Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

AI Dungeon

Started by Strongwood, October 21, 2021, 09:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strongwood

Hope this isnt too off topic.

Anyone here use AI Dungeon?

Strongwood


As

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Frenchguy

yep i do, i alway mafe FMG/ amazon futa rp with it :p

jhunter

AI dugeon? Someone mind elaborating?

Sounder9-

From what I can gleam from the website after googling it, its more of a chose your own adventure type of site. It looks like you can create your own stories/ play user made stories
and let the AI generate a scenario based upon the adventure. Its interesting, but it depends on the adventure and the quality of it. I didn't find anything about any FMG or any other
Female Muscle Stories on the main site but, there is a NSFW sub***** that may cover it.

Strongwood

Anyone want to start a group game on AI Dungeon?

potatocarrot

Hey,
Yes I have used it and had fun running a few different stories through it. It is generally quite good, I use the retry button a lot to get a better response form it and sometimes even then have to correct it but it can lead your stories down interesting paths. It takes a little getting used to but once you have it is pretty fun and can let you play out exactly what you want. I'd definitely recommend it.

If you sign up for an account you can get free 'scales' each day as a reward so even if you don't use it each day just open the app and get the reward to allow you to play more when it suits you.

I don't think a group game would be a great idea as everyone has different tastes. But I suppose it could be interesting.

-PC

Wonderofworld

AI dungeon used to be wonderful! But now they charge 30 bucks a month and supposedly trying are cracking down on any fetish or NSFW stuff, their engine has gone backwards a bit. Its crazy sorting reviews by new how a game that was revolutionary with 5 star reviews is now getting 1* all the time.

It seems to be hurting their business, reviews and downloads etc so hopefully they go back to roots.