⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

I’m SusanKay and I am new to Saradas

Started by SusanKay, July 10, 2020, 03:36:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SusanKay

Hi ! I'm SusanKay and I am new to Saradas. My friend referred me here. I am a female Bodybuilder. I am on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login as well as on IG , TWITTER, and OnlyFans. I am investigating to see what people like to see. And I want to expand in my business. Hope to learn a lot here!


Muscleluvr69

Hey Susan I'm actually a huge fan of you. I think your the bees knees. You slay

ilikebuffgirls

Shoot us links please I can't find you.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscleluvr69

Just search for her on the above listings she provided. She will show up.

Pringlesman


Bulklover

I met Susan Kay a couple of weeks ago and she is an awesome woman!  "Hi Susan!"  ::::waving::::
Life sucks and then you die.

Devilsharvest

Hi Susan Kay
Nice to see that you find your way in this Forum. I´ve seen some of your Stuff and was realy impressed. Was also a Member at your site and will be in the future. Thank you for stopping by and say Hello.

Carpe Diem :rock:

mglenn44466

Hi Susan,

To you question "what do you like to see"

For me its a fantasy around Big strong powerful muscular women in power .. Themes or stories where a women is the doctor, the boss, the instructor, the teacher the school principle, the governess  .. you get the idea :-)

Any time a women in power recognizes that one of here subjects is excited  to be in her presence .. so its great to hear stories and see video and pictures around muscular women dominating men with care, if that makes sense  .. Meaning sensually show power by lifting, holding,  caressing,  kissing .. I know many also like punishment .. but thats not me