⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Fifteen Minutes (Story)

Started by khofer23, July 14, 2021, 11:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khofer23

FIFTEEN MINUTES (-)

1
▼SHRINK▼▼AWARE▼▼SHRINK▼

It was late on Friday evening as I was finishing up at work in some projects as I awaited my friend to get his lazy ass into the city from his day being unemployed on the couch and join me at the gym down the street. I sent him a text from the bunker that was my office "Mate, where are you?" After a few minutes wait my phone buzzed with a snap chat message. As opened it I jolted. There, a photo had been sent through of Ben sitting on his couch with his fingers pulling the leg of his gym shorts and ratty underwear out to reveal a big swollen ball sack with the caption #nutreadyyet and a huge shit eating grin on his face. Ben was my best friend. We did everything together despite being worlds apart. We were long time gym buddies, he and I shared a lot, same street, same school, and until recently same body type. Whilst I was fit and alright, my work had taken over my social life and left me with little time to get to gym. Ben however was living off his parents money and spent all day lazing until he could get to the gym religiously He'd since swollen in muscle size considerably. And I swear all that protein he had been taken had increased his gross oily body hair tenfold. Especially his arse, which he never failed to moon his mates with when he got drunk. I text back "hurry up, you've got 15 minutes" and leave my desk. I headed to the bathroom to get changed early. I squeezed into the cubicle. My 6 foot 2 frame smooth and moisturised as I slipped off my work clothes and into my gym clothes with ease. I was a neat freak, and proud of it. I exited the stall and inspected my clean shaven jaw in the mirror. Looking back I saw the second stall had left the lid up. Unable to let it slide I stepped in to knock the lid closed with my foot. As I stepped in I recoiled in horror as a thick log of human shit bobbed about in the water. "I work with fucking pigs" I mutter as I slam the lid and give the toilet a much needed flush. My bang was accompanied by a louder one outside. I heard a loud banging from the office kitchen and cautiously left the bathroom to investigate. There in the kitchen I saw an enormous brute of a man in his janitors uniform furiously slamming his calloused paw on the counter top. It was Vik, our resident cleaner for my company. A former strongman in his home country of Russia he had moved over to study and was working with us to make ends meet. He was a huge man. Easily seven feet tall with tan skin and short hair, broad nose and dark stubbled jaw that carpeted around a set of plump lips. In his mid 30s his commitment to the gym had kept him in fantastic shape. Easily 130kgs of muscle with an unshakable layer of fat. A thick pelt of hair coated his body down his torso and through his crack. His size too small t-shirts would often reveal the dense thicket leading to his deep dark coin slot. I'd often have to stifle a vomit when I witnessed a casual finger of his descend into the filthy pit as he worked. I sidled up to him as to see what was the matter as he smacked the tabletop violent "Dammnit! does no ones understand dat if you leave foods out, we get buggy infestations!" He mutters in thick Russian accent before seeing me "Joel! How are you?!" His huge body explodes wide as a bulging chest strains his blue polo shirt and compresses around me in a bear hug. I cough as an oily tuft of his hairy chest smooches against my face. "I'm good mate, what's the matter here?" I probe. He shakes his head "just fightin losing battle with these iddy *SLAM! He thwacks a tiny ant "buggys. I hate dem!" He grimaces before smiling and wiping his hand on the seat of his shorts "but how's you, going to gym I see" I nod "yeah just waiting for my lazy mate Ben before we head. His eyes light up "oh reminds me! Thank you for letting me use your work computer with my home works. I got present to thanks you" he says as he stomps to his cart to his worn old backpack. As he rummages through his gym bag a yellowed old sock falls to the floor with a disturbingly moist thwock. My eyes red are transfixed on it before he laughs "aha's I gots it!" As he retrieved a protein shaker. Stomping, the best way to describe his gait, over to me he pushes it into my hand with a strong enthusiasm I almost feel my wrist snap. "Dis is good proteins shake from home. Family recipe, helps make you big and strong like me!" He drums his thick chest, before reaching under his shirt to massage muscle belly. "Just be careful don't drinks too much too fast cause upset tummy" he says sincerely as his fingers scrape through the dense thicket of his belly hair. "Speaking of, I think someone left a bit of a mess in the men's bathroom earlier, sorry to cause more work on a Friday afternoon" I apologise but I'm met with an explosive laugh followed by sheepish smirk "oh noes that was me, I have too much of dis at lunchtime" he says, tapping the shaker. Disgusted my phone vibrates as Ben texts "out front scrawny" I thank Vik for the gift and let him know he can use my computer as much as he needs "thanks you, I hope to not be here late, I would like to get work out in later too". I catch the lift to ground floor and find Ben. As we start walking he gleefully snatches the protein shaker from my hand "what's this?" He enquires. I shrug "a co-worker gave it to me, some family recipe protein shake. you can have it if you want. It looks like it works." Ben isn't one to refuse. Free drink and gulps the milky concoction down. Followed by a deep gurgling burp which he collects in his mouth before pursing his lips to blow in my face. An excited cackle accompanies my coughs as I gag at the horrid stink of the concoction. He laughs "pwfoar it better work it tastes nasty, careful mate I'll be crop dusting you all workout!" He says as he locks me in s headlock playfully. My head rummaged up against his pit. It reeks of pure sweat "God damn Ben, did you even shower to" "nope!" He cuts me off as he lets me go. "spent all day sitting on my ass watching tv, cuz I can" he says with a loud thwack of his thick ass cheek through his gym shorts "I'm spending all weekend doing it too sucker!" He exclaims I sigh and shove him "ugh I wish! I'm working all weekend" I lament "I wish I could get to be like you, and spend the whole weekend with your ass on the couch" I finish as I turn the corner to the entry to the gym. We step up to the counter to swipe our cards when the cute receptionist Lucy greets us "hey how you boys going?" She asks chirpily. Her boyfriend Dan the personal trainer sits behind the desk, shooting me dirty looks as he knows that Lucy and I have flirted before. Despite never getting together. To break the silence Ben responds smoothly as I stumble over my words before sheepishly moving on. Ben laughs as we round the corner "Baha dude you gotta get confident, or she'll never talk to you! And hers is an ass you don't wanna miss out on tapping" he says gesturing to it in the gym mirror, sitting proud and perky in her tights. I shove him towards the lockers "cmon lets do this" I say exasperated. We drop our bags off and Ben's eye catches something in the open lockers. He shakes it off and we continue to the weights section. We start with the dumbbell curls to warm up. He is 3 weight levels above me as he starts curling his massive biceps up towards his huge pecs. Standing in a singlet with gym shorts that sag around his arse, revealing a ratty loose pair of undies which barely grip his legs, which are swollen from years of squats and descend to thick calves bursting from his dirty old gym shoes he has had since I've known him. he focuses on himself intently as his thick arms swell and strain with each lift. In between grunts he laughs "so, mate, would ya rather" He starts, one of his favourite games "play with Lucy's tits, on the condition that you lick umm that guys sweaty nipples first?" He says pointing to an overweight guy peddling at the bike with clear dark patches under his man boobs "or play with Lucy's arse on the condition you have to kiss that guys ass?" he laughs pointing at a twinky guy doing lunges. I sigh at the question. He wags his eyebrows at me, encouraging an answer. Knowing better than to not play along I relent "is it just the nipple?" He nods "yeah but he's just finished workout so they're extra salty. "And is it cheek or crack?" He pauses his lift and thinks expressively "just the cheek but it's clean despite being a bit hairy. Not my ass hairy, but hairy enough" he laughs. I answer "I guess I'd go cheek, at least he looks clean" he slaps my back "I knew it! My boy can't get enough of da Lucy caboosey" We continue on with our workout, pushing ourselves hard till we're both drenched in sweat. He bends down to pick up some weights, revealing the yellowed, stained elastic of a pair of old tighty whitey underwear. Ignoring the sight I pull up the incline bench to start doing chest press as he claps his hands "yeah boy my favourite! Try all you want but you'll never get muscle Tittys like these!" He says, reaching his calloused hands out to the side of my face. The skin toughened from the metal weights, reeking of iron and sweat as he pulls my face in to motorboat his muscled pecs. His strong muscles clenching tightly around my face as oily hairs come loose in my mouth. I push him of "plegh gross! " I scrub my face and mouth with my gym towel. He just laughs "you love it! I'm hilarious" he says whilst still flexing his pecs to his amusement in the mirror. He loads the barbell up for me as I start first set. Struggling I shut my eyes tight and groan and fight to complete the set. My chest feeling like it's on fire as he taps me and helps me off the bench. I lift my towel off and dab my face as he slams down on the bare bench. To mock me he lifts the weight with ease "whoa this is so hard" he sarcastically groans before re reracking and standing up. Leaving a distinct ass print on the bench with a wet stain. I grumble "are you ever gonna get a towel, that's so gross." I point to it before covering it with my towel "I might as well wipe your ass sweat directly onto my face I grumble as I regrip the weight bar. Clenching my eyes shut I get half way when I hear him giggle "like this?" As I open my eyes I peer upward to see him poking his bare arse over the top of the incline bench, right above my forehead. The ass is huge, two thick, hairy globes, divided by a tangled mass of oily black arse hairs that fill the deep crack till they push out like a rainforest canopy. The distinct smell finally wafts to my nostrils of salty sweat and years of poorly wiped shit. Before I have time to react he bobs his ass and sticks out his pink tongue over his lips "Pplp Pplp Pplp" he blows raspberries imitating his habitual farts. I go to push it away instinctively, not realising his sheen of sweat would force my hand to slip and graze the hairy crack. He laughs as I slip off his slimey ass, Before giggling "careful mate, not many things go in there and come back out. It's like the Amazon jungle in there, or the Ben-azon as I call it" he laughs at his stupid joke whilst pulling his shorts up. I stand up and punch him hard in the chest "fuck off man, go borrow a towel now!" I demand he pretends to be offend "oh alright, I gotta go take a shit anyway, that protein shake had gone right through me" he responds as he about turns on the spot, arching a heel upwards to comically rip a fart, a deep thick one that he uses his hands to waft in my direction. Leaving me with that parting gift he heads to the locker room to pay for a spare towel. Not wanting to breath in, I shout out to him "don't take too long! Get back here in 15 minutes or I'm bailing" he doesn't reply, just extends a muscled arm up with a big thumbs up as he left the weights area. I sit back down and play on my phone waiting for Ben to return when a cute voice pipes up "hey, could you show me how to change that bench?" I look up to see Lucy standing there in full gym attire. Nervously I scramble "oh yeah of course" as I show her the handles to change the incline of the bench. She stretches as she smiles "I never really come in here because usually this place is full of big dumb jocks with big dumb egos, no offence to your friend, who wouldn't help me without making a move I bet." She explains as I nod in silence "but I've seen you, you're not like them, you actually clean up around here which we've all noticed." She says stroking my arm. The moment is broken by Ben throwing a towel into my face from across the room "there ya go joely!" He laughs. Almost at same time Dan's booming voice rings out "Yo, Lucy, cardio time!" He says tapping his Fitbit watch. Lucy sheepishly laughs too "well I'll get going, I should do some biking but I'll come back and see you when I need your help on the bench again?" She smiles as we both nod before she almost skips off. As she leaves Ben embraces me in a sweaty hug "go joely! And here I was thinking I had the best news!" I smile, love struck. Before I realise what he just said. "What's your good news Ben?" I ask. He reaches to his pocket and pulls out a weird metal device, it looks like a fancy beard trimmer but thinner. "I saw this poking outta someone's bag. It's a fat zapper, but I saw this post on YouTube where you can" he fiddles with it "do this!" As he turns the dial and prods a 20kg Weight before it zaps down to the half the size of a penny. We both drop our jaws in awe. "Why would anyone need that?! " I exclaim as Ben laughs back "I dunno but it's so cool!" We zap and return some other equipment around the gym. Lifting 100kg dumbells like children's toys before returning them. After a bit Ben stares down at the device as I ask "what could we do next?" He slyly looks up, his eyes focuses deep on mine. I know immediately what he's thinking "no way" he grabs my shoulder as he tries to convince me "cmon it'll be funny!" I shake my head to which he responds "how bout this, we do it for 15 minutes, then you do it to me I promise!" I can't believe he is trying to convince me. I continue to listen. "See the things are unbreakable when shrunk so you'll be safe. Plus you're a control freak that's why you're working yourself to death. This is perfect opportunity. Cmon give yourself just 15 minutes where you're not in control. Trust me, let me do this for both of us. I lower his hands and slowly nod. Closing my eyes I repeat after him "it's just fifteen minutes, I'll be safe, it's just fifteen minutes. He rubs the back of my hair "there we go, you ready?" I nod as I feel the bumpy edge of the zapper press into my stomach as he grins and clicks the button. The zap shoots through me. Bringing me to my knees as I fall against him. My face pressed up against my best friends bulge. I feel tingly and cold As I'm dissolving like an effervescent tablet in water. I grip at his waistband to steady myself, feeling a Tuft of sweaty pubes against my fingers as I fall further to the ground. Staring up at his grinning face as it pushes miles away in the distance. --- I finally feel the sensation cease as I grip the rubbered landscape beneath me surrounding me two huge sneakers stand like buildings before joining miles long calves that support the titanic man who stretches across the sky above me. --- His grin wide and proud as he rests his hands on his hips. His holes in his shoes reveal huge toes wrapped in crusty yellowed gym socks. He unconsciously cracks his toes, sending a waft of stale pungent air rushing over me. Assaulting my sense of smell and making me wanna puke. I look up to his head to see him boom "Dude!" His voice shakes through my bones as he lifts his hands off his hips and crosses his arms "you shouldn't have let me do that!" He grins as he bends down with a sweaty calloused hand stretching out to grab me.

▲SHRINK▲▲AWARE▲▲SHRINK▲
2
▼SHRINK▼▼AWARE▼▼SHRINK▼

stood in terrified awe as my best friend towered miles above. His feet bigger than busses and reeked of foul unwashed socks. His thick calves burst out of the shoes up to his hairy legs and strong thighs that ascended into the abyss of his gym shorts. A lump forms in my throat as I see in the darkness a pair of ratty old underwear, once tight and white now loose and yellowed, with several tears through the material. They hang like an art installation Miles above,. supporting three distinct heavy objects in one formidable mass. There are two bulbous nuts within a wrinkled hairy sac that spills slightly out of the loose leg of the old undies. The hair sprouting from it is thicker and deeper than his chest, and stretches out wide like a tangled mess of dense wires that entwine with the comparatively sparser thresh of his thigh hair. Atop the heavy sac of musky nuts lays a long wide shaft that draped over for an impressive distance before it culminates in a thick, uncut bulb. The wide bulb strains at the material with a large residual piss stain adorns the tired fabric. As he stands calmly they hang heavily in their tattered confines. As His huge shoulder rotates when he extends his arm toward me, the huge appendage between his legs begins slowly swinging like a pendulum, softly crashing between his hairy thighs with dull thuds like ships in a dock. Ben's huge grin is soon eclipsed by the descending hand. My first instinct to scream was immediately replaced by the obscure attention to detail. At this size, the large callouses seemed like hills underneath the undulating wrinkles of his palm and fingerprints. His huge nails, trimmed only by his teeth, were Jagged like rocky outcrops with dark mineral deposits of grime deep within them. The solid surface of his fingers slowly curls around my back with a rough sound as they gripped behind my knees, ass, shoulders and neck. --- A huge thumb slowly descending to secure me as I look up the expanse of his swollen forearm. --- My mind refuses to stay focused as I compare his two arms and came to the disturbing conclusion. The arm holding me was larger, well defined. This is clearly his jerking hand. I shudder as I realised I had taken the same position that I'm sure his straight cock had taken many times before. Unfortunately as I am raised upwards to his waist level, he makes the same connection. I felt my feet graze the cloth at the groin of his pants before being lifted off and shaken back and forth like a salt shaker as he raised his eyebrows, closes his eyes and tilts his head back before sticking that famous tongue out once more and making a singular "PLRP!" As a Squirting imitation before opening his eyes and booming down with a sharp laughter that shook his whole body, which in turn shook the entirety of my 2 inch form. His voice deep and booming as he speaks once more. "Dude, I can't believe you let me do that haha! I was sure you would say no." He comments as he pulls me up further to hold me like you would a phone. "Which makes me think of a rule. If you ever say a flat "No" to me, I get to add another minute on, alright?" I scowl and immediately react, and wanting to be out of this stupid situation, not thinking I shake my torso clearly and yell "No way! We didn't agree to that!" He recoils back with raised eyebrows and his mouth forming a shocked "0" face before saying "oh Joel was that a No to me?" He says as a huge finger from his other hand swings into view and pushes down against my chest playfully, thudding into me to emphasis his next words. "dats" THUD "another" THUD "minute!" He laughs, each prod thudding me like a full body tackle. "Back to fifteen buddy" he says as he turns his attention away from me. "Now what can we do?" He contemplates as his free hand scratches as his stubbled chin and pulls at his moist lips, playing with them as he thinks. His thumb holding me rubs slowly up and down my torso, grazing my gym shirt against me unconsciously as he ponders. I push at his thumb as it begins to irritate me "stop it man" I complain. He looks down and comments, "strong for a lil fella, all them chest exercises are paying off you see!" He says as he puffs up his proud pecs. "Now you've got a long way to go to be strong like me though!" He laughs as he cocks his free arm up, flexing his huge bicep, the muscle wide and tight as he raises me up to it. The sweaty, iron scented hands gently let me go as I'm draped across the huge muscle like a giant jumping castle. I grip it with my belly against it, as I feel a huge pinky finger tickle my ass crack through my gym shorts as he giggles above "coochy coo!" He laughs as I scowl back over my shoulder to his huge face. I struggle to roll over and right myself, ending up with my ass on the muscle and legs straddling like a mechanical bull. I brace myself against the wall of a forearm to steady myself, but I feel the wall falling towards me. His stake unwashed breath hits me as he speaks. "Whoa-oh I don't think the safety's on for these guns bro!" He laughs as he flexes both arms in the mirror "Ka-dooooosh" he breathes slowly as the huge muscles sandwich me in their sweaty pit. The clammy surfaces almost suffocating me as I'm smothered. As he holds it tight he gives another flex. Squeezing me more. Fresh air floods in, he laughs "whoa indestructible and don't need too much air, the next fourteen minutes are gonna be fun!" He exclaims. I roll over to my stomach to face him as He pulls his arm back with a grimace "although, I don't think you make my biceps look big enough" reaching into his pocket I hear a clicking sound of a dial, he swings his arm around and I feel the cold metal of the device wedged between my cheeks once more "Coochy coo!" He laughs again as he clicks the button. Feeling my self dissolving once more I scream out "No" as I dissipate to 1 inch tall on my best friends bicep. I grip the wet clammy surface, beginning to almost sob in regret. His huge lips come close, hovering over my tiny body, I can smell the distinct staleness of unbrushed teeth and a day's worth of food and soda as he breath passes over me, I feel the wind suck in as he prepares to speak in an even deeper baritone in a calm, collected and certain tone "that's another minute bro". His large fingers pinch me up once more, my stomach dropping as he can hold me less like his dick and more like a grape. He pulls me to his huge face. The face I've seen so many times before, my best friend. The wildcard who kept my life interesting, now has the entirety of my life in his hand. His lips lick as he speaks once more "This is so fuckin cool man!" His breath flooding over me. He questions "So we've got fourteen minutes left, would you rather" He starts to say but is interrupted by a huge gaseous explosion that emanates up from his guts, rushing up out of his mouth, past his teeth and lips, carrying a milky spittle exploding uncontrollably out over me. BUHH-ELLCCHH! Splattering me in the goopy mess and assaulting my nostrils with its stale disgusting stink. I can barely breath and my eyes are watering from both the stink of the foul air and the sheer humiliation. A fresh waft of stale air rushes over me as he bursts out in similarly shocked laughter. "I'm so, SO sorry dude!" he apologises genuinely "I was not expecting that! Are you okay? He lifts the sweaty hem of his tank top up and starts to roughly wipe me clean "it's that damn protein shake you gave me, it's done a real number on my guts bro." I shake my head and focus, the terrifying mass of man returning to the image of my best friend. Despite his immense size he is still my buddy. "Where were we?" He recompose a himself "Would you rather we finish this workout and head home, or keep working out till you get full size again?" I have to yell for him to hear me as I weigh up the options "What are you working next?!" He doesn't respond, just puffs his chest and contracts his pecs as he points to the bench press "Gonna get my pump and sweat on!" "Would you be going straight home?" I question. He shakes his head. "Nah I should shower, so I ain't stinking too bad for ya" I start to respond, liking the idea of my friend actually cleaning himself for once. "I like the sound of that" "but!" He interrupts "we gotta figure out what to do with ya, it's a communal shower so if I leave you on the soap dish you're gonna be surround by hairy dicks like 7 times your size!" He spins me around and slowly pans across the gym. Dozens of men of all shapes and sizes, ages and colours pump heavy weights and work up gallons of sweat. From this vantage point, as a tiny straight man pinched between my best friends fingers, I clearly see how gross we guys are. One big Red head dude, face flushed with exhaustion steps off his exercises bike and fishes his hand down the front of his red gym shorts violently to grab and readjust his hefty package that has been jostled from the ride. The smooth personal trainer Dan, with smooth muscles and fake tan, has a huge dick that is crushed in the size too small shorts which grind his nuts and shaft into one big mass. A taller basketball player type Man casually grabs at his huge dick in his mesh shorts as he tells a story to his bud about the girl he banged the night before with great deal of detail and expression. Two young bucks pound the treadmills, their huge dicks flopping about side to side in bright coloured shorts with each stride, thwoomp-thwomp, thwoompth-thwomp. An older guy on the floor doing crunches had his legs spread wide. Even from this distance I could see clearly up the leg of his shorts to see a huge set of balls and limp cock hanging heavily in the darkness Seeing the gym at this size is a terrifying feeling. To make it worse I feel Ben leaning in to whisper behind my head. "All. them. dongs" At the same moment a hairy brute with dark hair peels off his weight bench with a slurp, the closest of all men I see with horrific detail, almost in slow motion as he adjusts his fat cock through his black shorts, it is easily 10 inches long and just as thick. The sheer size of it flops heavily about in his meaty paw of a hand as he casually tugs the material down to reveal the yellowed elastic of an old jock strap with a tuft of dark, forest like pubes bursting over the top. I panic at the sight as he nears us and curl into ball in Bens hand "okay keep me with you!" "Awesome, I was hoping you'd say that" he grins "let's do this!" as he pumps his fist holding me proudly, making me want to vomit from the whiplash. He immediately notices "whoa, sorry bro, gotta keep you safe right! Let's get you somewhere more secure" he stomps to the wall length mirror and leans in to inspect himself. Using our reflection to guide his hand he moves me to the valley between his hairy pecs. The oily, dark hairs tickle and wrap around my legs as he lowers me in behind the neck of his sweaty shirt. The lush bedding cushioning and supporting me as I'm lowered with my armpits draped over the wet seam, the material soaked in years of his thick, salty sweat as it stings my skin and nostrils. As I grip it for support I surprisingly feel secure. He stands back, the previously loose neck of the shirt holding firm against his broad chest as he admires the sight in the mirror. He fishes into his pocket for his phone. To everyone else he just looks like a dumb jock taking an ego fuelled selfie, but to me, he is documenting my humiliation. He pulls he phone around to caption the image as I see the ridiculousness of the photo as he captions "#accessorising on the photo before sending it to snapchat for all his friends to see. I try and interrupt him "NO don't send it!" But he emphatically slams down on the send button. Using his finger to mess up my hair he coos down "that's another minute buddy, you'd think you'd learn by now. I don't care I'm loving iddy biddy jowly" The responses are immediate with our mates laughing in response "did you show Joel? That little toy looks just like him" "lol typical Ben" "make a tumblr!" "Put it somewhere else!" "Where can I get one?" I feel dejected that no one is realising the true situation. He notices my face in the mirror and tries to comfort me. "aww don't feel down iddy jowly," he reassured as he lifts his arms up "bring it in for a big benny hug!" He slowly contracts his arms and chest. Two huge huge pecs rise up in flexing as they push towards each other in a humongous embrace. The two mountains adorned in hills of dark wirey fur, soaked in damp salty sweat contract around my tiny body. I squirm to the side as they squish against me back and front, my neck twisted uncomfortably to the clammy air of the vertical canyon against his chest. The air thick and choking me. I struggle to breath against the firm yet spongey walls as his firm muscles squeeze me tight. My head becoming light headed from the pressure, lack of air and pungent scent of my best friend. I need to survive so I struggle to squirm and turn my neck in the opposite direction. His warm clammy skin grazes my lips as I squeeze my head past, inadvertently kissing the bulging muscle and absorbing more of a taste of the man. I gasp for breath as I peer out into the fresh air of the gym. The gasps turn to shock as I see I am almost invisible in our reflection as Ben embraces me. I struggle once more to crane my neck upwards to see his face peering right down at me with intense eyes "Aw iddy jowly snug in my man tittys" before he blows a condescending kiss "Mwah" The walls relent as I grip his tank once more as he stretches wide "alright enough fuckin about, let's get pumping!" He roars in excitement as he unleashes a thunderclap with his hands nod slowly strides towards the bench press.

▲SHRINK▲▲AWARE▲▲SHRINK▲
3
▼SHRINK▼▼AWARE▼▼SHRINK▼

Clinging onto the damp seam of Bens tank top was quite a vantage point. At my tiny size, the onslaught of detail made time slow down seemingly. All my knowledge of physics had flown out of the window today. I took a moment to take it all in. As my gigantic best friend walked, it was like a choreographed routine. He began as he lifted a huge leg up to stride casually. In concert with his legs, his opposite hand slowly swung forward into my view. His foot slammed down on the rubber matting sending a strong vibration throughout his body. The soft skin adorning his muscles quaked violently for a mere second before coming to rest. The huge other leg began its ascend and similar solid crash to support the torso of the huge man. The hairy arm with fingers three times my length reach the apex of its swing at the same time he completed his second step, resulting in an alternating sequence of swinging and stomping. As each arm slowly swung, the corresponding pec tensed slightly, rotating me gently. The rhythmic force giving the journey a rocking motion. For every fifth footfall a long calm gust of wind would descend from high above. The warm air would rush through the bristles of his chest hair before running down my body. I crane my neck up to view the source as I stare right up the underside of his head. His stubbled jaw was strong and defined. A set of plump pink lips was cropped by the dark hair as it protuding beneath a nose above. His nostrils flexing with each inhalation and flaring with each breath. Beyond that his eyes were just visible. I had thought that my giant best friend would be still in awe of my presence in his chest hair, but his eyes stayed focused on his destination in the distance. Making me realise that this was a distinct characteristic of his I had never notice before. A calm, smooth gait with his head held, full of confidence as his eyes, seemingly glazed over and unfocused, were directed solely to the destination at hand. I begin to relax slightly, this experience might be worthwhile after all I mean, I'm alread beginning to relax. I think as I relax between his pecs and rest my eyes. Drifting off to the sound of calm running water. Wait what?! Water?! I snap awake and look around and see Ben has travelled to the gym bathroom. I peek over the edge down his chest to see he is pissing into the toilet bowl "dude don't look down that's nasty!" He booms from above. I recoil back instantly but the sight of his fat dick protruding from a dense bush of pubes is burned into my eyeballs. I cover my eyes and yell up "why the fuck did you bring me to the toilet?!" I scream up at him. He looks down offended "mate I had to piss! I didn't tell you to look down!" He argues, clearly missing the point of my outrage. I turn my eyes upward to his face to avoid the sight down below. As the gallons of steaming yellow piss pour Into the tired toilet bowl I witness his lips slowly curl to the side and one eye softly winces shut with a look of determination. In the distance down below and well behind him, a sharp muffled horn sound erupts PRR-RRPP. His wide eyes look down to me as he recognises my look of disdain. His furry brows furrowed as disagrees "What? Everyone does it" I scowl up at him "that's disgusting!". I feel his right pec bounce up and down as he shakes the last few drops off his dick. He bends over slightly to tuck his manhood back in his shorts as he shakes his head "you're over reacting mate. It's not like I was taking a shit with you" I feel disgusted by the thought of that, so I force myself to I let the argument slide. The less time talking about Ben's bowel movements the better. He reaches over to flush the handle on the toilet, my body dangling against his tank top as the yellowed water swirls miles down beneath us. The toilet looking familiar, I'd used it many times myself. The long crack in the plastic from some oafish bodybuilder slamming his fat ass down with all his might. A crusty brown shit stain graces the side of the stained white walls, probably from the same bull of a man as he unleashes his protein fuelled heavy dump into the poor communal bowl. I grip the material of Ben's tank tight, not wanting to fail into that filthy maelstrom below. I slam back against his chest as he returns upright, does and about turn on the spot, and commences his long rhythmic stride back out to the weights room. The sterile cool air of the bathroom is replaced by the thick, stale air of the weights room. I lower myself behind the neck of the tank top instinctively to hide myself from prying eyes. I feel a tremble roll through my body as I imagine any one of these hulking men getting a hold of me. Victim to my imagination, mundane events become visualisations of nightmares. As Ben marches past the lockers I see a tall broad man drenched in sweat, his head covering in a mop of oily black hair and a dense proud beard. He lifts his wide, veiny bicep up to reveal a dense swamp of pit hair. A tiny roll on deodorant is lifted up and lathered through the messy pit. My brain instantly sees myself, immobilised by his paw like fist as my exposed face is rammed and dragged through the salty, disgusting crevasse of the man. My pitiful cries of protest drowned out as he lowers the thick arm back down to seal me in and bearded chin shakes violently as he laughs miles above. A large black man had stopped mid workout to dig out a protein bar from his bag. Lifting it to take a bite, I see myself crammed feet first between his plump lips, pushed in between the two sets of bright white teeth as he chomps down at my waist. Bisected, my torso and tiny arms flail to escape the maw. Pulling myself out, a huge finger would run along the chin beneath me and slip me back in like a piece of stray spaghetti. Clawing and scratching my way down his gullet before Becoming mere fuel for his thick muscles. Leaving the locker rooms, Ben idly strolls down through to the cardio section en route to the weights. I look up past his chin and see his eyes are not subtle as they scan across the jiggling breasts of the girls running on the treadmills. But my eyes are directed elsewhere. A toned, slimmer man is inspecting his shoe as he slides his insole into the worn and tired opening. Peering in as he peels tongue back to slide his socked foot in. Stamping it to the ground repeatedly to make sure it's on for good measure before clambering on the treadmill and starting to pound it in a sprint. I imagine those inquisitive eyes replaced with a conniving smirk as I call out for empathy from within the darken cave. The cruel giant would forgoe the athletic sock and shove his calloused, damp bare foot into the cramped space. His gross grimey toes smearing their sweat and toe jam over my tiny body as they drag me to the ball of his foot. With a sneer on his face he would slam his foot repeatedly. Not for comfort, but to try and break my indestructible rib cage. Feeling me still squirming he would use his toes to wedge me under his arch, my place to lay and suckle on his wet foot sweat as he pounds the vinyl treadmill for his marathon training. I turn to avoid the sight of his thudding feet, my eyes travelling up the miles of bikes with all types of gym goes pedalling away. A smooth blonde giant in tight bike shorts lays a tiny towel over his bike seat. He hoists himself over the seat, and hops on. I see myself draped on the seat, stuck in the central crevasse as his clearly defined glutes rise skyward and spread like the Red Sea before slamming down around me. I'd Spend the next hour with my constant screams muffled by the meaty cheeks as he grinds and churns be between them, drenching me in gallons of his sweat. I'm snapped back to reality as he starts pedalling, a chubby fat guy waddles up next to him. Keen to shed the excess weight he too slams onto the seat. I manage to fight my brain from imagining my experience under his hefty ass. The bright lights and sharp whirring of the cardio equipment is replaced by the darkened walls and dungeon like clanging of iron of the weights room. As Ben rounds the corner to the racks we both see a juiced up Greek god. He is flexing and taking selfies in the mirror as he shows off his smooth abs that descend to a firm V that guides your eyes to his maintained but dense pubes that burst out over the sweat soaked waistband. After a bright flash, and a post to Insta****, he tucks the iPhone into his waistband. Letting the elastic snap against it and hold it firm as he grabs his dumbells. I look up to Ben as he sneers at the vain man, as my mind drifts to being in his possession. A personal validation toy. He'd make me take all of his selfies before tucking me into his waistband. He holds the waistband out wide and roughly lowers me in by pinching my shoulders. --- A huge dirty thumb squishes against my face as his index and middle finger run down my back. My tiny feet become entangled in his wirey pubes above his cock as I'm forced to embrace his firm but spongey V beneath his abs. --- He's the only person I'm allowed to look at. His scent is all I am to smell. My lips are squished up against his smooth tanned skin never being able to look out to the world, all I can taste is his salty skin. His thumb slides out as his two fingers hold me against his waist. I hold back the tears in preparation before the enormous tight elastic of his jocks and shorts snaps violently against my back like a whip. Firm and secure, I am immobilised against him. Feeling real tears well up, I grip the tank top of my best friend once more, wiping my face and being, thankful he has decided to keep me with dignity and above the belt. Thankfully the procession of horrific ideas ends as Ben's pecs clench and his hands rise to grip onto the barbell as he stands behind the squat rack. I slide back up over the neckline. He looks to me in the mirror, wedged between his primed pecs. With raised eyebrows "Alright my pipsqueak pep squad, we ready to do this?!" Focking back on the real world I look to the digital clock. Like a billboard the minute ticks over and my heart sinks. Only 2 minutes have passed. Dejected I look up "yeah, let's do this"

