Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hey there! Cecilie is here

Started by Zille89, April 03, 2012, 11:20:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zille89

Hey there!

I'm 22 years old and my name is Cecilie. You might probably know me as Zille89  from Bodyspace.

I love working out and I'm pretty muscular, but I want to stay natural and feminime at the same time.

Do you prefer fit girls og really buff girls? :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


peter_strohm

I guess it all depends on the whole "package". I have the hots for "real" bodybuilders (females, of course ;)) as well as "just" fit babes. My girlfriend is a runner-type. She's running, walking, makes loooong walks and - thus - has a very fit, leggy frame. Her shoulders aren't as wide as a bodybuilder's but she's perfect. To me. :)

Did that help??

porky

The total package is indeed the most important.


Femininity also has little to do with the actual size of the muscles rather than their shape and, most importantly, the face. Let's say a completely roided out FBB loses her muscle, does she become feminine again? No, she will still have the 5 O clock shadow and deep voice.
As long as you avoid the physiological changes that plague the sport, there is no such thing as "too big". Some examples would be Erica Cordie, Mavi Gioia, Lyndsay Cope or even Sarah Hayes.

Judging by your photos you seem to be naturally somewhat pear shaped (wider hips), so maybe fbb or physique would be the way to go. It doesn't work that well with girls who have slim hips and naturally wide shoulders, who then become top heavy, which is a look associated with manliness. While it wouldn't happen to any of the aforementioned, I can see why people would mistake Kim Perez for a man when viewed from the back.

beowulff

You've got a great body, but as far as I'm concerned, there is no such thing as "too much muscle"

kcbindahouseb

 :wob: I think you're amazing. Keep up the good work. Lovin the videos too :-)

RobMash

Hello Cecile. Welcome on this forum!

Your calves are growing well!  :clap:


Could give us what are your goals?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

grantrose

Hi Cecilie,


Firstly welcome. Secondly, I think for many guys it's a fantasy to be with a really strong muscled girl but reality is that being with a fit, toned girl is far better.

Does that help?


novo

hi cecilie... at least i prefer fit like you..  :-*

bulldog1963

Hi Cecilie,

I've seen you on Muscle Appeal.  You look amazing and I am crazy for your accent.  Keep up the great work and put up some more vids, okay?