⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Short Story: Werewolf by Might

Started by The Raven, January 24, 2024, 02:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Raven

Was taking a break from my other story and got a little inspired to write something a little different. This story contains male and female muscle growth and, as the title implies, werewolf (furry) transformations. Hope people enjoy. The next post will be part 1 of 2 with the 2nd part dropped sometime tomorrow. I don't currently have any intentions of adding ore to this story but can easily be convinced otherwise if people want it.

PS The title is mostly a pun, mostly.


The Raven

Werewolf by Might

Do you believe in the supernatural? I know before this, I didn't.

It all started when my girlfriend Shia dumped me. We were still in college, young and impetuous, So getting dumped by a girl was very common place. As is drowning your sorrows from being dumped. Hearing your college buddies 'encourage' you to move on. But I couldn't. I know it's a dickhead move to not listen when you're dumped, but I swear the circumstances weren't normal. Shia dumping me, I just couldn't imagine it.

Firstly, we didn't have a fight. We rarely argued. We got along so well it was like we had been together for decades let alone 2 years. Our friends were joking that we were like a married couple already.  We had a perfectly lovely lunch together the day before I got the text. Yeah, she dumped me with a text. My friends were all shocked when I told them. Some were even angry at Shia but I wouldn't allow that. No matter what, it must have been my fault I thought.

The final straw for why I chased after her, she disappeared. Literally, she was missing. That same day that I received her text, she was gone. Her room was cleared out. Nobody, not even her parents whom I've met and joined for thanksgiving dinner, have heard from her. Heck, even that text was weird, she was vague in all her wording and she apologised to me. The phrase "we can't see each other again" was just ringing through my head.

So after a few days of drowning in my sorrow, more than I'd like to admit, I started to investigate what happened to her. I started with her family and then all her friends. Nothing. The only other oddity was that one of her room-mates Chrissy, was also missing. Once all my other leads died out, I started focusing on Chrissy. She came from out of state, a small town in Wyoming. Middle of nowhere surrounded by private land and National parks. It was my only lead so I had to go there.

Spring break was soon upon us and I made my plan. I'd let everyone know I was going on a cross country road trip. Just me going on a drive to clear my head for 2 weeks. By the end of the break, It would have been more than 4 weeks since I last saw Shia. Turns out that was both important, and very lucky for me.

I made sure to keep my cover story going by stopping at tourist places and uploading photos to my socials. I would have arrived much sooner if I hadn't but this also worked in my favour. It was one of your typical middle of nowhere small towns. Everybody knows everybody and it was also one of those "we don't take too kindly to strangers" kind of places. I clearly wasn't welcome from the moment I arrived and it was very easy to tell.

There was only one place for strangers to stay and it wasn't a swanky hotel I'll tell you that. By the way, I ain't gonna name the town and I may have even lied about the state. Some things you just got to keep private.

It turned out Chrissy's last name was all over this town's directory which made it both easy and tricky to get started. I did have some major help on my first night when Chrissy's dad came knocking on my room door. Chrissy's dad is a large man with a scowler for a face. Imagine a grizzled war veteran looking for a fight and you have a pretty good image of the man. Yeah, and he's the local sheriff. He tracked me down after I only went to 2 places to ask about Chrissy. Okay she is his daughter but small town communication is fast. You barely even get cell service here.

So after what I can only describe as a "light interrogation", I confessed my story to the man. I did hold out for awhile with my sarcastic wit and charm but that really doesn't last long with a guy who clearly doesn't take bullshit and personally suffering from a weak will. After hearing my story he recommended I leave town as soon as possible and just move on. When I told him I couldn't, he told me if I didn't, I better have the balls to stick through with that decision. He said I'd be contacted again sometime soon. No specifics.

I was bamboozled as all hell at this point. What was going on? Was Shia here or not? I was so confused and frustrated by what was going on. I spent 3 days just wondering the town, hearing nothing and most people just ignoring me. There was a nice older lady who worked at the local diner I frequented who actually spoke to me. Nothing significant but that small talk did help me stay sane.

It was my 4th night, a few hours before the sun set, when Chrissy's dad came back. He told me to get in his car and I could meet Chrissy. I asked if Shia was with her and he grunted. "If she wants to see you she will". Don't think badly of the man, he's actually a really nice guy. That's just his instinct to be distrusting of strangers.

