⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Jupiter Gym-- Remastered

Started by RaraNana, November 19, 2022, 08:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaraNana

****************************************

THE JUPITER GYM→ Remastered

*****************************************
A few years ago, I posted my first written story to a muscle girl forum under a different name. it was my "first try at writing a story, which contains unrealistic muscles, but no violence. I'd even say it's a bit romanticized", and some folks seemed to like that. Unfortunately, I never finished it, so I thought it would be fun to give it a try again, and perhaps, expand it even more than the original.
Hope you like it!

Chapter 1: Introduction to fitness, and something else...


Jade was an ordinary girl at first sight. In her 20's,she was an already respected lawyer, making a name for both herself and the bureau she worked at. But, one thing that everyone said they liked about her, perhaps even making it a bit uncomfortable, was her body.
Smooth, brunette skin covered her, alongside  dark, silky hair, which went all the way down to her shoulders, hugging her hourglass figure-  At only 5ft 2,  and 110 pounds, and with average B-cups, she didn't really stand up, and she went unnoticed at most places, until she spoke, and people looked at her face:
A  little, cute nose contrasted with her gorgeous and full lips, which usually displayed  a cute and innocent smile. That being said, however, the most captivating feature about her were her eyes: gorgeous, clear green with hints of blue eyes, the kind that make you wonder if they're made out of a substance only the most talented artisans could come up with. That's where her name came from, as her eyes were the same jade color as the jewelry of ancient civilizations.
   But today, she had barely spoken, as instead of wearing the suit she was so used to, or a formal shirt, she was sporting a pair of  gray leggings and a sports bra, which she had gotten admittedly impulsively after seeing it on sale. But, it would come in handy, she thought, if the rumors about the place she was going to were to be believed.

   She halted at the entrance to take in the view: an enormous building, easily taking the size of an entire block stood in front of her. The place wasn't only wide, but tall as well, as it covered 6 stories easily. But what stood the most was the lack of windows that allowed to look inside, as they were covered by a logo, showing a  cartoonishly muscular man carrying a planet in the same way Atlas lifted the globe, although he was standing on letters:

"THE JUPITER GYM"

'So they weren't lying when they said I couldn't miss it'- Jade thought to herself, as she made her way in, barely noticing how the automatic doors were twice as big as the ones you would find in a mall.
   Upon entering, she quickly spotted a bored receptionist that was doodling something on her desk. But what caught Jade's eye the most, was the fact that with each stroke of the pen the receptionist made, with every line, she could see a line appear on her arm, showcasing really good definition that separated  her biceps, delts and triceps, each bulging outwards slightly with each movement, despite being covered by a T-shirt with the gym's logo on it. Jade found herself staring at that motion, entranced by it, unsure what she felt towards it, until the receptionist made her jump as she talked:  "So... did you come here to work out, or only to stare? You do know pics and videos last much longer, right?" – The receptionist then looked at her, and gasped, as she recognized her:" OHMYGODIMSOSORRYIDIDN'TRECOGNIZEYOUYOURETHELAWYERTHANKSTOWHOMIHAVEAJOB!" –  said the receptionist, not so calmly.
"I...yeah, that's me, and don't worry, I didn't come here to stare, I came here to work out. The case of your gym took a lot of time and energy out of me, so now I decided to take a vacation, and, as you can see" – she pointed at herself – "workout. So don't worry about me, okay? "
   The receptionist nodded, visibly embarrassed by her behavior. "I apologize, it's just that after you won in court, there's been an increasing number of folks trying to sneak in, or trying to snatch secret pics of our customers. And that's a big no-no, both because of their privacy and our gym being as exclusive as it is." – the receptionist pointed at the tinted glass doors: "Our clients like privacy, and we like giving it to them. As such, I'm going to have to ask you to sign an NDA before you come in. I know this is probably easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy for you, but rules are rules. Please sign here. Oh, and don't worry, this is free of charge, for the three months you're with us, and we won't ask for your credit card until then!" – the receptionist handed her a piece of paper, which Jade read and found that it all checked out, so she signed without any trouble.
"Ah! Really nice! Remember, you just signed to acquire a Gold Pass, which is a pass to our premium services, although for you it's free of charge. You get as many protein powders, milkshakes, pre prepped foods, towels, massages, spa sessions, sauna passes, gloves,  sessions with a tutor,  yadda yadda as you want in these two months, and if you'd like to, to an extra. Oh, and welcome to The     Jupiter Gym, where the strongest men and women come to train to carry their dreams until they're fulfilled! I have to say that to every rookie, it's in my contract, sorry' – She said with a sad smile.
   Jade was genuinely surprised by all the things that the gym offered, and was eager to start her day. However she wondered: "What's the extra?"
"Sorry, to know what it is, you must sign something else with one of our researchers."
   "I see... so... sorry, I believe we haven't been properly introduced. I'm Jade, and you are..?"
"My name is Leila, nice to meet you!"
"So, Leila, I know you work here, but do you workout here?"
"Yup! And I can tell you, the results are much better than you might expect! I got here two weeks ago, and even tho I never practiced any sport whatsoever, I'm already sporting these guns" – she brought both arms into a double bicep flex, visibly straining her shirt, and making Jade blush a little, and focus entirely on the tennis balls under her sleeves – "Pretty neat, huh?"
"Yeah... pretty neat" Said Jade, again entranced by Leila's arms, following the ripples of her forearms when she reached to open the door in front of them.
"Please, come on in!"
________________________________________________