▲SHRINK▲▲AWARE▲▲SHRINK▲
4
▼SHRINK▼AWARE / UNAWARE▼SHRINK▼

The heat and humidity in the cramped weight room begins going to my head as Ben prepared the weight bench with his large black weights, each the size of a stadium to me as they are clanged onto the thick strong iron of the bar. Each heaving of his strong arms to lift the tonnes of weight would unintentionally cause the proud hairy pecs surrounding me to clench and squeeze me tightly in a gigantic bro hug. I watch as he saunters with his characteristic gait to the end of the bench. His sweaty thick thighs straddle the seat, aged from years of Sweaty men slamming their hefty bodies into the faded leather. I feel my stomach drop as he squats deep to lower his wide ass onto the seat of the bench. Like a catapult we are flung backwards as he flops down under the bar, his broad shoulders slamming into the leather with an audible wet thwack. Nestled in the dense growth of his chest hair I stare up at the enormous iron bar. It's luster faded from all its use, but I could still see the sight of my tiny form resting within the lush, wirey, grasslike valley of my best friends pecs. As his knuckles reach and grip the bar, I lay back into the dewy hair and watch him commence. The long metal bar ascends to the sky before slowly lowering down towards me. It's like a scene from a disaster movie with a long grey highway over pass crumbling down towards the hero as they manage to scramble to safety. As the bar lowers onto his juicy pecs, they send a quaking ripple through his wet, sweaty skin. The lungs underneath his mantle of muscle, hair and fat inflate slowly and controlled. In an snap motion the bar is sent hurtling skyward as a roar emanates from his chest as he exhales. The bar reaches the top of its ascension as his pecs close in tighter than ever before. I scream in agony. Feeling like my body was going to pop like a cherry. But the shrinking device had given me such durability that even that wasn't a reprieve from the crushing pain. The sensation slowly dissipated as the huge bar lowered once more as a booming, breathless exasperation came from his face in the distance "One" Bracing myself for the next rep, I cowered into the dense thicket as he repeated the action with slowly deteriorating form. His muscles quaked harder, his breath more hurried, his whole body straining to reach "Seven". As the eight rep commences I begin to worry as I see it wobbling, the pain from getting crushed under the dropped iron would be immeasurable. I look up his chest to see his face red and straining his teeth are gritted as he snarls "Eight" PLOORRPP My head snaps in the opposite direction as a dull uncontrolled fart bursts out into the furry crack of the straining man. Gushing out from the depths of his arse to whip across the weight bench and embed into the abused foam of the seat. The metal bar is clanged into the brackets and the landscape beneath me heaves violently with the booming laughter of my friend. Through poorly stifled laughs he chuckles "haha oh man, was not expecting that!". --- A huge thumb rises to his face to wipe away a tear of laughter. --- His eyes reopen as he looks down to me "oh cmon mate, you've gotta get over this! It's funny, and everyone does it. If you don't let a few rippers out while working, you're not pushing yourself hard enough!" He tries to convince me to be okay with his grossness. He can tell my tiny face is not impressed and continues "I bet you can't even smell it up here, all snug and safe in my chest" he says. I stand to my feet and wipe my sweatsoaked face off. "Safe?! You nearly crusted me between these things!" I say as I kick his firm tended pec like kicking a wall. He casually scratches at his hairy pit as he coos down "Naw, little fella scared of big bad Ben?" He doesn't even notice as he withdraws his finger from his smelly pit to reach down and prod me playfully. A pungent sweat stink worse than his residual chest scent stings my tiny nostrils. The stench of his pit and strength of his strong finger sending me stumbling back and tripping over his neckline of his tank top. Finally Recognising how much power he just exerted over me he lets a sly grin creep over his face. As I stand back up the huge digit tackles into me again. His eyes smile as he continues to repeat the action, each prod punctuating his words "maybe" Thud. I'm pushed along his chest over his firm stomach, along a damp trail of sweat. His grimey finger with a layer of filth embedded under the chewed nails "you'd" Thud My tiny body tumbling over his belly button and towards his waist of his shorts as he sits at a gentle incline. Deep beneath me an unsettling gurgling sound rumbles like magma in the bowels of a volcano. "Be safer" Thud. I'm pushed over his waistline and I recover atop a spongey prominent bulge. I have to collect myself as I realise I'm currently resting on the musky package of my best friend. The smell is pure Ben. Unadulterated masculinity as it wafts out with a distinct pungent fragrance of his dick, unwashed pubes and sweaty Ball sac. My tiny hands can feel the distinct outline of his dormant flaccid dick. Luckily he didn't make the same conclusion as he swiftly reached down once more "here". Thud. He pushes me one final time sending me falling to the warm leather below. Slightly winded, I recover and look up at the huge walls that his hairy legs form. They descend into the dark cave of his tight black gym shorts. His massive package hangs ominously above me. I watch as his huge torso lays itself back down under the bar, disappearing beyond the horizon of his crotch. In the distance the huge weights are hoisted skyward as he commences his second set. I go to stand up, but slip in a pool of viscous ball sweat that has been left on the leather seat. I groan, admonishing Ben for not using a towel yet again. But as I wipe it off me, my hands catch the distinct scent of the goopy oil. Morbidly, I take s sniff of the liquid and am horrified to recognise that it doesn't smell like Ben's balls from before. I start to dry reach as I realise I'm coated in a stranger's disgusting ball sweat. My mind racing as to the many types of disgusting brutes who may now marked me like their property without even realising it. I leap up and race to the leg of Ben's gym shorts. Rubbing myself voraciously to scrape the filthy and humiliation from my skin. As I hear his grunts in the distance I realise my precarious position between Ben's huge legs. Standing there, surrounded by his heat and stench, I smell something beyond his signature ball sweat. As he stretches right back, a disgusting, sewer like stench wafts out as I realise just how close I am to his taint. In an act of self preservation I start to back away from the sensitive perineum between his balls and his ass hole. Way up above I hear "Seven. Eight" he groans before clanging the metal bar down once more. I watch as his hips seize and rotate to prop his enormous body into a seated position. Like the city from inception folding in on itself, his huge long form rises skyward like an emerging land mass. His muscle belly contracts with a slight roll of fat as his broad chest and shoulder rise up vertical. Unfortunately for me, I hadn't gotten far enough away from his package and I was out of the safety zone. His huge hanging nuts slowly rolled forward above. There are an unstoppable floppy mass of his tightly contained junk steamrolling towards me. Darkness envelopes me as his massive balls gentle settle on me with a soft spongy droop; exuding the now terrifyingly familiar scent of his manliness. I scream and panic as the soft juicy balls and limp dick lower onto me like the Hindenburg crashing around me. His distinct odour enveloping me. The heat and darkness isolating me from the outside world as I hear the dull thuds of his heartbeat radiating throughout his body. He sits calmly, catching his breath as sweat beads down his face. His eyes slowly looking for me between his thighs. Ben himself felt a slight sense of panic as he could not find me. Lifting his hefty thighs with an audible slurp, he worries he mushed me under his muscled legs. He begins scouring the floor to no avail, searching under the soles of his shoes to make sure he had not stomped on me like a piece of gum After a moment of contemplation he feels my tiny fighting hands pushing at his floppy nutsac and leaps up in shock "whoa dude what are you doing under there?! That's nasty going under my taint" I recover and cough as I inhale the relatively fresher air quickly. I splutter and shake my head "it was an accident" I explain to the now standing man. He reaches down and scratches at his nuts through his shorts, his flaccid cock flopping about visibly. His strong bicep flexes as his arm raises his hand up to his face. His deep eyes closing as he inhales the scent on his fingers, before coughing and comically gagging "pwfoar nasty accident dude!" He exclaims "them big boys reek!" He puts his hands on his hips "well dude I got one last set to push out, and it looks like you're 'accidentally' in my way" he says with his fingers making quotation gestures, and a sly smile creeping across his face. He inches closer to the bench, playfully humming "fee fi, fo fum. Get out of my way, here comes my bum!" He laughs as he slowly squats over me. His huge ass spreading wide across the sky. The dark gym Short fabric groans as his ass pushes at the poor fibres. His seam of his shorts straining as the waistband slightly sags down to reveal a deep hairy plumbers crack descending towards me. The heat begins radiating out as clench my eyes tight to avoid the horrifying sight. I raise my hands futilely to protect myself as a deep distant sewerage smell hints out into my nostrils. Way up above I hear the slow, gurgling noise of PPLLLOO "No don't do this Ben!" I screech up as I look up. I wince my eyes open and there is Ben. with his hands bracing the sides of his ass cheeks, his childlike face is popped up over his shoulder with a wide eyes and his tongue frozen, hanging out between his big pink lips. After a stilted silence his eyes smile as he finishes "IOORRRPP" he finishes his raspberry imitation of. Fart and stands up tall. "dude did you really think I would sit and fart on you?" I'm too gobsmacked to reply, reeling from the shock of what might have happened. He continues on "dude that's Six No's, oh boy that's gonna add to your time" he shakes his head feigning sincerety. "But to prove I'm not the monster you clearly think I am, I have an option for you." He says proudly "now you can add those 6 minutes to your total time and we can do another exercise, the squat rack is free I see" he gestures, "or!" With an excited "would you rather me wipe those and all the other penalities off your time, providing you serve the remaining 8 minutes at flea size?" I react up to him "what smaller than this?!" He smiles and crosses his thick arms, his broad back flexing in mirror behind As he slowly nod "yep, that's single digits mate both the time and your height in millimetres haha!" Realising whether I'm a millimetre or an inch, compared to Ben I'm tiny at his childlike mercy. Wanting to end this experiment as soon as possible I convey up to him, begrudgingly, that I'll take the flea option. His face lights up in excitement as he pulls the device out and lowers it to my bellt. With s big "boop" he nudges me. The bubbling effervescence returns as the world swells. I immediately realise my mistake. Everything becomes unfathomably large. The bench feels like an island, Ben towers over me like Continent, his hairy muscle thighs bigger than a neighbourhood as they rise up to the upper atmosphere of his steamy gym shorts. His proud torso glistens like an ancient monument. His face peers down as his voice, now booming rushes over me "dude." His breath stronger than ever like a hurricane "I can't believe you let me do that! You're insane" A huge silver city block descends down as a huge glass swimming pool hovers over me. With a sharp click his camera phone records my astounded face for his snap chat. "This is gonna go viral!" He says gleefully. He laughs "Don't worry mate, 8 minutes will fly by. I'll take care of you" he beams before he starts singing along with the aptly timed song on the gym radio "I'm gonna love you, like I'm gonna lose you," he stops and comments "And trust me there are lots of places to lose you bro!" he laughs as he absentmindedly thumbs at his waist band, --- revealing a dense forest of untamed wild pubic hair descending into the horrific humid darkness of his groin. --- His eyes dart away before smiling "Dude I'm about to make your dreams come true" he says as he pulls his hand back "Hey Lucy" he calls. I'm frozen in shock as the girl of my dreams skips over happily, standing like twin masterpieces above me their deep voices hard to discern. That is until I see Ben rub his stomach and groan "Here, you can use my incline bench, I gotta go to the bathroom badly" he says, throwing me a wink and drifting away. --- I stare upwards as Lucy stands towering above with a concerned look on her face. She reaches down to toggle the incline of the bench from flat to upright but can't figure out the handles. Frustrated she stands up, searching room for me unsuccessfully. With a shrug she puts her weights back and calmly trots away. --- I'm left in the deafening silence of the weights room as men stomp about their day, blissfully unaware of the minuscule spectator left stranded on the damp leather of a weight bench. I curl up into my knees as I wait for Ben to finish his toilet run. Hoping it's only s quick one, but knowing my best mate, these can go for a while. My tiny bones rattle as the weight bench rhythmically vibrates as the huge men's thunderous footfalls quake across the gym floor. The harsh fluorescent lights reveal all of their immense details. As I sit there I feel the light above me exclipse as two huge hairy legs slam down either side of me as the man straddles the bench between his knees. I crane my neck up "Oh Ben thank god you're here" I'm silenced as my eyes journey up the planetary man. --- Thick wide calves connect to enormous hairy legs, --- descending into a pair of too small short shorts which are almost painted on. --- The clear line of the Giants jock strap stands out proudly as a huge hairy hand buries down under the waistband of his shorts. His strong knuckles and grimey fingers reach around the side and make a slow, wet scratching noise as the giant scratches at his taint. --- In the mirror I can see his inhumanely fat ass quaking with each squelching scratch. --- Pieces of stained brown skin flakes, and oily torn pubic hairs gently drift down. Invisible to the human eye but like a putrid ashy snowfall around me. I want to vomit as it falls around me with a peculiar stench of baked in shit. I struggle to take in his immensity, his huge cock struggling to stay in the stained netting of his pouch of his jockstrap as hand retreats, letting the damp elastic snap against his drum like muscle belly, cropped with a dense forest black wirey treasure trail. --- His torso makes Ben look like a child, with such oily hair densely populating every inch of its immense muscle Beary body. A wide forearm and strong bicep hold a huge protein shaker at his lips, obscuring his face. His plump lips embraces the nozzle as his Adam's apple bounced about, gulping at its milky protein laden contents. The chocolate brown mixture dribbles out into his thick bushy stubble. As he finishes a sip his whale-like pink tongue slides out to collect the remnants before slurping loudly and smacking his lips. His other stray hand leaves his waist and rises to rub his furry tummy underneath his drenched tank top. A slow rumble erupts from his gullet as a deep baritone burp escapes to the gym room, the stench of which wafts gently down to reach my nostrils. He pats his belly proudly as he lowers the shaker. In doing so, the strong fluorescent light floods his face, revealing every detail of his sweaty, oily identity. Beads of salty sweat drip down through all his crevasses of his heaving face to his dense stubble as he catches his breath. My breath escapes me as I am shocked. There before me, standing miles above in the sky, Is Vik.

▲SHRINK▲AWARE / UNAWARE▲SHRINK▲
5
▼SHRINK▼▼UNAWARE▼▼SHRINK▼

Vik, my immense foreign janitor, towers above me obliviously, his body arching far into the dank and disgusting sky of the weights room. Every inch of him revealing a new and disturbing detail. --- The Thick tanned muscles cropped in an oily thresh of body hair, which tangles into a dark Amazonian forest between his mountainous pecs. --- His huge form lumbers as he stomps on the spot, vibrations from his thunderous sneakers slamming against the floor shake my leather bench landscape as he turns to reach for dumbells. As he does, I bear witness to his huge muscularised back of his torso. It dwarfs his impressive front, giving him a gorilla-like hunch as his huge traps, shoulders and lats descend like a landmass of masculinity to a terrifyingly wide plump ass that strains at his gym pants. A distinct dark trail of sweat has soaked into the depths of the crack as the thin material hugs each hairy, bulbous cheek. --- The darkened patch leads all the way up to a disturbingly prominent coin slot. --- His hair from his lower back is like a vegetated park that trails into a dense thicket of stained ass hair that crops out from the depths of his deep, dark, ass crack. It is the same coin slot I had witnessed at full size, each time I was disgusted to watch him scratch without a care. --- Now the disgusting out is a gaping canyon entrance to a horrific messy swamp beneath it. --- He slowly turns with weights in hand, they immense solid mass straining his already strong muscles. The bulbous shoulder and bicep muscles, enormous at regular size, would now take hours to circumnavigate at my size. His veins bulge and flood with blood as he faces the bench. His thick cock protrudes obviously, supported by tired stained thing that creates a plump bulge that leaves little to the imagination. It jostles about heavily as he steps back to the bench, the mass of cock and nuts disturbingly discernible as it thuds between his grinding thick thighs. His face is flushed with colour as sweat drips down his furrowed brow, along his nose and to his stubbled chin. Stray drops race along the proud jawline before landing with a splatter within the unfathomably deep chest hair of the sweaty beast. I'm shaken from my astonished sightseeing by two enormous thuds as he lowers his weights either side of the bench. His face nears the leather as he lets them go to the soft rubber below. Whilst barely inches from the bench, he is still miles away from me as I am woken into action "Vik! Buddy! Vik! It's me! "I scream and wave, leaping about to get his attention. --- His huge face continues towards me, his eyes not registering my presence as his face drifts over my tiny body. His cavernous nostrils flare as he unleashes and enormous exhalation from his nose and through his plump lips as he rises back skyward. --- My lungs are choked with the stench of his unbrushed mouth, the decaying stray pieces of meat from his lunch, and festering bacteria from lack of scrubbing have created a disgusting stench that debilitates me. The force of his breath like a 747 taking off as his face powers upwards to full standing position. I struggle to regain composure as he turns once more. His wide ass slowly enters into squat in order to take a seat on the worn leather of the gym bench. His thick legs aching from his leg exercises beforehand. I can almost hear the muscle fibres straining and snapping within his humongous fat muscle thighs. My world is shaken more than ever as a hairy paw of a hand slams down onto th edge of the bench. Balancing the tonnes of pure man the sweaty appendage, the hand is cropped with a thick grassland of long, vine like hair that journey to the grimey, unwashed wrinkles of his calloused fingers. His chewed thumbnail caked with grime from his long day at work. High above, his massive glutes spread wider as he lowers. An intense heat radiates out above me, accompanied by a fetid, sewer like stench of his filthy swamp of an ass. The smell of his sweat patch a mere hint to the horrific stench that is rotting deep within his ass cheeks. The sound of snapping and twanging return, now coming from the strained fibres of his shorts. Undetectable to a regular human, they sound like strained power lines or trees being felled as he pushes the right material to its limits above me. above me Drenched in its shadow, his huge ass eclipses me. "Fuck!" I screech and turn about to begin running, stumbling at first on the slick worn leather of the bench I start pelting one foot after the other. His gigantic ass descending ominously like a planet crashing through orbit. His tired legs struggle to support him as I race towards the other end of the bench. Tears strain from my eyes uncontrollably as I push myself for survival. Without warning his tired legs allow him to fall. The plump cheeks slam into the poor leather off the bench, spilling over the sides. A quake ripples through the fatty muscle like a tidal wave. As his body relaxes against the leather it slowly rolls over the seat of the bench like molasses as it sends a shockwave up the foam covered seat, knocking me to my stomach. I recover and roll onto my back, exhausted but safe as I watch the huge man reach to his sides to collect the massive Dumbbells. He heaves them to his broad shoulders before pumping them upwards in a shoulder press. The strong, controlled movement rhythmic and impressive. I can see his face in the huge wall size mirror as he strains through his set. Swear beads of his head, down his shoulder blades and down his back, before reappearing only to disappear once more in the dark depths of his coin slot as it sags over the platform of the bench. I shudder at the details which I am noticing. He swings the huge weights down to his strong thighs as he recovers. Bouncing them slightly, sweat drips down to his top lip, only to be blasted by his breath into a spray of spittle as his exhales deeply. I heard a deep groaning, just as the leather ground beneath me begins to strain. Following the source of the strain, I see his huge ass cheek bearing down heavily into the right hand side of the bench. His bulbous left shoulder gently rises upward in a mechanical symbiosis. His muscles back contorts as his left cheek is slightly lifted off the bench with an audible slurp. His sweaty cheek and thigh peel off the bench and jiggle heavily as it hovers over the leather seat beneath it. Peeking towards the mirror I see half of his face scrunch into a familiar look that is a combination of focus, discomfort and determination. Deep within the depths of his fuel drum of a body, a deep gurgling rumbles. I shake my head and whisper "no" softly as I turn my attention back his huge raised arse cheek just as he BBWWWAAARRRPPPPPPP! A bone-rattling baritone explosion erupts from the horrific anus miles within his hairy ass cheeks. The smell is pure unadulterated man as the warm scorching wind whips up to bench and over me like a methane fuelled hurricane. Every sense is assaulted by the gaseous monstrosity. The stench of pure sewer pains not just my nostrils, but my lungs and stomach. His huge cheek lowers once more as he rises, depositing the weights on the rack. As my clouded vision struggles to clear I witness him reaching back. In a futile, stupid though process I whisper "oh no Vik, don't do that, --- not now" as I watch a huge thick digit of his finger descend under the elasticated waist of his pants and up to his irritated asshole. A disturbing schlurping and scratching sound emanates as his nail scrapes at the hairy, oily hole. I watch in disgust as he withdraws the huge finger and raises to his stubbled lips, underneath his untrimmed nostrils as he inhales deeply, relishing in the scent. --- He grabs onto two huge Dumbbells once more, heaving the two weights up. I shudder and think about all the weights I've unintentionally shared with his filthy fingers. The world quakes once more as he repeats the previous motions. Slamming his fat ass down, grasping the weights and pumping them skyward. This time however, the additional weight of the dumbells force more weight onto the already titanic man. The combined weight compromising my position. The slippery leather bows and caves in towards his meaty cheeks with an incline. My tiny hands and feet are useless in stopping me sliding towards his immense form. My whimpering turns to screeching as my speed doesn't stop. --- Before me the gigantic hairy coin slot opens wide like a horrific theme park ride. Dripping in sweat and exuding a horrific stale odour I'm helpless as I descend towards it. I miraculously contort and twist myself to land with a Thud against the damp waistband of his sagging shorts. I brace myself as I would on the leg press as the wirey tuft of ass hair hangs terrifying above my body like Amazonian vines, threatening to snatch me up. --- I wriggle and squirm until My body still slowly drifts into the darkness underneath him. The heat radiating was like falling into a humid oven, an immense, masculine sauna. I scream and pound at the wet seam of his tight workout shorts, --- I am so insignificant as I notice that each stitch is the length of my puny body. --- My descent is interrupted as the two fatty walls clench violently together as the enormous man rises. The heat and pressure intensifies as he stands tall to replace the weights back on the rack. As they compress unforgivingly around me, I manage to position myself to avoid my spine snapping like an accordion. In the deep darkness a tiny channel of light punctures in above me. I feel ill. --- I'm barely a stitch in the Seam of the shorts of my enormous janitor. --- Much like his full size hug earlier tonight, his filthy fat cheeks hug me from all sides. The filthy stench that once wafted from the work toilet now surrounds me, embedding into my skin. I appreciate the humour in that at first, only to feel the pressure increase to unbearable amount from his left side of his canyon, it releases in sync with the right hand cheek tensing up. My stomach lurches with the rhythm as I realise what's happening. The giant man is walking. Each fat cheek Grinds powerfully as he stomps. Greasy ass hairs scrape at the material of his shorts as his bare cheeks burst from his tight jockstrap. The sound coupled by the distinct wet schlucking of the sweaty cheek. The huge walls grinding as each mammoth leg is raised up and slammed down. Unlike the almost dance-like gait of Ben, Vik's steps are definite lumbering stomps of a lumbering beast. Each step sending a quake through the fatty glute. I feel like my ribs are about to be crushed by the unbearably repetitive pressure. Unable to withstand any more I force myself to take action. Gripping the threads of his seam like a gym class rope, I begin to hoist myself one hand after the other up the cliff face of his arse crack. I am able to fight my way to fresh air, inhaling it deeply as I feel his steps slowing. I witness a door swing violently behind him, but I'm only able to catch the bottoms of the letters. MENS At first my tiny brain can't compute what the huge letters decipher to, but the coolness of the air and the familiar stench reveals to me: MENS I feel ill as I feel him stomping. He marches past the communal showers, humongous sweaty men congregate in the steaming water, huge naked body's laughing and flexing as they try to scrub their baked in stench from their swollen muscles. --- Huge bare dicks flop about comically beneath dense untamed bushes of pubic hair. Gigantic bare ass cheeks quake violently as huge hands bury tiny bars of soap deep within their slimey cracks. --- Vik lumbers into a tiny cubicle and I scream in horror as I see a dirty stained toilet bowl before me. My stomach leaps up to my throat as the shorts are dragged off the squatting ass. His huge smelly ass crack bursting out above me like a cliff edge. The messy black ass hairs stained with years of filth as I am lowered to the ground whilst his fat cheeks slam on the poor toilet seat. His floppy uncut cock peeks out from a mess of pubic hair before drifting into the darkness of the bowl. --- The mass of his shorts slam to the ground beneath his enormous sneakers, --- themselves emitting a horrific stench that makes my eyes water. I am frozen in shock of the circumstance. Vik sits miles above like an Olympic God on his throne. His dangling Cock unleashes gallons of steaming piss that would surely melt the skin from my bones. His sweaty muscles heaving as his stomach distends beneath his tight wet tank top. His face scrunches once more as a wet crackling noise echoes through the bowl. After a delay an audible THOOONK of a turd breaching into the water. The smell emanating was far worse than any fart he or Ben could muster. Pure filth. In the distance a booming voice erupts "Woah dude, courtesy flush that shit" as a fist pounds the cubicle wall. I recognise it immediately! It's Ben! Excited I start clambering over the soiled material of the Giants jocks. My best friend is only a few feet away! My tiny feet and hands moving as fast as my excited heart is beating. My eyes unwavering from my next destination towards my best friend, I fail to notice Up above Vik chuckles "Is smell of real man". His booming voice masking the careless scraping of toilet paper through his messy crack. I clamber over the seam of his filthy yellowed jock strap. Years of sweat, piss and ass grime baked into its fibres. I Feel a huge shadow cast over me. Halting me in my tracks. --- A huge hand slams down in the distance. Another behind me as the grimey fingers grip as the pile of his shorts and jock. Gripping the ground beneath me, I am lurched skywards. Looking up in time to scream as I see the messy wet, taint of my giant janitor. My screams immediately muffled as my tiny body is slammed into the grimey, oily pit of his barely wiped taint. --- The fumes of the swampy darkness clouding my vision, the thud of his wet skin disorienting me. My tiny brain shuts down as I pass out to the sound of the elastic snapping around his waist, and the rhythmic swinging as his huge legs start grinding once more as he stomps his enormous form out of the assaulted toilet cubicle.

▲SHRINK▲▲UNAWARE▲▲SHRINK▲
6
▼SHRINK▼▼UNAWARE▼▼SHRINK▼

Vik casually lets his elasticated waistband snap against his firm, furry belly. As he exits the tiny cubicle his sweaty shoulders squelch against the stall walls. Hearing the stranger in the stall next to him struggling, He bends over to slide a fresh roll of toilet paper under the opening of the cubicle "sounds likes you needs dis more" he chuckles as he stands back up, Poor Ben grunts out a thank you as a fresh wave of protein fuelled waste expels from his hairy ass into the bowl, immobilising him within the cubicle as the Eastern European Samaritan thuds out through the locker-room with me on board Vik's huge, wide ass is hugged proudly as he walks past the wall length mirror of the men's locker room. His thin shorts, aged from years of neglect, grind violently between his deep and meaty cheeks. One step after the other, the gigantic man stomps to the stale sweat filled air of the gym once more. His worn old jock strap grinding against his poorly wiped taint. He can feel his oily hairs grinding against the strained material as he lumbers his way back to the weights room. Noticing the smooth personal trainer Dan flirting with a gym goer, he slyly sneaks behind him. Carefully and secretively he arches his fat arse cheek ever so slightly in the direction of the manicured man. From within his depths of his bowels, he lets a silent stream of methane pass out from within him. Crop dusting the arrogant jock in a move of secret pleasure. Keeping an eye in the mirror Vik chuckles to himself and continues to the dark and crowded weight room. With the benches taken, his eyes turn to the squat rack. The heat of the silent but deadly awaken me from my blackout. --- I panic and fight off the wirey vines as I bounce against the hammock like seam of the sweaty jockstrap. --- My stomach lurching with each trampoline style bob that is caused by the grinding fat thighs. Inam terrified as I crawl to balance on all fours on the tiny seam of the huge, stained jock strap, right behind his balls. Deep under his taint and with a clear view through his enormous crack towards the gigantic brown anus in the distance. My eyes adjust to the light, allowing me to be able to witness the true horrific detail of the habitat I have found myself in. I shudder, never wanting to see any anus at the best of times, I feel so insignificant that the enormous orifice of my work's janitor could swallow me whole now. The pucker is swollen from years of abuse with massive Russian feasts leading to heavy, wide turds that strain it to its lengths. His lack of personal hygiene have left it barely maintained, and careless wiping that has coated the forest of hairs from his coin slot, through his crack and into taint is a brown caked on film. The circular shape, orientation and deep wrinkles of the anus make it appear like the eye of a tropical storm cell. The irony not lost on me as I realise the storms it can produce. As the wet and dirty orifice flexes and crackles in the distance, I return my focus to my location under the swampy taint of an unhygienic brute. The landscape can only be described as nightmarish. Like a gothic, putrid forest. Wet hairs protrude like gravity defying forests, stretching in all directions along the contours of his grimes unwashed skin. Long drapes of shit stained pubic hair hang down around me like Spanish Moss. I grip the stained threads of the elasticiated strap as It bounceslike a gigantic hammock in time with his thunderous footfalls. My tiny size finding balance as the huge legs swing heavy either side. Thankfully his hours in the gym have built strong enough and wide enough thigh muscles that create a gap in his groin that prevents me from being ground to a pulp within the crevice. The heat and sweat in the stale air have created a humid environment that seemed to be seeping into my skin and choking my lungs. I Yelp in shock as a globule of residual shit that had been wiped from his asshole to his taint slowly descends past me like a snake. It drops off with a goopy snap before plopping with a splat on the material the jock, contributing to a freshly laid skid mark around me. The smell is horrific, worse than a sewer. In addition to the shit caked ass hairs, his moist skin is covered in a layer of grime that forms a green cheesy and mossy paste. I take a moment to reflect and realise that even as a clean freak, this grime is very likely to be residual in my own taint. Probably the same in Ben's. But nothing is likely to match this soupy habitat of filth that exists within giant Vik's unwashed groin. I note to myself to remember this and improve my scrubbing when I get back to full size. A distressing thought hits me: "when I am full size". How will I ever be able to face Vik again. He's such a lovable dope, but I will never be able scrape the memory of his most fitlthy place from my brain. Every time I see him, every time he bends to accidentally expose his hairy coin slot, every time he shakes my hand, every time he uses my computer I will be brought back to this moment, this environment, this horrific experience in its entirety. Like a cold electric shot, another thought punctures my brain as I bounce on the damp seam of the elasticated jock. "When I get out" I whisper aloud, contemplating as I look at the depths of the forest surrounding me "IF I get out" I curl my arms up around myself in a futile attempt to stop the thoughts from coming to the forefront of my mind. But they bombard me, as unforgiving as the stench that surrounds me. I stand up on the material of the jock. What if I don't get out. What if Ben never rescues me. Will I be stuck in here forever? Surely not. --- Even a gross brute like Vik would take his jock off to either throw in hamper or put through wash. Sending me to a life in the sewer pipes. I reach up and entwine my arm in a vine like pubes. Or I could crawl up into this dense lush forest. A mere mite on a mighty man. A passenger, a witness. And boy would there be a lot to witness. Trapped in his groin for the rest of my life, --- as he cleans our work, as he goes home, as he returns to this very gym where I got lost on him. I shudder at thought of him being unaware as he slams his fat muscle ass onto my computer chair and does his work. Unaware of me living in his filthy swamp between his legs as he arches his body to the side an unleashes fart after filthy fart. The stench of his sweat and methane baking into my skin as I become more a part of him and less of myself. I manage to manoeuvre through the vines to see his huge ball sack and cock bunched up and jolting about with each step. I'd see every piss, every jerk off, every fuck. --- My only company a stray hand that delves in to scratch an itchy nut. --- I hear a rumbling in the distance and I scurry back to the hair above the seam of the strap. I peer into the distance. The huge anus gurgles and contracts almost growling like a dormant beast of volcano. I watch. As it pulls back in before exploding violently out. BROOOOAAAAMMMMPPPPPPPP! It rattles my teeth and blasts my ear drums as it spews burning hot methane in to the hairy canyon. After a two second delay it rushes over me. Swinging my vines violently and burning his stench into my pores. I grab at my nose hoping to check my sinuses haven't been broken. To the outside world, the brute letting a quick fart out mid workout was s non event, for me it was a climactic disaster as the intense festering swamp between his globular hairy cheeks increased to painful temperatures. This was global warming on a whole other scale. My eyes and nose ache as the disgusting putrid stench suffocates me. It is a mixture of sewer, masculinity, and Vik. Years of his heavy diet have concocted an unadulterated stench that sickens me to my core. I begin to fear the idea that in this location I would be witness to worse environmental events. --- Stuck, tangled within the ass hairs of the giant man as his huge wrinkled pucker stretches to unload fresh, steaming turds every day. Enormous floaters riddled with corn and laden with thick milky protein. Watching as the enormous building sized excrement pushes it's way out of his hole with a wet mucousy crackle before bombarding the stale, piss-filled waters of the toilet below. Gripping the vine like hairs for dear life, praying his meaty paw won't collect me with the toilet paper and drag me through the mud pit of filth when he wipes from his dangling balls to his wrinkled hole. --- As I acclimatised to the noxious gases my thoughts turned to my own digestive system. How would I survive? I question as my stomach gurgles. How will I eat? My eyes turn upward to the cheesy skin. Surely the organic matter baked into it must have some nutritional value? I reach up and use my tiny hand to scrape a loaf sized chunk of grime off the ceiling of the taint. It's warm and crumbling in my hands like melted brownie. I try and convince myself "it's just a brownie, it's just a brownie, it's just a big, gross brownie" as I raise it to my mouth. I use my free hand to pinch my nose as I bite down. The taste pervades through my pathetic attempts, warm and salty with another flavour I've never tasted before. It is that of shit. I shudder at the humiliation of it all but gulp it down. I survive the next bites till the loaf is gone. I feel ill, but nutritionally satisfied. I let my self down a pube back to the jock below. As I get lower I feel it jolt and snap off, leaving me to fall metres to the trampoline like seam. As I recover a burst of light comes in as a monolith finger journeys in to my humid swamp. Almost sentient, --- a scum-filled finger nail bursts in to reach the follicle of the ass hair I had just pulled out. The huge nail slams it's jagged point into the dark soft skin and slowly drags back and forth like a mechanical digger. --- The scraping noise is terrifying SCRRCCH SCRRRCH SCRCCCH, sounding like the breath of the Trex from Jurassic park. As stifled yet fresher air comes in I realise my opportunity and clamber up the vines to leap for the finger. With all my strength I leap onto the nail, sliding till I was wedged between the skin and it. The wind rushes over me as I almost feel like I am flying as I ascend to freedom atop Viks finger. Realising I am in a very visual spot I get excited, Vik loves me! Once I get his attention I'll be back to Ben and home free! --- The huge hand rushes past the nuts and flaccid dick before rising into the open air of the sweaty gym. --- Holding the nail tight, I grin ear to ear, we are rising up. He's surely to inspect his nail with me on it? My hopes dash As we get higher. I notice his eyes have not journeyed down to my tiny location. Instead they are scanning the room sheepishly. --- The huge set of fingers is brought up past his chin and lips before resting at the stubble beneath his broad Russian nose. --- His eyes slightly flutter gently before closing. From deep within the bowels of his chest, wild hurricane of suction heaves from within. The deep, thunderous sound emanates from his throat as he inhales his filthy scent. --- I grip the nail for dear life as I look up to see his snot soak noses hairs fluttering violently miles above. --- Like a vacuum in the space movies, it pulls at me. My tiny hands gripping for dear life, my shoulders feeling like they're about to be torn from their sockets before it abruptly disappates. I collapse against the soft ski and move further away from the edge of the nail. Which turns out to be a lifesaving manoeuvre as the huge digit slowly docks within the oblivious Giants mouth. Like an eclipse his plump pink lips open up as we journey side him. It becomes clear what he is doing as his lowers the dirty nail to the shiny white row of teeth. His maw is truly cavernous above with dark pink walls dripping with spit and milky residue from his protein shake. A slimy theatre-shaped cavern leads to his deep dark gullet in the back. The nail crashes into the lower teeth, with crushing sound. The upper teeth descend powerfully to chew down on the nail. The bite creating a sharp cracking sound like rocks being split in a mine as it echoes throughout as the giant cave. Viscous sticky Saliva drips from his mouth, soaking me and sticking me to the soft surface of his skin as I watch from afar. The huge teeth slowly grind and grip as a distinct crunch rings out, the finger pulls away violently as the grimey nail is torn off ravenously. With a rushing slurp, the finger withdraws, his juicy lips suckle on me, threatening to pull me off. I maintain my grip, vow to avoid this arena of terror at all costs. Soaked in his thick spit, stinking of his putrid breath, I stare upwards. To my shock, two huge, dark, glassy pools of his eyes fall onto me. The Iris's flex and focus as his sweaty brow furrows. "What is dis?" He booms. Flicking the spit off my hands I lift them and wave "Yes! Vik! It's me! --- His huge finger from his other hand man handles me and drags me to his calloused fingertip. --- His eyes turn inquisitive "from work?" He questions. Thank god, he can recognise me. My heart fluttersin relief. "Yes, yes it's me Joel from work, I need you to find my friend" "but I got rid all of you from work?" He continues. I think that's what he said, I yell back up "I don't understand" "I thought I killed all the iddy buggies, you must've followed me". Oh fuck, no. I panic and try and spread out to get his attention, trying to form a human shape. "No Vik, buddy, I'm not an iddy buggy, it's me Joel!" I yell up. He ignores my pleas as he slowly squats down. His huge finger wipes me against the firm ever matting of the squat rack floor. His huge form bounces over me in a squat. His thighs bursting from the thin shorts, his massive cock and balls bulging heavily miles above. His finger bears down on me to scrape me off. Twisting and grinding I feel my ribcage wanting to crack. My density preventing the sweet release of being crushed I whimper into the rubber matting. He begins to press down with his grimey finger. He too notices my unintentional strength and durability. Which angers him more "I hate iddy buggies!" With a sadistic snarl in his voice. --- His finger is joined by and enormous thumb. --- Gripping his wrist, he seals me in a sweaty, calloused vice as he pinched me violently. I begin screaming louder in pain, with tears streaming down my face. I call for help futilely as the giant man tries to snuff me out between his dirty fingers. He is interrupted by a fellow meathead who comments "dude gross what are you doing with that bug?" Vik releases his pressure from my back and allows me to fall to the rubber matting below. I cough and gag, bruised but not broken, as he stands upright to talk to the bulging man. I rollover and look up at the horrific sight above me. The two humongous men tower over me at an unfathomable size with drenched skin and disgusted eyes as they stare down. I notice Vik's thigh lifting his leg upwards as he turns to the other giant. His ratty old sneaker lifted high above me, the dirty messy treads full of dirt and tiny fragments of refuse collected from the streets, I mutter softly "oh for fucks sake". Vik's booming voice drowns my thoughts out of my head as, with a guttural growl he responds in a horrifyingly calm tone, "I'm doing my job" As he slams his huge sneaker onto the ground below, smothering me in darkness.

▲SHRINK▲▲UNAWARE▲▲SHRINK▲
7
▼SHRINK▼▼UNAWARE▼▼SHRINK▼

There's no adequate way to describe how it feels to be under the firm, yet rubbery sole of a thousand tonnes of a man's sneaker as it slowly grinds you like a cigarette butt. Despite my indestructible density, my tiny body ached in every way. My tiny bones feeling like they were about to snap with each sinister scrape of the rubber tread of Vik's ratty sneaker. The stench of rubber barely protecting me from the horrific odour wafting from deep within his socks. Stars fill my eyes as the huge shoe raises skyward. For a moment I am stuck to the spongey cubic tread. My stomach lurching as I'm pulled upward before coming unstuck and falling back to the dusty ground below. Staring up I take in the detail of the disgusting shoe. The treads are worn and scuffed, the alleyway near my tiny body is embedded with old pink chewing gum covered in filthy carpet of dirt and lint. In the distance of his heel, a deep brown stain of dog shit has dried and baked itself within his rubber of his shoes. I try to turn to avoid the sight, unbroken but aching. My tiny arms are covered in bruises as my aching ribcage heaves to suck fresh air in. I'm recovering and safe, but worse for wear. As I look up I see the giant man lean down, bracing himself on a knee as he reaches out to nudge me with a dirty fingernail. His stubbled mouth twists in disappointment as he groans "tricky buggy, hiding in my messy treads". He reaches back and starts violently tugging at his shoelaces. A pungent wave of burning hot air floods over me as he tugs the dirty shoe off. His unwashed sock slurps off, slick with sweat as it leaves dirty trails of lint all over the damp skin. Lint and dirt are crammed into every nook and cranny of his sole and hairy toes. He cracks the enormous digits against the rubber flooring. The noise disturbing me, as it sounds like the cracking of skulls and spines to my tiny ears. Rising back upwards, he grins down "nowhere to hide under dese big smelly feet" he booms as he flexes the toes wide like an outstretched hand. The smell now pure unadulterated male foot stink, cheesy and pungent as it stings at my puny nostrils. The huge appendage slams down violently, my tiny body crushed once more. Feeling like I am beyond repair it slowly peels off before slamming down again. His filthy foot stench choking me as I feel the phalanges flexing and grabbing as he tries to smear me across the floor. I begin to uncontrollably cry once more as I start to futilely try and crawl away between stomps. As the ball of the foot slams down once more I find myself squelched into a gooey grime of his cheesy toe jam. The stench is horrific, just as bad as the grime I had eaten from within his groin. I gag and cough as the stench embeds itself into my senses. His huge hairy toes wiggle around me and pinch, grabbing me from all sides as he sees my foolish escape attempt. His huge toes scrape me off between them before moving off into the distance, way in the sky beyond I see his face flushed with anger as he slowly moves his calloused, dirty heel over my tiny body. The soft skin of the toes replaced with the pale, firm, dried, caked skin that bears down on me determinedly. I scream as it rolls over me, covering me in my entirety. The huge platform painfully twists in semi circle direction. The intense weight grinding at me. I fight and scream in agony underneath the sadistic man. Praying he will recognise me as the man I am Or was. I'm granted reprieve as the huge heel is lifted off me, leaving me exposed for him to inspect me. Hot wind from his nostrils shoots over me as he bends down to inspect me. His eyes struggling to comprehend my form as I raise pleading hands to him. A sharp puff of exhalation whips at me as he scoffs "you're a strong iddy buggy, I give you that." He grumbles "but I got ways to get rid of you" he says as he slips his sweaty shoe on once more, tying the laces violently. He shifts over, his feet stomping either side of my tiny recovering body. He peers down his enormous body, heaving in sweat, exhaustion and anger as he groans "If Crooshing not work, perhaps fumigating will!" He snarls. His huge form quakes, every muscle shaking and straining as his huge form enters into an enormous squat. His huge ass spreads wide beneath the tight sweat soaked shorts, his thighs bulging at the seams as the fat hairy thighs burst from the legs of his shorts. His worn seam of his shorts, fluffy from being ground between his meaty cheeks descends towards me. A disturbingly familiar scent and heat floods out over me as he lowers him self as deep as he can go. Looking in the mirror he chuckles "yes, ass to grass buggy" above me I can hear the wet oily wrinkles of his asshole crackling and puckering in anticipation. He looks down, peering between his legs our eyes connect as he furrows his brow "or for you, ass to gas!" He scrunches his face violently BUHHHRRROOOOARRRRRPPPPPPPP! A violent, searing blast sends me skidding across the floor away from him as the humongous fart explodes over me. The filtration of his arse hair and shorts does little to protect me from the pure sewerage stench of the man. My tiny body unable to protect myself as I tumble across the rubberised landscape. As I shake my head and focus my vision I look up to see another celestial sized body above. --- Two huge sneakers surround me, forming a base to a pair of enormous chocolate coloured calves that rise skywards to a massive body clothed only in a grey tank top and bright red basketball shorts that hug every detail of the strange man. --- I lay prone on my back as the gigantic ebony man, with headphones in to distract him, braces within the squat rack. An ear shattering clank rips through the air as he hoists the tonnes of iron onto his broad swollen shoulders. Unlike Vik's hairy body, this man's one is of smooth, natural muscle. It has been lost to years of bachelor diet of microwave meals and beer, leading to a chunky coating of thick flab. His enormous ass is a jiggling mass of juicy fat that pokes proudly beneath his basketball shorts. I brace myself as that very same ass flexes upwards, spreading in preparation, before hurtling down towards my tiny prone body. Wind rushes over me like a shockwave as he descends. His strong thighs cease the movement, just mere centimetres above my body the scent that wafts out is less offensive than Vik's, but still a putrid stench that no living being should be subject to. I stare in a frozen shock at the strained seam of his shorts, hints of brown skin peek through the stretched stitching. His enormous fat bulbous butt stretches across my horizon, a magenta sky of pure male ass. Way in the distance, where the heat and stench is radiating from, a wet crackling emanates. The sound now horrifyingly familiar. My eyebrows will and I audibly whimper "Oh you have got to be kidding" PPFFFFWWWWWOOORRRRT A gaseous explosion blasts me backwards. Lighter than Vik's but just as sharp on the nostrils and tastebuds, His awful diet making a stench of processed meat and fried food, not a vegetable to be had. The filthy concoction is painful to the nostrils of men both big and tiny. I slide across the rubber pathetically, my eyes not moving as I watch as the oblivious man rises back to his sky scraper stature once more. His huge fat ass presses out wide as he returns to his squat, equally impressive of a sight from this distance as I'm tumbled back to between Vik's feet. With a clang he re-racks his heavy weights. I barely make a thud into his smelly shoe as I collide with it. As I lay there, a huge droplet of salty sweat runs off his chin, through his stubble and descends. With an oily, salty splash it drenches me. The closest thing I've had to a shower I've had all evening. Wiping my face and Recovering and gasping for fresh air, I scramble on the ground. All around me, sweaty callous flesh descends like an enormous all encompassing hug as his fingers pinch me up and raise me skyward once more. His voice booming "is no getting rid of you" as I'm pulled to his sweaty, flushed face, gnashing his teeth. He tries to think, his other hand absent mindedly rising to chew on his fingernail in concentration. As the calcified nail is snapped off violently, it triggers an idea. He shakes his head "I not want to do this, but iddy buggy you give no choice" as he bares his teeth and raises me skyward. His neck arches back as I'm dangled by my shoulders above his hungry wet maw. "no Vik please don't do this!" I scream and squirm as his whale like tongue flops about hungrily and his tonsils gulp in anticipation, revealing his deep dark gullet. He slowly lowers me past his plump lips. The stench within his mouth awful and stagnant. The pink and purple walls coated in a viscous saliva. Disgusting plaque and tartar are encrusted into the off-white teeth, stray food scraps and debris are wedged between the huge stone-like dental bones, filthy with years of neglect. The rotting stench of digested food floods the cavern from his deep throat. I scream once more "Please Vik don't swallow me!" His huge fingers seem to stop their descent as if to respond to me. For a moment I am relieved, until I realise his intention is much, much worse. The two huge rows of poorly brushed teeth begin to slowly close in. Like two mountainous off-White rocky ranges the teeth begin to close together. The jagged edges approaching each other at my waist. I scream as they clamp down, my flailing legs disappearing behind the slick white stone. My body siezes in shock as the teeth clamp down around me. I had survived intense heat, horrific smells and the dull pressure of the man crushing me beneath his feet and hands. But this pain was unfathomable, my tiny body stayed strong as the sharp jagged bite crushed at my hips. His fingers pulling at me like taffy. A horrific grinding noise surrounded me as the two rows began to grind side to side against each other trying to bisect my tiny body. Saliva dribbles down around me like molasses, trying to corrode my soft skin. I feel my insides moving and wanting to collapse. My body is pulled out and up-ended, I scream as he plunges me face first between his molars. I can see his hungry tongue as it laps at me, his throat quivering, hungry to devour its meal. The heavy molars hold me like a vice and grind powerfully, trying to destroy my internal organs. His face grimaces as he tries to pull me harder, my tiny vertebrae feeling like they are going to separate from themselves entirely. I'm in too much shock to even muster a scream. I just want this to end as the enormous man tries to bite this Iddy buggy clean in half. "GGRRAH-PTO" he roars and spits me into his palm. "tough iddy buggy, you don't know when to die" he growls violently. His enormous paw of a hand curls around me, sealing me in a warm darkness. I feel him stomping but unsure as to where. The coiled fist unfurls and I feel myself falling. My stomach almost escapes my throat before I land with a tiny plop into a viscous pool. I resurface, gasping for air, my lungs filled with the sickly sweet stench of Chocolate? Thick milky water supports me as I wipe my eyes to find myself in a foggy semi clear silo structure. I grab onto a beige buoy device that feels soft and smells like oats? Gazing up the ceiling above I see it is a circular black dome. With it a smaller chimney opens to the clear sky of the gym roof above. The water swishes about violently before a huge dark eye peers in. A deep baritone Eastern European voice calmly booms "Ders no getting out of dis one, iddy buggy" the eye disappears and is replaced by a set of stubbled lips, which part to reveal Vik's cavernous open maw. The protein shake is tipped back and the thick chocolate liquid begins pouring towards his hungry mouth. Instinct kicks in and I start swimming against the current, his throat audibly gulping at the thick proteiny drink. I remain in the protein shaker as he finishes his gulp. His eye returns with obvious frown "Iddy buggy still too strong, I know to slow you down" he smirks as he lowers his lips over the opening, creating a seal with a direct view to his tonsils. I watch as the quiver and quake before a rush of violent air rises from their depths BUHHRAAAAHHHHHPPPPPPP He floods the container with his fetid, meaty belch. The fresh air replaced by his filthy vile burp. With a booming clang, the plastic lid is sealed shut. The stinking air suffocates me. A disgusting concoction of his stomach juices, food and I digested protein from today I look out the foggy plastic to see his grinning face. He taps the plastic like a kid with an aquarium "Dats it, suck in my stinky breath while I do my set. I'll be needing big drink after!" He booms as he sets it on the floor behind his squat rack. A perfect view to watch his enormous form squat in the rack. I watch as his enormous body bends low, the enormous ass that was my landscape previously straining his tiny shorts, his face and torso drenched in sweat as he powers through. As he clangs the weights back in the rack he turns and rubs his furry tummy, licking his lips he stomps towards me with a ravenous look in his eyes. The plastic shaker is lifted and his huge arm shakes if violently about, my tiny body slamming into all sides. My body floats to the top as his huge paw of a hand grips the lid and spins it off roughly. Fresh air floods in as he peers in the open lid. He beams down "Dis is it buggy, no more tricks, no more strong. You're going deep into my belly" he says as he shows me his furry gut, drumming it firmly with his hand Thump. The fat covering his belly quakes with each thump, sending a ripple throughout his muscle gut. "I find use for you after all, protein for big manly man. I swallow you, digest you, and soon, you become part of my muscles" he booms as he raises the shaker to his face. His huge bicep swelling as he does it, as if to prove the point. He stops, mid-thought "or I just shit you back out?" He comments with a shrug. The container is hoisted skyward, far above his open mouth. His eyes wide with glee as the goopy milky shake pours through his plump lips and into his cavernous mouth. It splashes about his mouth, dribbling tiny droplets into his dense stubble. The main stream descends over his tongue and directly down his opened gullet. I scream as the oat carrying me in protein shake drops through space, clearing his lips, teeth and tongue and traveling directly into his throat. I am swallowed by the darkness as a huge gulp pulls me within him. Vik finishes the container of protein and rubs his thick, hairy stomach satisfied. He pinches a large clump of fat between his thumb and finger and gives himself a disappointed look in the mirror. "I Spose I should work dis off" he mutters to himself as he jiggles the hairy paunch. He steps out of the squat rack and lumbers towards the cardio area. On his way, he passes a strange hairy young man, who is on his hands and knees at the weight bench, scouring the floor for something he lost. Thinking nothing of it, Vik puts his headphones in and continues to extend his workout.