The drive was short and quiet. We arrived at a normal looking house. It looked like most of the houses in the neighbourhood. But the most important part, Chrissy was standing at the door, and she looked pissed. I stormed out the car demanding her to tell me where Shia was. That angry scowl on her face faded fast, into what I can only call sadness and regret. She apologised to me before she berated me for chasing her down to her home. Before the shouting match really took over, was when I heard the voice of an angel, my angel.

Shia asked us both to stop fighting over her and apologised to me before I could even finish a sentence. I still didn't get it. Why was she apologising to me? Why were they both apologising to me? What were they apologising for? Shia was being evasive when I asked her and told me that I shouldn't have come here. She also kept avoiding eye contact. I started to think she was taken hostage here but she shut down those thoughts of mine before they manifested. She chose to come here. No one made her, but she also said she didn't have much of a choice. I was so confused.

Chrissy invited us all inside to explain things properly. Her dad told to her make it all clear before he'd drove me back to my hotel. What the hell was going on I thought. I sat in a couch facing the girls. Shia's head was down, still avoiding eye contact. My heart was braking. Chrissy was trying to pick her words carefully but before she could explain, I couldn't bare to see the pain on Shia's face any longer.

"Shia, if me being here is hurting you. Just say it, and I'll leave. I'll promise to not search for you any more. I'll leave you alone. I just, wanted to make sure you were okay. I wanted to see you one last time, to know the truth. Because, I love you. I've loved you since the day we met. And I know I don't say it enough, and I make all these stupid clumsy mistakes. But I love you. And if me being around you is causing you any pain, I'll be gone."

I emptied my heart. I could feel the pain in my soul. All I wanted was for her to be happy. With, or without me. And I didn't want to make her cry, ever. Her tears started to fall and they just wouldn't stop. She started sniffling a little and all I wanted to do was charge over there and give her the biggest hug. Hold her in my arms and reassure her that everything would be alright. But I didn't know if she'd want that. That's when Chrissy finally got her words out.

"It's all my fault. I'm the one who fucked up. I'm the one who messed up both your lives. I'm so sorry. I could make up so many excuses but it wouldn't matter. I'm the one who did this to you both. I'm sorry."

I still didn't get what she was saying but Shia tried to reassure Chrissy that all that wasn't true, but Chrissy denied it fervently. Breaking down in tears herself. When she gathered herself, Chrissy decided to explain in full, the truth.

"Look, your not going to believe this but that's why we waited for tonight. I, and my family. Are all werewolves. We transform every full moon and it's surrounding days. We do have ways to prevent the transformation. But, I messed up. I got so drunk and sick at Callum and Derek's party, I lost an entire day. I didn't even realise it was the night before the moon until I started turning."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. What kind of bullshit story was she pulling on me I thought. That was, until I looked at Shia. The sad but serious look on her face told me it all. This was the truth.

"Don't be thinking that we turn into some savage murdering monsters you hear? Cause we don't." Chrissy continued.

"We're still us, just bigger and more, furry. We also lose a lot of our, inhibitions. We act on what we feel before we think. Last month, when I turned. Shia walked in. And before I knew it. I'd bitten her. Turning her into werewolf, like me."

She paused, contrition written all over her face. She clearly regretted biting Shia. I could see that. But that's when Shia butted in.

"It's not your fault Chrissy. I just walked into your room without asking. And it didn't go, exactly like that. We talked for a bit. She told me how lonely she was feeling and, I kind of, gave her a little push."

The both of them felt guilty, but I knew Shia was still holding back more. I didn't push her, but gave her time to feel comfortable in confiding in me.

"She was so nice,and sad, and fluffy. I, asked her why she didn't just bite me. I do wish she had given me a little time to prepare myself though."

"I told you about the inhibition thing. But seriously though, I could have killed you!" Chrissy protested. I had to ask

"Is it that dangerous, to be bitten?"

They both looked at each other, before looking to me. Chrissy affirmed

"Yes. Most people bitten just die. You need to have a strong bond with the one you bite for them to become one of us. I did have a feeling Shia would turn, but you can never truly tell. I mean, that wasn't the first time she'd seen my wolf form."

That was actually the thing I heard that fried my brain up the most at this point, Shia already knew about all of this. But Chrissy continued

"By the way the reason we can tell you all this now is the same reason I was lonely. Normal people forget almost everything about 'us' the next day. Shia didn't remember seeing my wolf form all the times before that night. But unlike all our other flatmates, she was never scared of me. And even though she forgot those nights together, barely remembering that we even saw each other those nights, a part of her subconscious always kept the full moon night free for us to hang, That's why, after just a little push, I couldn't hold back any longer. It's really hard for me to make friends with my instinct. She's the only true friend I've ever had, and I could have killed her. I hurts so much, just thinking about it."

