Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Yvonne Vasquez

Started by hypnomuscle, March 07, 2010, 04:47:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hypnomuscle

I have a few more pictures of her...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hypnomuscle

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kotten

Here we have some more Yvonne Vasquez pics. Anyone remember the name of the fbb with blonde short cut hair?


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

andres63

The blonde in short hair is Gillian Hodge

andres63

I know Yvonne. I used to train with her back in the late 80 when I was living in Miami. I had a big crush on her as well, but of course, I never told her. She is a really nice person. Question, does anyone know if she really bought a gym or not? It was talked about in a competition that she actually bougth a gym in Miami.

guana

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
the blond in gillian, Gillian is a black "female", it's in qoutes because it is wildly rumored that she took the next step to become a he a long time ago.

Gillian and Yvonne where lovers for a long time.  I think they own a gym together on South Beach.

Lance1973


You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bobt

Here's a picture I had of Yvonne on my hard disk that I thought I would post. She has always been one of my favorite FBB gals! I will post more of her later......as soon as I find them on my hard drives.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.
Aristotle

Mass-Tech

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

OldSchmoe67

A bit late to the party, but thank you for posting these pics. Yvonne was incredibly gorgeous and an exemplar for 1990s female bodybuilding, head to toe!

Timmon

With Suzan Kaminga
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Loco11

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

retrobot

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login