Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Unbeatable Muscle Girl Patty

Started by Mastron, April 10, 2023, 11:16:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mastron

So, I lost my stories from awhile back. Don't think I'll be able to recover them, but I still obsess over muscular girls,  and particularly my  muscle girl Patty

************************************************
As I flexed my monstrously muscular vagina, I felt an intense rush of pleasure unlike anything I had ever experienced before. My entire body quaked and convulsed with each movement, the power coursing through me like a never-ending surge of electricity.

As my quads bloat sickeningly huge, each one greater in circumference than the universe itself, I rub my colossal thighs together, maximizing the pleasure that courses through my body. My calves, each larger than galaxies, bloat with insane muscularity, the tendons in my legs stretching and snapping with each flex.

And grow, the power coursing through me is like nothing I have ever felt before. It's as if every cell in my body is vibrating with a force that threatens to tear me apart. But I revel in it, basking in the sheer pleasure that my own body is capable of producing.

My calves bulge and expand, the ridges of muscle snaking across my skin like cosmic trenches. The grooves between them seem to stretch on forever, each one deeper and more pronounced than the last.

My quads are no different, each muscle fiber standing out in sharp relief as they bloat with insane levels of mass. The power that courses through me is almost too much to bear, but I refuse to let it consume me.

With each passing moment, I grow larger and more powerful, my muscles bloating with obscene levels of mass. And yet, even as I grow more monstrous, more inhuman in my strength and power, my childlike face remains, innocent and playful even as it belies the incredible force at my command.

I am Patty, goddess of pure power and strength, and with each passing moment, I become more and more unstoppable. Nothing can stand in my way, not even the laws of physics themselves.


Mastron

I notice my glutes have grown to a freakish size, jutting out defiantly and the crack between them stretching almost infinitely. I flex them with pride and give myself a spank, the sound echoing through the vastness of the void. It's almost impossible to move my massive muscles, they crunch and grind against each other with unbelievable force.

Despite my narrow waist, it's stuffed with bestial and incomprehensible amounts of muscle. The grooves between my abs grind with impossible force, each ab larger than star clusters and impossibly shredded. My obliques squirm with such muscle they appear to try to burst from my skin. I am in awe of the sheer power that courses through me.

My breasts, each larger than galaxies, sit atop my massive pecs, lifting and separating from each other as I flex. The nipples are so erect and engorged that they seem to stretch endlessly, like tendrils reaching out to explore the vast expanse of space.

My face is a mix of childlike innocence and unbridled power, my succulent ponytail hanging against my monstrous bullneck. I am in ecstasy, my body and power beyond anything I could have imagined. The universe is mine to command, and I will use my incredible strength to achieve whatever I desire.

As I shiver from the force of my orgasm, I know that there are more to come. And with each one, I will grow even more massive, even more powerful, until there is nothing left but me and my infinite strength.

Flex dir

Fuck I love Patty and her bizarre muscles, I hope I can read more about her her brutal adventures and her insanely sick muscles