LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

I love lift and carry

Started by Debora BIG, December 26, 2021, 02:14:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Debora BIG

Im 180 cm and 90 kg girl :) I love to lift and carry guys around and show off my strength :) So i decided to share some of my photos with you guys.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have videos also, but i didnt figure out how to post videos here, If anybody is willing to help me I would be so grateful.
You can check some clips on my IG @deborathebig. And if you want to see more check my onlyfans You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Debora BIG

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Guy Rosen

Looking abselutly amazing Debora!

thanks for sharing!

clips should posted using a shared link- such as You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or Mediafire
Karma+ would be appreciate if you like that!

Debora BIG

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looking abselutly amazing Debora!

thanks for sharing!

clips should posted using a shared link- such as You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or Mediafire
Video clips I wanted to post are short like you see on insta****. Can I post it like I posted photos and when someone click on it it plays. I dont know if I will know to use that mega or Mediafire to post.

Debora BIG

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Are you available for sessions? Weight of the heaviest person you have lifted?
Hey sweet, I dont do sessions but I plan to start, I want to have some fun.
The biggest guy I lifted is 100 kg. When I have some free time and learn to post clips I will post one for you lifting a 100 kg man. So you can see how easy that was. Feel free to check my insta****, there is plenty of posts where I lift people or cars  :D
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Guy Rosen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looking abselutly amazing Debora!

thanks for sharing!

clips should posted using a shared link- such as You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or Mediafire
Video clips I wanted to post are short like you see on inst@gram. Can I post it like I posted photos and when someone click on it it plays. I dont know if I will know to use that mega or Mediafire to post.

got it! i sent you personal message in the forum with some explenations
Karma+ would be appreciate if you like that!

MaxSideburns72

Thank you Debora for sharing your incredible skills here on saradas.

You are really super strong and I head to see your incredible lifts every hours of the day.

Keep on lifting girl!