Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

„Unconventional Stories“

Started by menases, March 05, 2023, 10:31:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

menases

Hello...Buenas...Moinmoin...Sorry...I speak better Spanish and German then English...

Looking around I find more brutal stories here than I would have guessed...which I personally like...before the internet I thought I had a problem anyway...

I for me like it when muscle women do brutal things that are not in their responsibility...when they are forced in some way...like for example in "European Super Soldier" or the stories are so twisted and weird...that they can't compete with normal life...like for example "Motherly Kingpin"...so I satisfy my black side...
My normal side prefers women who break things or show muscles for me because they want to do me a favour...or want money for it...

How is it for you ?