As Jade made the first step into the gym, she was instantly greeted by the sound of metal clashing against metal, and grunts coming from everywhere. No matter where she looked, all that she could see was the biggest people she had ever seen, lifting the largest weights she had ever seen in her life. She let out a gasp when she walked past a group of them, realizing that some sported biceps larger than her head, and also stood significantly taller than her. When she passed close enough, she could see the individual fibers flex and relax against reddened skin, pushing more veins outwards with each rep they performed. Soon, however, Jade realized that there were women as big or even bigger than the men!
They did the exact same exercises, sweat making their smooth skin glisten , which paired with the gym's lighting, made them look absolutely monstrous, as most of them showed a lot of skin, training in bikinis or sport bras, their watermelon-sized breasts spilling outwards because of their prodigious size, only to have their biceps fight for space with them as they surged slightly bigger and bigger with each rep.  Jade kept on walking, feasting her eyes with the muscle orgy she was surrounded by, trying to understand what was happening to her as she felt her cheeks redden, until she found basically the only thing she actually recognized: the free weight track. She went through the dumbbells which ranged from 5lbs, all the way to... 300lbs!? Jade was taken aback by that. Could there actually be anyone  strong enough to use those? Quickly deciding it would be best to start easy, Jade grabbed the lightest ones, and decided to copy the movements she saw the other people perform. Once she felt confident enough, she closed her eyes, trying to focus solely on how the movement felt.
"Oh, yeah, that's definitely it!"
"Oh, I can already feel the burn!"
"Jeez, I already feel like my muscles are about to tear!"

