⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gaby More

Started by galloguille, January 07, 2014, 01:58:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

galloguille

Oh I had had 3 sessions with her and I don't regret any! Real good girl, cheerfull and nice.

She had gained size with time, but she is not ripped, or in really contest shape, as you can see in the photos.

But seeing her opening the door, her buff neck, and huge body, wow. Also feeling her. I love her biceps and arms, they are nice and hard. I love pecs, she have not ripped ones, but her body is all big, she have muscles, but not ripped. But, her biceps, shoulder and neck its really thick and strong. Also her pecs arent bad at all.

Damn, I need another sessions with her!


ziv4943

Has anyone seen her recently?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Saradas.Org

Gaby More  >> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ms.More has requested that we update her contact details to ensure she can be reached without difficulty. Please find her updated information below:

Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Email: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Phone (International): +54 9 11 2663 7056

Phone (Local): 11 2663 7056

Kindly update your records accordingly.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

2ndHoodman

Wait she's still around?!