Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Stories about forced FMG?

Started by Mr_Obvious99, June 02, 2023, 03:32:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Obvious99

Does anyone know any good stories involving forced fmg? Basically a woman being forced to grow muscular against her will (can be by magic, science etc...)


The First One

Birth of a Goddess by Seldom Lasts.

Sounder9-


big easy

There's one story on here that I don't remember the title, but it's about a BBW model who insults her fbb friend and becomes cursed to become an fbb herself. It was a really fun concept and wished there were more stories like it.

P.S. If anyone knows the title or has a link to that story, please share. Would be greatly appriciated!

The First One

Fat to Fit, although I'm pretty sure it was on DA.

big easy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fat to Fit, although I'm pretty sure it was on DA.

Thank you! I believe someone did post it on here as well.

Mr_Obvious99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fat to Fit, although I'm pretty sure it was on DA.
That was a pretty good read, thx  ;D

ks10306

The absolute best story in this genre is "Torture Muscle" by Richard Greye. Its a full novel, and his other stories are amazing as well

Jdrabbit1

"Muscle Lust" by Mac... It's on DTV. (A scientist creates a deadly mate to satisfy his lust.)

taoschild

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The absolute best story in this genre is "Torture Muscle" by Richard Greye. Its a full novel, and his other stories are amazing as well

Thank you, KS. I really appreciate your vote of confidence. Forced muscle growth isn't a genre I've explored too much but something I may consider for an upcoming work. Here is the link to Torture Muscle:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login