Chrissy truly bared her soul here, and Shia and I knew it. Neither of us hated her for it even though e may have had a right to. I was more hurt that the two of them couldn't just have been open with me about all of this. But then again, a small part of me did still have a voice in the back of my head whispering that this was all one big prank. That's when Chrissy told me why.

"Even if you did believe any of this, you'll forget about it in the morning. Your memories will be all jumbled up like from a hangover, and think any of the bad or weird stuff was just a nightmare. The only way to remember, would be if you too, were to get bitten. And Shia dumped you so you wouldn't have to go through this."

"I didn't want to put you through 'this', or to even have to make that choice. It could even kill you! I'm also, a little scared. At what you, might think, or say. Especially when you see the, other me."

Shia interjected.

"So, I brought Shia here so she could get used to her new, self. And to give her some space from you. Big help that was Mr Detective. It's really important to understand your instinct if you want to be able to hold back a transformation. New wolfs can be pretty wild some times too, so all the free space here is great."

Chrissy added. I could understand what they were doing now, sort of. I was still hurt. A part of Shia didn't trust me and another part was scared she'd hurt, or even kill me. I needed to know more. I had to remain calm despite all my insides screaming in panic.

"So, explain to me more. Why does a bite kill? Do you, just go mad when a bite isn't going to turn someone? And why do people just, forget all this? How COULD someone forget any of this?"

"You're pretty calm about all this. It's all magic. There are other 'supernatural' beings out there. We're all protected by that magic. It's supposed to be really old and despite that it's really powerful. It even blurs photos and videos taken of us. It even corrupts digital files. And no, I have no idea how it works. I don't think any of us in this pack do. And also, the bite is magical. It either turns you or you die. You faint shortly after the bite and if you wake up the next day, you're a werewolf."

Chrissy explained with a curious scowl on her face. I was starting to see the similarities with her dad. It was about this time that Shia was starting to look uncomfortable. Before I could answer Chrissy, I went to comfort Shia. That's when Chrissy gave me an ultimatum.

"You'll have to decide soon. You can leave now, forget most of this conversation and move on with your life. Or stay. Shia's starting to transform. You can always run at anytime. But once she transforms, you will have to decide. Leave and never come back, or take the chance. Get bitten. Prove if your feelings are true for Shia."

I was white as a ghost. Well, I shouldn't say that. I have met any ghosts so I don't know how white they really are. I went pale. I was terrified. My feet were bolted to the ground. Not from my fear though. I was determined to see this through despite my shaking limbs. Thoughts of the ring in my suitcase kept me strong, the ring that belongs on Shia's finger.

Chrissy walked out the room, declaring loudly that she was going to give us some piece. I asked her if she wasn't also going to turn but she said was prepared this time, winking at me before she left the room.

I turned towards Shia who's breathing was becoming heavy. I tried to go over and comfort her but she pushed me away, both physically and verbally. My small little Shia, 5'1"barely 100lbs. Pushed my 5'10", slightly heavy frame. That was the exact moment that niggle in the back of my head, the one telling me this was all a prank, died. And was never seen or heard from again. This impossible scenario was 100% real.

Her laboured breathing got heavier as I noticed her body twitching, and it began to devolve into more of a growl. Her nose was twinging as it started to, move? I thought. Her jaw began to extend and stretch, along with her nose into a long lupin-esque muzzle. I looked down to see her hands deform, her fingers contort as her nail hardened and curled into VERY sharp claws. My attention was only there for a second as Shia grunted. I could see her muscles and joints spasm and jostle as they, expanded. The transformation was quick but my mind played it slower, much slower. Her body was growing. Her back stretched as her legs lengthened. Her shoulders widened as her muscles just exploded in size. She was slowly stretching her clothes until they all burst apart on her growing frame.

She was primarily hunched forward during this phase of the transformation, emphasizing her expanding shoulder width and bulging back muscles. That was until she leaned back to release a powerful howl. I would have noticed her fully developed canine face if it were not for her immense bosom thrust straight into the air. Massive breasts sitting atop a pair of colossal pec muscles with large erect pink nipples and a cute little beauty mark on her left boob that I was very familiar with. Those magnificent mammaries were framed by a pair of biceps that exceeded 20 inches, flexing, bulging slightly bigger every few breathes. All her muscles actually, slowly growing with every few breathes. That's when I finally looked down. A pair of massive, muscular legs but clearly not human shaped legs. They were digitigrade legs. Her feet, now more like giant paws. And between her legs, I could see a tail, growing from above her butt.

