LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Any Muscular Female/Bodybuilders in Atlanta, Ga or in the state of Georgia?

Started by computerm746, November 05, 2009, 12:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

computerm746

Hello my name is Gary and I just started this post to see if there are any muscular females or bodybuilders in Georgia. If there are any just know that I would love to go out on a date sometime if you're intrested just let me know and for a little info about me I'm a nice guy, a true gentleman, and I treat women with respect.


xletigrex

Fellow Atlantan here... we have quite a few FBB's here.  Here are the bigger names:

Annie Riveccio
Elena Seiple
Carmella Cureton
Dominique Danger
Layla Lane (aka Melissa Coates)
Amanda Dunbar
Mimi Jabalee



vanhimst

There's also Kim Buck...lives in Noonan, a little way outside Atlanta...real nice lady in person...