⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My Muscle Growing Fashion Model

Started by BossRose, October 30, 2022, 07:30:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BossRose

Chapter 12

I thrust into her as our breaths grow heavier.

"Harder." She moans.

I start pounding. My balls slap against her muscled rear. Her pussy feels like heaven. A shiver runs down my dick. The pressure is building. I'm close.

"Nicky I'm gonna cum. I'm going to fucking cum."

Nicole rolls over and I climb on top of her and straddle her with my dick aimed at her face.

"Make me huge again Luke. Give me back my huge fucking muscles."

I erupt in her face, she opens her mouth wide to catch every drop of me.
She swallows soundly when the muscles of her bullish neck push my load down. The effect is instantaneous; I can feel it beneath me like an electric shock shooting through Nicole's bulky body. Her muscles tense up, they swell and push me up into the air.

"Yes! Oh yes!" Nicole moans underneath me.

It feels like an earthquake. Her body is like a landmass rising out of the ocean, a new continent forming.

"Yes! Grow!" She moans.

My thighs are pushed apart as she widens. I've never seen her grow this quickly before. She kicks out with a foot and an armchair goes flying into the wall.

"So good!" Nicole arches her back and I slide off her. My dick is rock hard even though I've just blown the biggest load of my life and watching Nicole writhe in pleasure on the creaking floorboards only makes me harder. She's now so big that she completely eclipses the bear skin. Fucking hell she's probably bigger than the poor bear who wore it.

"Oh baby I'm getting huge I can feel it!" Nicole rolls over and the coffee table is crushed, reduced to toothpicks under her bulk.

She spreads her legs before me and fingers her clit. I can see everything, her rising and falling abs, her thick veins pumping beneath the skin and the long triangular muscles pointing straight at her pussy. I want to please her. I want to make her happy. So I grab onto her thighs and kneel between them.

"Careful Luke."

Her legs are absolute columns of raw female muscle power. They look like industrial pistons that could crush a car.

"Don't worry Nicky," I plant a kiss on the inside of her leg; her skin is hot on my lips.

"What if I crush you?" She says.

"Have faith, Nicky." I say and give her pussy a long hard lick.

Nicole moans. I run my tongue up and down over her cunt. I press my lips against her clit and bite down on it.

"Fuck! Luke!" Nicole throws her arms around and I hear the sound of splintering wood as more furniture is turned into firewood.

I look up at her but can only see a pair of gigantic boobs and pecs riding on a rolling sea of abdominal muscles. Her thighs press down on my skull and I don't know if she's still growing or if she's clamping down on me. But either way I'm not afraid. I know that all this power belongs to her. My girlfriend. My greatest love. My Nicole.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

Her legs tense and flex around me but there's no pain. Nicole is bucking her hips in ecstasy but her powerful body isn't hurting me.

"Fuck!"

Nicole's cunt trembles in my face as she squeezes out an orgasm. It fires through her body in shockwaves, as if every muscle in her gigantic body is cumming on its own and it takes several minutes until the earthquake dies down.

The fire has burned down to a heap of cinders and the floor is full of sticks and splinters. But I'm not cold. My girlfriend keeps me warm, her muscular embrace surrounds me like the walls of a castle.

"Hey Penguin?" Nicole says.

"Yeah?"

"We're going to need a bigger bed."


Epilogue

Two months later.

"Babe, do I look smaller to you?" Nicole says.

I look up from the Vogue magazine I'm reading. Nicole is in front of the full body mirror, wearing a golden evening gown that hugs her every curve and muscle. Her shoulders and back are bare; the muscles just pile on top of another like a stack of bowling balls.

"Maybe you've shrunk a bit," I grin at her.

There's a knock on the door and Diana pops her head in. "Nicole, dear, Catwalk in five minutes."

"Just a moment darling," Nicole says. "Finishing touches."

Nicole sways over to me and leans forward. Her smile runs from one outstanding little ear to the other and her green eyes are sparkling.

"Just a few drops, Penguin," she says and pulls my pants down.

"And you think five minutes will be enough?"

"I know it will," she says and her strong arms lift me up into the air.

The Vogue magazine falls onto the floor face up. Nicole is on the cover wearing a sporty black swimsuit with white stripes, she's so big that all her bulging muscles barely fit on the page. The issue title reads:

"The future of beauty."


THE END

BossRose

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Wookey

What a wonderful Christmas present. Thank you

Maestro

What a terrific story! The premise is obviously a fantasy; but it's a fantasy I share with you. You have created a sweet relationship between two people who are working hard to maintain their relationship despite major difficulties. I only wish it was longer. You could have held my interest for many additional pages. Please write more stories. You have a wonderful imagination.