LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Traveling vs. Local

Started by post_punk_skunk, December 05, 2025, 02:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

post_punk_skunk

Pleased to make your acquaintance, Planet Saradas.

Lifelong FBB admirer here, but a total and complete session virgin. I am somehow astonishingly late to discovering the SG scene, but I've performed the requisite research (i.e., Saradas lurking) and I believe I'm ready for a proper ass-kicking.

I've gathered from other threads here that prices have spiked a bit in recent years, which is a drag but not too big a problem since I realistically only plan on treating myself 2-3 times per year.

That said, I do have one $$-related question:

Is there a meaningful difference in rates between traveling sessionettes vs. those who happen to be located in my city?

I am not at all a cheapskate, but I am fiscally responsible by nature and like to budget for the medium- and long-term.

I live in Chicago, so I have some high-quality options locally, though not as abundant as Vegas or Florida in terms of quantity.

Like many others here (presumably) I have a particular build type that I'm interested in that I'd pursue, but the holidays are an expensive season as I have a rather large extended family, so if there is a meaningful difference in cost comparing local vs. touring then this is something I'd consider in December in particular.

Anyway, thanks in advance!

:thanks:


FBBMW

I don't have enough locals to compare rates between travelers and locals. 
I feel they will charge the same rate either way. 

With a local, you may get extra time, if she is only seeing you.  But sometimes a local books a room and plans to see others that day. 
Another issue with a local, is that she will likely expect you to book the room, at least for the first meeting.       

WrestlerD

Good question....who are the high quality options in Chicago? I'm there as well as struggle to find local talent and rely on traveling ladies. Thanks for any insight!!


quote author=post_punk_skunk link=topic=1131950.msg3339566#msg3339566 date=1764902984]
Pleased to make your acquaintance, Planet Saradas.

Lifelong FBB admirer here, but a total and complete session virgin. I am somehow astonishingly late to discovering the SG scene, but I've performed the requisite research (i.e., Saradas lurking) and I believe I'm ready for a proper ass-kicking.

I've gathered from other threads here that prices have spiked a bit in recent years, which is a drag but not too big a problem since I realistically only plan on treating myself 2-3 times per year.

That said, I do have one $$-related question:

Is there a meaningful difference in rates between traveling sessionettes vs. those who happen to be located in my city?

I am not at all a cheapskate, but I am fiscally responsible by nature and like to budget for the medium- and long-term.

I live in Chicago, so I have some high-quality options locally, though not as abundant as Vegas or Florida in terms of quantity.

Like many others here (presumably) I have a particular build type that I'm interested in that I'd pursue, but the holidays are an expensive season as I have a rather large extended family, so if there is a meaningful difference in cost comparing local vs. touring then this is something I'd consider in December in particular.

Anyway, thanks in advance!

:thanks:
[/quote]

post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Good question....who are the high quality options in Chicago? I'm there as well as struggle to find local talent and rely on traveling ladies. Thanks for any insight!!

Ms. Melissa, Queenkayla, and She Hulk are three elite-tier SGs currently located in Chicago, according to the SG directory.

Bernie1212

What things kind of boil down too.

All the women charge different prices, and offer different things.  So price for the session will be based on who you see and what you do.

The local/travel/see someone who visiting is the small extras. 

For seeing a local:  Do they offer incall, or only outcall.  Do you have a space you can host?  More often then not with a local provider you will need to get a hotel room to do the session in, and adds a bit to cost.

Traveling to see a provider:  You are obviously paying for your traveling and have your own hotel room. 

Seeing a provider traveling to your city:  More likely then not a provider traveling to your city will have a place that they are hosting.

Someone girls offer FMTY as well, which if you have a provider that you really want to see, and doesnt visit your area you can pay for their travels plus the cost of session.

What it boils down to, more often then not, doing a session with someone traveling to your city is the most cost effective becuase of the costs you incur outside of the fee for the actual session.  Unless you have a local lady who is willing to go to your home or a place that you dont have to pay for, that would generally come with already knowing her and a certain level of comfortability.
Yo.

post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What things kind of boil down too.

All the women charge different prices, and offer different things.  So price for the session will be based on who you see and what you do.

The local/travel/see someone who visiting is the small extras. 

For seeing a local:  Do they offer incall, or only outcall.  Do you have a space you can host?  More often then not with a local provider you will need to get a hotel room to do the session in, and adds a bit to cost.

Traveling to see a provider:  You are obviously paying for your traveling and have your own hotel room. 

Seeing a provider traveling to your city:  More likely then not a provider traveling to your city will have a place that they are hosting.

Someone girls offer FMTY as well, which if you have a provider that you really want to see, and doesnt visit your area you can pay for their travels plus the cost of session.

What it boils down to, more often then not, doing a session with someone traveling to your city is the most cost effective becuase of the costs you incur outside of the fee for the actual session.  Unless you have a local lady who is willing to go to your home or a place that you dont have to pay for, that would generally come with already knowing her and a certain level of comfortability.

very helpful, thank you

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ms. Melissa, Queenkayla, and She Hulk are three elite-tier SGs currently located in Chicago, according to the SG directory.

Ms Melissa isn't reallly located in Chicago, just like she isn't 5'6" as is listed in her profile.

post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ms. Melissa, Queenkayla, and She Hulk are three elite-tier SGs currently located in Chicago, according to the SG directory.

Ms Melissa isn't reallly located in Chicago, just like she isn't 5'6" as is listed in her profile.

Ha fair enough. Your contributions are much appreciated today!

CDNFBBFAn

Ms Melissa is close enough that Chicago isn't that far of a commute if you make it worth her time, and if you make it worth her time, she'll make it worth yours. While she may not be 5'6, she's got a personality that's 50 ft tall and a heart of gold. If your schedule is flexible, I'd say Ms Melissa 100%

michaelg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ms Melissa is close enough that Chicago isn't that far of a commute if you make it worth her time, and if you make it worth her time, she'll make it worth yours. While she may not be 5'6, she's got a personality that's 50 ft tall and a heart of gold. If your schedule is flexible, I'd say Ms Melissa 100%

Second this 100%. Ms. Melissa is an out of this world session experience