As all this was going on, a fine fur coat was slowly growing on her body. I distinct 2 colour coat. The majority of her thick fur was deep black. The same as her natural hair colour. Her throat, stomach, chest, abs and even her private area was a thinner, softer snow white colour.

I finally looked at her face once she finished her explosive howl. The distinct face of a black wolf is what I saw at first. But with the closer I looked, I saw more and more of Shia. Her beautiful brown almost black eyes, although slightly different, I could recognise were hers. Her ears were long and pointed now and her mouth now a long muzzle filled with sharp teeth but she also still kind of had hair. Her hair. Her long black hair was now a silky mane of fur but seeing that and her eyes really just cemented in my mind. This is Shia. My Shia. And no matter what she did, what she looked like, or big, tall, muscular or furry she got, she was my Shia. The woman I love. And I could still see that in her eyes.

Her breathing was still heavy as she turned her head down to face me. Yes, down. I'm 5'10" and she was now looking down on me. She'd grown more than 2 feet and was well over 7 feet tall now. And her hulking muscles? She was massive. Bigger than I've ever seen outside of muscle morphs. I've always had a bit of a thing for fit, muscular girls and she was bigger than any of them. I wouldn't be surprised for her to be over 350lbs, heck maybe even 400lbs. Her shadow consumed me and the room.

She had a tight, visible, white furry six pac and detailed tree trunk quads the size of my chest. Her biceps were even bigger than when I first saw them. 30 inches? Possibly even bigger than that, And her chest. Let alone wrapping my arms around her I doubt the length of my body could wrap around that chest. I'm not very good with cup sizes but her breast alone were bigger than soccer balls. She was mesmerising.

As her breathing calmed, she just stared at me. Waiting, nervously as I was told at a later date. She was waiting for my response and trying to read my reaction. But I was just in shock. Mesmerised in shock and full of horny lust. She was so damn cute and smoking hot and adorable and stunning. My brain was just overloading from this super sexy, sexualised she wolf that was Shia. My Shia. And my first response, it was so, so lame.

"Wow. Oh. Wow."

Yup. I was a bumbling buffoon. And my brain was so fried I couldn't tell how nervous and scared Shia was.

"Is that all you can say."

Shia growled out after a few more Ohs and Wows from me. Her voice had a sort of animalistic feel but it was distinctly female and it definitely still resembled Shia's normal voice. A natural fight or flight instinct built up from deep within me just from the her voice but there was a much bigger, louder voice going off in my brain shouting that instinct down. It may not have been entirely from my brain.

"You're, just beautiful." I squeezed out from my chest that was on the brink of exploding from my heart beating like a machine gun. I noticed her ears twitching from my response. I tried to maintain eye contact but I looked down to see what was making a rather loud swooshing sound. Her tail, was wagging. I thought it was "So cute" that I accidentally blurted it out. I did quickly raise my head again, remembering that Shia was standing before me practically naked.

"So, you're not. Scared? And, you don't think, I'm like, ugly? You know, with all this fur or these big, muscles?"

Shia asked. Her voice still with that animal like, undertone? Mixed with her voice? It's hard to describe. Even with my brain full of static, my heart pounding out of my chest and a significant amount of blood rushing to my penis, I could hear her concern. And with what little usable brain power I had, I managed to confess everything to her.

"To, tell you the truth. I've always kind of found fit, and muscular girls attractive. I also really love animals, NOT IN THAT WAY. But, your fur. It looks really nice, and soft. I think you look so cute, and beautiful and sexy and just so, god damn. Perfect. I think you're perfect, both as my loveable little Shia or as a furry, muscled up Shia wolf."

The moment of silence damn near caused my heart to stop. And the next thing my brain could process, were the tears building up in Shia's eyes and the subsequent tears that fell down her face. It was even followed by big some big sniffles from her cute nose. All I wanted was to go to her and embrace her, hold her and tell her everything was going to be okay. But there was a niggle. A little niggle in my brain that denied that statement I wanted to proclaim.

It might have been only a moment or more than a minute but Shia did stop crying. She wiped away her tears with her gigantic paw like hands. She found her resolve to make her feelings known.

"So, you really like me, like this? You don't hate all the fur, or think  my muscles are too big? You really like me? Oh, Peter. I'm so sorry. I really didn't want to break up with you, but I was just so scared of how you see me like this. Do you really love me, even like this? Truly love me?"

