Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Session updates

Started by Kandylegs, July 12, 2021, 01:45:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kandylegs

Happy Sunday! Looking forward to New Brunswick NJ, Boston, NY and Vegas! Looking forward to meeting some new peeps and seeing my regulars ❤️ Any questions email me at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 😘

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Skype sessions⬇️
K F QUADS

Kandylegs

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

cjones

I'm DEFINITELY seeing you in NJ. Your sessions are always amazing even though I'm 2 hours away from you in nj you are worth the drive. I love your onlyfans because you always post how you look currently and your videos are always amazing. I can't wait to see you in NJ.