LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#DISCUSSION: How did you all get into liking female muscle?

Started by Bogurt, September 15, 2021, 12:08:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogurt

Whether it was by a specific bodybuilder, a piece of art, an artist in general or a cartoon, I'm curious if any of you are willing to tell. Or hell, even a story!  ;)


Bogurt

Honestly I should have gone first off the jump but I don't really have a funny story haha, though I did get pretty into female muscle art by the legend himself Pokkuti. Specifically his magic muscle series. I just love how feral he makes his muscle girls especially in his growth sequences.

krischief

It was DCM Satin Steele for artwork.


Debbie Kruck - Blonde muscle at its finest then

hello227

Press applaud button for KARMA :clap:

yin-master

 The old school bodybuilders got me hooked back then. Also loved collecting the wpw monthly mags.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bulub

It was probably that fucking Totally Spies episode I watched as a kid...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

garther789


Apley44

For me its probably the time where there was an interview in the papers with Asian bodybuilder, Joan Liew Lee Ting. I found her extremely gorgeous and formidable. And she still is. And of course, that Totally Spies episode above. Pretty soon, im looking up female bodybuilders of all kinds, from Rachel McLish to Nicole Wilkins, Juliana Malacarne, Yaxeni Oriquen, Iris, Lenda, etc. They are all amazing! Never looked back since.

lowspecenthusiast


fahadas123