that why not simply perform some tests or physical feats to see just how strong over the past month had Roma actually become. I took a notebook to write down specific details. I called out to Roma.

-Me: "Roma, would you please come here."
-Roma: "What is it young sir?"
-Me: "Roma, for the last one month you've been training like a clydesdale. But, still I've not seen how strong you've truly become. Why not we test that now? Since, there's plenty of time.
-Roma: "Sure, young sir. But, how do we test that? I've just completed my 3HRS of weight training and kind of don't know whether I'll be physically up for the tests.
-Me: "Roma? Your born ready. Haven't you been pushing yourself so that I win the 1st prize, don't you want me to win?"
-Roma: "Definitely, young sir. Please tell what do I need to do?"
-Me: "We could start of with some push ups. Do as many as you can. Then after that, you could try weighted calf raises and end with a 10MIN spot jog"

Roma starts off with the tests. She does each of the things I instructed in absolute strict form without a pause. One culd literally see that strain that she was putting in her body and the pain she might have been going through. Since, every time she gave a 10SEC pause, she was literally out of breath. Her muscles were about to burst right out of her blouse. Roma was dripping in sweat from head to toe and what started of as slow and controlled grunts, had now changed to screams.

-Roma: "Young sir, I'm doing all things you've asked me to do. But, my body can't take it any longer. Please stop it!!"
-Me: "Ok, Roma. You can stop." Roma collapses on the floor.

-Roma: "Young sir, don't worry. I'll make sure you win the 1st prize. Have I impressed you?"
-Me: "Yes, Roma. I'm impressed by your feats."

In every school, there are always bullies or rivals. Same was in my case. Although not a bully but a rival in every possible way. Before the summer vacation began, my rival, Shiv, said-

"Be prepared to loose. I'll turn my maid into a superhuman and no one would dare stand up against her." This kind of made me more determined and eager to get the 1st prize by all means. That meant, leaving no stone unturned.

I conveyed to Romawhat Shiv told me about winning the 1st prize, and to that Roma calmly said-

"Young sir, in order to win one must follow the rules of the game. Simply cheating will not suffice. You must be willing to go the distance and not stop there. Since, only when you go beyond the limit would you achieve what you intend to achieve and more." This statement was simply enough to reassure that there was still a lot to do before the final day of the competition.

One evening, I was riding my bicyle with Roma undertaking her evening jog to keep her stamina and endurance levels high. There were few locals ruffians who were bullying a small kindergarten child over a ball. I was afraid of going ahead but Roma reassured that all would be fine and told me to wait back as Roma walked ahead to those bullies. Mind you, those were pretty big buys even for Roma but she was determined that she would be able to take care of herself. So, Roma stepped between the kid and those guys and politely said-

"Leave the kid alone. Can't you see that the kid cannot take any more of your endless bullying."
-Big Guy 1- "Hey, maid ! Why don't you mind your own business ! Don't you have house to go to and work ?!"
-Roma: "Sure, I do. But first this mess must be cleaned." With that, Roma leapt into action. Guess, her training was paying off really well, since she was capable of handling the big buys all by herself. The highlight was what she said after beating them to a pulp-

"You said I'm just a woman? But, have you ever seen a woman like me? Have you ever seen a domestic help so strong and powerful that she could snap you like a twig? No! Good! Pray, you never have to. Now Beat It!"

I noticed a sense of confidence and pride in Roma which was previously not seen. Earlier she was shy and timid and always kept herself away from conflict. But, now its the complete opposite. Guess, have a strong physique truly boosts your morality and confidence, I wondered within myself.

Karthikkr25

That's awesome. In the upcoming chapter please make her to crack some ribs by body scissor

Wookey

It will be interesting to see how the dynamics of the relationship change

pramitsen2008

CHAPTER 4: The Next Phase

In the previous chapter, I had given a thought that Roma's confidence must be boosted through sharing her how strong and powerful women could truly be. Although, a glipmse of the same had been shown by her when she stood her ground against thr group of ruffians. But actually giving her a taste of what it actually meant being "Muscular".

