LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

No love for fem s fem sessions?

Started by jhall1jax, June 18, 2021, 10:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jhall1jax

I don't hear much about double sessions. I swear before I die, I'm going to have a session with two muscular women "fighting" over me, preferably with a definite winner and loser. Anyone have any sessions similar to this?


artax


Creamnant

Once, I have tried to manage a session like that.
One woman was OK, but I didn't found any other to do that.

jhall1jax

The Speciwoman/IFBB Pro duo might be up for it. If they ever come near my neck of the woods I'll see.

outmuscled

I've always thought one big muscle woman is more than enough to turn my world upside down.
A second woman would just be a waste.

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The Speciwoman/IFBB Pro duo might be up for it. If they ever come near my neck of the woods I'll see.

Saw them in April.  They are amazing together.   They are best friends and just are awesome.  Didnt ask them to fight over me, but we had a great time.
Yo.

HarleyKG

Absolutely want to do this.  More than  once.

cjones

Which ladies would you like to see wrestle each other?

knufflschmoe

Once had the chance to meet Megan Abshire & Jennifer Scarpetta -Abshire (a married lesbian couple)

was a pity that Magan was cancelling -later had to cancel .too........would have been great.for sure: in the web there are sensual
scenes of the two interacting ,until banging from behind......!!

Bulklover

Debra D'Andrea and the late Lynn McCrossin, and it was Deb's idea!  We knew each other well, and it was her suggestion and only another $100 extra.  Deb aggressively wrestled me to the bed and pinned me while also breast smothering me; Lynn grabbed Richard and started yanking.

It was fucking awesome!!!  With the right girls, can't recommend it highly enough.
Life sucks and then you die.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone seen Debra D'andrea recently? Her email comms seem to be quite strange, told me she moved to Spain.

Wish Debra would shoot more videos, her dry humping mixed wrestling videos were incredible on ironbelles/massmuscle/athena2

While I have not been in touch with her (tried PMing on Insta**** but no response; have not emailed her), I believe she is semi-retired.  She is now about 60 and I've not seen her on the Travelers list for quite a few years.  She IS still on the wb270 FL list, but that site is so infrequently updated, it may be an obsolete listing.  She was one incredible session though.
Life sucks and then you die.

wookiee

No but this is a great idea. Often times people may travel with someone so I might ask going forward. Thanks for the idea!