LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Rach White

Started by Prophaniti, December 22, 2021, 06:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prophaniti

Anyone know what happened to Rach White?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Prophaniti

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FemFlexUSA

Word on the street: Some bitch-ass loser recorded her on cam, spread the video around, and when Rach learned of this violation, she said "fuck this shit".
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Praxis2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Word on the street: Some bitch-ass loser recorded her on cam, spread the video around, and when Rach learned of this violation, she said "fuck this shit".
Seriously?! That sucks!  :angry: I never got the opportunity to cam with her and probably never will.  :'( She even deleted her insta****. Do you think there is the slightest chance she returns? I mean, at some point these women have to realize that most if not all guys are going to record them and will likely post them somewhere. Of course, it should never happen but there is nothing that can be done to prevent it.

Prophaniti

she closed her OF too, i doubt she comes back anytime soon
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Praxis2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
she closed her OF too, i doubt she comes back anytime soon

She had an Onlyfans?!! :what: I wish I would have known sooner!  :'( What kind of content would she post? Any nudity or topless content? What was her profile name?

Prophaniti

pretty sure she was brunettestrong and I don't remmeber anything more than that
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Praxis2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
pretty sure she was brunettestrong and I don't remmeber anything more than that
That definitely is not Rach White. Are we referring to the same women? Rach White from Australia? Thanks

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Word on the street: Some bitch-ass loser recorded her on cam, spread the video around, and when Rach learned of this violation, she said "fuck this shit".
Seriously?! That sucks!  :angry: I never got the opportunity to cam with her and probably never will.  :'( She even deleted her inst@gram. Do you think there is the slightest chance she returns? I mean, at some point these women have to realize that most if not all guys are going to record them and will likely post them somewhere. Of course, it should never happen but there is nothing that can be done to prevent it.

I did not hear it from Rach herself, but got the information from a very reliable source. Someone else corroborated part of the story, though not in exactly the same language, so it's safe to say that the main story is more accurate than not and the decision is at least semi-permanent. As much as we'd love to have her back, I don't blame her one single bit for walking away. A lot of women who quit cam for various reasons do not delete all other social media at the same time, but that's what happened here, so I take that as a pretty definitive statement from the model.

I would love to get a message from her telling me she just needed a temporary break, but for now, that's only a wish.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Prophaniti

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
pretty sure she was brunettestrong and I don't remmeber anything more than that
That definitely is not Rach White. Are we referring to the same women? Rach White from Australia? Thanks

Yup I'm def wrong. Thought it might be because the account was closed at roughly the same time she went AWOL
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Praxis2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Word on the street: Some bitch-ass loser recorded her on cam, spread the video around, and when Rach learned of this violation, she said "fuck this shit".
Seriously?! That sucks!  :angry: I never got the opportunity to cam with her and probably never will.  :'( She even deleted her inst@gram. Do you think there is the slightest chance she returns? I mean, at some point these women have to realize that most if not all guys are going to record them and will likely post them somewhere. Of course, it should never happen but there is nothing that can be done to prevent it.

I did not hear it from Rach herself, but got the information from a very reliable source. Someone else corroborated part of the story, though not in exactly the same language, so it's safe to say that the main story is more accurate than not and the decision is at least semi-permanent. As much as we'd love to have her back, I don't blame her one single bit for walking away. A lot of women who quit cam for various reasons do not delete all other social media at the same time, but that's what happened here, so I take that as a pretty definitive statement from the model.

I would love to get a message from her telling me she just needed a temporary break, but for now, that's only a wish.
Thank you for your response. It only takes one asshat to ruin it for everybody else. I really hope she returns one day.

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Word on the street: Some bitch-ass loser recorded her on cam, spread the video around, and when Rach learned of this violation, she said "fuck this shit".
Seriously?! That sucks!  :angry: I never got the opportunity to cam with her and probably never will.  :'( She even deleted her inst@gram. Do you think there is the slightest chance she returns? I mean, at some point these women have to realize that most if not all guys are going to record them and will likely post them somewhere. Of course, it should never happen but there is nothing that can be done to prevent it.

I did not hear it from Rach herself, but got the information from a very reliable source. Someone else corroborated part of the story, though not in exactly the same language, so it's safe to say that the main story is more accurate than not and the decision is at least semi-permanent. As much as we'd love to have her back, I don't blame her one single bit for walking away. A lot of women who quit cam for various reasons do not delete all other social media at the same time, but that's what happened here, so I take that as a pretty definitive statement from the model.

I would love to get a message from her telling me she just needed a temporary break, but for now, that's only a wish.
Thank you for your response. It only takes one asshat to ruin it for everybody else. I really hope she returns one day.

She is on HBC right now as TIKTATT
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Praxis2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Word on the street: Some bitch-ass loser recorded her on cam, spread the video around, and when Rach learned of this violation, she said "fuck this shit".
Seriously?! That sucks!  :angry: I never got the opportunity to cam with her and probably never will.  :'( She even deleted her inst@gram. Do you think there is the slightest chance she returns? I mean, at some point these women have to realize that most if not all guys are going to record them and will likely post them somewhere. Of course, it should never happen but there is nothing that can be done to prevent it.

I did not hear it from Rach herself, but got the information from a very reliable source. Someone else corroborated part of the story, though not in exactly the same language, so it's safe to say that the main story is more accurate than not and the decision is at least semi-permanent. As much as we'd love to have her back, I don't blame her one single bit for walking away. A lot of women who quit cam for various reasons do not delete all other social media at the same time, but that's what happened here, so I take that as a pretty definitive statement from the model.

I would love to get a message from her telling me she just needed a temporary break, but for now, that's only a wish.
Thank you for your response. It only takes one asshat to ruin it for everybody else. I really hope she returns one day.

She is on HBC right now as TIKTATT
Yes, I am aware of that too. Were you able to cam with her? How was it? I noticed that she is a premium performer now and no longer offers nudity.