LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Brandi Mae

Started by meteora113, December 07, 2021, 02:55:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viper4lyfe

Anyone know where to contact her for booking?
A bit of that Karma upping as thanks does go a long ways, friends.

Viper4lyfe

A bit of that Karma upping as thanks does go a long ways, friends.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone know where to contact her for booking?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Life sucks and then you die.

cjones

Yea I got lucky and Saw Brandi on Tuesday night and she was great she's definitely a must see. I'm trying to convince her to come to Philly

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bernie1212

I saw her like 4 weeks ago.
Yo.

Hadrianus

Tried to PM you about the session with Brandi

dis220

Does anyone have recent experiences with Brandi Mae? I'm interested in a session but concerned about her current condition muscle-wise. Please feel free to PM, as well. Thanks!

artax

Have not session with her but I agree with recent pics I've seen kn social- doesn't seem as fit as before

2ndHoodman

Saw her late last year! She's still super thick and more powerlifter style. That muscle is all there along with her curves. And she has a pretty damn good punch.

Bernie1212

I have seen her twice this year thus far.  She is always the best, kind, sweet, just amazing human.  She still has one of the greatest asses of all time, and her biceps shape is still impeccible. 

She is thick, strong, shapely and is carrying a healthy amount of weight.  If you look at her IG, and look at the pics from the end of June (about week ago at this point) with the pink top (maybe a bodysuit) those are current.  Or the pictures of her with Goddess Nadia from the same time frame.  That is what she looks like right now.
Yo.

phicam

Someone did session with brandy recently ?