I wondered why she asked me this now? Then that niggle cropped up again. I'd forget all this in the morning. It would all be either a dream or a hangover like experience. That was, unless. I let her bite me. Something that could actually kill me. My brain finally calculated what was going on. What Shia was thinking, and even partly why she was crying. This moment may mean nothing to me in the morning, or worse, she could be the one to kill me. I took a deep breathe, making my decision.

"I'm sorry Shia. No matter what happens. Promise me you won't blame yourself. But I don't want to be apart from you. I don't want to forget this feeling, that no matter what I, Peter Wolffe (my real last name), love you. And will always love you, no matter what. So please, bite me. And if I don't live through this, please don't blame yourself. All I want in this world if I can't be with you, is for you to be happy. For you to smile everyday, and have a happy "

Before I could finish, I felt a strong pain on my left shoulder, close to my neck. I also felt tears, falling down on that same shoulder. It was Shia's tears. She was crying, praying that we would meet again tomorrow morning. As did I as I slowly lost consciousness.

Jdrabbit1

I like where this is going... Keep it coming.

Wookey


Wookey


The Raven

Just finished editing part 2. I went with a weird meta ending that hope provides people some entertainment. Again, enjoy and any and all comments and critiques are welcome.

The Raven

Part 2

I heard that Chrissy and Shia a big fight that night and that some serious threats were even made by my sweet Shia. Shia didn't like hurting people and was against violence, that was unless somebody hurt someone close to her. She would do anything for the ones she loved. It's one of the many things I love about her.

I woke up in the early afternoon of the next day, shirtless in the bed of my hotel room. It took me some time to process the memories of last night, lying in the sweat soaked sheets of my bed. Once I gathered my thoughts, I knew I needed to find Shia. There was a note left by someone on the night stand next to my bed. It had a number on it and a message saying that if I didn't call by 2pm, they'd assume I'm dead and bust into my room. It was 13:52 when I finished reading the note. I made a dash to find my phone when I heard a sudden knock at my door. I was still shirtless when I answered the door to find Shia and Chrissy standing there. I think they were as shocked as I was. Once Shia realised I was okay, she jumped into my arms, tears falling down her face. I reassured her I was okay before asking them if last night was all real. I just wanted that final clarification and Chrissy affirmed it, nodding her head.

"Yeah. You're now a werewolf. As is Shia. I can't believe you both survived being bitten honestly. It's pretty rare that anyone survives it you know. I've heard so many horror stories. All terrifyingly true."

Shia and I could have still been angry with Chrissy's reckless action that nearly separated us. But we both chose to forgive her. She was already eating herself up about all of it and it did turn out alright in the end. We do sometimes hold it over her when she messes around too much, but that mostly comes from her instinct. So we don't do it too much. She's Shia's best friend and quickly became mine too.

Chrissy did promise to give the two of us some alone time tonight so the 3 of us spent the rest of the day together. It was so much easier and more relaxing going around town with a local. Not only did she know her way around but the townsfolk were much more accepting of us with Chrissy around. We even heard from them some of her embarrassing childhood stories. About 70% of of the town were werewolves, all from the same large pack. That explained the 'we don't like outsiders' feel I got from most of the town but it made things much easier for us to stay here for the next few months. Shia and I were also almost inseparable that day. I even felt something missing when she went to the restroom with Chrissy at one time. I snuggled her right close when she got back.

Chrissy and Shia explained to me some of the more important things about being a werewolf throughout the day. We, Shia and I, as new wolves will turn every full moon and the surrounding days. But as we further understand our instinct and adapt to our 'inner wolf'' we'd be able to resist the change or even be able to change at will.  Although the the latter could take decades. There are also certain medications that can help prevent a turn if taken at the right time for less 'experienced' wolves. They don't recommend them for newly turned wolves though.

Then there was the wolf 'instinct' that we have to learn to control. Every werewolf has one and they come in many forms. They believe it comes from the individuals true nature but it's basically strong personality traits that are heightened and usually define a wolf's role in the pack. Shia has a Guardian instinct. They want to protect the ones they love in the pack and there territory. The are genuinely very loving but can be over protective. They also tend to be on the larger and stronger end of the spectrum of werewolves. Chrissy has a Seeker instinct. They have a more free spirited nature and are known pranksters and mischief makers. They have great curiosity and also love travelling, but they can have trouble fitting in to a pack or making friends. Chrissy said she had an inkling to my instinct  that afternoon but was being very coy about her suspicions.

