⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Agility

Started by The First One, June 19, 2022, 05:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The First One

May be kind of an odd question, but how agile do you prefer a transformed woman to be?  Personally I think the two extremes of "large enough that her own size is a hindrance in some respects" and "more agile than a normal woman despite her hulking physique" are both interesting in different respects.

The First One

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

The First One


airbag

Personally I'm in the "Too big to move properly" camp preferably, but I can still enjoy the "better in every way" approach

Sounder9-

I'm in the "gotta have movement to describe the actions". At the very least have it to where, usual tasks that were done easily before the size increase are more difficult but still doable.