⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Goddess Devastation

Started by michaelg1978, May 04, 2022, 09:44:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

michaelg1978

Whatever happened to her? She wasn't hugely muscular but she was strong and hot. Her catfight with Ginger was sexy as hell in spite of both women staying in their bikinis


HectorTheInspector

I sessioned with her years ago. She had a good body, but she acted like she was on some drugs or something.
Just looked  dazed and out of it. She may have retired.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have a remarkable talent for overrated self-confidence. I've been a member for 12 years, accumulated more than 4 days of online time, and built a posting history that's almost entirely session-related while contributing very little information of actual value.
Despite repeated warnings from the moderators, I kept posting "What Happened to Session Providers?" inquiries over and over again. Predictably, that earned me a lifetime ban from Saradas. In short, I'm a self-inflicted cautionary tale, a douchebag from Tujunga, California.