Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Miss Taylor / Lady Milly - Italy

Started by Funliness, May 16, 2024, 09:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funliness

This lovely long lady looks luscious

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Has anyone had the pleasure and care to share ?


stereokillah

Hello,

yes i have had a session with her last year. She is incredible. Long, slender, muscular. Incredible legs and strength as well and very sensual.

From the moment i stepped in her hotel room, she was in character.

Definetly a great session.

heavyliftandcarry

Hello,

Thanks for the information, great to hear the positive experience.

I was thinking of setting up a lift and carry session with her as every review mentions her incredible strength but was just wondering if you can please elaborate on the very sensual part. I'm assuming full service isn't available because she explicitly mentions no sex on her website, but was she ok with kissing, hj, bj, etc? Thanks

crazycrazy

It seems she's intending to visit Toronto as the only stop on a trip to North America in June. I assume it's not planned as solely a business trip, since adding Montréal and Vancouver would make sense to find more clients after a 10 hour flight. A trip to New York would certainly make it more lucrative. Maybe she's really coming to see The Hockey Hall of Fame.

stanislr

A couple of weeks ago, I finally managed to have my first session ever with Taylor when she was visiting Florence.

Right away, her stunning beauty is undeniable. Her physique is exactly as advertised: a full head taller than my 1.70m, with an incredibly athletic body. Due to her height, the pictures might be deceiving: in person she is bigger and more muscular than you might imagine.
What isn't shown in the pictures are her mesmerizing eyes and wonderful smile that can either warm your heart or send a chill down your spine.

Knowing it was my first time, Taylor did a fantastic job putting me at ease as we began. We agreed to start slowly and gradually build up the intensity.
We kicked off with arm wrestling, which she won effortlessly, even after giving me a significant advantage. Her hands are have an incredibly strong grip. I tried my hardest, but her arm never budged.

Next, we transitioned to wrestling. It took mere seconds before I was trapped in her headlock, pinned down under her weight. Initially, she seemed content to just keep me immobilized with her hods, mocking my useless attempts to break free and then pushing me to fight on when I was already gassed out. Then she shifted gears.
What followed was a flurry of taps, as she easily maneuvered me into one inescapable hold after another. When the session ended I was exhausted, sore and drenching in sweat, while Taylor looked like she barely made an effort.

Two moments in particular stand out. The first was five brutal minutes during which she crushed and twisted me at her whim, often forcing me to tap twice or literally beg for release. The second came at the very end when I realized I hadn't felt her reverse headscissor. She quickly maneuvered me into position, and the result was nothing short of devastating. Her powerful hand guided my head, and then I felt two steel cables squeezing my neck. I quickly realized that was just a fraction of her strength as the pressure instantly ramped up, forcing me to frantically tap out.

Despite all the intensity, she is incredibly attentive, allowing me necessary pauses during which her warmer, approachable side emerges. Finally, the contrast between her soft, silky skin and the hard muscles beneath is an amazing sensation. I truly wished the session would never end.

To conclude, if you're looking for a stunning, tall, muscular woman who can make you scream in pain at will, look no further than Taylor.

clay99

What's her weight?
Is she slender or more bulky/stocky?
How old is she?


stanislr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What's her weight?
Is she slender or more bulky/stocky?
How old is she?

According to Sessiongirls she's around 70kg, maybe something more. When she was on top of me, I coulnd't move her at all.

Overall she is more on the slender side, her proportions are like you see in the pictures.

As for her age, she's in her early 30s.