⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Melissa Coates WPW 732 (Extended Version) [High-Quality Upscale]

Started by BondyB, March 12, 2026, 03:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BondyB

Another upscaled WPW compilation with extras. This time it's the beautiful Melissa Coates. I have added five extra scenes from WPW 307 and RM 044. Upscaled the clips to 1920x1440, 59.94 fps high quality AV1. I tried some other settings and managed to reduce the file size quite a bit. It's still a large file though (17 Gb) so I split it in two parts. Over 3 1/2 hours of Melissa.

Bondy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Clip part1:
Clip part2:

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.



Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

averyhedm


zip2022