Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Cuckold fantasy

Started by brittanyseol, March 09, 2020, 05:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brittanyseol

Has anyone else fantasized about being a cuckold with a female bodybuilder and male bodybuilder bull?

My dream world be someone like a Monique Jones or Sheronica Henton being fucked by a stud like William Bonac or Kai Greene and both talking shit to me

brittanyseol

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

papak11

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone else fantasized about being a cuckold with a female bodybuilder and male bodybuilder bull?

My dream world be someone like a Monique Jones or Sheronica Henton being fucked by a stud like William Bonac or Kai Greene and both talking shit to me

Ohhh yeah, :woohoo: I found a like-minded person, oh yeah it's very cool! I feel happy when I imagine how a bodybuilder girl is cheating on me with another young boy, ohhh it's a pleasure. Monique Jones is one of my favorite athletes, I used to imagine how she defeats me like Bane but is not my girlfriend, mmm now I will imagine that she is my girlfriend and cheating with another young bodybuilder))
Thank you brother for creating this cool theme! I love it! :letsparty: 8)

robyn

are you thinking about the muscles of both the she-bull and her stud bulging out as they fuck? as they continue to mate, their bodies develop rapidly and visibly pump up as you watch
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alphaking1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
are you thinking about the muscles of both the she-bull and her stud bulging out as they fuck? as they continue to mate, their bodies develop rapidly and visibly pump up as you watch

If I could watch this or be the male bodybuilder I would be in heaven.

The First One

I kind of fantasize about having a super muscular girlfriend and coming home to find her having an orgy with a large group of people, both male and female.

Biceps108

I agree that it would be rather appealing if the Bull is a much bigger, more muscular man. It could be a more muscular woman too, of course. It'd be interesting to see a story that delves into this topic. For example, a story where the MC is maybe wealthy and accomplished, but also weak or unsatisfying in bed. And the muscular wife takes control of their lives, openly showing how she dominates him, while having a much bigger stud have sex with her. It definitely plays into the domination aspect that's often associated here with female muscle.