▲SHRINK▲▲UNAWARE▲▲SHRINK▲
8
▼SHRINK▼UNAWARE / AWARE▼SHRINK▼

Vik stomps his way through the gym, leaving the darkness of the weights room for the bright lights and crowds of the cardio area. He rubs his tummy casually, barely feeling the tiny buggy sloshing about in the thick protein shake within its dark depths. He slides up to a stationary exercise bike and grips the handles, they are tiny within his huge paw like hands. The metal groans as he heaves a leg over and stands atop the pedals. His thick calves and thighs flaring and supporting his immense weight upon the poor bike. A young twinky guy on the bicycle behind him watches in disgust as the huge man's Beary ass spreads wide as he takes a seat. A hairy coin slot displays proudly as Kilograms of hairy fat cheeks strain at the poor thin material. A dark, defined sweat patch highlights the disturbing curvature of his moon like ass. He slams down on then padding with a thud that shakes the gym floor. He starts pedalling slowly before building up to an intense pace. Drips of sweat are sliding off his skin into his hairy pelt before flying off to the bike and thin carpet below. Dan the personal trainer jogs over to see how his twinky customer is going with his cardio. The young think, breathless and flushed, gestures with his head to the drenched man before him. Dan swallows a gag in his throat, lifting his shirt up to unintentionally reveal his smooth 6 pack of abs as he covers his mouth with the cotton of his shirt. He lets go of his shirt calmly contains himself. Running his hands through his plump and manicured hair he collects himself "Sir, I've told you before, you need a towel" he says with rehearsed determination. Vik shifts his whole body and turns to him "Me?" He questions innocently. Dan replies "Yes sir, it's unhygienic for other customers" Vik sighs "Yous all liddle pussys, is not unhygienic. Come to Russia, there you see real gross mens" he says as he stands back on the pedals. "Where's I do cardio" then he demands to the handsome trainer. Dan, still acclimatising to Vik's sweaty fumes stifles a vomit. "Anywhere but here dude" he mumbles. Vik thuds off the bike, his ass jiggling in his wet shorts as he leans into Dans face. "Dis because I cropdusted you earliers is it?" Dan looks confused as he continues "Well stay safes, next fart I not sneak behind you, but blows right in your priddy boy face" he says as he prods the firm pecs of the young man snarls his lip. The two remain in intense stare before Vik booms out laughing "I's kidding! I understands" he says as he forces dans face into his armpit with a big hug. Dan gags and fights at the filthy salty stench of the unkempt mass of armpit hair that his face is thrust into. Vik slams a huge paw onto the perfectly styld haircut of Dan, Messing up his hair roughly "I's find elsewhere to do" he says as he turns to walk away. He turns over his shoulder with a smirk. "But I hopes you enjoys that" As he thuds off. The young twink questions his trainer "enjoy what" he starts before a sharp distinct fart smell penetrates his nostrils. Both men gag whilst Vik stomps away, rubbing his farting fuel tank of a belly as he leaves them in his wake. He enters the body weight area and shifts on the spot. Slamming his fat ass on the wooden floor below. He rolls his broad shoulders back and lays with his arms above his head. A set of fingers journey to his belly hair and lightly dance through the thick pelt. He thuds his dirty sneakers down firmly. His stomach begins feeling uneasy inside his hairy muscle gut. With a groan he pushes his way up, and lays back down. Inside, my darkness of enclosure contracts as his stomach compresses around me. I scream as the milky liquid and stomach acid slosh about like a willly wonks boat ride. Chunks of his meaty lunch thud into me like bits of bobbing debris within a maelstrom of acid, food and liquid. As he crunches his abs the sea of digestion swells violently and sloshes about. He repeats his sit ups constantly, his muscles straining and stomach beginning to ache. The repetitive motion making my tiny stomach want to hurl myself. I feel the gas inside getting to my head. It's a putrid rotting smell of stale curdled milk and meat carcasses slowly disintegrating. The gaseous buildup strains the walls over the stomach as the ab muscles contract around them. As he strains up once more I feel the walls spasm around me. The gas swirls and the stomach acid rumbles. The tight orifice above me quivers before BUUHHLUURPP The sloshy ocean splashes a tiny globule of soupy vomit up through the slimey throat and into the disgusting mans mouth. The whale like tongue collects the sour spit and heaves it towards his plump lips. Passing his tartar caked teeth I am pushed out towards a large black fabric mass. Huge fingers push behind it to catch the disgusting phlegmball, scraping it off his rough tongue. The black fabric of his tank top drops and slams into his dense chest hair. My tiny body coming loose and tumbling into the darkness of his Amazonian pectoral forest. I look up to see the light lost in the distance and hang my head. All I can muster is a solemn "Fuck" His huge muscular pecs slowly grind against each other as he moves once more. Grumbling to himself "Dats nuff for today" I start to panic. I stare upwards past the canyon of his pecs to see his huge face flushed and drenched with sweat. His broad dark nose flares and exhales a fetid stench into my habitat of his chest hairs "Fuck no! Vik don't got home" I begin hyperventilating. The only chance of me getting back to Ben is to stay in this gym, and now the oblivious brute is taking me home. I feel ill. If this is how disgusting he is in public, I can only imagine him in the comfort of his own home. I can visualise it clearly. --- I'm trapped, tangled in his belly hair. --- Lost to the world in its dark horrid depths as the enormous man sits on his couch of his messy bachelor pad eating a family bean recipe, clothed only in his skid marked tighty whiteys. His greasy fingers wiping over the forest above me as he unleashes a filthy belch. A huge monolithic cock swings into the sky like a phallic skyscraper as his hairy paw grips it and starts jerking. The veiny dick quivering before spewing rivers of stinking white cum over the tiny little straight guy, sealing me against his grimey unwashed skin. As the thick salty cum cements me to his belly, the wall of fat trembles as his bowels distend and a thunderous wet fart splatters into his underwear. I close my eyes and pray for safety as his huge body quakes and stands, the wet fart a timely warning of the piles of shit he needs to unload into his filthy, stained toilet bowl. I'm shaken from the horrific visualisation by the slamming of his paw against a huge door. He stomps through into a huge glossy white room. I clamber to the top of the chest hair canopy and peer out to see dozens of disgusting, sweaty men in various stages of undress from gym gear, to jocks to fully naked. Fat cut and uncut dicks bob about playfully under dense thickets of oily pubes. Thick arses jiggle about, made of various girths and textures from smooth mounds to hair slabs of man meat. Men horseplay and wrestle, hi fiving and farting as they enjoy their disgusting company. To a flea size straight man, this is truly a den of terror. I'm thankful as Vik bypasses the cavalcade of gross men and stomps to his locker. His chest crushes me as he pulls his gym bag out and slams it on the bench. light floods in as his tank top is peeled off. His shorts and jock to follow. --- As he stands proudly naked I look down his torso to see a monumental dick swinging beyond his untamed pubes and thuds heavily between his swollen thighs. --- He bends over to start cramming some clothes on his bag, --- the hair I am holding bows down, sending me dangling precariously down. I grip it tight and scream. Far below, his bag opens like a sarlacc pit. The wide open zippers like hungry tooth filled maw. Deep in its depths I see a pair of days-old underwear. A dark, moist skid mark graces the seat of the stained yellow tighty whiteys. --- I let out a slow moan in protest and start clambering back up into the safety of his chest hair. He helps me by standing back upright and walking once more. His fat bare arse quakes in the warm steamy air of the locker room. His strong cock slapping heavily between his massive thighs as he strides proudly through the myriad of men. His hand grips onto a long silver handle before hoisting a huge wooden door open. The heat intensifies as he enters into a dark and steamy cave. Water drops gather around me as he enters into the dark sauna. In the faded light, faceless men are strewn about in complete nudity. Steam obscures their identity as they lounge about in relaxation. Vik himself thuds towards a wooden landing. Turning to lower his sore, tired ass to the damp wood. His chest quakes as he relaxes back. His profuse sweat coagulating and getting thicker like a stream. I'm futile to stop as I feel myself sliding down the incline of his torso. --- I tumble through his belly hair, the dark wires unable to grip me as I roll past the huge canton of his belly button. My descent slows as I enter his pubes. --- The darkness is formidable as I struggle to see. My tiny feet carry me tentatively as I am disoriented. It feels like hours but must only be a quarter of an hour before I feel something crashing through the forest. --- Like two bulldozers his grimey fingers come barrelling through. They slam down before me and start digging at the greasy skin. I Yelp as the huge nails bury down, jagged enough to slice me like a guilllotine. As they scratch they instinctively snap forward. Flicking me away. --- I let out a terrified scream as I float through the air and land with a thud on the wooden seat of the sauna. I land in a viscous puddle of ass sweat. Droplets coagulate and drip down disgustingly around me. Each reeking of salt and shit from his ass crack. His disgusting rancid ass hole drips shit laden sweat drops through the forest of ass hair, descending to stain the wooden bench below. His fat thighs quake as two huge hands slam onto the knees, he roars as he lifts himself skyward. There, in the shadow of his immense ass, I truly appreciate his entirety. As if to bid farewell, he steps one foot down and spreads his ass wide. A wet, long spluttering fart trumpets out triumphantly before I watch his ass disappear into the dark mist. The stench is putrid as it mixes with the steam to infiltrate the atmosphere of the air. Gagging men shuffle and fight to escape the dark tight enormous Dutch oven. A weird sense of satisfaction comes over me, knowing I'm not the only one who has had to experience the filthy Russian's vile methane explosion. Knowing what I've been through in his very underwear. The huge shadows of men hurry out, leaving the dark and dank sauna. The soft searing of steam the only noise in the solitude of the room. I hear the murmurs of men disappate as they leave the darkness of the room. I sit in silence, my first moment to collect myself and realise the arduous adventure I have been forced upon. For the first time in my life I am devoid of control. Light floods in as the door swings open. A huge shadow stomps in the darkness. The alien like deity stomps over to my precarious position. The light reflects of its enormous form to reveal a smooth sheen of skin. In the silence I watch his shadows contort in the misty sky. --- As he descends I see much more detail as an enormous set of low hanging balls descend, cropped only with a peachy thresh of hair. The heavy nuts lower themselves around me. The soft wrinkles envelope me like a gigantic sweaty beanbag. --- The stench is bizarre. It is of pure masculine musk, but for the first time in my arduous adventure, it smells Clean? The smooth balls are slick, with barely any hair to capture the sweat. Now a straight man doesn't belong under another man's balls, but if I was to be under a set of cum filled nuts, the sweet scented balls of this giant are not as bad as it could be. Nevertheless this is not the position I want to be in, so I start to manoeuvre myself towards the front of the bench. Hoping to catch the attention of the cleanly man to help me get back to Ben. As I near the front of his groin I am within the shadow of his soft cock. I stare up the expanse of his immense body. In the darkness I can make out his well built body. His face is obscured by the darkness and steam above. His stomach gently rises and falls under a set of firm and, his bulging firm pecs leading the motion. Solid broad shoulders flow down to swollen biceps contained within smooth and hairless skin that travels to his smooth yet calloused hands that rest stop his juicy thighs. As he sweats in the sauna, The smell of his groin is accompanied by a new scent, a sharp salty fragrance. I am trying to put a name to it, but before I can solve it, his plump cockhead jolts in excitement. It's Pre-cum. --- The steamy air billows around me as a huge hairy paw descends to grasp the package before me. --- Up above, a similarly buff giant floats into view. The face, partially obscured by shadow is cropped with a dense stubble. It pushes towards the smooth giant as two sets of plump lips crash into each other. A deep slurping sound breaks the silence of the sauna as the two engage in a passionate kiss. --- The huge hairy hand flares out, fingers branching out over me, before contracting and pulling me into the damp sweaty sac. My yells of protest muffled by the soft wrinkled scrotum. --- They slowly pull upwards, dragging my tiny body to the base of the slick and veiny shaft. The circumcised mushroom head of his dick now raging hard with blood and dribbling viscous precum. "oh god, oh god no" I mutter as a steady droplet of precum slowly rolls over me like a wall of molasses. The taste sour and distinct, it clogs my mouth and coagulates in my hair like a bath full of hair gel. The calloused fingers of the hirsute athlete drag me up the tall slender shaft to the source of the goopy ejaculate. --- I grip the spongey mushroom head on all fours as a huge manicure thumb gently rubs the knob end in concentric circles, sending its owner into spasms of ecstasy. The thumb slowly bears down, gripping the throbbing cock like a joystick and pressing down. My tiny body is forced into the tight, flaring slit. --- The salty precum and acidic piss residue sting my skin. I grip the edge of the slit for dear life as the hairy knuckles retreat down the shaft. The two men continue to consume each other's writhing tongues as the strong, well trained fingers start pumping at the shaft THOOMP THOOOMP THOOMP is accompanied my the wet squelching of dribbling cock juices as I'm shaken about. My tiny lets fighting to keep me out of the dark and dangerous piss slit. In a rare act of luck, this speeds the ordeal up. The smooth giant writhes in ecstasy. Breaths are heavy and moans escape uncontrollably from both men. Rivers of warm salty cum spew out of his flaring cock like lava expelled from a fleshy volcano. I scream as I'm hurtled through the air, landing on his abs in a globule of his seed. I see a fresh squirt of thick load arching across the sky like a comet. I'm left prone on the muscular belly of the giant man. --- Looking up I mutter "oh god please" as huge white droplets the size of bathtubs splash back down on me. Pummelling me into a soupy pool of thick cum. --- All three of us collapse in recovery, heaving as we all struggle to catch our breath. The smooth giant grips his partners head of hair and slyly instructs "now to get rid of the evidence" in a booming familiar voice. --- From the darkness of the steam a huge jaw appears over me, licking his stubble around his enthusiastic lips before a whale of a tongue slowly unfurls out: the huge rough tongue scoops up streams of white cum that trail up the man's entire torso. --- The hairy jaw travels up the chest like a snow plot. Reaching the nipple his pink lips give the dark teet a passionate kiss. His obscured face returns to me and hovers above me, revealing only his jaw and lips. A mouth full of cum is swallowed with a definite and deep gulp. His mouth opens wide once more to reveal a set of pearly white teeth. He exhales, sending a wave of fresh but cumsoaked breath wafting over my puny body. His tongue rolls out and collects the generous amount of cum up once more, dragging it up to his partners perky teet. The smooth man arching in enjoyment as the prickly stubble surround the hirsute mans mouth tickle his sensitive areola. His tongue laps over me. As I protest my own tongue is exposed, leading to my first kiss. I have never kissed a man, but now I am experiencing a full body French kiss. As he pulls back I am hurtled skywards on his tongue. He licks his lips once more, allowing me to dislodge and avoid his sickening gulp of his gullet. I crash into the spike bush of his stubble within the crevasse of his chin. The world whizzes past as both men stand upright. The smooth man's lips come into view as they crash into the stubbled maw of my new host. His breath assaults me as he pulls back and demands "remember, no one can know about this" They swing massive white towels around their waists and head out to the busy traffic of the men's locker room. I watch as the smooth man leads into the bright white arena of masculinity. His perfectly sculpted shoulder blades grind as he walks. His perky and proud smooth ass crowns out of the tightly bound white towel. His cheeks grind together with each stomp of his vascularised and long feet. The smelly soles slapping loudly against the tiles of the locker room. They round the corner to a row of sinks to wash up. It is then I am truly shocked. In the reflection of the mirror I see it is Dan, Lucy's boyfriend. Resident trainer for the gym throwing looks of admiration to my host. I peer out to the mirror before me as I see I am riding on the chin of the handsome yet narcissistic Greek Adonis from the weights room. I freeze as I see his dark eyes narrow and he leans in to inspect his chin, groaning "what the fuck is that" I sieze up at the prospect of him finding me as Dan interjects "pooh georgies got a zit!" I cast my head up and see above me, sure enough, is a swollen red mound. The inflamed skin forms a volcano shape leading to a white pearly globule of pus that is the size of a yoga ball. Dan, inspecting his own face mentions offhand "just pop it dude" George inspects the puss filled pimple concerned. --- He raises two huge dark fingers up. The perfectly trimmed nails a refreshing sight for me, but one I can't appreciate as a brown finger print slams onto me. I scream as the giant pushes with all his might. --- My tiny ribcage about to collapse in on itself as the strong man attacks the nuisance of a pimple. The wall of flesh behind me swells like a jumping castle before an enormous bursting crackle explodes like a wet firework. He bursts out laughing as his hands drop away. In the distance I see a huge globule of pus has splattered onto the glass of the gym mirror. As I look out I feel a warm dripping from above and look up in horror as the foul smelling white cream of his pimple spills slowly out. The stench is of festering bacteria and infected follicle. It slowly descends, coating me in its filthy juices. It embeds in my hair, eyes and mouth as it drenches me. The disgusting white sauce the worst white liquid from a man I've ever been exposed to. --- Strewn with streaks of blood a huge finger crashes down and scrapes me off the hairy chin. --- His eyes inspect the stain atop his fingertip as he booms "Dude what the fuck is this?" As he extends his finger to Dan's handsome, clean shaven face. Dan's eyes focus on me and his soft lips slowly part with mouth agape. His fresh breath floods over me as he says the most terrifying thing: "Is that Joel?!"

▲SHRINK▲UNAWARE / AWARE▲SHRINK▲
9
▼SHRINK▼AWARE / UNAWARE▼SHRINK▼

I don't know who's eyes are wider, mine in shock of being recognised, or Dan's in shock of what I might have seen. Dan is the first to move as he reaches to George's chin and plucks my squirming body free of the oily stubble. --- His huge thumb and finger hold me by the arse as I flail like a true bug in his grip. --- He raises me to his handsome face and almost goes cross eyed as he examines me. He asks calmly "Joel, how did you get so small? Did you do this?" I shake my head vehemently as he continues "did someone else do this to you?" To which I respond with elated head nod. He'll be able to get me back to Ben! George booms "dude is that the jerk always trying to get Lucy?" Dan lifts a finger to silence his bud. "SHHHH! Joel, how much did you see?" He turns his huge planetary head to the side to aim his ear towards me. He strains to hear my tiny squeaks. It's useless as I am so small. He takes a long, deep breath and calmly asks "Did you. Did you see the sauna?" He asks I nod my head slowly and clearly. He bites his lip in frustration, turning away before looking back at me "everything?" I slowly nod once more. He slams his other hand to the counter violently. George roars "Fuck! l" George leans into his face, squishing the hand holding me between their firm defined bare chests. "As soon as he grows back, He's gonna rat us out dude. I can't lose my followers to this!" He snarls down at me. "We have to get rid of him" he threatens. "How are we supposed to do that?" Dan questions "I dunno dude?!" He says, starting with an exclamation before reducing to a whisper "what about if we just, you know, eat the fucker. --- He's no bigger than a booger after all? --- Dan shoots the idea down "what if he regrows inside you, he'll split you a part" he shakes his head. "No we just need to make sure he knows he can't tell anyone. Scare him a little you know?" George snaps his fingers "I got it! Pass him to me" my tiny body is roughly man handled as the Giants exchange me between them. George grins in excitement as he starts hurried stomping to a huge cubicle. He pushes the door open and extends the hand carrying me over the stale water of the bowl. I screech and grip his finger for dear life. Dan luckily stops him "dude I said scare him not kill him!" As he tugs at his buddies arm to restrain him. George smiles down and lifts me to eye level. He laughs "why not both?" He rubs his muscle tummy. "It's simple, we drop him in the bowl, I squat my hairy Greek ass on the seat and unleash some terrifying turds onto him. look at him, he's barely the size of the corn in my crap after mama's traditional cooking. Then in a flush the little shit gets shoved in the sewers where he belongs. No one ever has to know what happened!" Dan slams the toilet lid down "dude no, look we just gotta give him incentive to keep his mouth sealed." He says as he prys me out of the firm vice like pinch of his buddy. Dan looks down and asks "are you gonna tell anyone?" I shake my head no to let him know the secret is safe "not even Lucy?" I visually try to.inform him that I can be trusted. His lips form a distrusting grimace. "I dunno man" "I don't think you know what this means to us, I think you gotta think it over before we let you go." He smiles as he gets a genius idea. "Dude I'm a personal trainer, I'll train the little bug into obedience!" He snaps his fingers. George does not look impressed by the idea so dan explains "look, I can use my skills, and this fucking godly bod, to pummel him into submission. Think about it, who's gonna wanna spill the beans after I put him on the weight bench and smother him with my smooth shaven frank and beans?" He laughs as he grips his bulge emphatically. "Or," he continues as he plucks me up and dangles me over his pit "smother his mouth shut for a couple of workouts while I pumpthese guns!" He says as he squeezes me in the deep pit tight. The stench is horrific, despite his washing. It's a pure, salty, masculine stench. George warms up to the idea "yeah, and if he keeps wanting to be a pain in our ass, we can let him do it for real. We can drop his tiny little body in your freshly waxed ass as you teach a squat class." He says as he emphatically slaps his buds firm cheeks. George's face drops in thought "what about Lucy though, what if she catches you training him?" Dan's smile fades similarly. "You're right, we can't risk him being so close to her. But I don't think I can kill the little fucker in the toilet. We've just got to think of keeping him somewhere that Lucy will never go." Both their eyes widen in unison as the come to the same conclusion. Gesturing to his buddy to follow they stomp through the bathroom before coming to the communal showers. Huge men flank the duo as they drop their towels. Huge donkey dicks flap heavily between the huge legs of the buff men. He sets his eyes on the prize. A tired old bar of communal soap. He places me at waist height on the soap dish as he picks it up. George stares down at me "don't move" he demands. --- I feel myself slipping on the wet porcelain but I am stopped by a monolithic dark hair cock slamming down from the heavens. I scream as George's semi flaccid cock slams down. His juicy Greek manhood is like a breached prehistoric shark to me. I can smell his unique stench and can feel the heat radiating off it as it extends like a horrific manly bridge to the dense Bush of his groin. --- His body quakes with humiliating laughter, my eyes travelling from his Bush, up past his firm abs to gargantuan pecs that seemingly stretch across the sky as his huge stubbled face peaks over the horizon. His deep chuckle shaking my core as he chuckles "I said don't move!" --- He booms as his buddy uses a manicured nail to scratch a divot into the well used bar of soap. Bits of pubes and male skin are stuck to the outside of the bar. --- His hand descends like a claw and pinches me once more. "Here you go Joel. You stay still and I might consider helping you grow back." --- He squishes me into the chemical smelling soap before ramming a huge clog of soap back on me. Wetting it to cement it around me. --- He lowers me back to the soap dish and squats down to be at my eye level "if I were you I'd try my best to stay hidden and keep my mouth shut. I'm sure that there are a lot of other guys that wouldn't treat a little bug like you very well." I fight and squirm but the thick soap holds me firm and immobilised. I scream out for him repeatedly to come back as he stands tall to join George, their huge flaccid dicks hanging over me ominously as they crash into each other. George nervously looks around for security and whispers in Dan's ear "I could go another sauna man." Before turning to me "and hopefully when we get back he'll be asshole deep in some gross dude" he laughs, Dan laughs in return, They slap each other's backs and twist to leave. I'm left screaming for them as all I can do is watch their fat muscles asses quake heavily with each proud stride away from me. I'm left prone and exposed stansted on the soap dish of the communal gym shower. My arms immobilised I can't even wipe my tears as I look out. Ben's words echo through my head "ALL THEM DONGGGS" his words never more truthful as I look out to see almost 12 men all standing under the teeming water of the showers. Completely nude as the casual scrub the filth from their huge forms. --- A cavalcade of men. With chunky white guys with fat stubby dicks poking from unkempted messes of pubic hair, firm muscled Asians with smooth bodies and cocks that reveal every detail, and handsome black men with humongous cocks that slap heavily between their muscled thick thighs. --- A large red head rugby man with a flaming red Bush and beard grabs his smaller Italian looking friend as they slam together in a casual display of unintentional homerotic fun. But for me as tiny shrunken straight man, the worst sights were yet to come. My eyes, panicking, begin to focus on the men's hands. Their huge fingers grip pathetic cakes of soap. The poor shared soaps are lifted from their porcelain dishes before being slammed into the titanic men. One mountainous man slams the slippery soap into his firm pec, another bar is burrowed aggressively into the hairy pit of its user, a third rubbed rhythmically in concentric circles through the dense pubes of its masculine jock, reducing the size of the cake into a foamy lather. I let out a sympathetic scream, humanising the poor soap as the same jock pulls the diminishing cake and drags it to his swampy crack. Burying it in deep into the dark demonic cavern with an Audible slurp that I hear from my distance vantage point. I pull my eyes away from the sight and softly begin to weep. The harsh fluorescent lights burn through my clenched eyes as I try and mentally escape this nightmare. A huge shadow drifts across the light sky, forcing my eyes to open to witness a firm and slender hand grasps the taps of the shower. The smooth hand twists the handle with a teeth grating grind. I squirm to see the new giant, my eyes running up his smooth body. The muscled but thin stomach descends to a perfectly trimmed cock below, and the abs push upward to a small but defined chest. A cute feminine face is drenched by the beating water of the tap, as he wipes the water away I see him in his entirety. He looks like one of those, what do you call them, um Tom Daley like, um twink! My brain finally makes the connection. By far he is the least intimidating giant I've encountered yet, barely in his early twenties, I pray for him to notice me. He'd be sure to help, after all we are both little guys. --- My prayers go unanswered as his huge hand grips the soap and lifts it from the dish with a slurp, leaving behind old stray pubes on the stained white porcelain I am hurtled upwards towards the handsome young man's face. --- His eyes look at the bar before turning to the distance as his plump pink lips and effeminate voice open up "here daddy, let me do you" My eyes strain to look behind him as he turns, a huge tattooed older man steps into the water "I love you calling me that boy, but keep it for the bedroom" the man is a muscled beast with a thicket of fur across his chest and back. It covers his tattoos like a manly veil of hairy lace. As his body is soaked by the water he instructs "give Lola a wash" the young giant giggles and slams me into the bears chest, straight into a gigantic tattoo of a red motorcycle with a "Lola" ribbon draped beneath it. The skin is firm yet squishy. I've learned screaming doesn't help in this circumstance as I keep my mouth shut to avoid the salty sweat entering my mouth. As the skin is lathered, the gruff man remarks "I think Tim and Anthony could use a scrub too. As he turns about on the spot to reveal his broad hairy back. Adorning his huge shoulder blade is a billboard sized image of Tim Tebow and Anthony Recker making gratuitous love. I'm hurtled unaware into the graphic image of Anthony's spread pucker as Tim grips his cheeks hungrily. As I'm smeared over the depiction of the enormous booty I feel the soap slowly lowering. The twink enquires "now Anthony's cheeks are clean, can I do your filthy ass daddy?" I look down in horror at the immense hairy cheeks of the man. A thick forest trail descends to a dark canyon like crevasse adorned by direction signed tattoos. The burly man stops him and grabs the soap, lowering it to the soap dish once more "I said don't call me daddy, and you know I prefer you to use your tongue later tonight." He assures the disheartened boyfriend "but Spose you could help polish one part of me" he says as his boyfriends eyes light up when he points to his huge donkey dick hanging heavily between his legs. His Bush littered with salt and pepper hairs as the two men slam together in an enormous kiss. I'm left prone on the soap dish as the young man is slammed against the tiles. His soft juicy ass is pure fat, the creamy smooth cheeks a welcome reprieve from the hairy and muscled asses I have endured. As the two continue to ram tongues down each other's throats miles above, the fatty cheeks quake above me. A huge hairy knuckle bores through the deep crack as his dirty finger nail buries into the twins eager and well stretched hole. They pull off each other with a gasp and light returns to me as the twink slides off the wall and lowers to kneel before his partners groin. I close my eyes, the last sight I witness is the older man gripping the boy's hair and closing his own eyes in ecstasy as the gentle suckling of his cock commences. My eyes closed I am left to listen as the two men's breath rises over the pounding water. Violently yet loving, repetitive and rhythmic. Both men softly moan as the older man splatters his seed all over the mouth of his lover. Splooging white seed in and around the cute pink lips. Heaving breathlessly the man grips my bar of soap and pulls it towards him. Instructing his lover to stay still he grips his deflating dick and bears the swollen mushroom head into the soap to clean it. --- I am smeared by the residual cum and cheesey debris of his manly unwashed circumcised cock. I gag and vomit at the stench and taste of it as it assaults me. The huge purple bulb slamming me like a bus in its spongey surface. --- He pulls it off and turns it around. Grasping the boy's hair he pushes it into his cum splattered face. Dragging me across the smooth soft jaw of the man. I'm pulled up to the plump pink lips that smell of his burly man's groin. The spongey whale like pink surface bending and supporting my form as I'm pushed into it. A terrifying rough tongue extend between them instinctively as he licks up the extra cum and swallows with a terrifying gulp. His face drifts away as I am lifted back to the soap dish and left to crash with a bone shaking thud. I watch the couple finish washing off before extinguishing the tape and striding away in love. I'm left in the steamy shower room, the men beyond disappearing into planetary shadows. I don't know how much more I can survive at this size. Left only to my memories as the tap drips miles above. I move my arms to adjust myself, finding the soap softening and allowing me to move. I fight hard to dislodge myself, and in the fight distance I see yet another man approaching. The huge shadow gradually becoming more visible As he neared. The man was well defined with a broad chest and hairy pelt that travelled from his strong pecs to his stomach and down to a dense Bush that cropped a thick uncut cock that bobbed playfully between his quaking thighs as they slammed with each rhythmic step. I squirmed and fought harder to escape the soap, not wanting to spend my time dragged across body after body of huge disgusting men. The fat, admittedly perfectly proportioned cock flops towards me. Draping over my squirming form as he steps into the shower to grip the handles. The steam continues to obscure his torso from above his hairy pecs, hiding the identity of this terrifying man from me. The screeching of the handles hurts my ears once more, just as the stink of the Giants cock hurts my nostrils. Not the salty creamy scent of fresh cum, but rather the strong acidic burning of residual piss that exudes from the wrinkled foreskin that covers his thick purple cockhead. His massive wrinkled ball sac swings heavily behind, carrying two enormous cum churning testicles that threaten to teabag me. Not wanting to endure this I fight for my life. My arms are freed as I push at the spongey bulbous mass, it slowly retreats and I get to work digging my waist and legs out of the soapy confines. A satisfied groan echoes above as the giant relishes in the warm water, the steam disappearing as he rubs the water over his face. His hairy hands massage his eyes and stubble cheeks, the strong hands coated in a black thresh of arm hair that travels all the way from his hands, over his wrists and forearms to his broad biceps. His hands fling the water away to reveal the fresh, flushed face of Ben! I scream in excitement. After all I have suffered, my safety is before me! I continue to dig with one hand and wave with the other. But his eyes don't recognise me yet. I feel them fall towards me and I am saved! "Ben yes it's me!" His lips smile as he booms "Derre it is" in response. I'm confused? "It? " I mutter as his calloused hand stretches outwards over me like a Hollywood starship. The realisation hits me harder than his hand does. He hasn't seen me yet, he was looking for the soap. Now I'm prone, close to coming free, and in the unaware paw of my best friend as he raises it to scrub his filthy sweaty body. --- All that's left is for me to scream as I am slammed into his thick and hairy pec once more. ---

