Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Warrior Amazone

Started by Alina-fan, April 13, 2017, 05:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

celem2727

 I invited her to Istanbul for a weekend session. Session was 1 month ago. I am writing review a little late.
She seems normal but very strong and dominant. We had 3 sessions on weekend , I really did not do anything against her. When she's on you (always on you ) you can not move. Her facesittings are amazing. Her legs are very strong  so headscissors are inescapable. She spares no effort when dominating me.
She's very feminine ,friendly, nice person to talk. But under her beauty she has incredible strength. Looking for next time.


Mscllvr21

Thanks. Was there anything sensual, even hj?

celem2727

No.She's strict about this.

boyofwinter

Warrior is so hot. Many ladies in the scene are very nice looking but she is among a handful who are distractingly pretty.

daller3000dk

As active as warrior Amazon is, I can't seem to find any recent reviews of her?

Anyone Got some stories?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2ndHoodman

Anyone seen her recently? Finally happy she's coming back to America!

crazycrazy

I met WA when she came to Canada this week. Setting up the meeting was easy. She charges what I consider to be a high rate, but it seems like it might be upper mid-range compared to the top rates charged by some women. The deposit was 50% of the hourly rate. She is every bit as attractive as her photos, and has a healthy, fighter's physique. Her arms are muscular and her legs are thick and shapely. Her abs are tight and flat.

We had a one-sided boxing session. She was willing to have a more competitive match, but I wasn't interested in trying to compete with her. She gave me a solid pummeling, starting out easy, but putting more power into her punches as we progressed. I kept my left side toward her, trying to hold my liver to the rear, as she pounded me with hard left hooks to the abs and high rights hit my left shoulder. The room was quite small, but the floor was matted and there weren't any sharp edges to get injured on when I was backing up.

All in all, it was a fun session, just what I'd hoped for. She beat me up, then showed me how strong her legs were with two crushing scissors. Two days later I'm very sore and a little bruised.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone seen her recently? Finally happy she's coming back to America!

Gotta quote my own post. I loved her so much I saw her twice and got a bunch of amazing content.