LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Dating section on Saradas

Started by big easy, August 08, 2020, 01:35:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

big easy

Hi! I was thinking if anyone has thought or suggested having a section on this site dedicated for dating athletes or other members who share a love for muscles?


VegasAce

You're not going to get female bodybuilders/powerlifters/strength athletes on this site who are single and interested in dating men on here.

If you're attracted to strong, muscular women, best way is to get into the lifestyle yourself. Get into bodybuilding, powerlifting, get yourself into the community of fellow athletes and befriend the people there (both men and women,) possibly compete and then you'll probably meet someone to date. There is a reason why strength athletes typically date other strength athletes: it's because they live a similar lifestyle as them.

Female Bodybuilding

Why don't you try You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

big easy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You're not going to get female bodybuilders/powerlifters/strength athletes on this site who are single and interested in dating men on here.

If you're attracted to strong, muscular women, best way is to get into the lifestyle yourself. Get into bodybuilding, powerlifting, get yourself into the community of fellow athletes and befriend the people there (both men and women,) possibly compete and then you'll probably meet someone to date. There is a reason why strength athletes typically date other strength athletes: it's because they live a similar lifestyle as them.

You're right! The best way to meet muscular women is to be in the lifestyle as well. I have recently started training and dieting and hope to compete in the future someday, but it will be a few years till then lol.

My main intention was to get people who are not in the lifestyle but who love muscular women and fmg stories to be able to meet one another. Who know's, they might inspire each other to get into bodybuilding and grow together as a couple. Actually that would make a pretty good story on here ;P

Old Surehand

The only reason why a muscular woman would come to this forum is to promote her website or services. Why would they come here for romance? There are already better platforms for finding romance on the internet.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

knufflschmoe

yes ,go regulary to gym, different times ,and perhaps you cross the way of a strong woman randomly

then offer her a bit support ,make small talk with humor,flirt appealingly,and perhaps there`s a chance ...??!!

even in countries where it`s not so common as in california  there are more and more seriously training girls,sometimes (still rare)
real muscular..............

tate1

I agree with what you all posted... but...
Big Easy did also say it could be for "other members who share a love for muscles." Although gyms and such are a good place to look for female muscle, what about looking for female muscle admirers? The only place I know of is shows.

wizeguy007

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dating FBB

Just met this amazing FBB around my area. Not gonna go into detail on who she is but she did compete recently in the Pittsburg Pro Masters. Overall great woman, funny, just a pleasure to talk to. Now she is prepping for her pro card in November in Orlando and she just let it be known she's gonna be real busy. As spontaneous I'm, I have to admit it'll be tough not being able to be around her for the next two months. At the same time, I get it and she doesn't want any distractions or lose focus. The crazy part is she's obsessed w/ me and wants to see me as well. I had to remind her about that pro card being the goal. She did say afterwards I'm all hers since that'll be her last show. I'm doing my best to keep my sanity these next 8 weeks lol
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FBBSeeker

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dating FBB

Just met this amazing FBB around my area. Not gonna go into detail on who she is but she did compete recently in the Pittsburg Pro Masters. Overall great woman, funny, just a pleasure to talk to. Now she is prepping for her pro card in November in Orlando and she just let it be known she's gonna be real busy. As spontaneous I'm, I have to admit it'll be tough not being able to be around her for the next two months. At the same time, I get it and she doesn't want any distractions or lose focus. The crazy part is she's obsessed w/ me and wants to see me as well. I had to remind her about that pro card being the goal. She did say afterwards I'm all hers since that'll be her last show. I'm doing my best to keep my sanity these next 8 weeks lol

Sounds incredible. Is there an update?