⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Nicola (Niki) Thomas Shaw

Started by Timmon, April 01, 2013, 08:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nyckid

Does anyone have the video to those contests???
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Timmon

This is Claire screen cap from 1992 EFBB champs. All I have due to hard drive failure a couple of years ago. I'll up some video sometime, when I can find it. She does have a nice face, but her body dominates. Gorgeous muscle shapes and ripped to bits. A true loss to the sport, and no photo's anywhere. Another example where FBB came too early, the technology was just not around to produce a decent record of these earlier women. Real shame.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

pumpfiction

Claire Wheeler, Sandra Berry, Pam Davies, Colleen Yates - no relation to Dorian, Bev Hahn, early Joanne Lee and Paula Bircumshaw, etc. The UK (With Germany) definitively offered the most hardcore contingent of FBBs in Europe from the late 80s throughout the 90s.

velvet74

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Noswal

Until today, I'd know her as Nicola Shaw-I'd no idea she was Joanna Thomas's sister. She evidently still lives here in Cornwall UK.
So many women, So little time!! :)