LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [DarkVengeance] The Girl Through the Webcam

Started by Female Bodybuilding, July 23, 2017, 08:34:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Female Bodybuilding

The Girl Through the Webcam

Submitted by DarkVengeance on November 14, 2015 - 8:45am


"The Girl Through the Webcam" tells the story of Dennis Callaham's interactions with the mysterious Cara, through a series of webcam sessions as part of a social experiment with her. Dennis records his thoughts, opinions, and feelings about Cara after these webcam sessions in his personal journal.

*

The Girl Through the Webcam (1)

Submitted by DarkVengeance on November 14, 2015 - 8:47am

The Girl Through the Webcam
Written and edited by Amnoartist
Journals 1 & 2 - August 12th & 13th

Foreword

Herein lie the social experiment journal entries of one Dennis Callaham, an employee of Dynacorp. All opinions expressed within these journals are Dennis', and don't Dynacorp's own.

The social experiment in question was of Dennis regularly noting down his thoughts, feelings, and opinions of our new experimental subject named Cara, after they carried out frequent webcam sessions.

Both Dennis and Cara's respective locations on-site were secluded and far from one another, meaning contact between them outside of the webcam sessions was next to impossible.

As Dennis' journal was simply compiled and not reviewed in advance of its release, it's possible some of its entries are distressing or difficult to read. That being said, please be cautious.

Some background information concerning Dennis: He is aged 21, and studied in college to be a computer programmer. He also lived in a small apartment of his own, until he signed up for the social experiment, where he was then transferred to Dynacorp's private holdings, one in which he carried out the webcam experiments with Cara.

Background information concerning Cara is prohibited ahead of reading the journal. The entries themselves will offer this information, though most likely in a titbit fashion, meaning reading the journal is essential to learning more about both her and the nature of the experiment.

[This story will feature the following in certain chapters: female muscle growth, female height growth, breast growth, female muscle growth from food consumption, random spurts of female muscle growth, random spurts of female height growth, and feats of strength.

///

August 12th

I settled into my new apartment here at Dynacorp today, after half a day's travel from my hometown, and what a pleasant sight it was seeing a bed (my new bed) for the foreseeable future. The journey over wasn't necessarily a difficult one. Rather, it was just simply boring. There was nothing to look at on my way here. A few meagre signs here and there – that was it.

My apartment itself is lush. But I didn't expect anything else from Dyna. They're the leading enterprise in... well, just about everything actually, after all. Because of that, its funds are more or less in a constant flow. Or so I've read in the magazine interviews about it. I have a glass balcony that overlooks the sea in the distance. Honestly, if given the choice, I would happily live in one of Dyna's private estates.

I still find it hard to believe I was the one chosen to take part in this social experiment, to be honest. I mean, I was one person out of the likely thousands who applied for this thing. So why me? Luck, I guess. But there is something I don't understand. "... To take part in a revolutionary social experiment with our greatest work yet," the flier said.

So, it's fair to say the experiment I'm to do is to simply converse with a new form of Artificial Intelligence, then note down my thoughts and feelings about it. At least, that's my guess. I've seen Dyna's latest attempt at AI – a whole robot with skin grafts made to make it appear as human as possible, Conversing with a robot is something I didn't expect to do, I'll admit. But... it's not something I'm not willing to get my hands dirty over either.

Before my departure for Dynacorp HQ, the document I received gave a bit of information about the company's 'greatest work yet.' It was scarce, but I imagine it was deliberate. All it said was the robot's name was Cara. Seriously, that was all it said. A waste of paper, if you ask me. No matter. I guess they (the experts at Dyna) want me to find out as much as I can about Cara on my own terms through the experiments themselves. But how would these actual experiments be performed?

Well, the truth is I'm to converse with Cara over a webcam. I thought I'd be face-to-face with her to do that, but I can see the security related reasoning behind the decision for us to talk over webcam. I suspect Dyna has spent billions on creating Cara for what and how sophisticated she is, so having her stolen or copied would prove disastrous.

I'll have to end this entry for the day. It's already well past midnight, and my first conversation with Cara is tomorrow at 11am sharp. I would hate Dyna to think their decision in choosing me as their tester for their latest product was a bad one because I failed to appear presentable.

August 13th

I met Cara for the first time today, and right off the bat I learnt one thing: she wasn't a form of Artificial Intelligence like I initially thought. She wasn't a robot, piece of hard-coded software, or anything within that vein.

No, Cara was a pure, flesh and blood human being with equally real thoughts, feelings, and opinions. Of course, robots and general AI can do the same themselves in a sense, but they can only simulate such things.

I would say Cara is very much an uptight individual because she rarely spoke, but it's her very first time speaking with someone who's a complete stranger. The only people she knows are those who work for Dyna. She eventually opened up though, as time went by.

When we first started talking (albeit rarely and with awkwardly long periods of silence in between), I learnt Cara is somebody who quite likes classical music. She had Mozart's Eine Kleine Nachtmusik softly playing in the background while we talked. I never expected Cara to be someone who was interested in classical music. Then again, I never expected her to be a real human either.

Speaking of the background – Cara sat behind a full-length mirror that allowed me to look at her hair from the back. It was long and cascaded down the back of her chair. Apart from the mirror, there was nothing to see but a plastered wall.

Surprisingly, it was Cara who the first of us to talk. I'll confess my chances to do so were scuppered because I was too busy still coming to terms with the fact Cara was human. I was so certain I was to talk with a robot...

She asked me where it was I came from. She did so with such anxiousness I felt sorry for her at first. There's no doubt about it – meeting new people is a strange, maybe even terrifying experience for her.

When I asked her the same question, however, I was stunned by her response. She had lived there – in one of Dyna's private holdings – her entire life since birth. It's her home.

Cara has two older sisters – Aubrey and Carly – but she's had little contact with either of them for years, it's even worse regarding her mother Moira, who Cara hasn't had any form of contact with at all. She's apparently been reassured countless times that her mother is still "around." It's just incredibly difficult for her to get the chance to talk.

Cara's next question took me by surprise – as if the first one didn't. She asked me what kind of girls I was interested in. There was a moment of silence between the two of us. I think Cara realised this too. I knew I had to tell the truth – the chat sessions were being recorded and any form of lying or negativity on my part would affect the experiment.

Of course, I told the truth. I admit I was sceptical at first, but I told Cara I was into muscular girls. I told her, but it wasn't enough to satisfy her. She wanted to know more: my favourite hair colour in a girl, favoured eye colour, how big I preferred to see these muscular girls... she wasn't afraid to admit it, she wanted to know everything.

And I told Cara everything. I had to, after all. The more I told her, the more interested she seemed to become; there was a glint in her eye eventually.

I finally got around to asking Cara what kind of guys she was into. But she was sly and said she had to go, and that we'd talk about that the next time we logged on for our mandatory chats.

I'll admit Cara's growing interest in me talking about muscular girls was a tad uncanny. Usually when I divulge my liking towards them, people get creeped out. Cara was different. I guess it's because she's spent all her life in the private holding, and likely knows next to nothing about what's weird or not. Especially when she lives in an establishment where progress is always made, no matter in which directio
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Female Bodybuilding

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Aztec44


jhunter


Amnoartist

Heh, lol this is an old one of mine. Was published on the old You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login before it died.
Support me on Patreon: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Heh, lol this is an old one of mine. Was published on the old You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login before it died.

No continuation?
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive