Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Push-up rides

Started by Steezin, September 26, 2022, 05:18:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steezin

I really wanna lay on the back of someone who can do push-ups with me. I'm 140lbs was wondering what girls might be able to do this. Also bench press would be nice too how much harder would that be?

Steezin

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

liftcarryfan1

Push ups many. Bench press maybe some. 

Del4

Clark Flex and Carla [UK] both did this for me and I am 35/40lbs heavier.

liftcarryfan1

Don't Know what tazzie can do these days but she used to do it with me and I am 5'8 220, Dominique Danger also, Tapered did hip thrusts with me. and was in a push up position with me on her back.

James1974

I experienced that years back! A very strong and muscular lady in Toronto did 5 push ups with my almost 200 lbs on her back. After that she squatted me and then jumped on my back to see if I could do a push up with her on my back. ! Lol. Best experience of my life.

Tiberius

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Push ups many. Bench press maybe some.

depending on weight benchpress would be easier though. If the combined weight is 170 kg, with both weighing 85 KG then when she is down she is upporting like 117 kg and after pushing up she is supporting about 93 kg (because the angle changes therefore the supported weight does too).
So if she can coordinate it in terms of strength it would be easier for her to benchpress you.

Fabi benched me really effortlessly but only managed a couple of weighted pushups.

Mscllvr21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I experienced that years back! A very strong and muscular lady in Toronto did 5 push ups with my almost 200 lbs on her back. After that she squatted me and then jumped on my back to see if I could do a push up with her on my back. ! Lol. Best experience of my life.

Who was the woman?

DCReviews

I have tried this a several times with a few session ladies. Off the top of my head the two that I remember are Renee Toney, and Colette Guimond, I actually have a video of Colette bench pressing me and doing push-ups with me on her back.  I also saw Becca Swanson in New York City and she also did push-ups with me on her back and many other lifts. I'm going to see Ripped Princess soon and I definitely will test this out on her. Lol. 

jchill

     I had a session with Tapered Physique back in January.  She was able to do 1 rep pushup with me lying on her back, and I weigh 192lbs.   

DCReviews

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I experienced that years back! A very strong and muscular lady in Toronto did 5 push ups with my almost 200 lbs on her back. After that she squatted me and then jumped on my back to see if I could do a push up with her on my back. ! Lol. Best experience of my life.

Who was the woman?


How tall was the woman, what did she weigh and look like?