Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Monstress (MuscleMama1113)

Started by dogstar, February 03, 2020, 05:36:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

burrman66

I have had Skype and HerBicep sessions with MuscleMama and they were always iincredible.  Besides being sexy as hell with a beautiful smile and a muscular body to die for, she is sweet and friendly.  I have scheduled an in person session with her in Pittsburgh for October and I can't wait to meet her.  Communication was easy, quick and organized.  All you Pittsburgh guys need to treat her right.

burrman66

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Warhawk Overdrive

I tried to get in touch with her a couple of week ago. email got bounced back  ???  ???
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

2ndHoodman

Ooo no has she retired?

I missed her on a recent nyc visit due to timing but she's always a wonderful time

post_punk_skunk

She's currently on tour, according to her SG profile.

2ndHoodman