LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Quaddess Domina

Started by fa13, June 02, 2025, 07:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fa13

Had a session with her back end of the year. She is incredible, tall and massive legs and my goodness so pretty too. Don't be fooled though she can be very dominant and here eyes are looking deeply into yours it's intoxicating


Warhawk Overdrive

She was supposed to be coming in my way, but she cancelled. Seems to be the norm for ladies from the UK. :::shrug:::::
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

fa13

Really dies that happen often? I'm in the uk I can say she is super reliable and extremely easy to setup with so you just must have been unfortunate

WrestlerD

I had a session scheduled with her in the US and she cancelled the trip. She did not inform me and I needed to follow up with her to find out and for return of the deposit. She did return the deposit promptly when I pointed it out.

2ndHoodman

It's a bummer with the difficulties of entering the US now