Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New to the site

Started by Alexjoppie, August 23, 2010, 10:14:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexjoppie

Hello all!

I'm new to the site (thanks Rob for the invite)

A little about me. My name is Alex (Alexandra) I'm 38 and I am from and live in Holland.

I've been working out for a long time but it hasn't been too long since I got serious. I joined Spartacus Gym last september and I've got to say that I've been enojying the sport a lot more since I got more serious.

I'm married to a lovely lady from NY and my brother in-law who is also a natural bodybuilder actually inspired me to shoot for more and compete. So I trained very hard the past year to put on some mass and lose some fat so I can get started on my new path.

I'm ready to head down that road now and I'm very excited about it.

So I hope this forum will help me get to where I want to go


RobMash

Welcome Alex, we are ready to follow your career until the start and motivate and give you precious suggest. Your personal page where you can post your progress wilb be available soon


I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS