LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ms Stone-Part-01

Started by prisonpreak, February 23, 2023, 04:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prisonpreak

It passed year and half since I saw miss stone , year and half filled with a great sex time like a heaven with her , and also filled with a very scary times with her , when you be with miss stone you shouldn't have to watch a horror movies , just see her when she get angry , or the worst case , spent a punishment time with her alone , as no one can help even he is exit , no one can stop her else she decide this

She is adding great weight and muscles than last time I write, you can say triple or twice her weight, she became very bulky and overweight body , but with hard and firm muscles, and also very tough and sharp.
Me , I left my job, My business administration could not tolerate my frequent absences, which were caused by Mrs. Stone's orders, I work live with her now at her farm, She inherited it from her late husband and of course, almost her slave, and also his poor son isac and his wife jolia Is living with us too.
I married her, None of my friends knew about this matter of my marriage, otherwise he was surprised by the matter, that I married an old woman, and it was strange for me to do such a thing, but everything changed when they came to visit me and saw her, the size of his huge body hidden under a modest robe was impressive to them, even if it was estimated that it was excessively overweight, of course they do not know what is under those clothes and what this size means, but the thing that caught their eyes basically It is the size of her gigantic breasts which the robe fails to conceal their sheer size, of course their jealous looks were evident on their features because I enjoyed such erogenous possibilities, but they don't know the bad side of the story, that you live moments of fear every night when you are alone in the room, and you wait for it to be a night Of bliss which any one could wish for, and which Mrs. Stone is already good at achieving, or a night of punishment from hell that you wish would end. Although the day when my friend I was very happy to see them again With the restoration of our memories together and our laughter, it is a day that I will not forget on the other hand, which eventually led me to be bedridden in the hospital for two months now. in front of them and that I will not allow this to happen again, and the verbal altercation escalated between us until we called her a cow, and that it is natural for them to be a strange beast like her that does not understand anything about the origins of tact