▲SHRINK▲AWARE / UNAWARE▲SHRINK▲
10
▼SHRINK▼UNAWARE / AWARE▼SHRINK▼

--- The bar of soap is hurtled skywards to the ever widening landscape of My best friend Ben's humongous chest. --- In its entirety it is a dense living forest. Thick wirey hairs, coated in slick unwashed sweat that bind the dark pelt into a living ecosystem. His lungs push the firm muscles of his pectorals in a cool, calm movement. The mountains heaving outward to full capacity, the hair peeling apart like ropes on a ship to reveal the smooth skin beneath it. At the peak of each mountain, beneath the overgrowth, two pert pink nipples protrude amongst the dark skin of his pink areolas, His gigantic biceps flare wildly as the muscles contract to draw his hand gripping the soap towards the landscape of his chest. The skin of his arms coloured red as blood rushes to heal the strained muscles. The sinew flexing with all the digested food of the slovenly giant that has eaten to fuel his growing body. Way up above, the deep lakes of his eyeballs are gently eclipsed by a set of thin eyelids and curved lashes that look big enough to support my tiny form. As his eyes close, his pursed whale sized lips slowly peel apart in relaxation under the warm beads of water, themselves the size of pools to my minuscule size. I take the sight in before I am hurtled violently towards the swollen left pec of the giant. My tiny body bracing as I slam into the softness of his chest hair before being bared down into the firm plumpness of the muscle beneath. His hand slowly drags me across the warm surface. Beyond the pounding of water against the skin, I can feel and hear his insides living their daily life. Hollow hurricane like winds whip and fill the lungs, his distant stomach churns and gurgles at the god awful protein shake, and a large thumping heart pumps oceans of blood through his immense body. A veritable symphony of the human body. I hold my head to his chest to appreciate the safety of being against the heart of my best friend once more. My appreciation for his form is disrupted as I feel the thick hairs ripping at the soap as it lathers. Not wanting to be lost in the impressive chest forest I grip the soap tightly and scream for his attention. I feel it swing outwards and slowly descend down the immensity of his body, it runs against the length of his belly and furry treasure trail before lowering past his pubes. His free hand reaches towards me. --- The fingers outstretching wide like a gigantic web as they race towards my form beneath me. I brace for the impact but watch as the claw encases around his long uncut penis. The massive appendage unfathomably large to me as it is hoisted like a silo in a cyclone. The length of the shaft and purple bulb is raised skyward, pulling a massive set of hairy nuts up with it. The humongous nuts now immeasurably larger and terrifyingly smellier than the last time I was near to them. --- In a coordinated swing by both hands I am plunged in to his slimed taint. I scream and brace myself in fear. I am slammed into his stinking, sensitive swamp underneath his disgusting balls. The darkness blinds me, the oily stench stings my nostrils, the fatty walls surround and silence my screams. I can hear the blood pumping from the heart miles away, and feel the grimey muddy residue of his sweaty skin. I am disturbed to have a palate for the bouquet of masculine scents and stenchs from my experience today. Detecting the clear smell of sweat, grime and disturbing to know, shit that had been streaked from the depths of his wrinkled pucker to the thresh of his perineum hairs. It was bizarre, despite my terrified circumstance, I felt I had learned from the experience. And now, deep within my brain, I had intimate knowledge of my best friend that no one should ever retain. Light floods my eyes once more as the soap is withdrawn and pulled along the gap between his thigh and balls. --- My exposed torso looks out to see a dense forest of filthy wirey black pubic hair. I grip the soap for dear life as it flies over the forest like an imax movie. My tiny hands struggle to grip the depleting bar of soap as it lathers the Amazonian jungle of Ben's groin. my stomach begins to lurch as I feel the soap entering into a concentric circular pattern, like a flight entering a holding pattern as Ben absent Mindedly rubs his groin as he scrubs. The inertia of the soap and the tangled mess of manliness are too much and the vine like canopy whips and collects me, dragging me free from the soap. I scream out and reach out pleadingly as I watch the safety of the soap drift off in its orbit. I'm left bouncing on the tangled canopy to watch it encircle me. Bracing myself to leap back on, I steady myself as it nears. Ready to leap, I'm not prepared and the huge soap bar pushes me down further into the forest. I panic, midway up the trunk of the curly pubic redwoods. I start climbing back to the light, only for the encircling hand to return and push me back down even further. I scream out for Ben. He's burying me alive in the impenetrable forest of his groin! Ben no, not this! I don't want to be a pubic lice in your disgusting dark groin. The light disappears further and further as I drop to the warm slippery skin of my best friends disenchanting forest. --- Darkness surrounds me like a horror movie. I want to collapse and cry. All my efforts to end up an unaware bug to live out my days on my best buds groin. Trapped in the filthy darkness, doomed to be a passenger in his lazy life. My mind fuels with rage. Exactly, he's the lazy one, in the one who works and gets things done. After all I've been through, this is nothing! I start searching for exit, when it reveals itself, just like a horrifically disturbing version of rapunzel's tower. Ben's soft cock has enjoyed the scrubbing and slowly has started to swell and rise in the distance. Like a Boy Scout I use it as a reference and start running. I need out of this forest fast, if he snaps his underwear on, it's game over, no idea how long it will be until his next shower. --- Trapped in his humid jocks with only his smelly dick and his cheeto dusted fingers as my only company is not the life for me. I pound my legs as I run through the tangled mess of stinking, vine like pubes. --- Racing to my goal. If I can get to his dick I can get his attention when he goes to clean it. My tiny body struggles through the jungle like environment. Racing the clock, I see the bar of soap arch across the sky, held by his hand as it's deposited on the soap dish. His shower finishing I have to hurry. The forest thins out as I find myself running across the base of his bridge like dick. It bobs semi erect over the soap dish as he relishes in the water above. I start sprinting along the length to the exposed purple head in the distance. The skin spongey like a warm juices bouncing castle. As I reach the rock face like edge of his bulb I turn and catch my breath, looking up his furry tummy, along his wide and proud chest and to his calm, relaxed face. His calm face remains with his eyes closed, I jump up and down on his wrinkly foreskin as it bunches behind his purple shiny cockhead. I struggle to get any response from my titanic friend. My tiny movements arent distracting enough atop the skin of his shaft. Taking a deep determined breath I climb over the wrinkled dunes of foreskin to the shiny sensitive surface of his cockhead. As I gingerly step onto the smooth surface it is slick and slippery like an ice skating rink. I feel the blood rushing beneath my feet as the shaft of his cock slowly begins to swell. Oh fuck, this isn't exactly the reaction I want from him. Kilometres above I watch as his relaxed face slowly arches back as his pink lips let a slight sigh of satisfaction whisper out. The whole dick shakes violently as a huge calloused hand swing from the side to grasp it by the side. My landscape shakes with a thunderous impact worse than any earthquake as his hand slams to grip his swelling dick. I watch as his huge bicep flexes and contracts once more to draw his hand grasping his cock back to his furry dense bush. It slams into his firm yet soft groin with a dull thud, muted by the suspension like coils of his untamed pubes. A quaking jiggle is sent through the layer of fat that crowns his muscles, travelling from his groin up to his treasure trail cropped belly. The huge arm reaches its limit against his groin, and slowly and gingerly begins to push forward. Like a tsunami I don't notice at first how the wrinkles of his foreskin are stretched right back with a slow wet crackle. I have no option but to brace myself as I watch when the same wall of wrinkly, scented skin slowly begins to stretch back like an insurmountable wall. The wet precum of my giant bud glistens as the foreskin slowly pushes forward, slurping over his throbbing cockhead. Guided by a strong hand I bears down unstoppingly. As it nears me I don't want to be pushed off to the cold tiles below, instinctively I fall forward to my stomach. Trying to make myself as flat as possible I peek out the side of my eye to see the light of the shower eclipsed by a dark red semitranslucent wall of stretchy skin. Like being between the glass of an aquarium the thick obscure sheeting seals me in. In real time it is probably a second, but to me it lasts a quarter of an hour, my panicked breath forced to slow as I take it in. The dim light, The heat, the manly stench of residual piss and his own special fragrance of old cum. --- Clumps of dick cheese the size of cakes to me christen the corners of his skin, --- the crevasses that no man can reach without determined effort. My stomach aches as it tries to vomit up what little food is left in me. Light slowly slides back in as the skin retreats. I'm forced to my feet, my body smothered in his goopy juices. I watch the wall of foreskin pull back once more before the hand gripping it begins to push forward once more. I evaluate my location and turn to the tip of his dick "fuck that again" I mutter as I start pelting my tiny feet towards the edge, hoping to reach the limit of his foreskin before jumping back on to the safety of his relatively safer shaft. As I run I slip on the leaking precum and snag my ankle in his piss slit. Unintentionally this accident achieves what I could not. My tiny foot aggravating his most sensitive section. His body reacts violently. His stomach clenches as his hand grips his dick instinctively hard and pulls it towards his clenches torso. A roaring boom of "Ah fuck!" Explodes as he opens his eyes. The instinctive jerk of his hand flings me skyward and off his body. I scream out no! I was so close! Now a minor reaction by the immense man has sent me hurtling through the steamy air of the shower. My stomach is thrown violently up my throat as I tumble in the whipping winds as I fall down between his hairy thick thighs, passing his thighs and his firm calves. With a thud I land on a warm and firm surface. My lungs winded, I struggle to breathe. Rolling onto my side I am in a grassy knoll of dark black hair. Coughing I gasp for fresh air. My lungs sting as the only air is a distinct pungent stink. A stench I had only smelt diluted before, but now I am rested against the warm sweaty skin of Ben's putrid feet. --- The skin stained by the stench of his ratty sneakers. The gaps between his toes the size of seaside bays, the skin ingrained with grimey toejam invisible to the normal sized eye. --- In the distance, a yellowed toenail is jagged from being recently chewed by the slovenly giant. I can't stop it now, my stomach heaving, I grip an oily toe hair as I puke atop his big toe. I roll to my back to assess my predicament, my puddle of vomit washed away beneath me. As I flop on my back I am terrified to see the enormity of my best friend arching through the sky, his face obscured by his body. His pecs cover his face as his thighs are crowned by a thick raging cock that is pumped furiously as he braces against the tiles wall of the shower. The wet schlucking sounding like a deep booming crash with each tug to my tiny ears. He begins to slightly hunch over, his face moving like a sunrise into view I begin to witness the most unsettling site any best friend should see, his bud's orgasm face. The gently closed eyes begin to tighten as his brow furrows, blood rushing to his face as his mouth instinctively purses, his breath pounding out of his lungs like a steam engine. His whole body quakes irregullarly as his tugs begin to lose rhythm. His hand supporting him against the shower wall tenses as he leans further forward to crouch closer to the wall. His body almost at climax as he moans a deep echoing moan "oh fuck" with satisfaction. His thick cock twitches, the purple shiny bulb ejaculating waterfalls of thick white cum. It splatters onto the soap dish and into his hunched of over belly hair. As I lay prone I give up fighting as pools of thick viscous Ben seed rain down upon me. I hold my breath as it splashes down all around me like gigantic cream. The smell is a vile foreign smell. Pure Ben. As I gasp for air I am forced to swallow the disgusting I start to try and wipe it off me, a seemingly impossible task. Unintentionally, Ben begins to help. A similarly huge big toe cranes across the sky before slamming down on the top of the foot I am on. I scream as the pressure bears down on me, threatening to pop me like a grape under his stinking toe pad. I am relieved when the weight lifts off, but not for long. The freshly chewed, yellow toenail begins scraping forward to clean the puddles of goop up. The huge wall of chewed toenail pushes violently forward to crash into me. The stench of the grimey residue slams me just as hard. It continues to push down, my solid body holding strong against it. I scream in agony at the unrelenting pressure as Ben unknowingly tries to crush me like a crumb. The pressure slowly lifts off as light swiftly returns and is blotted out once more by his enormous shadow. My eyes struggle to adjust until I see his enormous body collapsing over to hunch down. His huge powerful face is revealed through the steam with wide excited eyes and a beeping toothy smile that adorns his dripping stubbled jaw. His lungs unleashes a booming hurricane as he roars in excitement. "Joel!" His huge hand stretches outwards, fingers hurtling down towards me as they crash into the top of the toes, his nails scraping across the skin before his warm, familiar fingertips crash softly into me and raise me skyward as he stands upright once more "I thought I lost you bud! But you're here! you're safe! I could practically kiss you!" He exclaims, smacking his lips. "What happened to you, where have you been?! Wait," he stops as his face falls sullen "did you just see that?" He says as he tilts his head to gesture to his deflating cock. I sheepishly nod to him. He apologises "oh fuck man so sorry! I didn't know you were down at my feet, I'm so sorry I wouldn't have done it if I knew" Not in the mood to be angry with him I gesture for him to stop. After it registers with him, I gesture for him to make me bigger. He nods emphatically "oh shit dude yeah of course, let me just finish up here first" I roll my eyes, the bastard doesn't even realise I need to get big again, and fast. He eyes around him as his eyes fall to the soap dish "just gotta put you somewhere safe dude. Sorry, but I think you're gonna have to put up with an eyeful of my cock while I finish." he explains as he lowers me to the dish and collects the soap "but hey, it's not like you haven't seen it before. It's just bigger now" he laughs awkwardly. He lifts his massive arms up and starts scrubbing his matted pit hair "dude. I can't wait to hear what happened, did you end up getting to Lucy? I bet she woulda thought you were super cute like that size" I shake my head in humiliation that that is furthest from the truth. He swings his arm up high, triceps flaring as he twists to the side to rinse his pit under the water. The slight movement revealing the impressive curvature of his body, from the broad shoulder blades that push out, to his tight waist with beer belly fat adorning it, to the thick juicy fat ass that sticks out proudly with a redwood forest of curly matted arse hair that adds to his size. I am both grossed out and intimidated by the sight. As he twists to the other side to rinse his left pit, the bar of soap in his hand squirts out. It spits into the air before descending to the tiled floor between his stinking feet. Atop the soap dish both our eyes follow it as it seems to fall in slow motion before coming to a solid wet THOOD that echoes through the shower. The soap gently slides towards the drain as the world remains in slow motion to me. I twist my head back over my shoulder and my eyes travel up Bens body to his own face. His eyes and mouth widen to form an excited and mischievous "o" shape. The mischievous expression that I have seen so many times before and has cause so much trouble. Our eyes lock in and we both seemingly know the thoughts running through Ben's head. I slowly and emphatically shake my head, mouthing "No, don't" He emphatically nods his head and shrugs as if to say "I gotta" he lifts a strong leg up and twists on the spot, slamming his foot down on the tiles as he faces the soap on the floor below. His feet slap the water powerfully, shaking the room and me on my soap dish perch. I am at the unfortunately perfect height, directly eye level with his disgusting backside as he addresses me with the pure, unobscured sight of his immense hairy ass. He stands proud with his hands on his hips as if to let me soak in the sight. The cheeks are nothing short of planetary, covered with thick dark hair that tangled across the broad, bulbous cheeks. In the distant depths I can see the shadow of his low hanging balls that I was smoothed under mere minutes ago. The hair converges to the deep dark crack, as if pulled by gravity towards the black hole within it. The hands leave his hips as he begins to bend, from my vantage point I swear I see his face peel over his shoulder with a smile before it disappears behind his muscled back. Inaudible to a normal sized human, I hear his thick muscles stretching as his glutes begin to spread wide. The realisation hits me that throughout this shower ordeal, I haven't seen Ben even attempt to wash his ass. The ass hairs within the crack begin to be revealed, a horrible straining and crackling sound emanates like a forest being torn apart by bulldozers. The years of poor diet and poorer attempts at wiping have stained them with a disgusting residue that unleashes a powerful waft of unadulterated filth. To him a mere whiff of uncleanliness, to me it is an unforgiving assault to the senses. The massive fatty walls quake as they spread, I see his hand descend in the distance to grip the bar of soap in the ground. As if to give me more of a show his hips buck and flex his ass upward, spreading it to its limits. It is in that moment that light floods into one of the most hidden places on earth, a straight guy's hairy asshole. They say there are milestones that change your life. There is your life before graduation and after, before your first love and after your first heartbreak, before your drivers permit and after. As it turns out, I have learned of one I never had even contemplated. There is your life before seeing the intimate details of your best friends anus, and evidently now, my life after. The image of his gigantic shit stained wrinkled pucker burns itself into my memory. My eyes terrifyingly transfixed at the enormous disgusting orifice.  --- The tight wrinkles the size of cars to me as they crush together with viscous anal juices, converging within an arena of matted shit coated ass hairs. --- The horrifying anus unwillingly clenches and crunches with a disgusting wet crackle. His fat cheeks obscure the outside world in all directions. The stench is unlike anything else, as I have learned from this, just as everyone's fingerprints are unique, so too is the stench of their crack. Shane's is a floral bouquet of his unique sweaty stink, unwashed grime and shit fuelled by years of junk food, meat and beer. The heat radiates out with a steamy humidity that stings my nostrils, lungs and skin. The huge wrinkled anal maw begins to contract and pucker with a disgusting wet noise. I stumble as I feel the entire ass arena heave backwards slightly as he moves to the heels of his feet. The walls close in around me save for two arcs of light protruding through the horizon of his ass cheeks on either side. The pucker continues to clench and purse more forcefully as I am scared by the situation. The last time I had seen such behaviour from an anus was when I was trapped in Vik's unspeakable nether regions. The light of the left horizon is obscured by the top of Ben's head as he pains himself to look over his shoulder, his eyes winding in both pain and a hidden smile. As he makes eye contact I see his cheeks move as his obscured mouth booms the words he has re-iterated all evening. "Everyone does it. Everyone" before I see his smiling eyes clench in determination and strain, his insides audibly gurgle, fuelled and ready to unleash. His slimey pucker quivers excitedly with uncontainable energy before exploding open like a kraken's roaring maw PPPPLLLOOOOORRRR! An immense booming wet fart erupts from my best friends tight and hellish anus. The insides flare open to reveal shit covered colonic walls that unleash gallons of steaming hot festering wind out, through the ass hairs and directly to me. Internal anal juices, barely a must to the full size man, splatter over me as the burning sulfuric gas pummels me. I'm knocked onto my ass as the long fart continues with immeasurable stamina. Like a cyclonic wind I struggle to maintain my steadiness. The unfiltered taste of his beers, junk food and forthcoming shit repeatedly blast into me. OOORRRRRRROOORRRRPPPPPPPPPP-pppprtt! It finishes with a punctuated, sharp blast to insult me with a methane fuelled exclamation point. My skin is splattered in a clear to golden film of his anal juices, my hair blown like a Halloween costume and matted with his internal filth. On my hands and knees I gag painfully and begin weeping from the stench and humiliation. We both are forced into a silent recovery, I heave and struggle to breath as the only sound is the pattering of the shower like rainfall on the hairy dampened cheeks of Ben. He too bites his lip, contemplating what he had just done to his best friend. The huge spread cheeks slowly close back together with a slow slurp as the fat wet cheeks collide with each other, sending a gentle ripple through the juicy cheek. I watch as the two juicy cheeks slowly wobble back to their bouncy positions. He turns around sheepishly, his huge flaccid cock softly banging between his thighs as he sees my dishevelled state. He bursts out laughing nervously at the sight of me. "Holy fuck dude I'm sorry, that's so awesome." He clasps his hands over his mouth to stifle laughter "you took that like a man dude" he says as if to congratulate me. His huge hands twist the shower off as he extends a finger for me to climb on. I nervously crawl onto the tip as he raises me gently. "Dude I told you this would be good for you, letting go of control, now look at you, you fucking survived my fart at the size of a flea. You're a little legend!" He tries to justify what he just did. Shaken I'm in too much shock to respond to him. He stomps through to the locker room to find his gym bag. "Okay I get it, that was a bit weird for me too. Hilarious but weird. But you took it so well! I kinda like you like this" He unzips his bag and reaches for the device buried under his soiled gym clothes. Pulling it out he contemplates aloud "I mean I could grow you back right now OR! would you rather go for round 2 at an inch high?" He says as he tilts his finger to show me his dirty undies, his fresh skid baked into the material. I turn my flea sized head around emphatically and shake it with the ciear message of "no". He sighs disappointedly and shrugs "all right I suppose I'll give you a break" he squats down to let me stand on the wooden bench next to his gym bag. He fishes out his undies to cover up his threatening manhood. He stands above me in his half naked form as he adjusts the dial with one hand, and his bulge with the other. The building like device is lowered to my entire body as it releases a bright blue zap. I feel my muscles burning as they swell up and up. I'm relieved that I will finally be back to a safe size. But as the heat intensifies, it dissipates just as fast as I stop growing at 1 inch. I look up at him angrily as he lifts his hands in prayer "please dude, it's just that was so much fun, can I please just rip one more fart on you? Please?" He turns around comically and starts wiggling his jiggly arse above me. I glare up at him "mate, you can hear me now and hear me say no!" He huffs and puts his hands on his hips and looks over his shoulder "you're lucky I'm a good friend. Anyone else would have just sat back down on you" he slowly squats down. "I mean I am a giant god to you after all, you little bug!" He snarls as he lowers himself deep. His huge ass forcing the poor skidmarked fabric to groan in pain. He stops just above me before Pllllllppppllllpppp! His mischievous grin and huge flapping tongue taunts me once more as he mimics his fart playfully. He stands back up laughing "haha fuckin got you man!" He adjusts the device and zaps me once more. I feel the burning joy of growth and elation as I rocket violently back up to my full height once more. I steady myself on the bench as Ben looks me up and down with a disgusted curl in his lip "mate you look fuckin awful! Haha" he is telling the truth, I catch sight of myself in the mirror. Smeared head to toe in anal juices, other men's sweat, sprays of cum and body grime. My hair is solid like a troll doll from Ben's spluttering fart. I turn to snap at him and reply "and who's fault is that?" He gingerly pats my back "there, I got you back to normal didn't I? Here I kept your bag safe too. Here's your towel, Go have a shower then we can head out together." He tries to comfort and accommodate me. I accept the towel and look at the device in his hand. "Dude break that thing, I don't want any one else getting their hands on it". Ben nods "oh yeah of course man, in fact it pretty stupid you let me have it in the first place" I glare at him in disbelief as he scoots away "got it, getting a Weight to smash it now" he skulks away as I head back to the showers. After rounding the corner I take a nervous step towards the shower we were just in, the room seeming less terrifying at this size now. I cautiously step up to the taps and turn the warm water, feeling the water slowly washing me over. The grime and stench refuses to leave my body as I look down and reach for the soap. There in my hand sits the soap that had immobilised me, tiny hole dug out for my former form. I slowly lift it and start scrubbing my skin as I relax my eyes and enjoy the reprieve of the clean water. My world begins to calm by the darkness of closed eyes and the soft dripping of the shower water through my hair. I brace myself against the tiled wall and begin to uncontrollably smile in relief. The silence is so relieving until I hear: PPPPLLOOORRRRPPPP. "Oh dat is good" A baritone fart and deep voice breaks the peacefulness. I nervously squint one eye open to the side, and there beside me stands the sweaty form of my janitor, Vik, he too relishing in his shower. He opens his eyes and recognise me "Mr. Joel! Good seeing you! " he pats my back violently. I shudder at both the impact and the intimidation he fuels in me. The grime from his balls that has baked into my skin sticks to his palm as he grimaces with a smile "oh you're must have hands good work out. You's body filthy." He holds a hand to his mouth and whispers as a secret "and I knows filthy" he reveals with a chuckle. I nervously ask him "uh Vik, what are you still doing here? I thought you left?" He recoils back in the steaming water "what you mean, I've not seen you since work" I feel like a fool of course he hasn't seen me. He continues on "Anyways, I's stay back after workout to use bathrooms. Needed to drop big Shitses, rather clog their toilet den mine" he nudges me with a chuckle. I feel ill and try and swallow the bile that has risen to my throat. I scrub my body harder to try and remove both the grime and the memories as we stand next to each other in silence. He starts scrubbing his broad biceps violently before the pathetic bar of soap is sent slipping off his arm before splashing to the wet floor below. My eyes widen as he looks to mine "whoopsie, buttery fingers huh" as he casually steps forward and bends in half at the hips. My eyes are morbidly transfixed as his filthy hairy crack slowly peels apart, deep within it's depths I see his now tight and tiny anus hidden in the darkness. As he grasps the soap, the fluorescent lights shine in and reveal the tight, shit caked wrinkled pucker. Time slows once more as I take in the site. The asshole that caused me so much terror through the evening stares into my very soul. The hair gracing it thick and smeared with wet golden shit residue in thick strings and globules like a filthyspidwrs web. For a long moment I watch as the tight muscle clenchea violently and puckers wide, as if to throw me a knowing wink and hungry kiss. He stands back up quickly and his fat cheeks slap violently back together with a fatty quake that would have been earth shattering to my former self. I hurriedly scrub myself to some semblance of clean. I fear the grime will never leave my skin. I nervously say goodbye to Vik and hurry back to Ben. We get clothes and pack our bags up before racing back outside to the gym floor. I look around at the room, it has returned to is familiar proportion, yet my eyes continue to transfix on the disgusting a terrifying behaviours of its patrons. The heavy men roaring in the weights room, the ones sweating in the cardio area and the others roughhousing around between. I walk past Dan and George, who glare at me violently as I rush past Lucy. I look to Ben "you made sure to break that thing right?" He opens his bag to show a crumpled mess of wires and plastic. I smile, knowing that I'm finally free from the ordeal. Once in the relieving fresh air Ben pats my back "proud of you dude, you took the challenge and I think it's helped you." He pulls me into a big hug as we walk down the street. I can't help but burst out in an exasperated laugh as I realise it is over. We walk holding each other by the shoulders as he continues "Who'd of thought, all it took to help you grow was having you shrink." We continue laughing as we head home. I reach his house Ben asks "sure you don't want to come up for a bit? I got a fridge full of beers and a bucket full of hot wings to share?" I decline and pull him in to give Him a hug goodbye. As I do my hand hits the back of his gym back. I feel a familiar cylindrical shape. I pull away and ask him "what the hell is that?" He reaches behind him and fishes into his bag. My heart drops as I see it is the device. "Dude what the fuck is that?" He sheepishly replies "you didn't think I would get rid of this do you?" With a cheeky smirk. I am in disbelief "but I saw it smashed" to which he opens his bag again. Looking more intently I see it is just a mangled calculator. He zips the bag back up and I see the device powered on as he adjusts the dial with his mischievous grin on his across his face one more. "Cmon dude come up stairs and hang out," His lips smile broadly as he tilts his head convincingly "Fifteen Minutes, I Promise"

▲SHRINK▲UNAWARE / AWARE▲SHRINK▲
11
▼SHRINK▼AWARE / UNAWARE▼SHRINK▼

"Dude, come upstairs and hang out" I say with a convincing smile
"Fifteen minutes, I promise" I sway side to side with dancing shoulders, my usual charming trick to convince my best friend Joel to do what I want. I watch as his newfound strong, stern resolve slowly begin to crack as he submits "alright, fine!" He says as he throws his hands up. Together we trudge up the many flights of stairs, me leading as he is right behind me. Jokingly I stop on the step and push my ass back, making a plllp noise with my tongue as his face uncontrollably rams into my pudgy yet firm ass beneath my sweaty gym shorts. I burst out laughing "Haha sorry man, I wouldn't do that ! It's no fun farting on you at this size" I say as I can almost hear his eyes roll in his head. I wrestle my keys out of my gym bag, knocking the size changer to the side, and heave my weight against the door. Bursting open I find my roommate Dave and younger brother Bryan already into some beers watching the football on ESPN. Bryan, fresh from his latest tour in the military leaps from his chair "Fuck yeah Joel's here!" As he pounds his muscles form over to greet us with the enthusiasm of a puppy. Bryan is my younger brother by 3 years. And boy are we different. Whilst I let college take its toll on my body, letting my slight beer belly paunch fall over my abs and butt, he had kept his in tight shape. He's the kind of guy that urban dictionary would flag as a "twunk". My thick hairy body a stark comparison to his clean shaven, from his jaw to his chest, and yes, even his balls as I learned from him borrowing my razors His short blonde hair he got from our mother's side is cut in a haircut that crops his admittedly handsome face, of course he's handsome, he's blood related to me! His muscles are firm and defined, from his torso to his abs, and perky, peachy butt. His round shoulders drape down to strong arms with baseballs for biceps and veiny, wide forearms. His calloused hands signs of his commitment to his body. His proud and perky pecs reached their summit with smooth pink nipples, before descending to the series of tight firm abs. His stomach is lean and firm from his caveman diet of red meat and lots of vegetables. The same diet has turned his digestive system into a well oiled and sharp farting and shitting machine. His sun kissed skin continues to firm and defined 'V' that descends below his waistband and into his low riding underwear. Once clean and stylish, worn and faded from years of sweaty abuse in the service and the gym. With tight cargo shorts and a tattered, sweat stained grey army tank top, Bryan leaps onto Joel with an enormous hug. He had looked up to him when he was younger, Now the younger man can heave my buddy up in the air with ease. The huge muscles that adorn his body are completely out of balance with the playful enthusiasm of the young man. As he sets my friend back on the ground he gives him a playful slap on the ass, his hand holding firm against Joel's ass cheek as a sneaky finger tickles at his crack. Joel has the sense to push the immature man off as he goes to greet Dave. Dave is my football friend from university, at thirty years old, the endless years of partying and poor diet have blown him well out of proportion. He was 7ft tall to begin with, with a solid 220lbs of fat and muscle. Following years of neglect he had grown to massive 300lbs of chunky mass. His round face and dark hair, with slight stubble sit atop a set of broad shoulders with thick chest and heavy man boobs with a firm but jiggly belly hanging over his former muscle gut. The same gut had transformed from a mere stomach to a barrel of manliness, able to emanate the deepest baritone belches from his gallons of beers he was able to consume. Throaty, roaring belches that would stop bar conversations in their tracks. The weight hasn't stopped there though, from the front of his gut the belly continued over the hills of his love handles to a wide, hefty rump. His ass cheeks were bigger than some guys heads. Thanks to his poor diet they were fuelled not only in size, but in content. He was the main challenger in my friends circle for meatest farts. Those rotund, enormous slabs of ass brewed within them the deepest and wettest farts. The hungover days we spent lazing on the couch watching ESPN Would often create a toxic atmosphere uninhabitable to most mortal men. After a big and beefy hug, Joel is released. Dave fixes up his faded tight t shirt, the one he's had for years and used to fit him well, and now barely reaches the waistband of his chinos. Joel turns and asks about Bryan's visit. Bryan explains he's in between military tours and having an early Christmas break before heading off the following morning for a 6 month role. His bags are all packed and shipped, and he's ready to have one last night of freedom before heading off early in the morning. Bryan directs Joel to the kitchen counter, which sat a pile of chocolate cupcakes, adorned with purple sprinkles. Bryan smiles "unlike my lazy bro, I actually know my way around an oven" he said as he gestured around the kitchen. "These are a thanks-for-having me gift! They're my special ingredient protein cupcakes, great for building bulk, deliciously chocolatey and they have these. purple sprinkles for Dave" he says with a wink to the childish grin of the big man. "The protein makes them extra strong on the guts though," he says as he raises a thick muscles arm to rest on my shoulder "which is good for you 'know" as he cocks his head to the side. A distant and deep squeak of a fart emanates from his tight, solid ass. A slight squeak grows into a sharp crack of a fart in a horrific crescendo of flatulence that echoes the strength and power of mine. He smiles as he pats Joel's shoulder, judging my disgusted face "cmon man, every-" "Everyone does it!" I chirp in from exiting my room. Bryan's hand lifts off his shoulder and slaps into My outstretched palm in a cracking high five. "It's what I'm always telling him" I slide onto the barstool next to the counter. As Dave enters the kitchen as his eyes fall on the prize. Licking his lips he reaches a pudgy hand to grab a cupcake. The tiny treat looking even smaller in the giants hand. His free hand absent mindedly rubs at his stomach through his tight shirt. His rotund belly pushing at the fabric that once fit him well. "Mmm sprinkles, I love sprinkles" he says to himself as the treat nears his excited face. He raises the tasty morsel to his eager lips as his mouth opens wide. His tongue extends out broadly, scooping up the centre to collect the icing in one long scoop, residual sprinkles stick to the side, but the hungry man slurps down the delicious chocolate icing with visual satisfaction. He peels the thin paper cup way from the sponge before raising it to his lips once again. This time his white teeth bare long and tall before crushing down into the soft sponge and leftover delicious icing. The thick chocolate smears across his lips and streaks across the corners of his mouth. Collaterally decimated sprinkles from the bite tumble into his residual stubble. The remaining quarter of cupcake is rammed in with a determined finger into the mush of mid-chewed cake. His tongue snaking from the mess to lick and suck on each finger to clean it, before he wipes his hand on his seat of his pants. His fat ass quaking and straining with each firm and strong swipe of his pudgy paws. With a satisfied gulp he swallows the globule of protein cupcake. He begins to reach for another one when Bryan stops him "whoa slow down big guy, you won't be joining me in the service next year if you keep that diet up " as he taps the jiggly belly of his family friend. With a laugh he slides away to leap onto the lounge. Dave laughs as he warned Brian "you're lucky you're young!" Give it a couple of college years and you'll end up like me!" He booms With a drum of his belly. A former footballer myself, the years of college and workforce had allowed his body to let itself go. His rotund belly quite a defining feature, and so too the ass of the former football star. The same ass disturbingly presents itself to me as Dave bends over to reach into the fridge for beers. His huge smooth cheeks crest out of his pants to reveal a deep dark coin slot. The depths of which unseen by the human eye, except when he and the team took the annual team calendar photo mooning the cameraman. From the depths of the crack a whispy, silent but strong gust of hot wind emanates. Released from the 30 year old anus of the oversized man. He waves his hand behind as he apologises "pfwoar, Bry is right about those cakes!" As he stands up tall. The stench hits all of our nostrils and makes us keel slightly. A strong, masculine scent. Nothing new to my nostrils, but still Joel is unable to acclimatise to. As he stands upright, Joel's eyes meet at his lips as Dave's fist drums at his thick chunky chest. The smooth skin beneath with light peppering of chest hairs wobbles and quakes as his fist rises to thump it. DROOM He winces in discomfort as his mouth hangs open, from the depths of the fat barrel like torso, a windy gust rises. A deep baritone, booming noise. Sharp but wet with semindigested fuel rushes up before ripping out across his lips and into the close atmosphere before poor joel's face. He starts to cough and gag at the stink of it. The air foul and rotting. Dave wafts the stench away without apology before sliding past to join his buddy on the couch. Bryan interrupts the experience with a reply to his buddy. laughing back "yeah I know, 'uncle dave' that's why I'm stickin to the military, don't need no dumb books n all" he laughs, faining a silly look on his face as he lay on the lounge. I couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy as Brian reclined with his firm hairy chest stretched proud. Muscles flaring as his thick biceps arched outwards as he held his head in his hands behind him. Dave shuffled over to the couch with two beers in hand as he offered for me to grab one "one last one for bry here" he instructed. I directed Joel to collect me a beer and joined them on a side armchair, I made sure to sit across the coffee table from me. One leg hoisted over the arm as i turned the Tv to the football match. Bryan gulped at his nectar like beer as he relished in it "Oh man, you sure know how to satisfy. I wish I could take you with me" he said with satisfaction. Dave laughed "you still talking about the beer?" Bryan cracked a sly smile "yeah sure, but actually it does get mighty lonely on tour" he trailed off before jumping on Dave with a thud. His muscle torso pinning the chubby giant down as he playfully, yet violently and convincingly started humping. Joel couldn't take his eyes off the thick bulbous cheeks of the young soldier. They strained his stained cargo shorts as he rhythmically and repeatedly slammed into the quaking belly of the chubby flat mate. As the two men were distracted, my eyes turned to my best friend. Who's eyes I slowly turn to grab my focus. With one hand nesting my beer, the other slowly slid down my hairy muscle thigh and to my gym shorts clad groin. The soft thin material barely contained the highly visible outline of my long and hairy cock. The flaccid length of the beast was disturbing as I draw his eyes to it. With a sly smile I nod towards him to confirm his attention and my intention. This was not an act of sexuality, but dominance. I'd had a taste of the power, and was now drunk off it. It and beer of course. My hand curls into a soft fist with one finger extended that slowly rubs down the length of my shaft outline, stopping at the end to squish into the spongey bulb. Joel inadvertently shakes his head to refuse the idea. It's met with a determined nod of mine. Not one of just enthusiasm, but of demand. He repeats my head shake as the boys beside me preoccupy themselves. I give a slight shrug to his shoulders as if to concede defeat, before glaring back with devilish mischievous grin as my finger pushes beyond my soft shaft and under my hairy taint. Indicating to the hellish environment that is my sweaty, hairy ass crack. My unextended fingertips brush against my balls as my index finger buries in deep to the depths. I feign an orgasmic spasm as I lean my head back and rolls my eyes at the sensation of a fingertip against my tight anus. The same anus that, with its stained, oily pucker and grimey smeared ass hairs, had previously erupted onto my best friend before. My hand slowly retreats before slapping down violently on my knee as I stand. "All right! I gotta pee!" I announce proudly as start to stomp off. As I pass Joel, I extend a hand to sneakily play with his hair. Standing close I pull his head to the side and rest his cheek against me, his face against my thick ass cheek. Cradling his face gently I brush my used finger across his lips and under his nose for full olifactory experience. His stubbled cheek is vibrated as a deep fart rumbles out. The noise hits him first as I smile down "See?" The two boys stop their rough housing to watch as i smile "everyone does it" before sauntering off to Boys bathroom. As I leave, Dave taps his belly "we'll if he's taking a leak I'm gonna get comfy and refuel!" As he heaves himself off the couch and stumbles past me. His heavy stomach once again straining the shirt that used to fit him in college, now a poor strained piece of material barely coping with the heavy gut. As I stomp into the bathroom, a strong sensation floods over me and I have to drop my pants. Slamming my hairy ass onto the poor plastic of the toilet seat I groan. Those damn cupcakes, my gut distends as an enormous, thick log of shit pushes its way out of my ass. With a deep thoonk it splashes into the water, the stale splashing up to give me a "Poseidon's kiss" of dirty water against my hole. I shiver and laugh, before the second round of turds starts to force its way out. Unbeknownst to me, when left alone, Bryan taps the seat beside him for Joel to join him. Having a soft spot for the kid He joins to have a farewell chat with him. Between gulps he says quietly "yknow, I would love to take you with me tomorrow" Joel playfully pats him on the knee "oh cmon man perk up, you should be used to this now. Plus, you'll have Dave next time!" He says, cocking my head to the kitchen. He sighs "yeah I know, " as he rests his hand on his brothers best friend's hand "but you're you, and Dave.." their eyes turn to the kitchen to see Dave has returned, shirtless and in his short training shorts. He cracks the bottle out of the fridge and drops the bottle cap to the floor. Bryan and Joel stare in unison as we see the wide sagging ass of Dave point proudly in their direction. Bent at the hips, the smooth cheeks sag over the top of his pants towards a dark dense crack. A litter of dark, tangled ass hair pokes it's way out, revealing secrets from its depths. The largely smooth man must be adorned with a dense bush that crawls up the expense of his taint to the insides of his deep crack, hidden from the world by the sheer size of his rotund fat glutes. His fat fingers paw at the stray bottle cap. Unable to grip it due to his poor dexterity. The friendly giant giving up and kick it violently under the fridge in frustration with his size 14 feet. Joel's eyes return to Bryan's as he finishes his thought "Daves Dave." He holds his hand as he guides it towards his groin "there's a little part of me that really wishes I could steal you away for the whole tour. And it can get bigger if you like if you know what I mean" Joel nervously recoils gently to not upset the young guy. "Sorry Bry, you're awesome dude. I just don't swing that way sorry!" Dejected, he accepts the rebuff "Okay but please don't tell me brother what just happened". Joel smiles back at him "I won't, but also you might find your bro is more open minded than you think" He nods " I get you, and if there's any chance you change your mind, you know I'll jump on the opportunity." They laugh and give each other a playful shove. "Alright, we back to being bros?" Joel asks to confirm he hasn't upset the guy. He nods "yeah, bros." They sit quietly before he leaps up "Now sniff this bro, this is what the army teaches ya!" As he wraps his face in a head lock. His thick bicep covering joels poor face and holding him firm. "Cmon bro! Lick it bro! Lick it!" His voice hitting the word -bro- harshly each time, as if to veil some deep anger. With a resounding flush, I slide back out into the living room, patting my slight belly "pfwoar, wasn't expecting to have to drop the kids off, but man, filled that bad boy up and you're to blame Bry. Those damn cupcakes!" I warn the house "You guys might wanna flush before you go next time, a couple of guests weren't ready to leave, if ya catch me". When Dave returns from behind me, he stands over the two of the other guys on the couch. "Sorry Bry, you're in Uncle Dave's seat there" as Joel scurries to move out of the way he playfully sits down on Bryan's lap. All 300 pounds of man winding him as he wiggles his massive ass on him. Bryan coughs and squirms as I laugh at the sight as He barely visible underneath the mass of heavy sweaty man. Bry howls in pain as the big guy wiggles his wide ass on him,
His light shorts sagging further as Bryan protests against his butt crack "no dude! Not a crack attack!" Dave giggles as he hoists himself up the couch to rub his massive rear in the Twunk boys face. "Go on then, say uncle, say uncle!" Bryan roars out "fine! Uncle!" As he uses his strength to heave a forgiving Dave off as the room is filled with laughter. Dave snaps his fingers and points to Joel "don't laugh too hard, there's always room for a first time Crack attack!" The boys flop back to their respective seats, Bryan reclining on Daves broad shoulder and thick bicep, using the fat covered muscle as a beanbag as he raises his feet over the arm rest. Focusing on the television, I stifle my laugh as I see Joel's face overwhelmed by a strong and sudden cheesy scent. His peripheral vision picks up on Bryan pawing at my face with his disgusting toes. Bry gulps a drink and sings "dem army boots got no ventilatioonnnn, been practicing my drills all day in them, can you tell?" He smiles as he nudges his foot towards joelys mouth "lick it!" He says with a drawl, before poking him with his untrimmed big toe nail and making a plllllp sound. Much like his older brother likes to do. We continue drinking for a few hours until Dave is passed out on his seat snoring, he had curled onto his side and occupies the whole couch. Bryan is related to the arm rest as daves huge slumbering form raises up and down with booming, room shaking drunken snores. His fat ass sags out of his shorts as he is curled in foetal position like a big lumber baby. Bryan uses a pencil to tickle his exposed buttcrack, to the reward of the man slapping his fat cheek hard enough to generate a disgruntled groan. "Well I don't know bout you guys, but I'm keen for a drink and not any more of that cheap piss beer you got here" "What are you gonna do?" Bryan asks me. I shrug and look to my best friend "I dunno, Joel's pretty good at providing entertainment, I mean we could" I trail off as I gesture my head with dancing shoulders towards my open gym bag. My mind trails off with a rapid succession of devilish ideas. The device is still set to flea. I can imagine the fun we'd have with a teeny tiny joely in my own home. I could set him on my long sleeping dong, warning him if he starts moving, it might just do the same. Watching his horrified face heas he realises what I mean. I could even let Bryan in on the secret. I bet he would love his tiny idol shrunken to minuscule size between his feet. His cheese, Grimey feet lifting above the indestructible little man before hurling down and slamming powerfully all around him.relishing in the sensation of the tiny body squirming under his stinking, calloused foot. He probably get his phone out and instruct him to lick between his sweaty toes, eating up the toe jam built up in there. Heck he'd probably even pull a dirty old gym sock on before lowering it into the tight, damp confines of his military grade boot. My eyes travel across the room to the enormous firm of Dave. My dick twitches in excitement at the devilish thought. Just imagining Joel at flea size in comparison to the gargantuan man. He'd be s living landscape with his smooth belly and chubby tits. I can see the tiny man wobbling on the juicy belly as the giant man chuckles, before falling into one of one of the the smelly csvrrnous rolls. Big Dave setting him on the table as he hoists his belly skyward before letting the almost liquid like gut slap back down and smother the tiny Man. Or Bryan and I could keep him a secret, placing him on a pencil and guiding him into the dark coin slot of the cavernous giant. Each time the little guy resurfaces for air we'd Nudge him further down. The whole time secretly praying that the dopey brute would unleash one of his famous farts. It's be hilarious to see Joel's tiny body get roasted by a scorching, beer fuelled blast. My imagination is interrupted by Bryan leaping up and getting excited, "what's in the bag? Is it weed? It's weed isn't it? Hell yeah im so down for that! I won't get any of that for months!" Joel rebuffs him, "no no it's not weed, Ben doesn't keep that stashed there, is Just something stupid that we're NOT gonna do tonight alright" he says firmly "it's getting late for me, I'm gonna head home I think" He begins to collect his things and make his way to the door. He gives Bryan a big hug and wishes him luck until he sees him again. Bryan holds onto the hug longer than comfortable with a playful humping of the playfully protesting Joel. Joel taps Dave on his broad exposed shoulder before heading to the door. Bryan taps me on the shoulder "alright bro, enjoy your night in with sleeping beauty, I'm gonna have a shit, shave and shower then hit the town!" He laughs with a click of his fingers "enjoy your night with sleeping beauty over there, hope my cupcakes don't ruin it for ya both!" I nod and shove him away. I see Joel waving as he exits the apartment. In a rush I follow him out into the hall. With the door closed I turn on my usual charm and try to convince him to stay "cmon man, fifteen minutes, and you'll be safe in my house, no strangers to sit or stomp on you, just good old me to have some fun, I'll even let you do it to me!" But Joel remains firm in his conviction to leave. Dejected I scuff at the hallway carpet and fish my keys out to let myself back in. I toss my keys into the bowl on the coffee table and collect my bag. Giving Dave a pat on the ass as he rests soundly. "Maybe next time we'll get him" I say as I look longingly at the jiggly fat glutes before spinning on the spot and sauntering back into my room with bag and belongings in hand. I knock on the bathroom door, assuming Bryan is in there dropping a fresh shit off "dont break my toilet dude, have a good night and I'll see you when you get back" I shrug as he doesn't respond, must be a big one that requires his full attention. I walk into my room, kicking the door behind me I flop on the bed to start my night in. I watch my big bro head out i the hallway to say goodbye to Joel. It's gonna suck so bad not seeing them while I'm gone. But there's no time to be sad as I have a short window to check out this "better than weed" shit that Ben's got in his bag. I hurry over to the lounge and grab the smelly bag. I take a seat next to Dave's sleeping form. The huge guy lays spread on his back. I can't help but giggle as I see his small stumpy cock hanging out of his shorts leg. The teeny little nun hidden in the darkness between his fat thighs. I turn my attention back to the task at hand, pulling the bag open to investigate. The stench that wafts out is of stale, putrid gym gear. Clothes from weeks ago are bunched up in wet, damp mounds of sweat. Holding my breath I dig my hands in to find the buried treasure, hoping it's not another prank from my big bro. As I dig through the bag I lean slightly to the side. My delicious cupcakes have made their way through my system as I arch proudly with a wincing eye. With a proud grunt I blast a sharp, pungent fart into the cushion of my bros couch. With a satisfied sniff I relish in the faint stench. In the midst of the soft and stinky gym gear, my knuckle his something solid and plastic. Pulling it out it looks like a strange, crudely made device? I inspect it intently as I try to figure out what it is? Is it a taser? A toy? I cradle it with both hands, and Without touching any of the dials, I press tentatively onto the largest button. The device zaps my finger holding it and I drop it instinctively. It falls into the bag between my feet as I recoil. "What the fuck!" I mutter as an intense pain floods my body. I hunch over as I sit on the couch in immediate pain. In an instant I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster as my body falls miles to crash down. I shut my eyes in pain as I wince in agony at the sensation. Every firm, sculpted muscle aching in unison. When the pain dissipates I gingerly open my eyes. My body is curled up on a coarse brown surface. The ground uneven and fuzzy. I look up to inspect what has happened and see my brothers apartment, only now it is at an unfathomable scale. My heart beat pounds in my head "What the hell is going on?" I mutter as I grip my head in distress. My bare feet gripping the warm fibres of the couch, my senses heightened as I take in the scale of the room. A strong, overwhelming stench chokes at my nostrils. That's when I realise, that's me! My sharp dirty fart from before linger, embedded in the worn and fuzzy fibres of the couch. It's enough to make me want to hurl that I could produce such a stench. But my distress is intensified as the ground beneath me suddenly rumbles like an earthquake and I am directed to the side. What I see forces an uncontrollable screech out of my flea size lungs. --- Two humongous chunky legs stretch out before me, one upwards to a knee bent in the sky, the other to the side off the couch. The land rumbles once more as the land mass snores heavily, the massive form of Dave now truly planetary. --- The legs are Larger than any mountain I've ever seen or imagined. The thick lengths of muscle and spongey fat are covered in a dewy soft skin and peppered sparsely with hair. His feet rest either side of me like two gigantic bookends. In the distance the two huge legs converge at the light, silky exercise shorts of the land mass. --- The material stretches wide with two cavernous openings for his legs, one entry hidden to me, the other shrouding a thick, bus sized cock in its darkness. I feel sick as I have a perfect view up the leg of my friends shorts, and worse, the lazy free balling giant has his cock hanging heavily for me to see. The uncut bulb rests softly on a dark and hidden ball sack, --- like a sinister monster from a Tolkien novel. --- All of a sudden a humongous paw of a hand swings up high in the sky, before racing down towards his thigh. The wrist curls upon itself as it reaches in the same leg I have a clear view of. A wet, deafening scratching emanates as the pudgy fingers scratch at the sleeping monster, jostling the thick, stumpy knob about against the soft and squishy ball sack. --- Satisfied with resolving the itch, the hand retreats and braces on the cushion behind him. In his deep slumber a deep thunderous groan rumbles. His huge bicep flares as it pushes down. I scream as a huge size 14 foot lifts off the cushion in the distance beside me. It flies over head with a powerful swing. The fatty muscles quaking in slow motion before the whole appendage slams down violently. Stinking, clammy feet slapping together as his hips swing wide and he tosses heavily onto his side. His huge form takes in a deep inhalation before exhaling heavily and bearing into the lounge. Now his huge torso if blocked by the unbelievably huge monstrosity that is his gigantic fat ass. The fat cheeks rest upon each other as they stick out proudly. The disruption of the turn releasing a waft of its deep, dark stench. I shudder at the thought of the dark and dangerous anus that resides beyond the thin wall of his shorts. The sight is shocked out of me by the crushing crunching sound of metal. --- A huge set of keys are tossed carelessly into the metal bowl on the coffee table as heavy, rhythmic thuds rumble through the environment. My jaw drops as the enormous form of my Brother stomps into view. --- His classic saunter almost like an unintentional waltz as he comes closer. I leap up and down as his face bends down closer to me. "Ben! Help bro! ITS Bry! Please help I'm stuck down here!" --- I feel his eyes look towards me as he rises back up with his enormous bag in hand. His broad hairy chest stretching side wards for miles as he pulls it over his torso. A bulging shoulder and bicep pull his free hand over me. Forcing me to cower in instinctive fear. A shadow falls over me as it travels across the sky. The huge hand arches towards the fat plump ass of dozing Dave. --- With a disappointed smile creeping across his face, Shane booms "maybe next time we'll get him" which rattles through my bones. The strong palm, that mere hours ago gave me an enthusiastic high five, slaps down on the fat ass with three firm yet soft taps THUD The force of the pat sends massive ripples through the fat of the cheek. Invisible to the human eye, I watch as the tight shorts contain the huge cheeks which take on a liquid form before me with each thunderous pat. "No Ben no bro, please come back!" I whimper as the oblivious hairy giant uses the ass of our bud to heave up and turn to leave. I watch his huge form quake away with each step. His broad shoulders swinging gently and ass cheeks quaking with each step away. I take a moment to gather my thoughts, to survey the situation. Putting my military training into practice I want to know all the details before making a move. So here I am. In my brothers apartment, on the couch next to my hefty, snoring mate, no-one knows I'm here, and I'm the size of a fucking flea. It's going to be a long night.

