⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Nominate your Saradas Muscle Goddess of June

Started by mnezeran, April 07, 2010, 08:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

proverkafb



stheno


oncodoc1


kraka3

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Vote for young and very good looking Marina LEMENOVSKAYA Марина Леменовская]


I like Marina too; I'd give her my vote, too.


niros828




Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Vote for young and very good looking Marina LEMENOVSKAYA Марина Леменовская]


I like Marina too; I'd give her my vote, too.

Yes, Yes, Yes, Marina please!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

roadkill22


Designer1971

and the winner is!!! (or should be) Annie Rivieccio!!!!!!

Old Surehand

I like Tazzie Colomb for the month of June. I also like Julie Bourassa and Annie Rivieccio a lot, but several of you guys already mentioned them. Maryse Manios would be my 2nd choice. Some of you guys are entering girls that may be out of the game like Tonia Moore and Sarah Dunlap. Maybe you guys might want to consider some newer girls like Rita Kaya, Angie Robertson or Amber DeFrancesco.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


valentino

Luciana andrade

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

geronimo

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login