Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kira - DC, Maryland

Started by darwin123, October 23, 2022, 07:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darwin123

Hi,

Has anyone met or heard anything about Kira in DC?  She seems tall and strong



Thanks

darwin123

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

midnight60

I've had two sessions with her.  She is awesome!  Tall, very strong, accommodating, friendly, fierce, talented and a wonderful lady!

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've had two sessions with her.  She is awesome!  Tall, very strong, accommodating, friendly, fierce, talented and a wonderful lady!
seconds above

WrestlerD

She was difficult to schedule with for me. Set a date and sent deposit and she suddenly had the dates and times confused. She sent the deposit back but it took quite some time

midnight60

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She was difficult to schedule with for me. Set a date and sent deposit and she suddenly had the dates and times confused. She sent the deposit back but it took quite some time

I've had 4 sessions with her and never had a problem.  She's great!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Pigeon95

She is mega dominant.   If you can block her head lock than you may have a chance in competitive wrestling. Vey tough and fun woman.

2ndHoodman

I'd love to someday but I never come to DC with a car so I wouldn't even know how to see her if not in the city