▲SHRINK▲AWARE / UNAWARE▲SHRINK▲
12
▼SHRINK▼▼UNAWARE▼▼SHRINK▼

I hold my hands to my tiny head and try to calm my breaths down. Keeping a level head in in dangerous situations is a core skill of the military. Whilst no training would ever prepare me for this, I remind myself it's just a situation and I'll be able to find my way out of it. With a deep breath I survey the landscape. On the tired seat of my brothers couch, a planetary drunken and passed out giant Dave rests. I watch as the humungous body of the giant as if calmly snores. His thick body slowly rising like an inflating jumping castle. His plump lips sucking at the air as his viscous drooling saliva pools around the cushion beneath his round face. The rapid fire like, gravelling snore grows louder from the gullet of the sleeping drunk. When his lungs reach their full capacity, the swollen chest quivers momentarily, sending a quake through his sweaty, exposed skin. With a calm exhalation his lungs unleash a gust of beer soaked breath down his body from his deep nostrils and large, moist mouth. The wind rushes down his torso, waving his sparse body hair of his wide chest in the breeze. His body enters into a dance of expansion of contraction, with each vacuous suck, his belly is drawn up Into itself, and with each breath out, his hips buck out to strain his fat ass out further. I take in the sight in a mix of disgust and morbid curiosity before the cycle commences once more with a slow, long, drawn out inhalation. Beside me in the distance his feet rest upon each other, the pungent stench becoming more and more apparent to my heightening senses. A sickening dry scratching is created as his calloused footballers feet gently rub each other in his sleep. Like a dog chasing a car in its sleep, his appendages continue to move in unison with the subject of his dreams. I watch the huge feet and the wiggling digits. Weighing up that I do not want to end underneath the huge stinking toes, wedged like a piece of Lint. I can imagine being immobilises between the cheesy and pungent fat toes as the giant stomps about his day uncaringly. Wanting to avoid this trap, I start to figure out where is the safest location until dawn. A place easily accessible, but nice, clear and good to attract attention from. My enormous brother came close by to my location once before, but my size prevented him from noticing me. The lounge itself seems like it has its own series of dangers. From the fall to the floor, and the potential for a giant resident to use it without awareness or concern for my predicament. I think about how immense Ben's form was before, and imagine the hungover giant returning to the living room tomorrow morning. A lazy Saturday would me an 1100 hrs wake up. He isn't fond of getting dressed early on weekends, so he would be class only in tight gym wear or less. Realistically he would want to sit in this seat to watch the tv whilst eating a greasy breakfast. My location appears to be in the distinct ass groove caused by years of multiple owners. I shudder as I imagine what could await me if I stay here: My refuge on the lounge interrupted by the steady thuds of Shane's footfalls as he awake from his drunken sleep. I can perfectly imagine the behemoth waltzing towards me unaware. A plate full of reheated pizza in hand and his unchanged gym clothes clinging to his unshowered form. His huge body would turn on the spot, his strong calves flexing up to his hairy thighs, big chunky glutes shifting positions up and down, right before his strong back would enter into a well formed and powerful squat. The tight, sweat stained shorts would be strained across his wide and spreading ass. The dense thick hairs underneath would scratch across the surface of his shorts as his cheeks peel apart with a slurp, drenched in sweat from a night of sleeping. The smell would hit me before anything else, a dank, damp and festering smell of masculine ass crack. A swamp of filthy essence brewed from years of abuse and neglect of hygiene. The sound would be of tight and coiled ass hairs slowly peeling apart within the humid atmosphere of his stained crack. The huge cheeks pulling apart like celestial bodies as his body lowers to its deepest point. Following the assault of the eyes, nose and ears, the gargantuan glutes would radiate an intense heat. The human body temperature magnified immeasurably to my tiny form. The warm cheeks like heat lamps as deep in the cavernous crack, a furnace-like blaze from inside his churning and digesting anus pulses out with a scorching, roaring heat. --- Way up above, the last sight I see is my brother's dense, amazonian buttcrack rise above the sagging waistband to give me a view of his dirty, hirsute ass crack. The two thick cheeks rising proudly like fat mountains before descending into a forested dark valley of hellish quality. --- The deep, dark jungle barely shielded by the thin and worn gym shorts. The huge fatty cheeks would crash down onto the cushion, my world immersed in darkness as the damp seat of his shorts would slam carelessly on my body. The heat and pressure bearing down on me. Feeling like a grape being crushed by an elephant, my muscles strain and ache, my eyes wanting to burst from their sockets, my nose gushing as the powerful stench stings at my sinuses with the heat of a thousand chillis. Tears stream down my face at the humiliation of my demise. My ears deafened by the only noise I can hear, the deep thudding of his heartbeat coursing through his body like a booming, pounding metronome. Way up above in the furnace of my brother's ass begins to awaken. The steady heartbeat of the giant slowly but determinedly overtaken by an ominous rumble. The rumble beginning like a strange thunder. Deep but distant. As the rumbling moves towards my probe form it rises to sounding like an approaching stampede. I try and shake my head, muttering No But as the roar continues to approach my ears are deafened, my voice overcome by the immense roar, my muttering becoming screams drowned out by the intense and unforgiving storm of sound. I open my mouth to scream but my voice is lost in the approaching maelstrom. My imagination take me out of my body and to view the room from above. My brother sitting in the silence of his living room, comfortably sat on his couch. His lips and tongue smacking at an old re-heated pizza. I watch as his brow furrows slightly with a look of consternation before his lips purse, with slight arch to his hip. A quiet, still slither of a *pllp* slips out onto his cushion I can imagine my ear drums ache to breaking point as the deep rumble becomes a powerful explosion BRRRRROOOOORRRPPP! My tiny body obliterated by the volcanic ass explosion of my unaware brothers filthy fart. The toxic, sulphuric methane ripping through my lungs as the burning wind tears my body apart, my world wiped out in a inst- "God damnit snap out of it!" I slap myself. Furious for my panic and imagination get the better of my level thinking. Fear and panic aren't going to help me survive. I need to be proactive. I can't just wait for help to come to me, I need to go seek it. My eyes turn to the enormous landscape beside me. In the distance, Daves juicy pink lips are licked by a traveling, wet tongue as he interrupts his snoring. Along his pudgy, soft cheek leads to his cheek and jawbone, and beyond that, covered by a thicket of dark and oily hair, lies his ear. I look along the expanse of his huge body, from the destination of this face, along his broad and soft shoulders which I had used as a pillow just hours before. My eyes travel along his thick biceps and arms, to his pudgy hand with dirty nails. The huge digits rests calmly on the side of his shorts clad fat ass as he rises up and down. The ass appearing to swell even larger every time I take notice of it. Beside it, lies a little strip of open couch, which would provide me safe passage up to his face. It runs the risk of being quite close to the enormous butt of the behemoth, with heat and smell to contend with, but it's path I'm willing to endure to escape this horrific circumstance and get his attention as soon as I can. I rub my hands together and crick my neck as I stretch. I'm going to have to be smart, to be quick, and most of all, to be lucky. With those thoughts in my head. I start my journey along the couch.

▲SHRINK▲▲UNAWARE▲▲SHRINK▲
13
▼SHRINK▼▼UNAWARE▼▼SHRINK▼

The damp threads of the couch cushion barely bow under my tiny feet as I steadily tread across the cushion. The sleeping giant snoring and heaving as he attempts to rest off his hangover in the light of the moon. The light illuminates the undulating masses of fat and rolls. His huge ass covered in tight fabric as it towers over my form like an impossibly large fantasy cliff. My journey guides me dangerously close to the enormous mass. As I near it the powerful musk of his unique stench radiates out with and even more discernible heat. My body knows the distance I have to cover to reach his ear so there is no time to waste. I pick up pace but my blood runs cold as I hear a distinct "Psss" I stop in my tracks as I hear it again. "psss" it whispers from Daves ass "Hey! Is there someone else there?! Have you been shrunk too?!" I'm both horrified and gleeful at the prospect of not being alone in this ordeal. My heart sinks at the thought of a tiny person is trapped in the behemoth's deep, dark ass. Eyeing off the clear line up the couch to Daves ear in the north, I turn to the enormous ass to my west. My army training has taught me the principles of no man left behind as I hear one more "psss" in the distance. Hurriedly I reach the huge wall of nylon and gingerly press my hands against the warm, stench soaked fabric "Hello?! Is anyone in there?!" I call out. Only silence greets me. I tap on the taught wall of fabric as I try to get their attention. Still silence beneath. "Hello! " I call our once more "I'm here to help, if you need help please respond!" I pound on the fabric. Following moments of agonising silence, I hear it once more. The air is thick and ridden with an eggy gas stench. "Psss" this time the whisper has amplified to 10 fold degree. At first I am elated, but the hissing continues "ssSS" I nervously back away as the sound rises like a tv volume reaching its limit. Somehow, The sound turns even louder. It's beyond that any human could make both tiny or regular sized. It's then I realise the sound is not emanating from another helpless tiny. It's coming from gargantuan Dave himself! "SSSSSAAAAAAAHHHHH" I look around and realise the severity of my predicament. Tiny before the slumbering crack of a gaseous giant. The sound rises till it is almost choral in its reverberations and vibrato. as it reaches to a crescendo until interrupting into a moment of silence that hangs heavily. Then it hits me. A gust of powerful, silent, scorching wind rushes over me like a gale. The strength sending me tumbling backwards. The pure, protein and egg base of the wind foul and stinging to my lungs. I cough and gag as I vomit down my torso. My enormous friend we just unleashed a silent but deadly fart on me, in every sense of the word. --- As if to add insult to the injury, a set of pudgy fingers attached to a round hand protruding from a thick forearm rises in the sky, reaching down to lazily bury its grimey fingernails into the tired, worn seam of his ass crack of his shorts. A horrific scratching noise emanates and allows the last remnants of his foul wind to waft into the night air before his hand returns to cup the underside of his gut in the distance beyond my sight. --- I curl into a ball and continue wretching at the stink that coats me. My eyes bloodshot and lungs struggling I realise I need to get to Dave's ear as a matter of urgency and literally life or death. Doing my best to evade the enormous ass I run towards the edge of the couch. My feet beginning to hurt from the carpet burns against the fibres if the cushion below. The ominous shadow of the ass gives way to the filtered moonlight as I traverse past the line of his waist band. Despite my desperation to run I'm pulled to a stop in awe. Whilst the huge ass was terrifyingly large. I am greeted by structure of unfathomable proportion. An enormous, bare, fatty love handle of his hip. The moonlight glistens off the sweaty skin as the leathery surface slowly rises and falls with the slumbering snores. I'm completely amazed as the curvature of his body rises and falls in peaks and valleys of his fat rolls, not unlike Saharan dunes in an enormous leather desert. His strong shoulder blades support two beef shoulders connecting to muscled but fatty arms, emblazoned with ill thought out sparse tattoos from youthful poor decision making. Whilst my brother was a densely forested, hirsute gorilla, Dave was a smooth and silky landscape of masculinity. I watch in amazement as the smooth surface begins to warp and contract. His huge bicep flaring as his forearm and hand rise from behind the Matterhorn-height love handle. The rolls of his torso contort up the length of his back as his skyward shoulder twists slowly to rest on the cushion of the couch. His fat tit jiggling as his dozing peaceful face is reveal in the distance. The shoulder lands with deep, heavy thud which shakes the landscape around me. I look to see his huge thighs join in the slow choreography of the moment. The cheesy calloused pads brace his body as I feel the lounge depress at either end. His twisted stomach and ass lift off the cushion and somehow turn midair. As a gelatinous wobbling gut arches through the sky I'm shocked out of my awe. He's fucking rolling over! I shriek as the impossibly large gut ripples through the air. The love handle I was once admiring slams into the cushion as a concertina of rolling fat races toward me like a b-movie monster blob. --- A dark, cavernous navel rises above me, blocking the moonlight as the fat steamrolls towards me. My immediate scream is immediately snuffed out as tonnes of sweaty man fat slam entirely over me. --- I'm plunged into abject darkness. My senses smothered by his sheer weight and masculine stench. My ringing ears struggling to comprehend the silence, acclimatising to only hear the dull thumping of his heartbeat from within him, and the ominous gurgling of his nearby gut, which is sure to be brewing even more silent but deadly farts. I'm completely immobilised. The pressure is causing my eyes to bulge, rubs to buckle and bones to ache. The tears in my eyes swell and pool within my sockets as the fat fills every nook and cranny of my face, preventing them from escaping. Using all my might I can barely move enough to squirm. I try to open my mouth to scream but it is immediately fully with thick blubbery fat, the manly skin tasting of raw leather and sweat in a concoction unique to Dave. As tears fill my eyes I realise my only action I can take might be one that will bring me harm. But I must attempt it. Gingerly I slowly close my jaw together as much as I can. My teeth sinking into the juicy flesh, extruding more sweat into my mouth. I vomit into my mouth once more, but with no escape I'm forced to swallow it back down. Disgusted that the behemoths sweat now exists inside my gut. I apply more pressure as I bite the giant. Clenching with all my might. Praying it is enough to disturb him. I wait and listen as his heartbeat slightly quickens. All around me groans as the immense weigh is rapidly lifted off me. The planetary gut orbits skyward. My tiny body suctioned to it as the giant flops onto his back, the jiggly gut rippling and wobbling like a great fatty ocean. I gasp at the fresh air, but not before my breath is taken away by the terrifying sight of his pudgy paw of a hand. His sleeping face grimaces as the grimy knuckles that just scratched as his ass descended to the east of me. The stench of his ass is residual yet strong. --- I scream as the fingers curl and the nails scrape the surface like diggers towards me. Three thick scratches rake the ground before me as the giant rubs his irritated belly like a smooth, soft bear, The final scratch lifts me airborne as I tumble across his tummy. I come to a stop for a brief moment as the incline of the ground and slippery surface pulls me slowly towards the deep dark depths of his crater like navel. I scream and panic, reaching violently for any traction. I yelp in relief as I clutch one of the hairs that form his treasure trail. I grip it whilst still heaving got fresh air, grasping like an abseiler in one of my training exercise. I brace myself on the edge of his navel. --- The lower base of it as we both enter into a momentary silence. But as I have learned in the past fifteen minutes, this is not to last. In the distance an enormous groan emanates from the giant. My landscape quakes. Twisting my neck behind me I see the rest of his gut upend vertically. Like the folding city from inception, the fat northern edge of his navel rises and folds over to squish me once more. My stomach lurches as it lifts off me as the landscape turns upright. The fatty stomach pulls taught before relaxing with a soft jiggle as the giant stretches his arms in the distance above. I brace myself as I feel his body begin to move. His strong thick legs push him forward, as his bare foot slams to the floor below, a plume of dust is unsettled and a rippling quake rises throughout his shin, thigh, love handles and torso. I ride the rise and fall of the of the ripple of his gut fat like a deep sea wave Looking out I see his right foot rise and slam down once more as a symmetrical wave of fat radiates. Bracing myself. I hold tight as the giant man begins to shuffle down the hallway. He thuds past the blackened room of my brother and arrives to the centre of the hallway. To the right is the damp and dirty communal bathroom that is well used by the two men, and before him is the dank and dirty mess that is his dingey bedroom. Miles above I hear a thunderous groan as the enormous man yawns, his plump lips pulling wide apart to reveal his ivory teeth and dark pink tongue writhing in his gaping maw. His hand reaches down and scratches at his stumpy bulge as it rests between his fat thighs. With an enormous exhalation makes a decision and shuffled into the room he needs. Meanwhile As the immense form of chunky Dave shuffles through the doorway, closing the door with an ominous clank that terrifies his unnoticeable passenger; mere feet away, in the stale, dank, dark depths of Ben's bedroom, the jock writhes in his tangled sheets whilst embarking a tumultuous, strange dream. In his dreamlike state, Ben's eyes opened. He was in his sweaty gym attire as his feet slowly pushed him into his gym. However unlike the painfully bright lights he was used to, the gym was a darkened, eery space. The sound of old taps dripping echoed in the distance and a faint green glow filled the room as smog swirled around his feet. A few strides away stood a worn, tired gym bench, illuminated by the only light in the building. As if guided by some unseen force he slowly, tentatively moved towards it. His usual proud strut replace with nervous steps as he was unaware of what was going on. As he approached it, the darkness shrouded his face. Gingerly stepping forward his form appeared in the mirror before him, he admired his handsome body with a series of cocky flexes. He turns around and clenched his muscle butt to see the thin gym shorts dance playfully, before turning around to crush his enormous hairy pecs together. As he geared up to puff up his strong arms, the light flickered and his eyes went dim. When his vision returned, His eyes widened in shock. His luscious hair and thick stubble were gone, his deep beautiful eyes were replaced by another's. Grabbing at his skin he couldn't believe it. It wasn't his face. It was his best friend Joel's. "What the fuck is going on?!" He exclaimed, his voice echoing in the ghostly gym. The echoes repeated and collapsed on each other till the noise was dull and deafening. He clutched his ears, missing the feeling of his own head, before an even more painful scratching, shrieking sound ripped through the air. Looking up, a pair of enormous familiar grimey and chewed fingernails crushed through the ceiling. Gripping the steel supports, the gigantic hand tore the roof off violently exposing a tempest like storm of cloud and lightning. The cracking light arches across the sky, illuminating the titanic form of the giant. As it flashed once more, he fell to his ass on the bench. Looking up, the enormous Titan was in the shape of his hairy, handsome self. His voice boomed "Hey JOWLY" His heart sank as he looked up at the image of himself, a titanic Ben holding the gym that appeared the size of a tissue box to him. He screamed, his voice betraying him as it sounded exactly like his best friend "no it's you, I mean me! I'm Ben, not Joel!" The giant chuckled "sure Joel" as his immense shoulders lowered the building till a dense treasure trail hung over the shocked tiny. The giant Ben bit his lip as the tiny man felt the gym tilt. An enormous crash exploded from the entrance as a horrific veiny purple cock burst through the doors. The tiny shrieked in horror at the sight of his dick at the angle and size. Gazing up at his satisfied giant form as it closed its eyes. It slowly retreated before exploding through in the other side to destroy the cardio area. Retreating terrifyingly once more, dragging mangled equipment with it. The tiny man clambered off the bench in fear as the gym was positioned perfectly centre with his enormous navel. In one final explosive crash the slimey purple dick slammed through, smashing the tiny man into the mirror behind as shards fell down around him. He cough and gagged but had no time to respond as the basilisk like cock struck again and again repeatedly. Bruised and battered he clambered to his knees and looked up as his enormous face bit its lip, softly exhaled, and a flood of sticky white cum erupted, crashing over the tiny man and flooding the entirety of the room. Exhausted and unable to stand, he felt his limp form being plucked up. --- The last thing he saw was the intense, Amazonian jungle of chest hair racing towards him as he descended into its darkness. The oily wirey hairs consuming all light as his powerful pecs crushed inwards from either side until he passed out from the unwielding pressure. --- His immense power, stench and darkness was consumed by his gigantic self. Gasping in pain, Ben's eyes shoot open. Above, the torn roof and stormy sky of his nightmare was gone and once again is the dull moonlit ceiling of his bedroom. A raw scent of sweat oozes off him as his body is drenched in his salty film. His sheets and mattress soaked by his damp outline. He slowly heaves and catches his breath. As he does so he feels an immense pain in his groin. Casting his sheets off, he looks for it's source. To his shock, despite the horrors he just witnessed, down below his own member strains at his tight underwear. He looks curiously down to find viscous precum seeping through the material. Exasperated, he sighs "What the fuck?" He takes a moment to contemplate the situation, before snatching his underwear off violently. Wiggling his bare, hairy ass into his sweat stained sheets, he dumps his jocks uncaringly at his balls. Grasping his throbbing cock in his meaty, hairy knuckled palm. He calmly lays back and tries to reignite the imagery of the nightmare. But this time it would be he, in full Ben glory, who would be the hairy, horny Titan unleashing himself over all those below. With that image in mind, he guides his strong wrists to slowly commence sliding up and down his aching shaft in the darkness.

▲SHRINK▲▲UNAWARE▲▲SHRINK▲
14
▼SHRINK▼▼UNAWARE▼▼SHRINK▼

The bright white light of the tiny bathroom blinds me as the enormous form of Dave crams itself into the dingey, cold, unkempt space. The cramped bathroom barely contains a leaking sink and vanity, a soap stained bathtub with shower, and a poor long-suffering old toilet that has suffered hefty wastes of the apartments occupants. Years of foul dumpings have etched disgusting history into the sad, faded plastic seat and permanently scorched porcelain. The boys have barely attempted to clean the stained material as it would've freshly replenished by either of them shortly after. On the other side of the room, a deep pungent stink emanates from the old bath drain as a limsecaled, rusty shower head drips sporadically into its depths. The tub is discoloured with a grimey brown mould and scaling, whilst the base is worn down in the distinct shape of two footprints from the repeated use my the sweaty and hairy feet of the showering giants. Up above, several slithers of soap rest festering on the wire soap dish as a sad single cloth hangs, permanently and inescapably damp. The shred of material inherited from prior housemates and is still used in servitude to the massive bodies of its shared owners. The once pristine fibres now worn and matted from years of being scrubbed across the filthy, sweaty surfaces and disgusting crannies of the oblivious Dave and Ben. A small rubber duck sits down on the lip at in the corner of the tub, surrounded by disused shampoo bottles and discarded razors. The toy duck was originally purchased ironically, and now the bleached and faded face of the innocent creature has been worn away by years of looking up at the least flattering angle of the men's hefty and hairy undercarriages of their cock, balls and ass. The little witness cursed with having intimate knowledge of the boys most secret parts and depths from the many sightings of dropped soaps. The poor toy becoming inadvertent target practice as stray strings of cum have burst out of the men when having their hungover wanks in the steaming water. Above the vanity and sink hangs a mirrored cabinet containing the boy's toiletries and medicine. The once smooth, clean glass is dirtied with dry streaks of old toothpaste, flecks of debris flossed from the owners mouth, and disturbingly yellowed dry globules of projectiled pus from the boy's errant pimples. The square box now reflects the enormity of Dave's half naked body to me. My eyes try to focus from the bright light but my tiny form is barely visible aboard the rotund belly of the giant. His enormous stocky rugby body completely fills up the cramped space, with his broad back and round muscled shoulders to the sides, and his prominent stomach and thick ass occupying the remainder of the space. --- A saddened sigh teetering on a whimper escapes my lips as I realise how insignificant I am atop the giants immense form of oblivious Dave's tummy. Barely a freckle on the smooth skin of the chunky god. --- His huge body barely fits within the cramped room, his broad back and muscled shoulders cramped in the space, as his belly almost touching the sink at the same time his ass is up against the towel rail behind. A huge muscled arm lifts up past me as the giant rubs at his tired eyes, each scratch of his knuckle in his socket forms a ripple that runs through his shoulder and to quake at his rugby tit that rests atop his strong pectoral muscle. His plump lips slowly part as the giant starts an exhausted yawn. Stray lengths of spit strings connect the lips at the corners as the juicy pink pillows pull back over his unbrushed teeth. A wide whale like tongue sneaks it's way out with a deep gusty breath before the giant snaps his maw closed once more. My view of the imax-sized face of Dave is shaken as his stomach quakes with a thunderous slam of his bare foot on the tiled floor as he manoeuvres in the tiny room. An enormous clanking sound cracks through the room as he closes the door behind him. As he returns to facing the mirror there is a silent, stilted moment where I see his eyes fall to my location on his belly. I let one arm free and wave in the mirror to try and confirm his suspicion. However in the huge reflection I watch as two mighty hands lower to brace his stomach from either side. With an almighty crack! The hands smack the flabby fat before digging their dirty nails in. Feeling the landscape begin to rise and fall violently, I grip tight as the giant jiggles his jelly belly up and down. My eyes struggle to focus but can see way above a look of disappointment in himself. What was once a large and solid front rowers body has built up over the years with a hefty juicy coating. With a sigh, he lets his belly go as it slowly rocks itself to a stop like a calming tide. Resting his hands on his love handles of his hips. Disoriented, I bury my face into his fat to stop my head spinning from motion sickness. However my reprieve is short lived as I feel gravity weakening with groaning descent. My eyes dart up to the mirror once more to assess the situation. I watch as he slowly begins to bend forward. My world up ends as I grip tightly onto his belly as it moves from upright to dangling below his chest. The sheer weight of his fat hangs heavy as I cling to it for dear life. I brave a glance down to see miles of distance between my body and the floor. My head dizzies with vertigo, however what truly makes me feel sick is the sight of Daves gym shorts and tired underwear being cast to the floor below. My world upends once more as he rises upright, two enormous thuds quake through the gelatinous gut as he stomps out of his discarded garments and stands proudly before the mirror. I peek out and am horrified to see the enormous reflection of the entirety of his naked form. --- I practically scream at the sight of his flaccid stumpy cock hanging freely below, obscured by his untamed mess of dark oily pubes. As if to deliberately insult me, a huge careless paw of a hand reaches down to scratch it, jostling the dark and hairy package with its purple cut cock and wrinkled old balls with great ease. --- But the horror of the sight is short lived as I realise my predicament. "FUCK, he's going to shower!" I yell at myself. --- At my size the water would be a monsoon that would surely wash me to the drain below. --- I panic and search for a safety zone. Looking up, I see his navel calmly waiting for me. As I start to move, his feet shift on the floor once more, the heavy thuds and belly quakes hindering my progress. I clamber upwards like a rock climber towards the belly button with pure desperation. Looking over my shoulder I see him twisting on the spot to move. I'm almost a body length away from the goal when I feel an instantaneous moment of weightlessness. My body seemingly flies upwards as I slam into the roof of his navel. --- I'm unable to comprehend the physics of what's happening before I hit the navel heavily, gripping the grimey insides before the planetary gut crashes around me in an earth shattering boom. --- The rippling belly slowly rocks as the fat settles with a gentle sway like a deep ocean tide. My body battered from the impact I'm unsure what has happened. --- The opening to the navel is sagging and dark. The heat inside the sweaty navel is intense. --- Curiously I am surrounded by the deep ominous machinations of the brutes gut. The wet gurgles rumble like an encompassing thunderstorm that rattles through my bones. After a moment of recovering I slowly army crawl my way to the opening to inspect the situation. Heaving the lip of the navel, it's weight is like several boxing bags. Squirming my way under the hefty fat is made easier by my slick coating of sweat. Slightly fresher air brushes my face as I gingerly crawl to the crest of the navel to ascertain what happened. Looking out I see the bathroom sits as it was, quiet and still with Daves shorts crumpled in the centre. Before me his thick legs extend outwards to a pair of kneecaps, calloused from years of football tackles. Two huge hands rest atop the chunky fat rugger thighs. A plump hill of fat thankfully obscures the view to his package below me. Turning around, I look up the cliff face of his torso. The light of the bathroom intensifying and casting shadow over the undulating hills of his resting gut. Two hefty pecs hang loosely as the spread out across the upper stomach of the man. All of this leading up to his relaxed face. He sits calmly with his eyes closed, as I feel the stomach around me gently shifting. The landscape gently shifts inward before rapidly relaxing out as the body slightly rocks. A closed eye winces as I feel the gut clench even further, as it pulls back it unobscures my view down as I see between his thighs rests a dark thicker of pubes above a dangling cock. In the distance is the slight glimpse into a white plastic seat and shiny wet porcelain with water miles below. Horror sets in as I snap my head back up to see his face wince more before miles away, a resounding baritone fart erupts into the toilet bowl. The harsh hurricane of methane whips around the bowl before gusting up past his legs and rushing over me. The stench is foul and unfiltered. Pure eggy protein and oil that stings my nostrils causing me to gag. Up above he winces once more as a suppplementary fart accompanies to my ears and sinuses. With watering eyes a vaguely make out his face contorting into a strained scrunch. Instead of the booming blast of his fart, the room is filled with a sickening wet crackle. Like sliding lava, a distant sound accompanies his distending stomach. A brief moment of silence hangs in the air, as a relieved look creeps across his sleepy face. Before it is interrupted by a deep and heavy a THOONK! As a dense object crashed into the water in the depths below. "He's fucking shitting!" I cry out as my world crumbles with humiliation. My voice inaudible to the giant as he recommences. The stomach housing me begins flexing and clenching again as several more logs descend into the murky water below. A strong and powerful hiss of his cock pours into the bowl like an acidic waterfall that splashes into the knobby turds. The first few are thankfully submerged in the water to save my senses from the stench, but following after, the huge logs collapse onto each other in a horrific mound that exudes a horrific ungodly smell. Each extra log dropping a stench of last nights dinner after hours digesting in his deep, every hungry gut. Up above, Daves nostrils twitch at the stench as he gags quietly "Oof!" He gasps before bursting into a childlike giggle in amusement "sorry Ben!" He chuckles, jiggling his gut with each immature quake. I struggle to process the fumes that quickly fill the cramped space as my head becomes dizzy and nauseous. Gripping the floor of his navel opening I feel his body moving. His fat ass grinds against the seat as his feet brace themselves on the dirty tiled floor. My stomach lurches once more as I feel his torso bending over. I scream as I begin to dangle over the huge opening below. My voice cracking in shrill horror as I dangle directly over his pubes and balls, giving me a clear line of sight to the mountainous pile of Daves waste. The huge logs like shipwrecked aircraft carriers resting on each other. In the distance a disgusting wet scratching reaches my ears as his calloused paw crams toilet paper up his crack violently and unvaryingly. The harsh two ply scratches at his messy hole with little traction or result. Knowing Dave though, this is not of much concern. My concern however is my hands can barely grip any more and I feel myself horrifyingly falling. I scream as his body whips by me. --- My fate sealed in the messy depths below. My body is ripped through the tangled oily hairs of his pubes before slamming into a spongy wall of his dick. I scramble to grip it and slow my descent but it's not use. I tumble onward onto his salty, wrinkly balls. In the fight for my life I grip the damp skin of his scrotum to stop myself. The landscape of Dave shifted once more up above as I hang on the underside of his scrotum. Carefully gaining my footing I manoeuvre myself to the back of his balls, cautious not to disturb him as one oblivious scratch could send me tumbling to waters below. --- In the distance I could see the view of his wrinkled asshole hidden in the small thresh of wet ass hairs. The tight pucker relaxed and flexed in the dark before violently exploding once more to send a spray of shit and one more dense turd into the water. The speed and weight of it causing a geyser of soiled shit water to splash up and over me in my prone position. Horrified, I tried to hold my breath as my entire back and sides were drenched in the foul concoction. Oily yellow and brown water slowly drips from my hair down my face, with no free hands I am unable to stop the slow and awful smearing. My skin reeks of the idiot's foul waste. My nose inhales the sour liquid as I can begin to taste it on the outside of my lips. The horror and humiliation causes me to tremble. I feel him shifting above and brace myself for him to wipe. But to my surprise, light bursts in and the balls are sent swinging. The disgusting beast isn't gonna bother wiping his last dump. I grip the swinging balls as his strong thighs carry him upwards. In the cramped space his belly and dick dangle over the basin of the sink as he rises. Seeing my opportunity I leap off the enormous body and tumble to the unwiped countertop below. Commando rolling upon landing I halt my descent at the edge of the sink. Looking up I watch the terrifying scale of Daves body as he moves himself in the tight space. His stomping feet below rippling his fat gut like an ocean of skin. Waves I was previous riding now wobble across the sky above. The rhythmic quakes of the rippling belly and chest shudder through his body as he adjusts his feet and slides towards me. Looking up I see his dangling dick jostle heavily between his thick thighs towards me. Cowering I stumble backwards. His huge face leans into to inspect the mirror above. As the dick presses up against the edge of the vanity, I'm not prepared as tonnes of man fat crash around me in a giant belly squish. "No! Not this, not again!" I scream as the sticky skin threatens to adhere to me once more. I scramble and crawl towards the slither of light as the almost liquid like belly rolls over me. Bursting into fresh air I roll over to see the man's face right up close to the mirror with two strong fingers depressing into his slightly stubbles cheek. A red crater filled with a shiny white pustule is pressured and swollen. The giant man winces as the globule bursts. An arc of viscous yellow pus sprays through the sky. The pimples content slams into the glass of the mirror as a rain of minuscule debris falls down to the sink around me. Not wanting to be coated in it, I make the executive decision to leap under his undercarriage of his gut once more as I hear the splatter land outside. Gripping the smooth porcelain, stray shavings and toothpaste stains my only company I grip onto any material that will hold me as the stomach purged upwards when he stands back. To my repeat a dark hair and sticky Colgate residue hold my form close and tight as light floods back over me. Catching my breath I brace myself to take in the sight of his form once more. Dave's huge love handles swing across my horizon and blots out the dingey light as he turns away from me. --- My heart leaps into my throat as I gulp at the size of his gargantuan bare ass. It is by far his thickest part of his body with two vast, smooth, milky-white moons that are bisected by a deep, dark, hairy crack. The size of it humbles my pathetic form, causing me to whimper. --- As the enormous body gently rocks on the spot, the huge cheeks slowly flex and wobble. The gentle motion is almost hypnotic as I stand in awe of his enormity. The more I stare at it, the larger the ass seems to become. I blink my eyes and shake my head but the enormous butt continues to grow. Not only it's size, but the stench and heat begins to disorient my senses and consume me. It is then that I realise it's not my perception. The ass is bending over! In the cramped space of the bathroom, Dave is bending to step into his shorts once more! I fall to my back on the cold sink as the enormous fat ass eclipses across the sky. Every minute feature expanding into disgusting and horrifying detail. The thick, smooth cheek expand outward beyond my vision as the dark, oily, hairy crack opens up with a vile stench and inhospitable stench. The spray of shitty toilet water drips from the skin an hair like a disgusting lacquer. I scream as the monolithic, cyclopic anus hovers above. --- Each wrinkle deep enough to house my pathetic body. --- My mere whimpers have formed into gushing tears. The orifice above flexes and clenches, causing a single drop of fouled water to run along a matted curl of hairs before descending to splatter my face and mix with my tears. The orifice remains unsettled as it puckers and contorts. I have no time to brace myself as it violently explodes. PUUHHHRRRROOORRRPPPPP! The residual moisture is blasted over me like a hurricane. The dry, rancid fart unleashed on me point blank. The foul egg and protein taste burns my skin and senses in a humiliating blast caused by the food I had made him mere hours before. My eyes are scalded and spirit destroyed as the oblivious giant has just assaulted me in the most disgusting way imaginable. *prrp* Dave is shocked by the short, sharp toot from behind him "whoopsie" he giggles to himself as he stands back up. Pulling his tight shorts by the waistband he crams his package in, but struggles to fit his thick globes back in the shorts. His fat cheeks had ballooned in off season and his former attire is not as forgiving. Fresh into his hangover, still slightly drunk, the stocky rugby man stumbles on the spot. Swaying back, his rotund derrière slams heavily on the sink behind. The poor nylon stretched to its extremities as he tries to stand up again, only to fall back once more with a soft thud under his juicy glutes on the cold sink. With a celebratory snap of the waistband around his girth, the big man proudly smacks his ass cheek before flushing the toilet and sneaking out into the night. As he shuffles quietly into his room, an entirely naked Ben pokes his head out of his room before sneaking in to the slither of light left on in the bathroom. Closing the door behind him, Ben rubs at his eyes as they adjust to the strong light. Looking in the mirror at his torso, his entire untamed bush and treasure trailer are matted and smeared with his viscous white cum from his second round of jerking off. Shaking his head he pats at the sticky goop as he inspects himself in the mirror "Man, it's fuckin everywhere.." sidling up to the mirror, his flaccid dick shocks him as it drapes onto the cold porcelain below. Rinsing his hands, he pats his face with cold water from the tap. "What was that? Shrinking Joel was funny, not hot, wasn't it?" He speaks aloud in confusion. Shaking his head he decides to test himself. Closing his eyes he imagines a tiny Joel in his hand once more. His single palm in the darkness, tiny Joel looking up in a beam of light. His mental image rested in his mind calmly, before from the darkness, a firm, uncut cock pushed every forward. The huge purple bulb slobbering garlands of thick clear precum. His tiny best friend's horrified face and scream immediately smothered by Ben's own dick as he slams it violently down. Ben snapped his mind out of the image with a gasp. Looking down at the sink he saw his real cock risen to full attention, dribbling precum in excitement once more and splashing to the counter below. In the dimly lit bathroom, his cock twitches with another fish of precum. With a furrowed brow, the horny man looked down to the sink once more and muttered "What the fuck?"