There I was casually watching the television and Roma was in the other room going through her gruelling training sessions. Today was her nightmarish, LEG DAY. So, Roma's workout consisted of- Leg Presses & Curls, Calf Raises, Squats (Barbell & Dumbbell), Hamstring presses & curls, etc. to name a few. But unlike normal folk, her's were more intensive designed for maximum muscle growth. One could actually hear her grunting and moaning through the workouts. While watching the television, I came across a sports channel which was broadcasting an old Ms.Olympia competition. I though, now is the chance and went straight to Roma's room.

-Me: "Roma? Are you through with your training?"
-Roma: "Nearly young sir. Just got the squats until failure sets to go." Roma seemed completely out of breath but her energy was not lowered. Her physique looked pumped beyond words and her saree, well it was soaked in sweat and clinged to her body.
-Me: "Roma, come with me. I want to show you something." I took Roma to the living room and showed her the female bodybuilders on the television. She seemed to be transfixed at the show. After the show got over, Roma asked-

"Young sir, you showed me that females can be muscular yet be beautiful." I nooded. Roma said, "Do you think I'm beautiful?" I seemed a bit surprised.
-Roma: "What I meant was, that could I get to see some posing videos also? Maybe that might help me out." I told her- "Sure, there's plenty on the internet." But then, I thought that something must be done with her clothes which migh ease her training. An idea struck my mind, why not buy her some sports wear meant for physical work. So, I took Roma to the nearby mall to but her few clothes (from the pocket money I'd been saving of course).

I saw that the moment we entered the mall, heads were turning. Quickly we bought the stuff needed and returned home so as to avoid further people approaching Roma for tips on fitness (she was not fitness influencer by any means). So, Roma went to her room to change and when she opened the door, my jaws dropped literally. Her physique looked as if it had been carved from solid rock. Roma trained so hard that the changes were visible literally. Her shoulders were perfectly capped with the 3-D look; the traps were thick which made her neckline look broader; clearly defined 6-PACK abs; tree truck thighs with diamond calved; wide back and lats flaring out as wings; bulging biceps with horsehoe triceps; bulging hamstring. But the standout was her 'pectoral' development. Those long chest workouts had given Roma clearly defined pectorals and due to reduced body fat her muscle straitions were clearly visible.

Seeing that infront my eyes made me suddenly feel lightheaded leading to me fainting and falling on floor on my back.

Wookey


pramitsen2008

Greetings to all readers and followers,

Apologies for the delay in new stuff. Will be continuing this story. So stay tuned for more exciting stuff.

pramitsen2008

CHAPTER 4: Consciousness

All that I remember after loosing consciouness was the scream of Roma. Luckily her fast reflexes prevented me from falling hard on the floor and injurying myself. But, all credit goes to Roma. She was the real hero. She easily scooped me up in her arms and carried me all the way to my room. Roma sat next to me for a long time beside my bed without even uttering a word with only tears rolling down her face.

After sometime, I uttered-

-Me: "Roma, you seem awfully quiet. What's bothering you?"
-Roma: "Young sir, I was scared that if anything were to happen to you, then I would not be able to forgive myself."
-Me: "Roma, you needn't worry. You were there as always. So, let's keep this aside and focus on your goals." Saying that made Roma smile and the warmth of her smile coupled with her powerful physique was enough to brighten my day. Suddenly I received many notifications in my phone. I quickly glanced and saw it was my school rival, Shiv. Shiv's parents had hired a IFBB Olympia level coach and his maid servant was being given IFBB Olympia level trainer and all sorts of updates were shared by him. Seeing this angered me and I thought of an idea. I immediately called one of my friends who had previously met a coach, who used to train bodybuilders. My friend reluctantly shared the number and I called him up. The coach was, Manikaran (a former champion bodybuilder himself).  Manikaran arrived and I explained the entire project to him. He eagerly listened and said that he would do it without charging any fee. Manikaran and I convinced Roma that from now on the entire training shifts. Endurance and stamina is the key but as Mark said- The Body Needs More Mass. Thus began, Roma's brutal training regime to sharpen and chisel out her physique even more to the point people would say- How The Hell Does One Even Achieve That.