"That's because your form is awful" – said a powerful, yet soothing voice. Jade was startled by it, and opened her eyes abruptly, only to find a buxom in front of her that was, to put it mildly, absolutely huge. Even when covered by a loose hoodie and its soft fabric, Jade could clearly tell that each individual orb was about twice the size of her head. She was taken aback by their size, dropping the weights she was using as she backed down just enough to have all of the massive being in front of her in her full field of view.
It was a gorgeous tall, blonde girl, about Jade's age, judging by one of the prettiest faces Jade had ever seen on a girl, filled with energy, with a deviant smile as she looked down at the rookie. She estimated that the girl stood at 6 ft 8, although her estimate only got bigger as the mass monstress took steps to get closer and closer.
"I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to do it..." – exclaimed Jade, still trying to understand how a human being could get so big, especially a woman.
"Hey, it 's okay. I didn't come in here and magically learnt how everything must be done. It takes practice. But, with time, you'll be able to do this:'' the gargantuan girl  took one step back, leaned her shoulders backwards, and took a deep breath. She closed her eyes, and put her arms to her sides as she closed her fists. Nothing happened for a few seconds, until she started getting redder and redder,  and veins started appearing over her forehead, pulsating more and more with each passing second as she grunted ' C'mon... C'mon, I can feel it!'  Almost... there! " – Her voice faded into a series of grunts .
And then Jade could see what was happening
The woman in front of her, who already filled her wherever she could see, started filling it more. And more. And even more! She was getting  wider, growing right in front of Jade's eyes! The lawyer's jaw dropped, as the woman in front of her filled in her previously loose clothes . Her muscles became easily distinguishable from under her clothes, the ripples on her chest showed, the valley between them slowly but surely 'swallowing' the fabric, engulfing it in its expanding mass, her arms ballooned so much they were wider than Jade's torso, her shoulders now so far apart that from Jade's perspective, the blonde now looked as wide as she was tall. Her abs now showed a chiseled 8 pack that would put every model, every bodybuilder's core section to shame, in both size and definition, and she was still growing! As for her legs, Jade watched in awe as the separation between them slowly disappeared more and more, stretching the pants that covered them to the point they started to tear, and to top it of, she was covered by a web of  veins as thick as fingers pulsating in tandem with her increasing heartbeat. Her muscles were soon too much for her clothes to contain, and they gave up with a loud tearing noise as the fabric was ejected from her body!
'' C'mon... I want more! Hnnnng ...More MUSCLE!!''The muscular behemoth was still not satisfied, and, in a fraction of a second, she EXPLODED with size. Right as she said that, Jade witnessed what looked like a muscle explosion as the blonde's biceps surpassed the 35 " mark and her breasts grew about as big each, if not more, her traps reached over her ears, and her pecs  reached her chin!Her core section, possibly the skinniest part on her body, was now wider than some of the machines in the gym. Her thighs should have been around 48" big, and her calves weren't that far away from that mark! Her formerly milky white skin now looked red, like it would explode at any time after that muscle explosion,
The giantess stood there only with a bra that struggled to contain her gigantic breasts and a pair of panties that didn't cover much either, both with simple, plain black designs. Her entire body was now full on display, some strings of fabric here and there giving her the aspect of someone who had just been in a very bad fight. Jade unconsciously rubbed her chest and her crotch, completely hypnotized by the spectacle she had just witnessed.
"Uff..... Uffff... One moment..need... to catch my breath' as she said that, it looked like she was trying to reach her knees with her hands, but her lats fought for space with her biceps, as her abs fought for space with each other, preventing her from fully completing the motion. After a minute or two she said, now fully recovered, but still with one hell of a pump: " Oh, my bad, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Skye. I will be your personal trainer for these next months! "
  Jade answered, still in shock:"I'm Jade... nice to meet you...Skye" She bit her lip, shamelessly staring at her new trainer.
Skye noticed how the smaller girl had her eyes glued on her, so she decided to give her a little show. With rhythm, she flexed her pecs, alternating each one rhythmically to make them dance, and her ample bosom go up, and down. Up, and down. Skye noticed how Jade's nipples were now showing through her sports bra, and she was inches away from groping herself. Skye knew she'd have to end things there, in order to keep a more professional relationship. She was her employer, after all.
"Hey, cutie, my eyes are up here" – said the muscular woman, ending Jade's trance.
' I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to do, I promise it won't happen again' she said trying to hide her face from the blonde, because of the embarrassment.
"Heh! Don't worry, it's all You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login have nothing to worry about. Considering most people freak out and look disgusted when they see such muscular gals, your reaction is... flattering, in a way.'  The blonde started with a deviant smile, while pointing at Jade's chest. That didn't help Jade, who just wanted to die right then and there."I'm sorry if I made you feel bad. Or embarrassed. But, I will allow myself to assume one thing about you based on this experience: you like muscles."
Jade nodded
"You like girls with muscles."
Jade nodded again.
"You like extremely big muscles" – said Skye with a deviant smile.
Jade nodded, once again.
"You want to be a girl with extremely big muscles" – Skye's smile looked more like an evil grin.
Jade looked at Skye right in the eyes, allowing Skye to see the sheer passion, the energy and the sheer will behind the jade eyes, as they shined when she exclaimed:
"HELL YEAH!"
   And just as in cue, Skye's black bra lost the war against her boobs, making what was left of the bra to fall to the ground and Skye's face red as a tomato.



******************
To be continued
******************


southbendcarp

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jhunter

Nice one shot, and nice build up. Not bad.

Jaguar

* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.