▲SHRINK▲▲UNAWARE▲▲SHRINK▲
15
▼SHRINK▼▼UNAWARE▼▼SHRINK▼

"What the fuck?" Ben mumbled as he saw his dick throbbing at the thought of tiny Joel. The hirsute man's brain struggling with the idea of being turned on by his friend being tiny in his grasp again. Rubbing his furrowed brow, he turned away from the sink to face the soiled toilet. In doing so, his tired, drowsy eyes completely and almost cruelly missed the sight of his minuscule brother flailing helplessly down below him. I cower under the enormous bulb of Ben's dribbling cock. The wide purple bulb hiding his face from me. I hear his breath flood out as he mumbles "What the fuck?" light bursts to my eyes once more as the ship like cock drifts away above me. His hairy nut sack swings slowly between his muscled thighs as he turns on the spot. I watch as his enormous form stops over to the toilet just recently desecrated by Dave. Gripping his raging hard on still, he aims his tool into the murky waters below. I stand nervously on the sink as he faces away from me. His enormous hairy muscle ass filling my view in this cramped space. His ass hairs form a dark forest between the thick muscled cheeks, rising up to a treasure trail on his lower back that nestles around the base of his spine. Following his long backup his torso his strong shoulders pull back flexing powerfully as he grips his cock to wrangle the throbbing beast, withholding it's power as an almighty gush of piss crashes into the toilet below. The tiny bathroom fills with the pungent scent of acrid, dehydrated piss as a dark yellow stream blasts into the toilet water below. Ben uses his jettisoned urine to blast at one of the dark brown stains left by Dave in the back of the bowl. Slowly, the pressure of the jet slows down. As the piss stream reaches its end, I watch as Ben's calloused right heel lifts up, raising his right thigh and arsecheek with it. The slight movement granting an opening to his crack as a slow, wet GLLOOORRRPPP splutters out, punctuating the cessation of his piss. The soft, warm fart wafts calmly out over me like a slow gust of foul wind. A scent of pure sewage fills the room and my tiny nostrils, bringing me to tears. The giant's right foot lowers with a gentle thud to the damp bathmat below, sending a ripple up his firm, hairy ass cheek before he flushes and turns around once more. His huge hands drift in the sky over the top of me as he uncharacteristically washes himself. The gushing water pours into the sink in slow motion to my eyes. A tumultuous torrent that threatens to steal me down to the sewer. Fearing for my life I turn and run towards my gigantic brother. Although not ideal, his body will at least keep me close and safe. Running at full pelt I sprint and leap, landing with a soft squelch on his deflating cock head. The bulb reeks of piss as I grip it for dear life. My stomach lurches again as the giant aimlessly turns and walks off. His long cock flopping heavily between his hairy thighs as I clutch it with tears uncontrollable running from my eyes I'm unsure if they're from the piss stench or humiliation of being tiny stuck on my older brothers knob, but they stream down regardless. My tiny weeping eyes fail to get accustomed to the sheer scale of the world around me as a Ben stomps heavily back to his dank bedroom. As my giant brother enters his room, my tiny body is assaulted by the damp stench of his private refuge. It is his manly, musky scent intensified incredibly and mixed by a milieux of sweat, farts and god-knows-what other emissions come from the titanic bachelor. As he takes aim for his bed, the unwashed bedsheets are bunched up revealing a gross stained mattress below, and I fear that the exposure to him will only get worse as he descends. His body twists like a breaching whale as he flops backwards onto his messy bed. His ass landing with an almighty slam to the mattress below. --- Gravity pulls at his newly flaccid, top- heavy cock as it teeters before landing like a felled redwood into the hairy dense bush of his pubes at the bottom of his stomach. I scream for dear life as I'm dislodged into the black, wirey canopy of pubic hair. I tumble like a wayward paratrooper as I fall through the vines and land with a tiny splat against the damp skin below. --- Groaning, I crawl to my knees and look at the enormous trees of body hair that crowd around me ominously. The moonlit room like a distant sky. Rubbing my eyes to remove the tears I try to refocus. "This is the safest you've been in a little while, you've just gotta follow this treasure trail up his stomach to his face and we can get his attention." I tell myself, feeling the delirium beginning to set in. I start to move through the tall dark hairs but hesitate. Standing in the dimly lit canopy of body hair, I'm unsure which direction to head. Whilst Dave had a smooth torso to survey the landscape from, in the dark and musty crotch of Ben, I was lost. I slump down on the spot with tears forming in my eyes as the familiar panic begins to set in. --- This is it, stuck as a fucking mite on hairy bro's planetary body. In a fit of rage I grab a hair and punch it violently, licking at its base to inflict some sort of pain to relieve me of my own. The silvery moonlight surrounding me is eclipsed as I look up to see four huge towers racing down to me. The enormous chewed nails, baked in grimey dirt come crashing down around me. The sharp blades pierce the surface of the soft and flaky skin, before dragging back and forth with a horrific scratch. --- I watch as the skin turns a slight shade of white from the thin top dermis of skin being scraped at slowly and casually. Seeing my opportunity, I run and leap for the side of the finger! If anything it will carry me upwards to get a better view when it retreats. My tiny hands are slightly sticky from bens body oils as I latch on. I'm not prepared for the speed of the moving hand as it lifts upwards. My mouth clenches into a smile as my plan works! --- Looking in the distance I see the appalachian-like dunes of Bens undulating body, cropped with a far reaching Black Forest of dark wirey hair. --- The huge body leading up to his dozing face, with its stubbled jaw, curled in a peaceful and relaxed smile as he slumbers The wind is literally knocked out of my sails as the hand descends once more as the strong bicep of his arm pushes and extends, the sleeping face moving to the distance as I realise he is reaching away from his upper body! The hand swings down in a slow but determined movement before crashing back into his body further down. --- My tiny body can't handle the impact as I tumble into the hairy bush once more. I fall through his hair to his body again, and as I am rolling across his oily skin feel my body come to a sudden stop with a damp squelch. --- Bracing on all fours, the skin feels different here. My tiny fingers flex and grip the ground as it feels soft and squishier, like there's a messy coating on the rainforest floor. The ground exudes a foul stench that's a mixture of salt, oil and an indeterminable rancid stink. I look up to see his hand retreating once more. "No please come back please! come back!" I call out to the shadow as it travels across the sky above the wirey black hairs that obscure it. I crawl to my feet, my soles sticking to the ground like mud. I gingerly reach out and touch a thick trunk of a black hair. This surface too is covered by a sticky substance. In an act of absent minded curiousity I withdrew my hand and raised it to my face. The sticky substance exuded a horrific smell of sour salty sweat, grimey skin and the foul unmistakable stench of shit. My stomach twists in disgust as a horrific memory comes flooding back to my mind. A few days earlier, whilst living with Ben and Dave, I exited the dingey shower. I reached out and grabbed my towel, drying off my muscled and smooth body. Tired from the night of drinking before, I stepped out with my size 12 foot, which slammed in the rarely washed bath mat below. As it came down, instead of the usual soft bristles of the mat, I felt a distinct damp cloth material. Looking down, a pair of blue, used underwear lay crumpled on the ground. My toe lifted up to reveal a sticky skidmark baked into the centre of the fabric. Disgusted, I looked around for a utensil to pick them up with, I came across the plunger behind the toilet and hoisted them up and carried them out to confront the pigs I was staying with. Striding out to the living room with plunger in hand, the smelly damp underwear swayed with my movement to cast a zephyr of musty stank in my path. "Who the hell do these belong to?" I called out. Dave rose from his breakfast and coffee at the stool of the kitchen counter to inspect. "Hmmm nah not mine. Tighty whiteys for me only" he said. Pulling waistband of his shorts to reveal a yellowed old elastic waist of his undies "And they look too small, this ass needs XXL as a minimum!" He said with pride as he turned and smacked his ass like jockey on a pony. The muscles of his thick rugby cheek slowly wobbling to a stop before he slammed it back down on the breakfast stool and he recommenced eating. I turned to my hungover brother on the couch as he groaned "Dude! How can you wear tighty whities, they wouldn't last a day that colour with me" He said through wincing eyes. I dangled his gross jocks over his face and smiled "I can tell, I trod on your fucking disgusting shart stain you pig" Ben snatched his undies up and stood up, clutching them and pointing in my face "First of all, sharts happen. Second, this is a skidmark caused by my taint." My face cringed at the thought, which he mistook as confusion "See little baby bry, unlike you, I'm a hairy, hairy man." He said, draping his strong arm over my shoulder, the soiled garment dangerously close to my face. "And try as I might, when I do a big daily dump, it's very hard to get it all out." Dave piped up with a mouthful of cereal "Like peanut butter in carpet!" He beamed with stuffed cheeks, spittle of milk and crushed cereal spraying out. Ben snapped his fingers "exactly. So Papa Ben has to wear darker undies because dat taint is a messy ol swamp down dere." He said playfully, pulled his arm off my back and rubbed at his stomach. "Speaking of, I think it's time for another coat!" He smiled with pride as he strode off the bathroom, raising an arm up in perfect timing with a resounding wet fart to punctuate his exit. I feel dizzy and sick. --- Clutching my stomach I feel like hurling as I realise now I am deep in the dingey, messy depths of Ben's Swampy ass. I feel sick, not just by the disgusting stench that clouds around me, but by the prospect of being stuck here. When the giant awakes am I destined to end up just part of a smear within his undies? Or worse? To be permanently trapped in his taint, stuck in the swamp, to suffer endless and repeated "coats" of my big bro's foul shit. Shaken by the prospect, I vow to get out of here. My feet schlurp as I wade through the muddy grime of his taint towards a thicker black pubes. --- My tiny hands grip the slimes shit covered trunk as I use my back and shoulders to shake it like a palm tree in an effort to gain his hand's attention with another itch. After a few moments of silence, I feel the giant stirring. When the shadows return I feel a slither of success as I brace myself for their impact. --- As the jagged nail comes slowly cracking through the tree canopy I leap, but misjudge my location and feel the powerful tower piledrive me into the sloppy skin below. My entire front of my body was slammed by the calloused finger into the filth below. I scream in agony as the enormous finger slowly and steadily bears down on me to smear me into the thick grime and residual shit. My mouth is filled by the caked mixture of oils and fills up with the fudgey texture. My eyes weep as I taste the foul muddy material. What was horrific to smell is even worse to taste with sour sweat, tangy grime and raw sewage that seeps into burn my throat. The giant finger above is unrelenting as Ben scratches himself, --- whilst I struggle to breath against his stinking body. The swampy taint grime is covering my airways and choking me with it's muddy consistency. As a lump of the perineum slime fills my mouth, I have to make the worst decision. I gulp and swallow. Ingesting the most disgusting byproduct of my brother and granting me a reprieve of foul stale air to breathe. --- The finger rolls steadily back and forth, cementing me in like a steamroller. I begin to panic at notion of being buried in a foot of filth, so I clamber towards the front of the fingernail, pulling myself up. I turn and stand to face the huge nail as it scratches once more. The enormous shiny nail of his finger slams into me like a Peterbilt truck. My body cracks in pain as it rams me, sending me flying like a flicked bug. The pubes whip at me as I scream when I hurtle through the air. --- But my fear turns to joy as I through the wirey vines I see the clear landing of the mattress below. --- My elation is short lived as I feel a snag on my leg, jolting me. A thick, curled pubes has wrapped around my ankle like a predatory vine. The inertia causes me to swing downwards, my trajectory sending me down and around the curvature of his body. Before slamming into a surface once more, another vine snags my arm and I'm send bouncing into the outer canopy of the hair. I bounce across the tree tops like a hammock, suspended from either end. --- I'm once again unsure where I am, however the moonlight has been replaced by darkness. The heat has intensified and the sour stench of sweat has been completely overwhelmed by the stink of shit. My eyes struggle to adjust to the dark as in the distance I hear a groaning wet crackle. It's like a giant smacking it's lips in the distance. It's immediately followed by a scorching silent wind that pushes at my constraints, stretching me like a sail. The smell is raw and eggy, the stench stinging my nostrils and burning my nose hairs. I feel sick to the core of my being as I realise I'm caught in the depths of my brother's hairy ass. Without time to process the horror of the situation, the landscape surrounding me groans and shifts. My arm is tugged to the side, just as my ankle stretches me out in either direction as the enormous walls of ass pull away from each other. I howl in agony as I feel my shoulder and knee both separating from their sockets. To my relief, the pain releases as the hair holding my ankle relaxes. Following this, the huge landscape crashes heavily, sending me swinging like a trapeze artist. Catching my breath as my arms and legs reset into their sockets, I am left in a soft calm. The silvery light floods over me from the moon outside as my giant landscape of a brother has rolled over to his belly in his sleep. Relatively fresher air flows down to give my lungs and nostrils a slight reprieve. Swinging my neck around I try and survey my position. Looking up and across and see two huge white mounds cropped in dense curly plantations of hair stretching out like hills.  --- Below me is a dark and hairy crevasse as I bounce about like a big caught in a spider web above it. I gulp nervously as I see I'm suspended on the outer canopy of Ben's ass hair, positioned right over his wet, slick crack. --- My big brother's face snores deeply in the far distance as I struggle against my confines of his ass to no avail. I dangle limply as my head faces into the darkness of the void. A tear runs off my nose and descends for a few seconds before falling into the distant darkness in silence before landing with a faint splash against the dormant sphincter below. Dangling there I am left to my thoughts as to how I can survive this. My brain refuses to rest as I beg for sleep. Sure enough, as if to answer my prayers, the hidden sphincter of my brother softly crackles once more. A soft, but steady stream of silent but strong wind scorches upwards, blasting me with unadulterated percussive force. The powerful protein fuelled silent but deadly fart chokes me, the last dim aura of moonlight begins darkening as I pass out into unconsciousness. Hours later, the filtered, warm and golden light of the morning sun reflects off the hairy ass cheeks to illuminate my sleeping eyelids. --- As my blurry vision adjusts, I see in horrifying detail as my brother's anus is so densely shrouded in hair and darkness below as I hang in the outer canopy of crack hair. --- Whilst the dank orifice of his anus is thankfully obscured by the hair below, a booming thundercrack of a fart erupts outwards, shaking me about violently, rupturing my ears and burning my nostrils with an awful scent. Whilst the eggy farts of his digested late breakfast had assaulted me last night, his spicy dinner had had a much more profound effect on his bowels once digested. I gag at the scent as my ears pound in recovery from the blast, for once I am not the only one assaulted by the emissions of the giant, for sharp blasting noise of his fart was even enough to awaken the slumbering giant himself. The world around upends and capsizes to the side as he sits up. I watch as the mattress below, strewn with stains and stray hairs, comes racing up towards me as Ben sits on the side of his bed. My world is plunged into darkness as tonnes of thick milky ass slam around and smother me. The raw stench of my brother immerses me before with an enormous groan roars as his ass braces and pushes him skyward, with me along for the ride. His huge left cheek flexes and clenches, tugging at my ankle and pulling my leg to its extremity. The ass pushes forward, lifting up his own leg and slamming his foot down with a violent crash that causes the fat of the muscled ass cheek to slowly jiggle. My arm is yanked next, as his right cheek lifts and pushes him forward in an enormous step, before shaking me about with an earthquaking slam of his foot. The process repeats itself as he strides to his bedroom door in full naked glory. He calmly shuffles down the short hallway to the kitchen and living room of the apartment. Each step inadvertently shakes me and loosens the grip of the ass hairs around me. I peer down to see my brothers huge, calloused bare feet slapping on the wood floor miles below and feel vertigo. In a horrific turn if events I go from captive of the arse hairs to clutching them for dear life. He enters the kitchen, shuffling around the island bench and rummaging through the cupboards. As he turns I am shocked by the scale of the apartment in the harsh light of day. The apartment is enormous from the front door to the huge messy couch and chairs, and closer to the enormous island countertop, largely clean save for the tray of chocolate protein cupcakes I had baked yesterday. --- Looking at the purple sprinkles I shudder that even they would exceed my size now. --- Ben retrieves a bowl and a box of Cheerios from the cupboard, slamming them on the bench. For a brief moment I feel relief of being on Bens butt. A worse fate would await me in the bowl. I have the horrific memory of the scene from Honey I Shrunk the Kids. However rather than the kind Rick Moranis, I would be clutching the Cheerio like a life preserver. Up above, my oblivious brother would open his stubbled jaw, his pink lips peeling apart to reveal his pearly white teeth. His soft pink tongue would flatten out to await and welcome me as the spoon would travel in like a docking spaceship. In swift, silent gulp I would fall into my brothers monstrous gullet to never be seen again. Gripping the ass hairs tighter I want to ensure that wouldn't be my fate. Bens body stomps once more over to the fridge. Peeling open the door with a gust of cold wind that rushes up his balls to me, he scours the definitely bachelor fridge of beers, cheese and soda for the milk for breakfast. Spotting it at the back of the bottom shelf, I feel his body tilt as he bends over deeply. The slimey ass hairs start to pull away as his moon like cheeks part like the Red Sea. I scream and reach for them in a panic. Fresh air floods down and the morning light illuminates the inner sanctum of his hairy, messy asshole. My jaw drops in horror at the sight of the wet, flexing anus surrounded by a forest of curly, dripping ass hairs smeared with anal juices. His body is fully bent at the waist as I watch the anus clench and push. Knowing now intimately what this means I brace myself for what is to come. PPUUHHRRROORP! His ass explodes violently with the loudest fart I've witnessed. The hurricane like wind lifts me free of the ass hair and into the air. The enormous world spins and twists as I tumble mid flight. The enormous vista of my brothers ass becomes more visible as I find myself arching away and descending. His cheeks jiggle as he stands up straight once more. After falling for what seems like forever I land with a wet, squelching splat. I squirm and wiggle but am completely immobilised. Thick brown goop surrounds me as I panic. "Is this fucking shit?!" I screech to myself before I am overwhelmed by the pervading stench of chocolate? My head is held firm as I look around. --- Beside me lay cylindrical purple objects the size of felled logs to me, as I slowly realise my destination. I've landed on my protein cupcakes. --- I watch, frozen in stone, as Ben uses his naked hip to buck the fridge door closed. His hefty dick flopping with inertia as he does so with a slight jiggle of his ass cheek. His pecs tense and bicep flares as he lifts the milk carton to his opening, gaping mouth. His lips unfurl, embracing the opening with a clean, pink pucker. His Adam's apple dances with heavy drops as he gulps at the white liquid that pours into his mouth. His spare hand rubbing his abdominal hair with satisfaction. Two streams of white milk pool in the corners of hips lips before descending down the hairy chin, running along his jawline before dripping into the chest hair of his large pecs below. Setting the carton down and wiping his mouth with his forearm, a deep resonating belch erupts out to break the silence of the room. I'm shocked into focus by the noise, --- so I struggle against the sticky icing atop the cupcake. To my despair, I am truly cemented. Prone and stuck, --- I watch my brother grabs a bowl and spoon to prepare his breakfast above me. My voice becomes hoarse from endless shrieking for his help, but it is no use as he calmly saunters out of view with a bowl in hand and mouth full of milky cereal squirrelled away behind bloated cheeks. I wait in the painful quietness of the room as Ben's footsteps diminish into the distance. Stuck with my own thoughts, immobilised in the sickly sweet scent of the icing. After what feels like hours, I feel my brother returning. His heavy footsteps steadily return towards me. A slow, rhythmic thudding of his footfalls shakes me on the spot as he nears. I weakly call up once more, my voice dry and croaking "buh Ben" I whimper. But Looking up, what I see is terrifying. An enormous surface of smooth skin stretches out across my horizon like a rising moon. The huge round stomach is punctured by a deep belly button. Rising into view was the two dark nipples and juicy, manly pecs, followed by the giants broad shoulders and underside of his neck and jaw. The final reveal was the beaming round face of Dave. The thick, dopey giant grins down oblivious to me as he surveys the tray of cupcakes I so lovingly made for him yesterday. His huge hand rubs his smooth rugby muscle gut instinctively before reaching out towards me. --- The shadow arches across the sky before the enormous fingers grasp an adjacent cupcake like a claw machine, lifting it skywards towards his eager grin. --- His voice reverberates through the echoey kitchen as he mumbles "fuck yeah, sprinkles" as his jaw unhinges and the entire cupcake is laid onto his outstretched pink tongue. It writhes about to lick the delicious sugary coating. Before his thick fingers cram the crumbly dark chocolate into his maw. His tongue slurps at his finger tips as they pull out with an almighty SCCCHHLLKK! Dave's round jaw works it's way up and down, mashing the entire cupcake within his mouth. His full cheeks look like a satisfied chipmunk before his stubbled Adam's apple bounces, sending a prominent lump of half chewed cupcake squelching down into his gullet. I shuddered as I could almost hear the globule if cupcake splash into the depths of his gut. My protein fuelled recipe devoured to satiate his enormous hunger. What fate would greet the poor masticated cupcake? Would it fill his latent rugby muscles of his strong arms, or join his chunky flab of his manly belly, or even worse would it pass through his enormous digestive system to be shat out of his fat arse by the end of the day? --- My attention is brought back as he exhales, tiny crumbs that escaped being swallowed now spray out and drift down like falling debris over me as he licks his lips with satisfaction miles above. --- A sticky set of fingers rub his swollen tummy proudly, leaving a slick clear sheen of spit on his skin, jiggling the coating of belly across his rugby gut. I look up at the enormous inadvertent showman as those same glistening fingers lift from his torso and point towards me. Stretching out with a sickening slimey shine I feel panic once more as the tower like structures crash down to the plate surrounding me. My stomach lifts as the cupcake carrying me rises into the sky. "Dave no! Dave you sick fat fuck, notice me!" I squeak out with a scratchy tiny voice. My throat is so sore and hoarse that that I can barely make a whimper. --- The huge round face of Dave stares directly at me as I hover before him, obscured by chocolate and toppings. His whale like pink tongue slides across his plump lips as he grins. --- With tears in my eyes I beg for him to notice me. His unbrushed teeth glisten as booming gushing gust of foul morning breath floods out as he smiles. "Mmm sprinkles" Are the last words I hear before he opens wide. Strings of white spittle connect between his shiny teeth and tongue. His dark pink tonsils dancing in the back in anticipation. The juicy plump lips surround me as the entire soft cupcake enters the maw. I feel the motion halt like a theme park ride in the dark and dripping cave. I realise the cupcake has gotten stuck. I try and wriggle my head in time to see his solid fingers push between the parted lips to cram the base of the cupcake in. I scream as I am lurched further forward, the light of the outside world becoming lesser and lesser. I struggle to use the humidity to free myself. His huge tongue rising from below to reposition the ball of as yet unchewed food. It rolls me around until the cake is flipped and I now face the front of his mouth and back of his stained teeth. I struggle to free my hand from the sticky icing to reach out towards the last glimmer of light outside. My hopes are crushed as huge lips slowly come together.. Trapped in the pure darkness I hear his stone like teeth grit together, and his tongue tense underneath me once more. My heart breaks as my fate is sealed as I close my eyes and feel the casual, all almighty, all encompassing, all devouring Gulp!