Wookey

Keep the slow burn happening with progress reports of her lifts and measurements. Abstract terms don't let the reader appreciate the growth on a stage by stage basis. Minor suggestions that do not detract from my love of the story. K+++

pramitsen2008

CHAPTER 5: The Changes

Manikaran had a very old-school vibe and theory when it came to training. He had a very simple logic towards life- HARD WORK or NO WORK. I must say its a very old saying but kind of get things done and same theory was to be used even in Roma's case. Manikaran did not have that much belief in advanced training techniques. He believed that if one can master the basics then they can muster anything that comes in their way. Manikaran took Roa and me to a completely differnt gym. The moment we entered, it felt like it the aura was from the- Golden Age of Bodybuilding. Each member was focused in their training and not a single person took pictures or even listened to music. Manikaran said-

"Roma, for the next couple of weeks, this place will be where you'll train. You must make it your home, cause trust me, you'll be spending a lot of time here. Respect this place and the machines cause they'll be your friends as well as your foes during training." Roma nodded and I gulped as to what did Manikaran have in store. He even changed Roma's diet and said, he would train her no less than any man (meaning- her training would be similar to any of the men in the gym and that would be challenge she must accept). Manikaran told Roma-

"When I'm through with you, you must be at the no.1 position. You must be the best in this gym and none of the others must be capable of even being near you." Well, thanks to Roma fast muscle gaining genetics, that should not be a problem.

Manikaran next morning- "Roma, you will train from morning 6AM to 12NOON. Then, an hour of rest. After an hour, you'll return to training till 5PM. Then another hour of rest. Finally, you'll end your training at 9PM." Roma agreed.

Watching Roma train in this old school style gym was something else. Since, my summer vacations were long, I could spend a lot of time beside Roma simly watching her train till failure. But, Manikaran was a trainer like a drill sergeant. He would make Roma do reps after reps and sets after sets till she collapsed on the floor. Manikaran even made sure that Roma wore proper gym clothes topped with a loose fitting tank top just like everyone else. Manikaran yelled-

"Roma, your hitting chest, the workout are meant for your pectorals and not shoulders. Do them like you mean it!! and since you missed few good ones, I need you to give another 100." Poor Roma, she was already soaking in her own sweat with tears literally flowing down her cheeks. She gritted and clenched and gave Manikaran a perfect 100 reps for incline benchpress

Manikaran to Roma- "You are working legs. Do every single exercise until I say stop". Roma started off with leg extensions. She repped until she fell off from the machine and then Manikaran said- Stop. Next, Roma started off with squats. She squatted till her back and legs gave way and then Manikaran said- Stop. Rest of people were in awe that a woman like Roma was actually to sustain Manikaran's training regime, since he was known to effective yet brutal. But, I guess Roma was able to tackle it since being a domestic help your practically built for extreme physical labour no matter the work.

Manikaran made Roma work like a machine. Roma cried throughout the workout but never uttered a word. She was slowly gaining the upper hand in the gym. She was now able to squat 475LBS (50LBS more than the best squatter in the gym); her benchpress was 375 (25LBS more than the man before her); her curls, presses & pulls were each around 25-50LBS more than the man next to her. In short, Roma was nearing perfection and even her physique changed although still quite beautiful and feminine. Finally after a long and brutal couple of weeks, Manikaran said-

"Roma, I must say that it was a joy training you. You've made me proud and that something I've not said many times, atleast not to any of the men around." With saying that, Manikaran and Roma shook each others hands and me and Roma left since in a weeks time, the school competition was to take place and Roma needed to prepare for the final stages.

Wookey

Hope that he was working out as well otherwise will be broken by their eventual sex. K++