The last major lesson Shia and I both got was about mating. Female werewolves can only get pregnant when they go into 'heat' which is roughly twice a year or roughly every 6 months. We were told we'd both immediately know when Shia goes into heat and that she could go early if she's around other females in heat. This meant that that night, we'd be 'okay'.

That evening, before sundown, Shia and I parted with Chrissy as I took Shia to my hotel room. We sat together, finally alone since she transformed in front of me the night before. That day and those small moments together in my room before dusk spurred me on to get the ring that only had one place it belonged. I got on one knee and proposed. Shia jumped and squealed with glee declaring yes, yes, yes, yes. I couldn't have been happier. Just as I slipped the ring onto her finger, a sudden pain surged through me.

Shia warned me that transforming is very painful as it starts but it does ease off and can even becoming pleasurable at the end. But the first one is far, FAR worse than all the others. Shia recommended I strip naked unless I was okay with my ruining my current attire. I really struggled to get my clothes off through the ever increasing pain in my joints and muscles. I could see in the corner of my eye when I had moments of clarity, Shia was also stripping. She was clearly more calm and in control than I was. Was she not in any pain yet? Or was it just because this was my first time?

My skin began to heat up but it felt more like it was on fire. My breathing got heavy as my heart started to pound, almost as hard as yesterday. I tried my best to stay focussed but my head struggled  through the pain. My joints felt like they were breaking, and that's because they were. They were breaking and being reformed. I couldn't hold it in any more and screamed as I fell to the floor. Big mistake. The scream only aggravated the transformational pain in my jaw as it began extending. Then came the toothache. If anyone is ever had nerve pain  from their teeth before? THAT. It is excruciating. As I screamed from all the pain, my voice began to change. That animalistic quality was coming out. And that was also when the itching started. It felt like itchy stubble you get a few days after you've shaved, except this was growing all over, and I mean ALL over. The itchiness was becoming unbearable but I couldn't focus on that as the pain in my legs skyrocketed. Every single molecule of my legs were screaming as they were being destroyed and reforged simultaneously. In hindsight, falling over may have been the better option. There's a 0% chance I could have stayed on my feet for that. As the nerve pain and leg reconstruction pain began to diminish, my skin and muscles ached. It was a pulsing, stinging pain that came in waves. The fiery sensation in my skin went into overload as I felt the space around my curled form, lesson, shrink. That's what it felt to me but really it was me growing to fill that space. In particular my muscles blowing up.

At last the pain was fading. In what felt like an hour but was less than a minute, the pain started to diminish. My jaw was now a canine muzzle, my hands now closer to paws and my legs, now wolf legs with pawed feet. Now the only pain was coming from under my skin and it was significantly less than on my joints. A part of it was also quite, pleasant. My muscles were still tightening and swelling under my skin but most of my transformation had ended. My vision was finally coming back, my body still curled on the floor, when all the pain had finally faded. It took another few moments for me to catch my breathe. And look up.

Shia broke me from my daze asking if I was okay. She kept her distance from me. Herself, already a 7 foot muscle beast. Was she bigger than yesterday? She seemed taller. Her chest pushing out further. And her biceps, oh so huge. Definitely bigger I thought. She staring down at me showing clear concern for me, her mate.

"Did it hurt this bad for you on your first time?" I asked, still on the floor.

She promised me it was just as bad, if not worse. She told me a bit about her first transformation. She was taken to a remote cabin in the woods and Chrissy even made her 'change' outside. They couldn't afford to pay for any damages and Shia admitted she was actually quite destructive when she first awakened her wolf. She didn't tell what she did exactly, but was clearly embarrassed by her actions. Transforming while mad is not recommended, ever. Especially when it's your first time turning it seems.

I was looking up to my now fiancee, still stunned by her gorgeous black and white fur alone. And then there was her colossal figure. I still wasn't used to seeing her with all that sexy muscle and got myself tongue tied. I could hear the swooshing of her tail again and that helped me to get my mind in order.

It took me some serious effort to stand on my new, very weird feeling feet. Once I was standing somewhat straight, I looked down toward my feet and my vision was obscured by 2 large red, furry pecs. I quickly gave myself a look over and saw luscious red fur everyone covering some thick, and powerful muscles. I've always had a light brown, almost red hair but my fur was a much deeper shade of red. I kind of looked more like a fox than a wolf with my colouring. I've also never had muscles before, let alone bodybuilder muscles. Once I was fully balanced on my feet, I looked to the room's mirror for a clear view of the current me. And damn. I was thick. I'd clearly grown a few inches and I was finally over 6 feet! But I was also built like a classic heavy weight bodybuilder. Like Arnold in his prime. I couldn't help but pose a bit just to get a good feel for them. That's when I heard a whistle nearby. A wolf whistle you could say.