▲SHRINK▲▲UNAWARE▲▲SHRINK▲
16
▼SHRINK▼UNAWARE / AWARE▼SHRINK▼

The darkness of Dave's body surrounded me. I had no clue as to what was happening in the real world outside as the powerful throat gulped my body down. The last glimmer of light above was lost up above as I felt like Alice falling down a horrific rabbit hole. The pressure of the throat crushed at me until I rammed into a juicy wrinkled orifice. With one peristaltic wave, I was forced through the tight sphincter and expelled into the open cavern of Dave's stomach. In an instant, my tiny body was flung into the digestive acids, and it was then I feared I was about to become forever lost in the all absorbing gut of the enormous man. In these depths, in this darkness, Dave had not just eaten me. He had consumed me. I've been camping before. The cover of darkness of the woods is almost inescapable when you're out there. Filled with all manner of beast and nightmares. The night in the woods is a unique nocturnal ecosystem. But after landing in the wet depths of Dave's stomach, I was truly in the deepest black I'd ever witnessed, and would soon learn that his powerful digestive system was a heaving ecosystem in its own right. When I landed heavily into the chamber, I plunged directly into the burning lake of stomach acid. My entire body was drenched by the bile as I was forced to swim through the pool of digestive juices. The acidic pool exuded a powerful burning stench, reminding me of times when I had vomited, the sensation of the stomach acid burning up my throat and up the back of my nose. But now, that sensation not only hurt my nose, but was burning my entire body. Deep below, I heard a slurping sound as some creature of sorts flexed it's maw and gulped down the digested contents of the stomach which had sunk to the floor of chamber earlier. Realising it was the orifice leading to the next stage of his digestive tract, I panicked and swam hurriedly to find refuge. I'm not sure how long I'd been in there, as I paddled and screamed for his attention. The stomach juices stinging down my throat and into my own stomach. My skin continued to burn painfully as I feared I would become more debris sucked down the opening to his intestine. As my skin was ripped at, I realised my body had already started being absorbed by him, taken to become part of his immensity. My hand swung upwards in a stroke and slammed into a semi solid, spongey surface. I was finally able to find a lump of landmass floating about. As I climbed aboard it, without the benefit of sight, the powerful sugary scent of the material made me understand my life has been saved, by a poorly chewed up lump of my chocolate cupcakes I had baked for Dave. Resting on the life saving cupcake, my own stomach sunk in fear as I worried. After all I had been through, how would I escape this? Would I be trapped in here forever? Would I pass through his gastrointestinal tract only to be expelled out of his ass with his foul shit into the dingey toilet? Or worse, destined to be slowly dissolved and absorbed into the hefty man's body, my tiny essence becoming part of his proud, gelatinous, rugby gut. My worried thoughts were interrupted as a squelch from above signalled for a torrential gush of burning liquid to come flooding into the chamber. It crashed into the pool and splashed over me. The stench was strong, bitter, and milky? My brain finally registered, I had just been splashed by the enormous man's morning coffee! Repeated gushes of his enormous gulps of his coffee filled the cavern up more and more, interrupted intermittently by the soft splashes of spongy chocolate cupcake pieces as the bastard stuffed his face with even more of the delicious treats I had made. He probably thought he was being sneaky by taking more than his share, thinking I would never know. In a cruel irony I would be the only one who did, due to my unfortunate location within him. As I sat within the enormous stomach, the darkness forced my other senses to take over. After a while I was able to detect when the stomach as resting, or contracting and stretching as he breathed. It was during this time My stomach grumbles and ached. I was hungry, for actual food, rather than my previous feast of Ben's crotch grime. Now I had the unique opportunity to share the food Dave had consumed. For the first time in his life, gigantic pig would have to share a meal. Feeling around, my hands fell on a length of solid substance. Holding and sniffing at it, I realised it was a purple sprinkle! Gripping and twisting I was able to snap off a loaf of bread sized portion. The dry sugary sprinkle was damp from being eaten. Moving it to my mouth I bit into it and chewed. The strongest taste was of the sugary contents, which I happily swallowed. Upon the second bite I realised there was a distinct aftertaste flavour. Less sweet and more sour, and almost milky. Stupidly curious, I licked the outside of the loaf and found its source. As I gulped it down, it occurred to me that that unique taste was Dave's saliva! I immediately wretched as I realised I had inadvertently tasted what Daves mouth was like inside. The shock realisation made me pity the poor ones he had french kissed many times before. And now I too, through horrific and inadvertent events, had consumed his saliva in a morbid kiss with the giant. Discarding the rest of the sprinkle, I sat with my head in my hands and listened to the dormant stomach around me. The quiet noise of liquid squelching of the digesting food was interrupted as the entire chamber quaked and shook as an enormous "morning BRAH" echoed around me. I cowered, I was hearing the giant man from deep within him. A duller, distant sound was the indistinguishable rumble of my brother's voice. One of the walls of the arena collapsed inwards rapidly and significantly, in a series of successive slams, coupled with an enormous "NAH man already had mine" as I realised it was Dave drumming his stomach in his characteristic fashion. "that coffee has gone right through me though" he announced as I felt him rise up. My heightened senses alerted me that the walls were slowly depressing around me as his abdominal muscles contracted. A sound emanated from outside, lighter than a voice, and in a consistently lowering pitch. To my disgust, it was the unmistakable noise of the Goliath's coffee fuelled fart. The ordeal was constantly chipping away at my sanity as I came to the fact that I was now the first ever man to experience Dave's horrendous farts from the inside. As the fart reached its crescendo, the enormous body I was within began to move. The chamber sloshed about as the man walked. Suddenly, the stomach as constricted violently and shaken. Unlike the slow depressing from before, this was harsh, hard and extremely powerful. Outside, I heard the distinct but distant voice of my brother. "Gotta poop, gotta poop do ya!" He playfully yelled as, unbeknownst to me, he had wrapped his strong biceps around his housemate in a bear hug and squeezed him. The powerful shaking send me falling and splashing about in the semi digested breakfast and digestive juices. The splashing came to an end as Dave escaped the grip and exited the room, allowing the stomach acid to be settled once more into the rhythmic waves of the brute walking. A final upheaval sent me sailing into the roof of the stomach as Dave slammed his ass down on what I could only assume to be the toilet seat. The walls depressed again as another resounding fart echoed through the gelatinous walls. This time the fart was more violent, unrelenting, and wet as he blasted without inhibition into the poor porcelain of the toilet. Following this, the stomach clenched from all angles as his well hidden abdominal muscles contracted powerfully to expel his shit out of his ass at the end of the digestive tract. The load, from my estimation, consisted of four logs, the last of which required the most strain from the giant to unleash its thick turd into the soupy waters of the toilet below. As he rested atop his throne, the orifice below gurgled and sucked as a fresh batch of digested food was carried through to the intestine again. His enormous body continuing the cycle by preparing fuel for the man's next hefty shit later. I couldn't believe how humiliating and intimate my situation now was. Trapped within the powerful, moving ecosystem that was Dave's gastrointestinal digestive tract. The man had often refferred to his guts as "the fuel tank for a fart machine" and now I was here, deep in the furnace that powered him. The stomach acid slowly tilted to the front of his body. And like a strange reality TV game, I was struggling to guess what he was doing outside. The acid washed back to its original position as his body tilted backwards before repeating the motion, sending the stomach juices gently rocking back and forth. I pieced together the pieces as the contractions had stopped, and now he was repeatedly leaning. My nerves shuddered down my spine as I realised he was wiping. The repeated tilting came to a final stop as the man braced his weight upon his knees, before he lifted upwards and left the dingey toilet in his wake. My world returned to the regular ocean like sloshing of his stomach as the man commenced walking proudly through his house once again. Closing my eyes, I tried to relax as the enormous movements began to make my tiny body sea sick with the motion. With no horizon to look towards, I was left to struggle with my own bodily functions. Moments after I felt yet another upheaval as the titanic man slammed his butt into his favourite seat on the couch. Waiting in the darkness once more, the minutes trickled into hours as the brute lazed about on the couch. The now familiar squelching above heralded a new influx of food. I detected a cold carbonated flood of liquid as it came gushing in. The stench was distinctly that of beer, indicating that we had now moved from morning to the afternoon as he settled in. His deep vibrations of talking became so encompassing that they were a dull choir to me now. Following one booming comment from outside, the enormous cavern began consecutively contracting repeatedly. A deep distant noise from his throat signalled that the contractions were his belly shaking laughter. More beers continued to pour in as the laughter continued. Abruptly, the stomach floor seemed to lurch upwards, sending me to splatter into the wrinkled roof of the stomach, before splashing back down. I tried to recover and swim over to my cupcake island, but halfway through, I was lurched powerfully upward again, before splashing back down. The lurches took on an almost clockwork precision, as the enormous jolly giant had given himself the hiccups. Following one more lurching hiccup, I dug my hands into a nearby cupcake piece. Awaiting the next enormous throw, I wanna unprepared as a fresh unrelenting waterfall of beer can flooding powerfully in, he must've been finishing the last gulp of his drink. The force and quantity of the beer, acting with the acid below, forced the island of cupcake to break apart, leaving me clutching it like a barrel. Soon the last morsel would be dissolved and I would be helpless against the strong digestive juices. I prayed that the idiot would finally consume some more food, if only to give me further refuge. As if to answer my prayers, the heavens opened above. Or rather, the hungry throat opened above. But rather than the soft juicy mush of half chewed cupcake, my reduced lump of safety was disturbed further as semi solid shards came flying down like rain, indispersed with clumps of goopy paste. As they splashed around me the stomach filled with their scent of corn chips, salsa and guacamole. The milleaux of food and drink was beginning to concoct a foul, digested scent of rotting meat around me. An errant hiccup serving to mix the contents inside together more. Contemplating what was occurring I figured aloud "Beer and snacks, he must be watching the game." An enormous hiccup distracted my thoughts once more " Which gives me another 2 hrs to figure a way out." I continued. The answer revealed itself fairly shortly. As the brute consumed more and more beer, the air in the gut began to strain the stomach walls. The hiccups became more and more powerful. A repeated wrapping of his fist against what I assumed was the front wall of his torso signaled what was to come. I crawled over until the orifice at the roof was directly above me. The floor quivered, I braces and sure enough. BBUUUUHHHRRRUUUPPPP! An enormous belch sent me rocketing skyward into the blinding light. My tiny body smoothly cleared his tonsils, tongue and teeth. My foot clipped his plump bottom lip upon exit, changing my directory to fall down, smashing against his chin and into the cleft between his bare pecs as he reclined shirtless. "better out than in right?!" --- He roared playfully as a huge fist came down and slammed me as he punched at his chest in satisfaction. I screamed as the pudgy thumb and knuckle came racing down. The strong, calloused hand slammed into me like a Mack truck. --- The three strong percussive thuds squishing my body into the juicy chest of the rugby body, and sending a rippling quake through the skin. The huge fist slammed my body as I laid flat, crushing my leg beneath it. With my ankle in agony, I turned and crawled onto all fours like a worshiper begging at the shrine to a deity. My eyes straining as I cried for him to notice me. A nonchalant swig of his beer miles above indicated that he was still completely oblivious to me. A spray of stray spittle rained down on me as he pulled the can away. Still catching my breath, I turned to watch the imax size tv screen played the game Dave was distracted by. After a few moments of watching the garguantan men crashing into each other, --- my view was slowly cut out as a huge silver object hovered over me. The ice cold dome surrounded me as it lowered. I turned around and went to run to Daves face. "Fuck Dave dont" I yelled out as my view was snuffed out by the cold metal base of the beer can. --- Darkness again enveloped me as the huge chest slowly rose and fell with each exhausted breath. The deep breaths soon accompanied by a deep rumbling snore. The drunk giant has fallen asleep. The longer I was under the can, the colder the metal seemed to be to my tiny body. The cold metal began to cause hairs to rise up, my skin to burn and my teeth chatter as I felt myself freezing. My muscles began to tense up and stiffen as I shook on the spot. My leg, already paining from the chest thumps, pull tight into a cramp causing me to hobble and howl in pain. As my muscles began to ache all over, the slow rises and falls of the snoring giant were violently ceased as the giant coughed. Waking himself back up. As Dave lifted the beer for another gulp I hobbled away towards the crest of Dave's stomach To escape the can. --- Looking back up briefly I was terrified to see the cold metal can lowering down towards me once more as I struggled to out run it. Calling out for Daves attention, I was only met by his enormous mouth pulling open in a powerful yawn, a Microscopic string of spit spraying out as a bellowing gust of the putrid air came rushing out and splashing me. The strength of the yawn assisted to push me to safety as the huge monolith metal silo of beer gently rested atop the soft skin of the giant as he lazily watched the television. The huge structure obstructing his view to me as I defeatedly slumped onto his enormous curvature of his belly. --- Holding his warm skin tight I splayed myself out to help thaw my tiny body, the rhythmic breaths slowly lulling me to a calm, sleepy breaths. After a few hours a enormous groan erupted as the giant heaved himself off the lounge. Each enormous footfall shook me as I gripped his sweaty skin. Unlike the previous time, where I was affixed to the belly through pressure, now I was prone to falling to my doom as the sleepy giant shuffled to his room. --- My tiny body failed to maintain grip several times as I fell along the jolting stomach before coming to a stop on the underside of the giant's belly button. Gripping a thick treasure trail pubes, --- I looked out to see the enormous messy cave of Dave's dingey bedroom. The sight was almost as horrific as the stench that hung in the damp air. A distinct smell of unwashed sheets and gym clothes clogged the air with a foul, dense, humidity. The body leaned deeply forward as the giant bent to pull his shorts off. I screamed as I saw them cast downwards to his feet. The enormous calves and thighs shuddered as he stomped out of them. Gripping the gut for dear life I watched as the stumpy flaccid dick and balls wobbled side to side, almost peeking at me from either side as he stumbled to steady his naked self. Once again I felt my world upend as the enormous man launched into a breaching whale style flop to his stained mattress. His broad shoulders twisted and hit the mattress first as he laid on his bed. The landscape chubby stomach crashed and rocked like an ocean as his enormous body cave to a stop in his bed. --- A lazy hand swung across the sky above me, reaching and grasping a thin, crusty sheet and casting it over his body. --- The landscape was covered by the long unwashed sheet, giving it an eery filtered light. The land I was now a part of slowly tipped side to side as Dave buried his fat ass into his mattress to get comfortable. The sound of the poor internal coils of the bed sounded like a deep groaning of suffering from. Which, after years of supporting the man through heavy, sweaty slumbers and long nights of sex, I can only assume suffering is an apt description for their relationship with him. To my relief, his body slowly came to a rest. I felt his landscape tilt once more as his left hip arched slightly and determinedly upwards. From deep below another drawn out groan came out. However this was sharper and longer than the previous bed spring coils. Confused, i couldn't ascertain what it's origin was. From the distance beyond the thin sheet, a soft whisper floated across the night air as drunk Dave mumbled to himself "mmm dutchie" Those words made me piece together what had just happened, instantly I was overwhelmed by an immersive powerful eggy stench. I crawled to my knees and dry heaved what little I had in my stomach. The smell that this man could produce was horrific, my stomach nauseous as the distant fat ass cheek lowered itself back onto the mattress after successfully giving himself a Dutch oven. The sheet above me lifted and fell several times as the giant tried to waft the foul stench free. With a deep inhalation from his nostrils way up above, I shuddered to think if he was doing it to extinguish the stench, or relish in it. With that horrific thought in my mind, and the waning oxygen in my head. I slowly let my eyes close and my mind fall into a slumber, shortly accompanied by the deep tones of Dave doing the same. THOOOM! I was woken up what felt like several hours later by an enormous earthquake. Looking skyward the first thing I noticed was that the room was dimly lit by the pink hues of the early morning before sunrise. Soon after I noticed the damp, old bedsheet had been cast aside to expose David's body to the night air. I laid against the edge of the brute's navel as his tummy rose up and down. THOOM! The gelatinous belly quaked once more as my view to the distant roof was shaken. I crawled to my knees and spun around to see what was causing it. The quiet night air hung in a stilted silence, no one was in the room save for the slumbering brute. The air had taken on a damp, claustrophobic thickness from the nightly emissions of the giant's breath, worsened by his unbrushed teeth and rotting stomach contents. I sat in the silence to take in the humid environment. THOOM! I was rocked twice, falling on the spot. The noises were closer together and successive. After a short time, the waves of the belly came to rest. "Who's there?!" I called out, hoping for a giant to reveal themselves. After no response I stared up the giants torso to see Dave resting calmly. One arm was behind his head as the other lay by his side out of my sight His pink tongue slowly sliding out to lick his drool soaked lips. A viscous pool of drool had congealed on his pillow beside him. THOOM!. The thuds were getting harder to recover from now, their blasts joined closer and closer. Their frequency and intensity gave them an intimidating aggression of an unknown force. Nervously, my own body was shaking uncontrollably from fear, and struggled to combat against the more enormous the shaking belly. Lowering to all fours, I began to crawl to a better vantage point. THOOM! My senses had become wide alert at this stage. My ears and eyes focused as I figured out that the invisible source of the blasts was from the 'south' of his navel, not the North. --- As I turned to move towards it, a fifth THOOM shook me and sent me tumbling into a tender patch of treasure trail on the underside of his tummy. The smooth oily skin was replaced with a tangled thresh of wirey hairs that slowed my movement before I came to a stop at the edge of his pubes. Like an entrance to a forest the pubes formed a distinct line as I rolled into them on my tummy. --- The air had condensed into a thick soupy musk that reeked uniquely of the enormous man. As I tried to right myself, more earth trembling THOOMS slammed right near me in unrelenting succession. My tiny lungs screaming as I felt like I was in a war zone as the collisions sounded almost on top of me. Eventually I managed to flop exhaustedly onto my back and stare up at the sky in time to see enormous shadow of what was the giant's wrist above. I watched as the long tendons and muscles flared, reaching in the distance. My eyes followed its length, until I saw the most horrifying sight of my life Hundreds of feet above, and enormous, engorged purple bulb of Dave's Cock was gripped by his powerful paw of a hand. The thick stumpy dick had swelled to a full, raging erection that was the size of an impossibly large skyscraper to me. The surface was slick with precum as the fingers pulled at the elastic skin around the cockhead. The deep slit flared with another gush of lubticating man juices which dribbled down its length and glistened over his hand. The damp air took on a foul salty, sticky stench as the hand pulled, spraying microdroplets of precum into the pubes and treasure trail below. I watched as the enormous coiled fist dragged down the length of the stubby shaft, the underside crashing into the pubes below. The sight was like watching a field of curly redwoods instantly smashed down by a bulldozer. The impact sent ripples racing up his body to shake me about, before he pulled up quickly, his hand gyrating around the bulb, causing the waist beneath me to buck before his fist came slamming back down and repeating the act. THOOM. I rolled to my own stomach against his and covered my ears as I tried to military crawl away from his untamed pubes and up his jiggling stomach to safety once more. The treasure trail gave some traction, but was still such a dangerous spot. If I was being sprayed by precum already, god knows how bad it would be in the splash zone for the finale. By now the quakes were incessant, waves of shaking muscle belly crashed in all directions as I clambered across the landscape. My tiny body was thrown about from north to south and side to side. At one point I looked up to see I had fallen down the side of his love handle, just in time to see an errand forearm come racing down to slam me with a bone crunching thud. My eyes began to fail as spots appeared like static as the enormous forearm continued to pummel me. I screamed, scrambling up the spongey surface with overpowered adrenaline and lept to the centre of his rotund rugby stomach once more in this hellacious nightmare of his night time jerk off. The huge, quaking fat sent my feet and body stumbling before I once more ended up at his navel atop his beefy gut. I looked up his torso to see his eyes still closed as he bit his lip and exhaled. The world shuddered as his whole body seized up. His abdominals clenched miles below his tummy as he braced himself. I too braced myself as I turned around to survey the danger zone. In that instant there was a slight moment of calm, where the incessant beating of his meat stopped, the air hung fragiley and the silence sliced through the room. At that moment, in the breaking morning sun, I stood frozen on the spot to witness geyser of thick white cum erupt from gigantic Dave's fat swollen cock. The manly liquid flowed like a river through the air, the leading gloop of cum arcing like an asteroid as it sailed over me. With an almighty splash it hit the crest of his stomach, before the heavy line of salty, disgusting semen came splashing down in its wake. I barely had time to mutter "no fuckin way" before I was suddenly splattered by gallons of Dave's foul seed In a long white ribbon. Repeated squirts, albeit not as thick as the first. continued to pummel into my pathetic body from above. Their density was so hefty I was thankful the first load didn't slam and splatter me out of existence. But to the giant's ears barely heard the goopy silent splashes as they pitter pattered against his tummy. My entire world was consumed by spunk. The viscous goop smothered every surface of my body. It clogged my nostrils and dribbled down my throat as I gasped for air. I couldn't believe dopey Dave had just wholly and completely obliterated me with his fucking load. I was distraught and could almost feel the millions of tiny Dave sperm felt like tiny worms writhing over me like I was one of them. His enormous stomach slowly heaved and settled as the dozing brute recovered from his orgasm. I swam upwards like I was escaping quicksand collapsed atop the thick cum as it began to dry into a paste against his tummy. My world was almost calm before I felt the belly rolling and twisting again. My own stomach lept in fear as I panicked that he would be rolling over once more. But to my surprise, as calmly as he had twisted, he similarly unfurled onto his back once more. --- A huge arm swung above, casting a fast shadow as I looked up to see an enormous yellowed sock be folded in half above. His enormous paw of a hand slowly but determinedly bearing the crusty Hanes gym sock downwards to his crotch in the distance as he dabbed up the mess. I had no time to scream as my world was filled with stained fibres that scooped me up. --- I was raised screaming into the sky as I traversed his body. --- One last blob of cum, the thickest original squirt, lay pooled on his skin. Not even bothering to protest this cruel fate, I watched as my body was swung down and landed in the sticky jizz. Daves hand scooped up the last bits of his disgusting load before swinging the sock over his shoulder and depositing it on his nightstand next to his bed. --- After feeling safe that his hand had finally retreated, I crawled out in time to watch his peaceful face smile and roll back onto his pillow. Beyond him, the sun had finally cracked above the rooftops of buildings surrounding us. The moment illuminating him in an almost angelic glow, unaware of the disgusting horror he had put me through. I crawled out of the balled up sock. The stink of the cum mixing with the sour stench of cheesy jock foot sweat to bake into my skin. I sat down with a huff and pulled my knees up into a ball as I sat in the relative safety and silence for the brief moment. I watched as the sun continued to rise as the day opened up to late morning. As Dave's snores began to lighten, I realised he must be waking up. His huge face had rolled over to me as he slowly awoke. His plump lips slowly opened up as a deep gusty yawn flowed out. A night of beers and the rotting stench of unbrushed teeth flooded out over me. I fell back, gagging at the disgusting morning breath. --- A huge hand came to wipe the drool from his lips and scratch the dried flakes from his stubble. --- His wincing eyes slowly fluttered open as he regained consciousness in the morning. I stood up nervously as I was for the first time at eye level with the giant buddy. His enormous iris stretched and narrowed as he focused. His furry eyebrows narrowed and furrowed as I felt them fall on me. An enormous stale breath washed out once more as he roared "Bryan?!" His head left the pillow in shock as he stumbled up and to a standing position. I cowered at the sight of miles of chunky man wobbling about as he lept to his full height. A stilted, awkward moment captured both of us as we both recognised his nudity, and more importantly, the scale between us. We both stood frozen in shock as I looked out to his stumpy manhood hanging heavily before me. He was first to move as he hurried to snatch up a pair of undies and shorts, still inside each other. Before he squeezes into a pair of footy shorts. In granting me the visual reprieve from his package by turning around, I was instead given the onslaught of his fat cheeks quaking about before being crammed into a pair of off white undies and nylon shorts. He stammered over his words, struggling to complete an entire sentence as he tugged as his hair, still messy from his bed. "This is that thing that uh the thing!" He fumbles. "This is the uh Ben!" He almost pulled the door off it's hinges as he flung it open to call for my brother. "Ben come in my room now you need to see this!" He called out. A distant slam of a door opening and familiar sound of footsteps signaled the arrival of my brother. Ben's hairy bare torso sauntered in, tying the drawstring last of his track pants up as he pulled them up in a hurry to answer Dave. "What bro is it a roach? I told you to stop leaving food in here what's going on?" He stopped mid sentence as he saw Dave panicking like a frightened elephant with a mouse. I watched as Ben slowly and quizzically looked in my direction. His huge body gently sculkling towards me. My eyes were unwantedly drawn to his bulge as I noticed in his hurry he had gone commando. His long cock flopping heavily under the grey sweats as he got closer. I instinctively braced as his looming body swept downwards till his face was level with me. "no fuckin way" he echoed my sentiments I had uttered so many times since this ordeal began. A set of fingers came into view as he laid them down beside me, I knew instinctively to crawl on as I was lifted off the table. Bens unique odour filled my nostrils as his body surrounded me. It was sharp, sour, and slightly cheesy, exactly that of a man with less than stellar hygiene. The world shook once more with each footstep as I was carried from the room and into the kitchen. "Don't worry bro I got you" Ben assured me as he lowered me down to the stool at the bench. Gently letting me roll out onto the timber seat. Turning to face my bro I gulped as the two men now towered over me. Bens prominent bulge cast a shadow over me as his hairy torso stood with his hands on his hips as his chest stretched deep into the sky, terminating at his smiling face. Dave stood with arms crossed, cupping his pudgy chest as his tummy obscured my view up his entirety. "Don't worry bro, I'll get you back to normal I promise!" Ben said as he turned to go into his room. Despite my time being small, it was still shocking to see giants move with such speed. A enormous chime rung out at Dave's phone lit up in his hand. From my tiny vantage point I managed to glimpse the message sender was my brother. Dave gave a subtle nod in agreement with the content of the message before striding off to his own room. I waited in uncomfortable silence until the thuds of Ben's feet returned. His face beaming wildly as he held the device in his hand and came proudly back to the kitchen. I watched excitedly as he came towards me. His shirtless body striding with confidence, my view disturbing level as his clear cock outline as it bobbed about commando under his sweatpants. To my shock, his form passed right by me as he approached the stool next to me. Whilst his front was impressively built, his back, shoulders and ass were terrifyingly large also. I watched frozen on the spot atop the stool as he bent over away from me. "Bryan? Where you go?!" He called out, scouring the other stool for me. I was horrified. I was lost again! I jumped up and down screaming for his attention. But it was fruitless as his enormous ass bent over deeply. I fell to my back as his ass strained his sweatpants tightly. The curvature of his moon like ass cheeks made horrifyingly clear to me. Worse, the foul stench from the trench like crack wafted out over me as he loomed over me inadvertently. I cowered in fear as the distance between me and the ass reduced from miles to feet. The heat radiated out from his body, my heartbeat pounded in my head as I heard from above an enormous. "PPPPPLLLPPPPLLLPPPPLLLPPP!" I shut my eyes tight and gripped my ears as screamed out a bloodcurdling cry. But there was no gust, no explosion, no stench. I felt the shadow of the ass move and light hit my eyelids as I tentatively peeked out. Looking up, his huge ass was gone, it was replaced with an enormous grinning face of my brother His tongue hung between his lips as he finished playfully blowing a raspberry "Ppppplllllppp" he smiled and beamed "scared ya, didn't I?" I screamed up "you fucking jerk!" With tears still in my eyes "you don't know the shit I've been through!" "aww cmon lil bro, my mate jowly went through same thing and he loved it" Ben lied through his teeth to me. "I'm gonna be in so much trouble with my commanding officer now I've missed my deployment because of your stupid fucking toy!" I Yelled up before standing with a tiny, but clear scowl up to my brother. Ben contemplated what I just said, but only responded with a cocky smile. "say, about that never mind, here we go!" He smiled as he aimed the device to my chest and pressed the button. I closed my eyes as felt my body tingling, my muscles swelling as I grew rapidly. In an instant the powerful sensation immediately stopped. I opened my eyes intending to come face to face with my brother. Instead, I was standing before his all too familiar sausage like groin beneath his sweats. But now rather than a looming tower of meat, his bulge appeared to be slightly longer than me. Looking up I yelled "what the hell dude?!" My voice now much more commanding but still a squeak to him. Ben scratched at his dense dark stubble "well bro, It's something you just said, and what I've been thinking for a while. I'm not so sure I'm happy with you shipping out for army service again so soon." My scowl did not leave my face as he continued "I'm your big bro, I'm supposed to take care of you. Now look at me, I'm your really big bro now!" He roared as he puffed his chest and biceps. His breath rushed down as burst into a chuckle and deflated. He noticed my furious face down below. "so how about I keep you this size until we get those thoughts of running away outta your little noggin?" He chimed playfully as he used his pinky to nudge my head. His fingers retreated and then swept up under me as he lifted me to his face and planted a comically kiss over my entire one inch body. His stubbled hair around his soft, dry lips tickling my face and feet. A huge tongue came out and moistened the pink skin before finishing it off with an exaggerated MWAH! As he planted a wet sloppy smooch over me. "don't worry, We'll take real good care of ya!" His breath blew my hair about as I recognised what he said. "Wha? We?" I squeaked up. His eyes squinted as his cheeks smiled. I felt humongous thuds that shook me as I dangled between his fingers. My brother's strong jaw slowly nodded as it pulled away. Swiftly it as replaced the enormous round face of Dave swung into view right up close to my tiny body. Every oily pore, facial hair and pimple in horrifying proximity and detail. At this distance his voice was booming. "hey buddy" He crooned "sorry I missed it, I was grabbing this from my room." An enormous round fishbowl was brought in to view. The clear glass fogged with a fine layer of dust from disuse. Dave sat the bowl down on the counter as my brother stomped over and lowered his hand through the opening to deposit me in it. The hand retreated as the two men stood over me. I ran up to the glass wall and was mortified by the scale of the world outside. The bowl was at waist height as their enormous torsos stretch up to the sky above me once more. Dave's broad chest filled with air before booming "this thing has been a goldfish graveyard, but I'm sure It'll be great for the lil guy!" I gulped at the thought of the enormous man trying and failing to care for such helpless creatures. Only realising that I have become just that. A tiny pet at the mercy of these two dopey jocks care and attention. I Stood and begged up to Ben "Please bro, I promise, I won't go, I'll stay here and stay safe. Just please grow me back" Ben bit his lip and shook his head "sorry bro, It's gonna take more than that to convince me" he boomed in response. I slumped down in disappointment. Looking up at both of them beaming their enormous smiles down at my situation. Crawling into foetal position the last thing I saw was Dave turn to Ben "hey bro, you want some 'ZZA? I'm starving!" Ben's eyes light up as he nods "fuck yeah! a real cheesy one" Dave looked quizzically "you sure? Doesn't cheese you know?" He said as he made circle motions around his stomach. Both men just shrugged, not caring about the dietary consequences Dave then moved his hand as drummed his underside of his belly "alright, in that case I wanna real spicey pepperoni one!" he lifted a hand up to high five his buddy with an ear splitting crack. I curled onto my butt and held my knees to my face as I watched the two stomp off towards the lounge to order. My eyes welled as I was horrified by how casually they have stepped back into their normal routine with me before them. My vision was drawn to the view of their strong backs and thudding asses. Ben's perky, hairy butt slid side to side in his tight sweats, whilst Dave's smooth moons jarringly slammed behind his tight footy shorts. I watched as Ben's ass stopped and contorted as he swivelled on the spot. He looked back noticed my distraught face staring up at him with wet puppy dog eyes. He came back over and reached in to stroke my face "don't worry lil bro" he said softly and smiled "I'll get some garlic bread for you as well" definitively nodding, and turning to stomp away in oblivious and misguided pride. The boys, or as I should've said in my current star, Men, sat watching tv, almost ignoring me the whole time. Almost twenty minutes later a knocking cane to the door. My eyes struggled to comprehend the speed at which Ben jumped up and traversed the room. I watch as his big hands slapped at his thighs and ass as he felt for something. "Aw fuck man I don't have my money" he said as he scoured the room. His eyes fell to the nightstand where a familiar black wallet sat by itself. Smiling he opened it up to find several 20's in the back of it. He strode proudly over to the tank and beamed down "looks like lunch is on Bry today!" "You son of bitch don't you dare!" I scowled up as he held my money. My anger only met with a giggle as he reached in "C'mon dude, consider it rent" he justified himself, before reaching in and retrieving me. "say, I'll even let you pay" he said as he rolled the note and handed it to me as he walked to the door. I struggled to hold it like an enormous rug in length to me. There was an enormous gust as the door was pulled open, towering above me, the glazed eyes of the stoner delivery driver looked almost through Ben as he mumbled "Pizza, Bruh" before handing the steaming hot boxes over, with garlic bread and two enormous bottles of soda. Ben managed to grab them with his free hand and place them on the table as the stoner calmly awaited payment with an outstretched hand. Ben raised me playfully like a pet mouse "the little guys shouting this one?" Without blinking, or any facial expression, the huge man leaned over to look at me in the palm. A calm smile barely crept to the corners of his mouth as he inspected me "Huh, cool. Thanks lil bruh" he huffed, a strong gust of weed scented air wafted over me, causing me to gag. He took the note and rose to full height, as Ben went to turn away. "Uh Bruh wait" the delivery guy called, causing Ben to turn around, just in time to see him digging into his pocket of his jeans. "don't forget your change lil bruh" Ben didn't even think as he held his hand out. --- Looking up, I cowered as dozens of sweaty, grimey coins came falling out of the sky. The coins pounded on me like barbell weights as the formed into a lump in Bens palm. They stunk of old metal and various stenches of sweat from the previous handlers throughout the day. --- Completely covering me, the stoner chuckled as he lay three rolled joints atop the pile. "here's a little sample bruh, if you want another delivery." He implied "of weed" he unnecessarily clarified. "even one for the lil bruh" he smiled, to which Ben laughed "nah man, none for him I heard that stuff will stunt your growth!" The stoner looked perplexed at the joke as Ben slyly closed the door over. Ben collected three pizza and drinks and marched over to the couch where Dave sat excitedly. Placing me on the coffee table, the two pizza boxes were opened either side of me, with the garlic bread surrounding me in a plume of freshly baked air. Once again, the speed of the two shirtless giant's movements terrified me as they each lunged forward to grab enormous triangular slices, before cramming them in their ravenous maws. Plump lips opened as the men chewed with mouth agape, the mounds of liquid cheese, tomato paste and Bread. The corners of their mouths and fingertips soon stained from the delicious oils that coated the warm slices. Dave's juicy lips and wide wet tongue sucked at his fingers to attempt to clean them, whilst Ben nonchalantly wiped his hands on the side of his sweats, before rubbing his chest hair. Their hungry mouthfuls only stopped by heavy gulps of carbonated soda directly from the enormous bottles. The mixture of the food and drink causing both their stomachs to distend with swollen sized. Bens soft abs were stretched like a basketball, whilst Dave's rugby gut was like a beach ball. Both of them terrifyingly large to my miniscule body and precarious location. Before long, the pizzas and garlic bread were almost finished as the boys recovered against the back of the lounge, as if finishing a marathon of exertion. Rubbing their stomachs resulting in a gross shiny film coating their exposed skins. Ben yawned and groaned as he stood up, causing me to cower as he nonchalantly rubbed at his stomach above me "URRRRRGGGHHH fuck! I ate too much bro, you know what cheese does to me" his hand then lowered down and gave the visible outline of his free balling cock a tug. "and drank too much too, I gotta piss like a race horse" he announced before stomping off to the bathroom I was now all too familiar with. A moment after the door left, I was shocked to see big Dave's face loom over me "PSST het Bry, wanna see a prank I pull on your bro?" He didn't even wait for my response as he picked me up and put me in Ben's pizza box. Leaving me alone with a sole piece of Bens cheese pizza. I wasn't left alone for long as a huge flat sole of Dave's foot came swinging into view before slamming his heel into the centre of the box. The impact knocked me to my ass as I stared up at the insane height of the appendage as he wiggled his toes playfully. The feet wafted out with a gross unwashed stench of sweat. Dave's voice chuckled from the distance "Hehehe, --- he said he wanted it extra cheesey" as his hand came over and dug its nails into his sole and between his toes. I felt sick as flakes of crusty yellowed skin scrapped off his foot and floated down to the pizza slice like snowfall, before melting into the warm natural cheese layer below. Dave gave his foot one last shake before. --- The stink of his toe jam and foot cheese was significantly worse than the delicious pizza, causing me to heave into the corner of the box, but with nothing to throw up. Looking up, Dave's large smiling face hung over me, "at least it's not from under cheese" he giggled to himself. At the sound of Ben finishing, he raised a finger to his lips to signal me to be silent, before throwing me a big thumbs up between laughs. As the sound of the toilet flush rang out, I awaited the calm and confident strides of my brother to return. As he slumped back down in his seat, Dave waited before he nudged him "go on, you gonna finish that?" Ben waved his buddy away "oh god no I can't, I haven't *URRRRUURRRP* got any room left" he sighed, wafting his belch away in the air and rubbing his swollen stomach in emphasis. Ben Heaved as he shuffled forward to look closer at me "besides, looks like Bry is hungry" I panicked at the notion of eating Dave's foot cheese pizza prank and shook my head vehemently. Ben dismissed my protests "Nah lil bro cmon, no hunger strikes here" he demanded "how about I help you out," he said, retrieving the device and zapping me to six inches. "there you go, dig in" he finished, picking me up like a toy and dumping me next to it. I continued to protest but his demands drowned me out. Soon, I could tell he was losing his temper. "I said eat!" He bellowed as a huge hand forcefully pushed me into the cheesey surface. I screamed as my entire front was slammed down, bawling my eyes out into the goopy cheese. As my open mouth, I forcefully opened up into disgusting surface of the slice. My mouth was filled with the regular cheese, but hard chunks of shaved foot cheese ran across my tongue. I pulled myself up and obediently chewed at it for my terrifyingly demanding brother's instructions. He relented as I looked up to him, smothered in cheese, sauce, and Dave's foot flakes. Ben glared down "I'm your big bro and this is whats good for you. eat!" He said with an angry finger pointed at me "swallow now or you'll lose your height privileges, do you wanna be a flea again microbro?" I looked despondently to Dave for help, but the childish brute wac busy stifling his laughter at the situation. With a broken will, I relented, and swallowed. The foul cheesey flakes travelled down as I swallowed both them and my pride. Ben was finally satisfied as he watched me gulp, lowering a large thumb down to wipe my face and torso before wiping it on his pants leg. Dave couldn't contain his laughter as he left the couch "you bud, you wanna beer?" To an agreeing nod from Ben who was distracts by scooping me up and sitting me on the couch beside him. "there you go bro, up here with the big boys" he said as he sat me like a doll and patted my head. The sheer weight of the giant caused me to slide down the couch cushion to his ass. I took a moment to breath in the relative safety and notice that the unique pungent smell of a midday, I showered Ben was fairly prominent through his sweats. Having just recovered from the disgusting taste of Dave's feet, the odour was oddly more appealing. I watched as enormous Dave returned with a six pack of beers that he set in the empty pizza box. Even at my newfound 6 inch height. His wide ass was horrifyingly large as he turned to take a seat. His rear strained at his tight shorts as he bent, causing them to sag halfway down, revealing those now all too familiar smooth globular cheeks and deep hairy crack. The seismic impact of his humungous ass sent me tumbling as the couch shook. Looking up I saw his familiar tummy wobbling and coming to a rest as he cracked his beer open. His strong rugby arm extended across the sky as he passed a beer to Ben, his hairy armpit unfurling his dark pit hairs and allowing a stale waft of body odour to float down to me. I shuddered as I realised the whole time I had spent in and on Dave, he was yet to take a shower. --- Looking up at the deep dense bush of his untamed armpit, I feared what it would be like trapped in that foul and steamy pit. --- My entranced view into the hairy mass was cut off, as his thick bicep settled back against his juicy, broad chest as the two recommenced watching the television. I too settled in, listening to them sniff, cough and scroll their phones in silence, perking up to make a joke or question, eventually I found myself joining in and feeling like it was as it was before this incident. The boys poured me a shot glass of beer to sip on, and even lit up the joints that the pizza guy had given them. Ben thought it was hilarious to take a photo of me sucking on the tree sized joint like a trombone, eventually assisting me leaning down and pursing his lips to blow it in my face to help me. Before long the joints were smoked and several of the six packs were finished as the night descended. As we all relaxed in a drunken and smoked daze Dave let out an almighty belch. Even on the outside of his body, it was still a terrifying noise at my tiny height and location. He famously drummed his chest with his fist, reminding me of my experience under it. The huge hand then lowered to the cushion as he pushed and heaved himself off. I watched with apprehension as he stumbled on the spot above me. "woah I gotta SCHITT," he slurred with a wincing eye "that stuff is pretty strong ay" as his body jiggled and stumbled towards the bathroom. Leaving me along with my brother. I looked up to see Ben's bloodshot red eyes slowly fluttered as his hand held his cheek and worked to keep his head up from falling asleep. His large body shifted to get comfortable, his huge ass rolling to the site to present the seam of his grey sweatpants wedges deep in his crack. The poor material so old and battered that it had formed into a messy fuzz and distinctly off colour stain. His breaths up above suspended momentarily as his body siezed. Then, to my horror, I was blasted right in the firing line by a manly, godly, cheese and beer fuelled fart. PPPFFFRRRTT! My body was flung back across the couch like a ragdoll by the scorching hot winds. I tumbled uncontrollably away from him across the couch cushions before coming to a stop at the other end. The stench from his explosive fart was unforgiving as it's putrid concoction stewed around me and flooded into my nose and mouth as I struggled to breath. In shock, Ben's body lept up as he exclaimed "oh shit! Sorry lil bro! I forgot you were there" and burst with laughter. I crawled to my feet in the depression of Dave's ass print. Disturbingly, the heat of the seat still radiated from Dave's dense ass. The air too maintained a foul dampness. I was unsure if the stench was Ben's lingering fart or Dave's own stink he had imbued in the seat from years of occupation. I couldn't focus as the booming laughter of Ben continued with no remorse. Looking up, I unleashed a tirade of abuse at my giggling brother, staring at him into his blurry eyes to convey my anger. I lost control of myself, and I couldn't even fathom the slurs and words that were coming out of my mouth until I saw his eyebrows raise and stubbled jaw drop. My aggression turned to exhaustion and embarrassment, then to fear as I saw his playful grin turn to a disappointed glare. His reddened bloodshot eyes narrowed and he shook his head "you just lost your height privileges" as he grabbed the device and zapped me. I screamed at the speed of it all before I was shrunk once more to one inch in height. I tried to catch my breath as the couch is now an alien landscape with my big bro at the other end, and me standing on the damp fibres of the cushion in the depression of Daves favourite ass spot. I struggled to take it all in as I felt the ominous thuds once more of Dave's enormous disgusting feet against the floor as he returned I looked out to see him round the corner from the kitchen, he was approaching almost in slow motion as his shirtless torso quaked with each crashing stomp. His form was planetary to me once more at my one inch height. Any hopes for help were dashed as I saw he arrived at the couch with a fresh six pack in hand. His drunken eyes groggily swung and landed upon me in his seat. He placed the six pack on the coffee table and grabbed his knees as he bent over to me. His huge round face descended towards me like a meteor before stopping above. His belly hung heavily in his undercroft of his torso as he leaned over me. His breath was so powerful and strong, reeking of booze and weed as he sniffed me, before exhaling with laughter. Arriving upright again, he towered a terrifying scale once again. His deep reverberating voice rattled my bones as he boomed from above. "sorry Bry you're in uncle Dave's seat there" I panicked "no" as he stood back up with a baritone laugh "yes" as he stomped on the spot to turn around and reveal his immense ass sagging out of his shorts. The huge cheeks spilled out above the top of the tight waistband as the underside of their cleft strained at the thin material. I tried to back away but was too shocked to move. The huge giant stood miles above me as he set his beer on the table with his ass bent wholly over. I looked to my brother for help but was only met with laughter as up above, enormous Dave used his now free hands to swing widly to slap and jiggle his derrière. The huge palms reached right back before slamming into his plump semi-exposed ass cheeks. The massive slams of his hands sending enormous deep-sea ripples through the nylon covered cheeks, up to their bare milky cheeks, before colliding powerfully into his dense, dark crack. His fingers dug into the juicy fat and shook the cheeks side to side, kneading them like muscular meaty dough. The entire show was accompanied by his deep, baritone laughter as he roared. "time for a crack attack!" His knees cracked as he bent all 300 titanic pounds over, to my 1 inch form it would surely be thousands of times this weight. His thick rugby thighs flaring as he braced his hands on them before lowering. The juicy cheeks seemed to rise further over the waistband like a horrific sunrise as the shorts sagged with his emphasised squat. I gulped in fear as he slowly lowered his gigantic ass above me. The disgusting unwashed scent of a whole day's sweat and freshly unloaded shit polluted the air around me. The world was in terrifying frozen detail of his planetary posterior, before he let himself fall. Tonnes of thick rugby god came crashing down in an instant. In an instant, the darkness of Dave's body consumed me once more.

