Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Eastern Asian sessionettes?

Started by HF_KF, June 23, 2022, 04:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HF_KF

Hello everybody

Recently I have entered the world of sessions and I am enjoying it very much! However it has come to my attention that there are hardly any eastern asian ladies that do sessions. Or I am searching for them in the wrong placse. Which I find unfortunate because I think that they have a beautiful  muscularity.

Does anyone have any knowledge, experience or advice regarding this topic?


Prophaniti

Are you looking for asian women? Or women in Asia?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

HF_KF


Prophaniti

This is everyone i can think of/find

The most muscular
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Various degrees of muscularity
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
https://twit***.com/MissXI_
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bulklover

What a shame Amy Richardson isn't on this list.  Heehee!
Life sucks and then you die.

HF_KF

Thank you Prophaniti! What a great list. Definitely some new gems to meet.

I have tried to do some further searching and the closest i got was the Muscle Girls Club in Japan. But they don't do sessioning, just pouring/squeezing drinks. Which is still cool to experience.

Too bad, fbb like Yuna Kim don't do sessions. She is so beautiful.