⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Who would you love to spot during a sweaty workout?

Started by whtsox, June 13, 2010, 06:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whtsox

I'm just trying to get a consensus of who people would love to have a one on one session in the gym with.  Showering later optional?


hmmmbob

Definetely Annie and definetely showering afterwards  :D


goldbricker

Heather Armbrust no doubt...what a leg freak, in a class by herself.

diamondtime

Not on the list but Lindsay Mulinazzi, now that would be hot, hot, hot...

legs2010

Slightly off the subject here, but...

I was in the gym one evening and this girl sat on the exercise bike next to me.
Her triceps were pulsating, massive, the first time I'd seen muscular arms on a woman, in the flesh. She then went on to do some bicep pull-ups and her guns must have been 16 inches, really peaked.
Needless to say  I could not get off that bike for about 20 minutes because, errrr...

So I don't think I could handle a workout with Heather Armbrust for this reason!

arcore23

If I could take a decision only from this list, Debi Laszewski is my favourite.