Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Artist- Guitartist03

Started by Vegeta125, April 17, 2024, 11:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vegeta125

Random assortment of art from Guitartist03.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


LtPaintsniffer

Damn, it's such a shame his Deviantart page got axed.

peakfan

Since the Guitartist03 DA page is no longer up and his stuff is kind of scattered around (Twitter- Guitartist2, Furaffinity- zarufuu, Bluesky, pixiv, etc), I decided to compile everything of his I could find from various galleries and other compilations, and my own saved images.  I went through and deduplicated everything to the best versions (except a few cases where I kept both backgrounded and transparent-background versions), and tried to add the character names to any recurring characters (there were a few one-off OC's and such I didn't bother tracking down the names of).  This should also be up-to-date for his most recent stuff as of 7/2/2025. 

There's an "other galleries" subfolder for stuff of his found in other people's profiles (mostly unofficial colorings, minor edits, and some commissions), and a subfolder of that called "fanart", for art of his characters or his versions of characters, not drawn by him.  The totals are 746 images in the "main" folder, 88 in "other galleries", and 107 in "fanart".

Vegeta125's post is a pretty good preview of his recent style, so I'm just going to post thumbnails of the compilation.  For anyone not famliair with his art, there are a lot of flatchested characters that are still female, like the blue ghost girl Aki, or his version of Juri from Street Fighter, etc.  If anyone has any female muscle stuff of his that's missing, let me know and I can make a new version.  There's one corrupted zip that I left in the collection as a placeholder ("Juri Pec Animation(Update) - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login"), it's supposed to contain the video file "JuriPecRipple4.avi", but the download apparently didn't finish when it was originally downloaded, if anyone has that full file I'd be grateful.

Download:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


-Thumbnails-

Main Folder:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Other Galleries Folder:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Fanart Folder:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login