I turned to face my black and white beauty and she was clearly impressed by what she was seeing. I could smell her arousal. It was confusing a bit at first but my brain was processing all these new senses better than you'd expect for something, so new. My best guess was that all my senses were focussed purely on my black, white and furry princess making it less taxing on my inexperienced brain.

Shia was even more beautiful than she was last night, the more I could see, hear and smell of her the more beautiful she became to me. Her staggering 7+ foot insanely muscular frame completely towered over me, drowning my body in her shadow. You think I'd be intimidated by her size but it only attracted me to her more. Her breathing intensified the longer I stared at her. My eyes tracing all of her colossal muscles. Was that her become more aroused sensing my own arousal? Who knows. All I know was that I was getting hard down below and wanted to please my wolfy princess more than ever before. I unsteadily walked closer to Shia, my partner, my fiancee, my mate. And leaned up for a kiss which she gladly leaned down to reciprocate. It was very strange at first, kissing with a long muzzle onto another person with a long muzzle. Especially with our longer tongues and sharp teeth. I was so used to leaning down to kiss Shia too, but all the new sensations were just enhancing my arousal. Although it was awkward for a moment, it was quickly drowned out by our rising passions.

I could no longer resist the mighty God beast in front of me as my left hand caressed her ample bosom and my right flowed straight to gargantuan bicep muscles. I could sense a slight nervousness with Shia when I stroked her bicep. When our lips parted, my first words were "so beautiful". I assured her that she was a divine beast and asked if she'd let me worship at her divine form. With her permission given, my mouth went to the perfect, perky package directly at my eye line. I took her erect left nipple into my mouth, using my tongue to further stimulate her further.

While I was showing my reverence, Shia was taking stock of her mate's new assets. She started stroking my head, feeling my sharp pointed ears and scruffy red hair before moving down to feel my thick traps. They were working hard as I manoeuvred my head, suckling and nibbling on her teat. I knew my ministrations were working when she growled at me "lower", and I mean growled.

Her wish was my desire. I slowly lowered my head and kissed my way down her white, furry 6 pack abs. A part of me thought licking fur might have been an issue but I guess the nature of a wolf just let me bypass any negativity on that. Her ab bricks bulged literal inches from her stomach. It actually took me some time to lick every square inch of her bulging bricks. Her growling only intensifying the more I prolonged my worship. I could easily tell from my heightened senses when she was more than ready for me to progress to her crown jewel and upon closer inspection, even that was muscular. Her muscle pussy was flexing in frustration from the lack of attention it was now demanding, and I would never refuse such a beautiful invitation. My mouth got to work aided by my long tongue to pleasure my princess. It didn't take long for me to drive her to a howling climax, literally, as the room shook from her powerful climax. Luckily the room owner is part of the wolf pack so this wasn't a problem. Well, expect from the looks from the owners.

Her ample chest was rising a falling above my head as Shia was catching her breathe. Another sign I did my job well. Shia then suddenly grabbed me from beneath my armpits, lifting me up and subsequently threw me onto the bed. I was glad I got a room with a king sized bed, very glad. It barely fit our larger wolf bodies. This was also the moment the two of us noticed another part of my transformation. I always had a small 2.5" penis. But now between my legs wasn't a small human penis, but a large, bulging 11+ inch wolf penis. Currently standing fully erect with me lying on my back. Shia licked her lips at the sight of me and pounced onto the bed, claiming her prize. She was always a firecracker in bed, taking the lead many times. She licked my penis as she loomed over me with her enormous, muscled wolf body. My dick pulsating bigger from the sight, pre-cum leaking from its head. I could smell her arousal peaking once again as she raised herself up before slowly lowering herself on my greatly enlarged penis. Her muscled pussy devoured my raging beast as if feasting after a famine. The pleasure was insanely intense as my penis stroked her pussy walls, but one thought, one feeling floated around in my mind. This is where my penis belongs. Inside her. The sensation was just orgasmic. It was an immense effort to not ejaculate the moment my beast pierced her veil. She rode me cowgirl style while admiring my body from above. Her paws feeling my muscles, especially my furry pecs bulging biceps. When I wasn't holding back a premature climax, I admired Shia's phenomenal legs. Her tree trunk quads that looked like they could crush buildings, flexing as she thrust herself atop me. After every rise, she pushed my cock deeper inside of her. She continued until she reached the giant ball swelling at the base of my wolf penis. She prepared herself with a couple of more thrust before she took the challenge and drove the entirety of my wolf cock, swollen end in all, completely inside her muscle swollen pussy.

