LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Does anyone here prefer to dominate a muscular girl than vice-versa?

Started by WereHunklover, August 17, 2022, 11:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WereHunklover

Personally, I never liked to be submissive, on the contrary, I love to dominate. The stronger and bigger the babe, the better for me. A lion likes his lionesses buff and physically impressive to have a succesful pride and strong cubs. But he does not like to be toyed by them, he likes to go rough on his girls.

Since I was a kid and got enamored of muscle girls by Amazon Pepper Ann in her show's opening and She-Hulk in the 90's show, I dreamed of being a hunk myself to impress muscular ladies and bang them hard. My preferences haven't changed much, although I like to be submissive at times.

I respect preferences and in no way do I intend to come off as despective towards folks who prefer to be submissive. Just wondering if anyone here shared my tastes  ;)

WereHunklover

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

nujerz84

Kinda defeats the whole purpose of seeing a physically stronger woman for session if I'm in charge all the time or being the alpha.

Nahuel-H

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Personally, I never liked to be submissive, on the contrary, I love to dominate. The stronger and bigger the babe, the better for me. A lion likes his lionesses buff and physically impressive to have a succesful pride and strong cubs. But he does not like to be toyed by them, he likes to go rough on his girls.

Since I was a kid and got enamored of muscle girls by Amazon Pepper Ann in her show's opening and She-Hulk in the 90's show, I dreamed of being a hunk myself to impress muscular ladies and bang them hard. My preferences haven't changed much, although I like to be submissive at times.

I respect preferences and in no way do I intend to come off as despective towards folks who prefer to be submissive. Just wondering if anyone here shared my tastes  ;)


How good your comment friend. I agree 100%. I am 50 years old today. Since I was 15 years old I remember that when I saw the American Muscle program on ESPN I felt a fire inside me, which is still burning and I hope it will continue for many more years... hahahaha.

Fan of athletic and muscular women  ---
Karma is very well received.

Bulklover

Yep.  I typically don't do the dom thing because most women didn't care for it.  But there were a few who understood my particular twist and were up for being a "worthy opponent," among them Debra D'Andrea and Kasie Cavanaugh.  Between the two of them, we had some hellacious throw-downs that ended up with a fairly violent schtupping.  It was crazy!  The other one was Gabrielle Hames, but as you might guess, despite my best efforts SHE took me apart like a $2 watch and then proceeded to use me as a dildo.  LOL!!  But what a way to lose!
Life sucks and then you die.

Blueline

@bluklover what a way to have session, i would have loved this lose amazing woman amazing session for you.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

charmingcarl

That.  Is.  Awesome.  Three of the women I wish I had the chance to meet!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yep.  I typically don't do the dom thing because most women didn't care for it.  But there were a few who understood my particular twist and were up for being a "worthy opponent," among them Debra D'Andrea and Kasie Cavanaugh.  Between the two of them, we had some hellacious throw-downs that ended up with a fairly violent schtupping.  It was crazy!  The other one was Gabrielle Hames, but as you might guess, despite my best efforts SHE took me apart like a $2 watch and then proceeded to use me as a dildo.  LOL!!  But what a way to lose!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login