Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

True Story: Met a powerful Girl in the forest

Started by Viperboy, February 08, 2023, 11:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viperboy

Hi everyone,

I know I have not been posting in a long time and I promised to finish my last story (cabin in the woods). I will do that as soon as my life has settled down a little bit.  :sorry:

But I had a really shocking / interesting encounter yesterday and I really have to tell you about that. What I will tell you know is absolutely true and happened to me on the 07th February 2023, I swear. I try to do my best to tell you what happened to me...

It was tuesday the 07th February 2023 and I was on my way back home to Virginia from a business trip in North Carolina. Because of the amazing weather and to enjoy myself a little bit, I used the Blue Ridge Parkway to do so. If you never visited the Blue Ridge Mountains, I could really recommend it. The landscape is really amazing and there is so much to do and to discover: rivers, mountains to hike, caves to discover and a lot more. The sun was shining, no clouds to see, with 50-55 degrees relatively warm for a day beginning of February.

While driving along the Blue Ridge Parkway, I came across one of the many tourist signs pointing towards the many beautiful spots along the street. It said "Linville Falls" and was pointing towards one of the many visitor centers and the hiking trails around it leading to the Linville waterfalls. It was about 1145 am and I decided to take a break from driving and stopped to do some hiking to enjoy the weather and the nature. Arriving at the visitor center, I saw it was closed because of the early time in the season, but there was a big sign at the wall of the building, showing the different hiking trails leading to the waterfall. One of the trails led to a viewpoint at the lower end of the waterfall, named "Plunge Basin" and was rated as a difficult hike of 0.7 miles.

Beeing a relatively fit man, I thought it was not a problem for me and started my walk along the "difficult" route. Man... those guys of the national park service really did not joke. The path to the waterfall was way more difficult and hard as I had imagined. Narrow, no clear path, lots of stones in every size, fallen trees to climb over and steep slippery slopes up and down. Long story short, it took me nearly 50 minutes to walt those 0,7 miles, but it was worth it. The waterfall was shining in the sun and the colors of the rainbow were dancing in the spray. After enjoying the view for 10 minutes, I started my way back to the visitor center over this extremely difficult path. It took me another 45 minutes to reach my car on the parking area and I was completely busted. I was sweating like hell and breathing like an old steam locomotive... Damn, I was not in the shape I used to be and I felt like I had just run 10 miles in one hour.

I think you all got the picture of me walking back to my car trying not to die there?  :funny:

That is when two fellow hikers walked towards me heading to the same trail I had just survived. It was a father with his daughter. He was about 35 years old and looked somewhat between average and reasonable fit. His daughter was a cute girl maybe 12 years of age (I always have a difficult time to guess the ages, sorry) with shoulder long dark hair and glasses. She wore a New York Mets shirt with long sleeves and baggy cargo pants. All in all a normal young girl of average hight and slim built.

I greeted them "Hi there, how are you? If you are heading to the waterfall, I would recommend the green trail (Erwin's View Trail). The red one is really dificult and might be to hard for a girl like your daughter... I barely made it and it took me over 90 minutes." There was no bad meaning behind it and I really only wanted to warn them, thinking about my own little daughter. I still remember our last hiking tour with the family and my daughter complaining and crying the whole time because she did not want to walk anymore. That lead to me carrying her... but carrying his daughter would be absolutely impossible on that trail here because the father will need his arms to secure himself. So I stood there on the path smiling and trying to give them a friendly advice.

But before the man could answer, his daughter did... "Don't worry mister, I'm really strong." and with that she lifted her arms flexing a double biceps. Under the tight fitting baseball shirt, I could see two balls of muscle erupt and forming perfectly peaked biceps muscles. I can not really say anything about the size, but they looked huge to me... and you could clearly see the shape and definition through the fabric of her shirt...

I was totally speechless... eyes wide and open mouth... I could only stare at her. I have never seen anything like that in real life before... sure I have read some stories here on saradas, but standing in front of that girl was something else. I must have looked really ridiculus because her father started to laugh. I am sure my face was bright red at that moment...

Seeing my stupid face, the girl started to flex her arms 2-3 times, pumping her impressive biceps balls further and smiled at me. I was still frozen in place, feeling like a little boy when her father was able to speak again. "She got that from her mother... she is doing powerlifting and crossfit since she was 7 years old". That brought me back to reality and I closed my mouth.

"I'm so sorry for staring young lady. I just wanted to warn you, but I clearly underestimated you. I am really sorry." I said to the young girl still a little bit shocked. "It's ok mister, that happens to me a lot." she answered still smiling proudly at me holding her incredible flex and her father thanked me for worrying about them. After that, I wished them a nice day and walked back to my car.

...

Sitting in my car after that short encounter I was still shocked by those peaked muscles the young girl showed me. As I already said, I have never seen anything like that in real life. I must have looked really stupid to those two and I am sure they were laughing about me while hiking towards the waterfall.

What do you think? I swear this is absolutely true and happened just like that.

:thanks:


jhunter

Take your time. Nice work as always. Hope to see more soon.

Viperboy

Thank you. :-)

I hope I will have some time coming up...

Flex dir