I did manage to hold back until Shia herself burst into her own powerful climax but only barely. We came together in an intense orgasm. There was a surprising amount of cum that flooded out of my dick, it was just insane. I flooded her pussy in my cum as my dick shot load after load and her muscled up pussy just felt to me like it was gulping it down. Hungering for more. Shia's eyes rolled into the back of her head with pleasure that only continued to climb as she rode her orgasm to greater heights.

We fucked for most of the night with our werewolf stamina, taking many positions, including the fun doggy style. Should we call it wolfy style? We ended our night curled up together in the bed, feeling the blessing of each others warmth. It was nice being the smaller one for a change too. It's so cosy being buried in her fur. We both slept soundly through our reverse transformation, which was a blessing I've been told. Although not as painful, it can be emotionally draining. You need to burn a lot of stamina to sleep through it apparently but we certainly burned enough that night.

The next morning, I brought Shia to the diner I went to for breakfast every morning since I got here. Well, except for the morning I slept through. The food was really good and the older proprietress was the only local not to outright shun me. She even brought out an extra large protein filled breakfast for the both of us, one massive plate each. We didn't even order them. The waitress saw us walk in and had our meals made. After putting down our plates, she left silently giving us a wink and a knowing smile.

We met with Chrissy around noon at my room where we updated her about last night. She was so happy for Shia and just gave me this smug arrogant grin. She knew something and took pleasure in holding it over us. We pushed her to talk and after some prodding she was happy to enlighten us.

"I know your instinct. I was pretty sure I knew yesterday but last night confirms it. You our dear Peter, are a breeder. Man are you both going to have problems when girls go into heat. Especially when it's Shia."

We were shocked. A breeder. As in someone who makes babies. But I didn't have any sort of inclination towards having children. At least not yet. She explained that breeders are passionate, determined and emotional wolves. They care for those they love in a more emotional way while guardians were more about the physical. Breeders also had great sexual stamina and even release special pheromones when aroused that can easily get other wolves sexually stimulated. They call this instinct breeders as an old joke since they can drive the pack into breeding frenzies when enough females go into heat at the same time. And the same will be true whenever Shia goes into heat too apparently, we were warned. The more she explained, the more it sounded like me. She even said breeders can feel very lonely when separated from their mates. Plural. Breeder seemed to be a pretty rare instinct and the only other breeder Chrissy knew was gay. Guardians and seekers were far more common, although most wolves with a guardian instinct are male. This did make us a pretty rare couple, especially since we weren't even born as werewolves.

We spent the next few months together in the town. Shia and I were adapting to our new nature and learning how to control our instincts. Chrissy should have been more help but she was falling to her own instinct. She was happier than she'd ever been now that she had friends that she actually felt close too. It also helped that she got high on my pheromones one night and joined us for a very memorable night. Her lithe muscled physique and her sexy white blonde fur are still beautiful to observe. It was truly lucky for her that both Shia's instinct and my own had accepted her as 'one of ours' so she was gladly welcomed by both of us. Guardians are very territorial and would never allow someone not considered "one of there own" in to their space, let alone touch their mate. My instinct sort of followed Shia's in accepting Chrissy which may have increased the potency of my pheromones on her. Shia immediately gets aroused when I do now,  even if she's at the other side of the room.

The three of us stayed together long after we left Chrissy's home town. We're currently travelling together trying to find our place, well the 4 of us now with Chrissy's husband. Every day is just a new adventure for us.

So, do you remember the question I first posed to you?

You see, I'm writing this as a bit of an experiment. To see how many people read this and still remember it later. Will the magic protecting the magical races still obscure a written story? Will the words be blurred when people read it? Or will people just think it's some piece of weird fiction? Or will the truth be able to actually break through to people? Could this be a loophole to that ancient magic? I guess we'll find out soon enough, won't we. I've posted this story in many forums and free publishing websites. I wonder what kind of people will find it? Who'll read it. And afterwards, if they'll be able to finally see the other world, hidden right before their very eyes.

PS Why do think I added all that salacious stuff? And I did get approval to do it.

Wookey


Vharx

Absolutely gorgeous, I'd love to read more werewolf/fantasy stories like this