▲SHRINK▲UNAWARE / AWARE▲SHRINK▲
17
▼SHRINK▼▼UNKNOWN▼▼SHRINK▼

The enormity of Dave crushed all around me. The intense heat of his meaty cheeks, immeasurable weight and horrific stench of unwashed ass all bore down and punished my senses, overloading and overwhelming me. Whilst I was unbroken and surviving, my eyes began to fall heavily. Exhausted from the immense past couple of days, I could not help but fall into a deep, unconscious slumber whilst the two men continued above me.
---------------------------------------
9PM – TOYS FOR BOYS
---------------------------------------
"So you're saying that at this size, he's indestructible?" Dave asked with a slight drunken slur as he wiggled and bounced his ass up and down on the couch cushion. Deep below, the struggling squirms and punches of shrunken Bryan gradually became weaker and weaker. The heaving and jostling of the rugby god's fat ass had slowly smeared the body of the tiny boy from the canyon like crack to the moon like cheek of the man. "How's he lookin?" Dave asked with a dance of his eyebrows and flick of a smile as he pushed his body weight away from Ben, and arched his ass up for him to view. Ben's stubbled jaw and blurry eyes leaned down unsteadily as he tried to focus. Sure enough, --- plastered against the black nylon wall of Dave's rugby shorts, the tiny form of his brother was squished and splayed out. No bigger than an M&M, the tiny man was splayed out like the Vitruvian Man, with his face burying in the juicy plump cheek of the rugby god's ass. --- The tiny man's eyes were closed over as the tiny movements of his torso signalled his breathing whilst unconscious. Ben nodded, "yeah he's fine mate" and pulled his head back in retreat as the huge ass slowly descended back to the depression in the cushion carved out by the brutes immense weight. With a yawn, Dave crushed his empty beer can and groaned as he shuffled forward to stand up "One more night cap bro?" Ben nodded slowly as he watched Dave heave upwards, the couch legs squeaking from the pressure. The sweaty, nylon shorts peeled off the sofa with a defined slurp, as a sly drunken smile slowly crept over the Ben's handsome face as he saw the tiny form of his brother splayed out like a cartoon, flattened against the massive as cheek. The huge cheek shook with each thunderous shuffle of the larger man as he made his way to the fridge. Ben could only giggle, imagining the humiliation Bryan would be feeling if he were conscious. Ben shuffled about to retrieve his phone from his pocket as Dave bent over deeply to retrieve two more beers from the fridge. Zooming in, Ben made sure to catch a photo of his tiny brother splayed out, almost painted on to the massive rotund ass cheek of his friend. Dave returned, and Ben pointed out the unfortunate predicament of his brother. Dave lifted his heel up to look over his shoulder, trying to find the little man, sending an enormous jiggle through the cheek. He handed Ben the final beer for the night, before falling back with an almighty thud onto the couch. Ben grimaced as he said "yo dude, he's indestructible but still be careful you big oaf" Dave gulped at his beer "Bro you said it, he's indestructible, we can do what we want with the little dude! Like this!" he beamed as he stood up, pulling the tiny body off like a piece of tape and a disgustingly audible schlluuuuch. Like a child with an unwanted doll, he let the tiny man fall miles to the hard floor below. Shuffling forward, Ben watched inquisitively as Dave lifted a strong, beefy thigh upwards. His foot hovered in the air, his cheesy toes wriggling tauntingly, before slamming down with a room shaking thud! The tiny body of his brother was immediately smothered by the firm, calloused rugby foot. The stinking appendage exuding a foul stench that wafted up to both men's nostrils with each powerful stomp. Dave's body entered into an almost dance, like an Irish jig as he alternated his bare feet dancing on the prone body of Bryan to show off the power that had very obviously gone to his intoxicated head. After exhausting his chuckling, Ben had the clarity to stop his drunken, ill-meaning roommate. "C'mon man, he's still my bro, get off him" Ben waved his hands as Dave came to a rest with a sullen, scolded look on his face. Ben continued, shaking his three-quarters full beer can in his head "I think we've had enough, we should all get to bed." Dave smile and peeled the limp body of Bryan off of the sole of his smelly foot, letting it thump onto the coffee table below. Ben leant his face down again and inspected his unconscious brother", whispering "I'm sorry Bry Fry" But, with a relieved smile, he saw the tiny boy's form unbroken, and his tiny chest breathing softly in his sleep. Dave plonked the dusty fishbowl onto the coffee table next to the shrunken brother with a proud grin. Looking at the empty bowl, and the dozing body of his brother, Ben asks up to Dave "Yo man we got anything soft for him to sleep on? I think there's some face washers in the laundry basket in my room" Dave swayed on the spot with a slight hiccup in his voice before he turned away to retrieve the bedding for their tiny house guest. A short moment later Dave returned with a ball of white cotton wrapped up in his hand. "Hey Benny, no washers, but thanks for doing my laundry. How's bout we roll up these XXL tighty whities for a lil mini mattress for your bro" Ben was initially apprehensive, before Dave lifted the balled underwear to his face and sniffed. "MMM pretty fresh bro, not like the bad boys I'm wearing right now" Dave smiled as he entered into a squat to let yet another wet garbled fart splatter into the back of his shorts. Noticing Ben's concerned face, Dave encourages "C'mon man they're clean, and when he wakes it'll super funny!" Considering the humour of pranking his lil bro, and weighing up the severity of the joke, Ben conceded and let his brutish roommate put together a makeshift underwear bed for the tiny man. With gentle fingers, Ben plucked up his brother. The tiny boy barely reaching the length of his fingertip as he rolled him around. Ben inspected his tiny shrunken clothes as being sopped with sweat. With a pinch of his massive nails, the older brother carefully gripped the hem of Bryan's shirt, peeling it off with a slurp to reveal his ken-doll like abs and pecs from his army training. He went to reach for the boy's pant's but decided to grant his brother a slight reprieve from humiliation, being fully aware of what was to come in the morning. He slowly lowered the limp unconscious body onto the soft mound of underwear that lay at the bottom of the fishbowl. A warm smile came across the large, older brother's face as he saw the little man roll over sleepily and grip the fabric like a quilt. Standing up, Ben grabbed his beer and gave Dave a fist bump. "Alright Mate, I'm off to hit the hay'" Ben said with a slight stumble. Dave Scoffed "More like whack the weeds I bet" to which both boys laughed as there was an inherent truth to the statement. "You want this?" Ben offered his largely full beer to the drunken housemate. Dave grinned as his eyes looked past Ben to the tv "Yeah no way the new Star Wars is on!" he exclaimed as he snatched the beer out of Bens hand and moved to his favourite ass groove on the couch, slamming his disgusting feet onto the coffee table, shaking the fishbowl with it. Ben shushed the big buy "Just be careful ya big nerd, and turn it down a bit, I wanna make sure he gets his sleep after spending most of the night under your fat ass" Ben admonished, gesturing to his sleeping tiny brother. Dave rolled his eyes "Yes dad, whatever you say". Taking it as a genuine answer, Ben retired to bed for the night, as Dave sat with two fresh beers to finish by himself.
---------------------------------------
12AM MIDNIGHT– MOVIE NIGHT WITH DAVE
BRYAN's POV
---------------------------------------
I wasn't sure how much time had passed, but my head ached as I slowly came back into consciousness. The world around me was largely dark, with an enormous blinding blue and red strobing light. As my eyes adjusted, I recognised it as being the flashing screen of the tv in the pitch black living room. The light refracted and shimmered against the walls around me as I realised I was back in the dusty fish tank. Looking down I felt the knotted material of fabric under my body. Crawling onto my hands and knees, I saw an silk square with the letters XXL emblazoned across it. Feeling the stretchy nature of the material, I gulped as I realised I had been sleeping with my head on the waistband of an enormous pair of underwear! To my relief though, the material had a faint soapy smell that indicated the giant jerks had granted me mercy by providing me with a clean pair. Tentatively stumbling to my feet, I lowered myself and crawled to the cold glass floor. I took stock of what was lucky for me as I looked out of the inescapable glass bowl towards the couch. Atop his mighty throne of his seat, Dave lay back reclined. He was shirtless and in his tiny shorts, sagging down at the side to reveal his much filthier jocks. My view to him was obscured by 4 slightly crumpled beer cans. His immense tummy was swollen from their contents, and gently rose and fell with each motorbike gun rattle of his snoring. Staying quiet, I turned to head back and start crawling up onto my makeshift bed to try and return to sleep. My ears burst as an almighty snort rang out through the room as the fat giant choked on his own snoring breath. A huge, gusting groan escaped from his lips as he shuffled about to sit further upright, slightly waking up. His fluttering bloodshot eyes focusing on the Tv ahead once more as he rubbed them. Looking around, his huge hand reached out towards one of the cans before him to consume even more delicious beer. Still drunk and now exceptionally groggy, his eyes somehow fell towards me and lit up. "Mhhmm hey bro, you're oshkayy" he slurred as he struggled to sit still without swaying on the spot. I nodded, waved, made the sleepy head gesture with my hands and crawled onto the undies once more. He sucked at the last droplets of beer from the can with futile effort before crushing it and collapsing back and watching the movie with his free hand rubbing the underside of his tummy. Laying and looking up at him, I let my eyes close as I tried to sleep. After a few moments of quiet I heard him mutter "mm this chhh girl ish pretty hot ayy" I let my eye peek open and watched with shock as the uncaring giant slowly guided his hand from the underside of his tummy to underneath his tight waistband of his shorts. The huge fingers were easily discernible as they curled and cupped around his cock and balls. I cupped my own hand to cover my mouth to gasp at the blatant disgustingness as the giant man began to fondle himself with no regard to my presence. His slow breaths began to quicken as his chest shook with more jiggly veracity as he became more absorbed in the act. His lips parting to let a soft, groan out in ecstasy as he rubbed his cock head. The moment forced a much different, shocked noise out of my own lungs. My blood ran cold as he stopped at the sound, before his eyes turned down to me. "mm you watching me are youuuuu?" he crooned. "Sssay, you helped me out before, whatsch schay you help me outta-gain" he grinned as he stood up. He wobbled on the spot before his hands reached to his waistband, forcing them downwards powerfully. with a thud on the ground. His enormous naked rugby body towered over me, from his short stumpy dick, dense pubes squished between his thick thighs, up past his planetary rugby muscle belly which was crowned by beaming round face peering over his sweaty man tits. His entire form quaked as he stepped out of the shorts and soiled undies around his ankles. He shuffled forward, his semi erect cock slamming into the glass of the bowl and leaving a wet, oily streak across its surface. He bent over, his stomach grazing against the rim of the bowl as he reached in. His hand that had previously been jostling his package about stretched outwards and reached down through the opening of the bowl. The distinction musky stench of precum filled my chamber as I unleashed as shriek. The huge hand snatched up the underwear bed and my tiny body. A huge free hand came around and plucked me from the underwear and let them fall to the floor. "Shhh shh shh nunna that" he slyly said "don't wanna wake Benny up" which did little to dissuade my attempts to scream. I turned my attention to calling his name as I was swung across his body before being slammed into his now hard cock. My tiny screams escaped sporadically as he pulled me up and down the length of this engorged shaft. Grimacing at the nuisance of my calls for my brother, he squatted to the side and grabbed the television remote, increasing the volume of the action scene to drown me out. Watching the screen, he was in ecstasy as my tiny body triggered his sensitive nerves like never before. His eyes fixated on the fit actress on screen, he paid no attention to my agony in the his pudgy paw of a hand. My inch body was dragged from my feet tickling his pubes, to my face smeared by his slit. I felt his motions becoming more and more erratic, the glimpses I could see were of him slightly hunched over, belly and chest shaking wildly as his face was turning a flushed beetroot colour, illuminated only by the pale light of the television. His breathing became more rapid as his grip tighten. I tried with one last effort to escape, my tiny foot kicking his saggy, musty ball sac. As soon as my toes came in contact with the wet, sweaty balls, he unleashed a monstrous groan. He was quick thinking enough to cup his bulb, holding me in a fleshy bathtub as his piss slit flared and gallons of hot, milky white cum came spewing out into his hand, drenching and drowning me in its salty seed. I gasped and fought for air as he reached down and plucked up his clean jocks on the ground. He held me out as he saw to cleaning himself up first, wiping the slight sprays of cum from his shining, deflating cockhead and from his pubes, before dabbing at his sweaty taint. He then lifted me up and dumped me in the soft cotton to wipe his hand clean. Taking a breather he chuckled "Thanks for that buddy. Lets not tell Ben about this" he stated rhetorically. Broken and humiliated, there was no way I would let my brother know the true horror I just went through in the hands of the huge, aware, horny brute. "Heh probs don't wanna sleep on that hey" as he held up his new cumrag. In the white light of the television I nodded, still in shock at the act he had just committed. He looked around and found an answer, clutching the dirty, warm underwear he was previously wearing "Ah-ha! here we go, these'll be good." as he balled them up into the mattress shape and lowered them in. With me in his other hand, I was soon to join as he laid them out and rested me atop the jock. The cool, fresh smell of cotton was replaced with a radiating, warm damp surface reeking of sweat, musk and other disgustingness. I tried to stumble back to the glass, but a misguided, kind-hearted hand caught me from behind and pushed me over like a toy. With an unceremonious splat, my knees came into contact with a the soft underwear, but a strange, unfamiliar texture. I braced my hands onto the material as I felt a warm, sticky mess that was as wide as me. In the darkness I couldn't discern what it was, but an overwhelming odour emanated from its wet surface. With a gulp I realised, he had place me directly into the streak of a baked in skid mark. Having barely survived my brother's ass, I could not survive this. I tried to push away but the huge fingers reached in again, guiding my head down as he whispered above. "Shh, go to sleep lil fella" as he pushed my face into his skid mark. I turned my face to the side to scream, but I didn't want the stinking shit stench to invade my mouth. A light tap on the back of my head came as the giant patted me with satisfaction, before he snatched up his shorts and stomped off into the darkness.
---------------------------------------
9AM – BENS BUBBLE BATH
---------------------------------------
A few hours later, the grumbling hungry stomach of Dave woke him up earlier than he had hoped. His head pounded with his hangover, and he was surprised to find himself in bed. The last memory he had was finishing Ben's beer and opening a third from the fridge as he watched the movie. With the early dawn light entering through his window, he stood up and pulled on his tight tiny rugby shorts that struggled to contain his immense ass. Shuffling past the mirror, he noticed his stomach as even more engorged from the sheer number of gaseous beers, he gave it a light, disappointed jiggle before shrugging and heading outside to the living room. He stomped out and spied the beer cans on the coffee table next to the fishbowl containing his new roommate, who slept soundly. Dave hurried over and moved his immense weight with a sense of grace as he carefully picked up the beers, careful not to make a noise. The cans had left a puddle of condensation all over the coffee table, so the hungover giant exhaled. After depositing the cans in the sink, the man collected a tissue box and carried it back over to dab up the excess liquid. As he did, his eyes ventured to see the tiny man curled up in a ball at the foot of his bed, the morning sun illuminating a long, clear skid mark in the undies that was undeniably baked in by Dave. "Shit!" he muttered, "I musta grabbed the wrong ones from Ben's room" he criticised himself incorrectly "Ben's gonna kill me if he sees this" the giant sighed as he realised what he had done. He reached his hands into the bowl and gently collected the sleeping body of Bryan. Looking for a place to put him, Dave noticed and lowered the limp tiny onto an excess wad of tissues he had left on top of the box. The stupidly proud brute snatched the sullied underwear up out of the tank, and tiptoed back to his room to hunt for another pair to replace before Ben awoke. However, upon closing the door behind him, the brute didn't hear the latch of Ben's door open as his roommate also arose. Ben groggily made his way out to the living room in his underwear and a tank top only. His large semi deflating morning wood bobbed about between his thighs as he walked silently through the house, being careful not to wake his tiny brother. He gently lowered himself onto the couch and peered into the tank. Seeing it was empty, he sighed. Perhaps Dave had taken him to his room to keep him safe. Ben looked down the hall at the closed bedroom of his buddy, before he shrugged and relaxed. The light of the morning shone through the window, illuminating the dust in the air. Inhaling a deep morning breath, Ben coughed, before his nose twitched uncomfortably. Feeling the rushing, raising sensation of a sneeze, his eyes began to water and his lungs began to gasp for air. Without realising the presence of his little brother below him, Ben snatched up the wad of tissues violently. The jolting shake of the Ben's crushing hand woke Bryan up abruptly. He was flipped and hurtled upwards with breakneck speed to the hairy stubbled upper lip of his brother. --- He cried out as he saw the untrimmed nose hair strewn with boogers up the cavernous nostrils racing towards him. --- The pink lips crowned by dark hairs twitched and contracted as the man winced. There was a split second where Bryan's voice rang out, and somehow his tiny lungs alerted the groggy attention Ben. In that brief chance, the enormous older brother caught a glimpse of his brother, but the action was inevitable. Ben exclaimed "Oh Fuck PPPHHWOOOOOAANNNNT!" He yelled out, blowing his nose all over his brother uncontrollably with a powerful, ear bursting sneeze. His fingers acted on muscle memory to squeeze at his nostrils as his snot flowed over the tiny passenger between his hands and nose. Bryan howled out in disgust as thick, goopy snot rolled over him like molasses. The huge hands clenched around him as the dripping boogers smothered the tiny prone man. With a nervous trepidation, Ben slowly pulled the tissue back away and inspected the damage. There in his hands, his tiny brother lay gasping, what little breaths he had were occupied by a barrage of foul, well deserved swearing. Ben grimaced in embarrassment. "I'm so sorry mate" he said genuinely down to his mucus-soaked brother. He heaved himself off the couch and made his way to the dingey bathroom. Ben walked over to the grimy shower, reaching with his free hand to turn the thunderous showerhead on. His hand clenched around his brother once again as he closed his fist to give him mobility to remove his tank and underwear. When his hand unfurled, Bryan looked up to see his huge brother stepping over the ledge of the tub to step into the shower. As thick buckets of water pounded down, Ben tugged and pulled off the tiny mans clothes. Bryan cried out in protest. "What the fuck are you doing? "Shh little bro, we used to take baths together all the time when we were kids, this is no different" Ben replied. Bryan bit is lip in anger, remembering the baths were when they were toddlers and not grown men. --- "Dude I could get washed down the drain!" --- Bryan called as he rolled over and peered through the fingers to the unwashed bathtub below. Ben nodded, seemingly to understand as a huge foot came into view and kicked a plug over the hole. Bryan was forced to look as his brothers naked, untamed groin wobbled about as his thick thighs quaked. His hairy toes slammed and fumbled to secure the plug in. But Bryan resigned as he knew he had no strength in this fight as Ben's calloused fingers rubbed the warming water all over his naked body, gently nudging his feet, legs and arms. Bryan closed his eyes to receive the massage from his brother for a brief moment. Ben's smile turned downwards as his face came through the shower stream like Niagara falls, before moving Bryan to the soap dish at his waist. "mmm this shower is curing my hangover bro. But these aching muscles need a bit more" he said proudly as his hands pulled up to flex his biceps. Bryan had no time to take in the bragging size of his brother as he watched Ben's stomach contract as he bent over. The huge body turned in the same movement, his wet, hairy ass bent down, spreading wide towards the disgusted shrunken man. An intense unwashed sweaty stench wafted out over the man as the dark hairy crack reached out either side of the prone boy. A thunderous crashing of water rang out as Bryan could see the lower tap of the shower was turned on a full power. The yellow piss in the pooling water below was diluted rapidly by steaming hot water. Ben fumbled behind him for a dark blue bottle of Axe bodywash he had been given many Christmases ago. His huge hands squeeze at the bottle to release the thick, pungent goop into the water. "I always like bubbles in my bath, you know that" Ben explained as the tiny cramped room was filled with the strong, disgusting aroma of teenager body wash. The tub was soon filled with steaming water and mountainous lumps of foamy bubbles. The huge waters sloshed about powerfully as the enormity of the giant man crashed to his knees before rolling onto his back in the water like a breaching whale. Thankfully, the foamy soap provided coverage of the man's private parts from the view of his brother. Ben relaxed back and let another sigh out to emphasise this point. The water lapped against his knees and hairy torso like waves splashing playfully against the shore of a densely vegetate shore. After a few moments, Ben reopened his eyes and ran soapy water through his hair. "ha-ha bro, remember the game we used to play when were kids?" Ben asked, leading Bry to search the annals of his own personal history. Ben bit his lip and chuckled, before speaking playfully. "uh oh, I think there's some Ducky's in this pond!" Ben sang as he scrunched eye up with a beaming smile. Deep in the water, short, sharp burst of a fart squelched out. The water changing the tone of the fart to release it as a defined SQWAARPPP of a quack out into the dirtied water. Ben burst out with laughter "Quack, bro" he giggled as a series of bubbles escaped from the depths of his ass and rose to the surface with tiny, silent pops of gaseous methane. Bryan looked on with an abhorrent shock at the immaturity of his older brother. Ben noticed his disgust and frowned "C'mon Bry Fry, you're not too embarrassed to play with your bro are you?" a huge dripping foot rose from the water as he pulled his leg up to prod the little man. "C'mon, bet your quacks would be super funny in here at that size" Ben pushed both verbally, and physically. With a subtle, careless shove, Bryan was knocked off the security of the soap dish by the cheesy toe and into the murky water below. Bryan gasped and scrambled as he swam. With an desperate gasp, he broke through the surface of the water in time to see an enormous knee resting back into the water. Spinning around, he wiped his eyes to see a similar matching one to the other side of him. With gulp, he realised he was precariously located between the thick, solid thighs of his brother as he relaxed in the tub. Bryan bobbed in the water for a while before his already aching muscles began to tire. looking for relief, he made his way towards the enormous landmass of Ben's hairy tummy as the bathwater lapped at it. As Bryan neared his body, Ben smirked down. "Uh Oh Bry Fry, I think there's some Ducky's in this pond!" Ben boomed. Bryan stopped swimming in his tracks. Looking down, he saw the flaccid cock bobbing about weightlessly beneath a reeflike mess of pubic hair that descended underneath the cliff face of Ben's taint. To Bry's horror, the familiar, distant sqwarping noise quacked out from the depths. The noise was swiftly accompanied by two shining distinct bubbles that escaped from the hairy cavern. Bryan tried his hardest but the fart bubbles rose with disturbing speed towards him. The last thing he heard was the giggling of Ben before two almighty percussive POPs exploded around him. Foul fetid methane burst around him and filled his lungs. The tiny cramped bathroom began to spin and Bryan's eyes blurred as he absorbed the eggy, stinking fart into his system. He coughed and gagged until fresh air entered into his lungs again. Bobbing about in the water he decided to take a different approach as he called out to his brother "C'mon man, its getting cold, can we get out together?" Ben smirked down "Ah man I'm enjoying this too much, just like old times. If you're getting cold, I can help with that though" The older brother smiled as he pulled his hands behind his head, biceps and pecs flaring down at his puny brother. a stilted silence hung in the air as Bryan tried to understand what he meant. to his surprise, the water around him did begin to rise in temperature. The small man splashed around in a circle to see the cause of it to no avail, looking to see if the tap had been turned on. With no immediate answer he ended up turning downwards. There, to confirm his horrified suspicions, Ben's cock bobbed about in the depths, a faint yellow mist floated in the water. Bryan gagged as he realised he was swimming in his brother's acrid piss! "You sick fuck! get me the fuck out of here!" Bryan's squeaking voice screeched. Ben couldn't help but chuckle even deeper as he smiled "Aw what's the matter Bry Fry, getting tired treading water. Here, I got some land for you, look out!" Ben called out. The water of the tub sloshed about like deep sea tides, an absolute maelstrom of crashing, splashing water. Bryan struggled as the water rushed about like a washing machine, the foul dirtied bathwater gushing into his throat, lungs and stomach. When the tsunami came to a rest, Bryan found himself washed ashore onto a firm, spongey landmass. The surface was a creamy colour, littered with flattened black lines. The exhausted man clambered along the curvature of the surface before reaching the crest with exasperated breaths. As he recovered, he looked across to see a similar matching island. Nervously his face craned upwards to see his brother's huge smile looking over the back of his shoulder and torso. "Yar! Land ahoy" Ben laughed with a pirate accent "Ye found me booty" Bryan coughed in shock "you bastard you almost drowned me" he muttered breathlessly. Ben smiled down "ya like my butt island bro? maybe you should go diggin for treasure. You always liked that goonies movie didn't ya" he said as he reached back and nudged the tiny body towards the deep dark crack, still filled with bath water. Bryan's limp body splashed into the water once more with a tiny blip to the playful giant brother. Splashing into the water, the huge, juicy ass cheeks rose either side of the tiny man like a canyon. Bryan was exhausted and gave up, letting his tiny body rest on his back as he floated and bobbed about. He closes his eyes and tried to relax, unable to escape this situation until his brother was tired of it. As the sensation of quiet hung in the air, Bryan happened to look down to see the dark orifice of his brother obscured by tangled vine like ass hairs that swayed like sea grass. The distant pucker of Ben's ass waited silently in the shadows beneath Bry as the small man tried to regain his strength. Finding his body finally relaxing into the gentle rocking of the water as it lapped at his brothers skin, Bryan found himself finally relaxing. Sending his brother had finally calmed towards sleep, Ben peered over his shoulder. Stifling a laugh by biting his lip, he gently bucked his hips to slightly spread his cheeks and raise the inner sanctum of his ass to the water level. Like a mythical Kraken of literature, Ben aimed his foulest orifice just before the limp, dozing man. When Bryan he began to feel sleep returning to him, he heard his brother's familiar playful tone as he called out, firing his anus at point blank range. "Uh Oh Bry! Ducky in the pond!" SQQQQQWAAARRRRPPPPP!

▲SHRINK▲▲ UNKNOWN▲▲SHRINK▲
18
▼SHRINK▼▼ UNKNOWN▼▼SHRINK▼

---------------------------------------
12PM MIDDAY – BABYSITTING WITH DAVE
BRYAN's POV
---------------------------------------
Some time later, Ben proudly sauntered out of the bathroom. His toned body still dripping with warm water, causing his dense boy hair to matt and curl together. Around his waist, a tired brown towel was wrapped taut and low, revealing his dark bush of pubic hair overhanging his pelvis. He came out to the living room of the apartment to see Dave relaxing on the couch in his footy shorts and yellowed socks, holding a beer in one hand and the television remote control in the other. Ben scooped up the dusty fishbowl from the coffee table. "Bry was telling me he wasn't feeling safe out here, something about bugs or critters might be able to get him." Ben explained "So he'll be bunking with me of a night til we can get an exterminator in." Dave shrugged in apathetic agreement "Sure, where is the little fella anyway?" Ben beamed proudly and swayed his hips on the spot and turned around. There, his two prominent globular ass cheeks hung proudly out over the tight brown towel. The warm water was still beading across the curly black ass hairs and sporadic glimpses to milky white cheeks beyond. within the centre of the thick derriere, my tiny form was strung up like a fly in a spiders web. With look of exhaustion on my poor face, I hung limply without protest. Ben smiled over his shoulder "I had no choice, no pockets" before erupting into a classic giggle once more. The enormous wet cheeks of my brother began to grind powerfully together as I felt him surging with movement through the house to his damp and messy bedroom. After the fishbowl was lowered onto his cluttered bedside table, Ben's fingers carelessly swung around and pulled at me. My feet were dragged from the hairy thresh of the butt crack, the oily vines reaching and tugging, in an almost sentient manner to draw me back in. A gust of stale air signalled my freedom before I was lowered again into the clouded glass dome of the fishbowl. Upon landing on the cold glass, I crawled to my feet to survey the landscape of the bedroom. Bens enormous groin hung be fore me, obscured by a well used brown towel tucked into a knot against his dense pubes. Beyond him, the bed was half made with sheets pulled off and balled up to expose the mattress, while all manner of clothes and sporting gear was strewn across the surfaces. To my side an enormous lamp hung over the opening as a cubic tissue box rested against it. The purpose of the tissue box in this location was disturbingly clear, and it wasn't in case of a flu. My view out was lost as the enormous sheets of white were pulled out by Ben, and mashed into a pile. He smiled down "haha age old question, do you scrunch or fold?" He said playfully as he lowered the soft tissues in "here's some nice bedding for you bro" I caught the massive wad of paper and set to making a bed to soften the harsh tomb he had put me in. As I was doing so, the landscape jolted. Looking out, I saw the drawer had been pulled open and he was reaching in for a fresh pair of underwear. Retrieving them with one hand, the other hand made light work of undoing the knot of his towel and letting his naked body be exposed before me. I looked out once again at his enormous package as it swayed heavily and ominously between his strong thighs. Ben noticed too and half heartedly apologised. "Whoops, sorry Bry Fry!" As his massive body turned to face away, my view was swiftly replaced by the enormous hairy globes of his foul ass once again. I heard distant groaning of fibres as the elastic light blue underwear was pulled apart. The floorboards below groaned as he leaned his weight onto his right foot and lowered them down. Successive earth shaking thuds rang out as he slammed his feet into the holes. I looked up with a gulp as the enormous stomps caused massive ripples to run through the juicy muscle ass. His triceps flared as he reached down to grip the elastic. I'm doing so, those same cheeks slowly rocked backwards as he bent fully over. Despite the glass wall I backed up instinctively as the godly ass pushed backwards. The thick fat of the ass slowly pushed up against the glass like fleshy, hairy water. The fatty cheeks spread flat against the glass like pressed hams, the poor hairs curled and smooshed painfully. In that moment I empathised, knowing I had recently been similarly subject to the intense crushing forces of a hefty thick ass of Dave. The huge cheeks pulled off the glass with a sickening slurp, leaving behind two defined stains of slick oil residue. The well work undies were pulled up over his thighs and around his ass with an emphatic snap. Whilst still bent over, the seat of the underwear was stretched tight, the poor central fabric pilled and fluffy from years of grinding and farts. A small hole had torn its way through the fibres, and a distinct brown streak had baked into the underside of the cloth. The horrific detail of the sight was lost as the huge cheeks slowly closed around the stretched fabric, consuming the poor material into his depths of his crack as he stood upright. Bens huge form reached over me and collected a black can of axe deodorant he had gotten as a gift for Christmas. Still lazily using a teenagers body spray with no actual body odour protection, the uncaring brute sprayed himself excessively. The room filled quickly with the fruity, overbearing stench of a high schooler. I watched as he pulled a pair of semi-clean jeans and shirt from his laundry pile and dressed, before sniffing at a pair of socks with a shrug before cramming his disgusting feet into them and his shoes. Standing proud he moved over to my tank and waved down. "I gotta head out for a date man! You'll be safe in here." He said as he collected his wallet and keys from the bedside and turned, leaving me. The last thing I heard as he closed his door over was "hey man I've left the door unlocked, can you feed him later?" As he said goodbye to Dave on the couch. I waited in the stillness of the bedroom, the fragrant musk of body spray slowly overcome by the dank staleness of the unwashed room. Crawling onto the tissue pile I rested my sore body in anticipation as to what obliviously torturous activity the men had for me next. I didn't have to wait long as the door was creaked open as the enormous form of Dave shuffled in. Clothed only in his footy shorts, and holding a Can of beer and a Protein cupcake in either hand, his huge body sauntered through the doorway. My eyes were transfixed by his bare belly quaking with each thunderous step. "Hey buddy" he sang out with slight nervousness as he approached closer, the air between us taking on his now familiar body odour. His huge bicep contracted as he gulped at an open beer before crushing it and discarding it in the bin on the ground beside the nightstand. "Gots a snack for you bro" he said with misguided pride as he lowered the now stale cupcake through the opening and resting it on the glass floor of the case. I approached it with nervousness and took a bite, the hard texture impossible for my tiny teeth to penetrate as I slumped back futilely. The enormous giant noticed my disappointment and frowned. "Aww too rough? I'll help you out lil fella" he kindly offered as he reached in and retrieved the cupcake and open wide. My eyes were drawn to the yellowed ivory teeth and deep red juicy insides of his wet, dripping mouth as the food as entered before being bitten down and smooshed around with a loud, unrefined smacking of open mouthed chew. Staring up, I could see crumbs of chocolate falling like hailstones into the bowl around me. After half the morsel was torn away violently, the giant reached into his wet maw and pulled the half chewed mound of cupcake out with a sickening slurp, strands of spit connecting to the juicy pastry like vines. His fingers shimmered with spit as he pulled the piece out and lowered it towards me. The fat brute feeding me like a disgusting mother bird! I stepped back in panic as the pudgy fingers released to let the soggy mound of chocolate fall to the tank with an audible, wet splat. The fragments of chocolate shimmered with Dave's gross, viscous saliva as i tried to back away. But Dave's huge hand encircled me and pulled me in close, pushing me into the squish pile of chocolate, my protesting arms sinking in to the wet surface like tiny birthday candles until my face was smooshed right up against the saliva soaked mound. His tone demanded me to entertain his gesture, and was my only hope for escaping this. i closed my eyes and emphatically opened up to take a bite of the digusting treat. Biting in, my senses were overpowered the distinct sticky scent of Dave's spit, with the chocolate reduced to a residual flavour at best. I chewed and struggled but eventually swallowed as I looked up at the shirtless giant, who was finishing dusting fallen crumbs from his tits, pushing them into my bowl before he stood proudly with his hands on hips. "There that's good ay!" Dave smiled down. "Now if you'll excuse me, I got a gift for your brother for sticking me on babysitting duty." Unsure of his intentions, i watched nervously as his huge form turned to the side. To the rear were those terrifying massive mounds of his ass straining at his shorts, whilst his front clearly defined his stumpy bulge. His belly shook as he bent over and reached for my brothers pillow, dragging it to the edge of the bed. His flabby rugby body shook all over as he shifted to turn. His poor shorts strained as he squatted deep and slowly lowered his down to make contact with the unsuspecting bedding. The chunky form of the giant wiggled side to side, bearing down each time into the mattress. One hand gripped his smooth belly as his eye winced miles above. A deep, muffled noise squeaked out beneath him into the soft and fluffy pillow. The short blast then grew into a wet squelch of a long, drawn out fart. His fingers drummed at his belly with satisfaction as he chuckled with childish glee, standing upright. After a cautionary check that he hadn't stained the pillow, the brutish Titan carelessly threw the pillow back to its nesting place at the head of the bed. He turned and began to leave, arching a thick thigh to the side and shaking it. His fat cheeks sloppily swinging and slapping at each other. The release of the pillow and playfully shake of the leg allowed for the foul scent of his rancid beer fart to escape into the cramped room. As the sour, eggy stench hit my nostrils I immediately dry heaved into my mouth. "You sick bast-" was all I could muster. Immediately regretting it as the retreating giant stopped in his tracks with a pricked ear. His huge form stomped hurriedly to the desk, rummaging around violently. I cowered back as he removed something from the drawer and pounded heavily towards me. With a thud to my environment, his huge gut pressed against the glass as he loomed over me like a horrific, undulating chubby rugby mountain. An angry gust of air rushed from his nose, across his body and through me before his stumpy hand slowly unfurled to reveal the device. "Whoa" I said, backing up. "Sorry for calling you" I had no time to explain or recant as the Man gripped the delicate edge of the bowl with one hand, and huge paw holding the device plunged in and zapped me. I yelped in pain and fear as I was changed to a measly 8th of an inch. My tiny voice becoming inaudible in its screams as his huge form stretched ever outward with a smug, demeaning smirk across his face. "sick bastard, ay?" He roared, reverberating they room. "let's just see how sick this bastard can be then" he finished in his normal tone, with a calculated venom in his tone, dripping off his tongue. Gripping the device, he lowered it to the bedside before me. Separated cruelly by the glass between us. The enormous gut was spread across the glass before me, the juicy pink skin squishing his sporadic tummy hairs and treasure trail painfully against the clear wall. With a sickening slurp the oily, sweaty gut pulled off, snapping away with a slight elasticated jiggle. His now planetary form stomped to turn around on the spot, like a rotating land mass, the huge undulating hills of his tummy and love handles shook heavily and violently as he twisted. Two huge hands pulled up and locked his thumbs into the waistband of his footy shorts The massive ass that strained the tight nylon shorts were suddenly and violently released, exposing the smooth milky cheeks. His flat feet ground into the floor below as the cheeks alternated flexing to push himself backwards. In abject horror I recoiled backwards also, tripping into the wad of tissue that mad my bedding, now an entire hill to me. The fresh linen smell of the tissue was sure to be short lived as Dave's pushy fingers reached back and gripped the cheeks, pulling them slowly apart. The inner lining of wiry, oily hairs surrounded the pink shiny skin that led to the stained brown orifice of the disgusting man. The fatty cheeks lowered down, rolling over the lip of the bowl in an almost liquid like state, forming a perfect seal which radiated an intense heat and stench into the confined space. Pleading was useless. I tried to wrap myself up in the tissue as best I could, buy the pucker above flexed and contracted menacingly. The glass bowl groaning sharply like cracking ice as it struggled to support the straining brutes weight. The huge anus above strained and pushed almost taunting me with ravenous kisses. In the distance beyond my view, his rotund rugby gut distended to release a foul, steamy fart from the depths of his bowels. The bowl was immediately filled with a wet humidity of eggy, proteiny gas. The beer fuelled emission rushed through his sweaty crack, over his matted and slick ass hairs and out to the bowl. The clear glass was immediately dogged as my nose and lungs were stung. I waited for the stench to disappeared after the asshole snapped shut. But to my horror, the fatty cheeks retained their seal over the tank. A deep ominous chuckle was heard from above, followed by a hefty mechanical CLANK! As a blinding yellow light illuminated the sky. Looking up, past the shadow of Dave's gargantuan ass, he had turned ben's bedside light on, unleashing it's unyielding light and sharply rising heat. The cruel bastard was trying to baste and cook me with his fart! I screamed and howled, my tiny inaudible voice unable to overcome the insurmountable odds of the sadistic giants trap. The heat, humidity and stench were unforgiving as the walls began to bead with foul moisture. The terrarium of terror worsened as a second, slower fart brahped out with a wet baritone splutter, a rain of disgusting slick oil sprayed out into the air. To avoid its coverage, I rolled over and sought to cocoon myself in the tissue. Wrapped up in its slim protection, I failed to feel the Titan release his suction on the tank and stand. Feeling the wet sweaty sensation between his cheeks, Dave alternated his weight on either foot to grind the slippery mounds. Looking down, he saw the solution and reached for the wad of tissues in the tank. A meaty paw enveloped me and pulled me to the freedom outside the tank. Unbeknownst to me, the huge Titan lifted a leg and slammed his foot on the bed, spreading his wet cheeks wide. With no visibility, I began to claw at the layers of tissue I had surrounding myself with. With a struggle, I managed to create a small port hole I was able to wedge my face through. In what was a stupid move on my part, my face was stuck and exposed as I saw the horrific dripping canyon of his ass. I tried to retreat to no avail as the handful of tissue was swung hurriedly past the spread cleft of the cheeks, and into the underside of the salty, hairy nut sac of the god. The same wrinkly scrotum that housed the mighty cum that almost drowned me previously, now dangled between the sweaty thighs as I was slammed into it. My face was immediately smeared by the foul concoction of Dave's masculine body odour musk. It only got worse as he slowly dragged backwards with increasing pressure. The oily film changing consistency and stench as I was dragged along the shiny, hairy perineum before being dragged upwards to the drenched pucker. My face was completely smothered by the slick, oily shithole. Dave's foulest scents were smeared across my face, his fingers behind me increasing pressure into the soft wrinkled wall as they formed concentric circles to cover as much surface as possible. The tissue around me grew wet and was stained yellow from the disgusting residue. I vomited over myself to only add to the cacophony of scents. By Devine intervention I was dragged upward, out through the inner lining of oily hairs until freedom blessed my skin. The huge hand scrunched the paper into a dense ball and let it fall unceremoniously back into the tank, rolling until it rested against the cup cake. I struggled to pull myself free from the damp, softened tissue mass in time to see Dave bend fully over once more to collect his shorts. His anus giving me an almost wink of dominance as it said goodbye to me before being bound by his tiny shorts. The man himself also turned and smirked, tilting the lamp above me to continue you radiate and baste me in his filth. I slumped down in exhaustion and watched as he made his way to the door. Once leaving, he backed up slowly and smirked. "And one more present for Ben to come home to". As he let a resounding wet fart splutter out and cloud the air of the doorway, sealing it in for his roommate to suffer later, and me to be further more consumed by now.
---------------------------------------
9PM – BEN'S SPECIAL FRIEND
---------------------------------------
The room was left in silence as sun slowly passed through the sky and set into the dark night. Bryan struggled to sleep as the warm light of the lamp radiated down with an uneasy strength. He looked out to see the device, the source of all this pain and torture sat tauntingly on the other side of the inescapable glass tank. Across the room, the old digital clock clicked its red light numbers over nine o'clock as the door handle rattled once more. Bryan sat up uneasily, unsure of which giant would be entering this time. To his shock, the room was entered by a petite, stunning stranger. The young date entered the room and was immediately accosted by the stale stench of eggy fart that lingered in the doorway. The vile stench of Dave's ass failing to dissipate in the enclosed room. They shook their head as their face scrunched up "oh god what the fuck is that?" Ben, following close behind, thought quickly on his feet and justified the prank he had suffered many times before "uhh sorry Jamie, its just my room is so close to bedroom, Dave musta made an omelette or something." He slurred with an evident drunkenness in his voice from the cocktails they had shared across the night. The answer was flimsy but seemed to allay their concerns as they pulled him in close by the waistband of his jeans and they plunged their tongues into each other's mouths. Bryan couldn't help but watch the enormous show as the two giants writhed into each other. The tiny voyeur kept his eyes on the stranger, trying to avoid any reference to his horny brother, but as he had learned, fate saw to it that this would not last. The two amorous giants held each other and ravenously kissed and pawed at each other to pull their tops off, their feet navigating through messy room in an almost waltz as they neared closer to the bed, and as it was, the bedside that Bryan's tank sat atop. Bryan's hand gripped at his own dick through his shrunken pants instinctively as the stranger's jeans were lowered. In a sharp swing, the giants twirled to switch positions, and the shrunken man's view was swiftly replaced by the tight jeans clutching his brothers ass as he rested his ass against the tabletop, his stupor forgetting his brothers location on it. Bryan reacted in disgust as the huge, firm ass filled his vision like a giant drive in cinema. Worse yet, the huge ass exuded a classic aroma of Ben's ass as the bath seemingly had no effect to clean the stench imbued in the dense hair of the ass. In the distance, Bryan noticed Jamie's hair as it lowered downwards as they moved onto their knees. The noisy slurping of their kissing ceased, and a heavy clanking of metal broke the silence as their slender fingers undid the giant man's fly. The waistband of Ben's jeans fell slack and sagged, before he rose slightly up and helped pull them down to his ankles. Bryan stumbled back as the familiar blue undies with classic skid mark loomed over him once more. The waistband of the undies slid down slightly to show his coin slot to the tiny trapped viewer behind him as his special guest pulled the front of his underwear down, allowing his thick engorged tool to slap outwards. The quiet room was suddenly filled with the disgusting wet slurps as Jamie to the cock and began to pleasure Ben thoroughly. Up above, Bryan saw his brothers head arch back. His knees weakened as he rested against the bedside again, one hand reaching back and knocking his tissue box and several other items off as he gripped the edge, shaking Bryan's bowl about and nudging it closer to the side. His other hand massages his dates head as he moaned. "Oh yeah, oh yeah fuck" his eyes rolled back and gently closed as he was lost in the blowjob and let slip. "Yeah take it, Joel" Ben softly whispered, his eyes jutting open as he realised what he had just said aloud. The slurping stopped as Jamie recoiled and asked up to Ben "What did you just say?" Shocked in his own right, Ben stammered "oh uh umm I said 'Play with my hole' yeah?" The eager date bit their lip and nodded "only if you repay later" Ben rose up once more as his underwear was yanked clean off. Bryan covered his mouth to yelp as the bare hairy ass jiggled before him. The wet slurping commenced once again and the bare cheeks slowly spread and contracted as Ben gently humped. The ass crack was gently exposed and hidden with each thrust, and was soon accompanied by two sets of fingers, which wrapped around the muscley cheeks, gripping palms into the ass and digging into the juicy fat. The hairy crack was slowly peeled apart fully, the rank sweaty centre exuding a distinct foul stench that wafted behind him directly to Bryan's nostrils. Gagging, Bryan foolishly looked up to see a manicured finger traverse the curvature of the cheek and into the dark rancid depths. The knuckles disappeared into the dark hairs as the fingertip nudged against the firm, tight hole. The finger made gentle circles around the wrinkled orifice, before pushing in forcefully to the shock and pleasure of the already moaning giant. Ben shuddered and moaned in a mixture of agony and ecstasy as he felt a digit within him for the first time. Hid tight hole aches whilst his cock raged and his prostate throbbed. He felt himself almost reaching climax and pulled their off abruptly. Their finger was pulled out with a sharp slurp, accompanied by slobbering slurp of their mouth as they left the cock. Ben guided Jamie upwards and engaged in another kiss, putting aside the taste of his own cock on their lips, he moved them onto his poorly made bed. Stepping out of his underwear around his ankles. Ben towered over Bryan without recognising him, the soft lamplight illuminating the undulating details of his muscles and showing the sheer size of his engorged enormous cock to the tiny man. Ben's date readjusted their position until back of Jamie's head hit the pillow, and the poor date's nostrils were assaulted by a puff of eggy stench similar to that which they were greeted with. "Oh is your housemate cooking again?" Jamie asked. To which Ben replied "I dunno, but daddy's hungry" as he climbed atop and straddled his date, casting the sheets over his head and disappearing underneath. Bryan watched the moving mound of obscured man as a deep, hungry slurping commenced from his brother. Jamie arched involuntarily and gripped the pillow in ecstatic moans. Bryan was forced to listen to the vocal moans as Ben saw to pleasuring his date beside him. The act lasting almost ten minutes before Ben came back up for air. Ben crawled out from under the covers and stumbled towards the bedside. Bryan was in terrified awe as his brothers immense naked form heaved with breathlessness, beading with sweat through his dense body hair, travelling down to his enormous throbbing cock which pushed out horrifically towards the terrified little man. Looking up, Bryan hoped he could make eye contact with his brothers face. Ben however, wasn't looking to the tabletop as he yanked the bedside drawer open. Retrieving a square metallic square, he lifted it to his face and tore it violently with his teeth, before spitting it out in the direction of the wastebin on the ground beside the bedside. Retrieving a bottle of lube also, Ben unfurled a cream coloured condom, rolling it down his veiny, jolting dick. With a hurried manner he tossed the remaining packet and bottle in the bin, and returned to the bed. Jamie felt Bens strong, hairy arms scoop around their waist before being flipped onto their stomach. The moaning face as pushed into the pillow úntil it surrounded their entire face. The vile stench of Dave's fart had festered and baked into the fibres of the pillowcase as the poor undeserving date began to inhale the fumes. Jamie's nostrils and lungs stung, causing them to heave and groan at the disgusting scent. It was at this time that Ben also held their body with firm arms as his cock began to enter them. As Jamie groaned into the pillow, Ben mistook the noise for moans of pleasure and held them firm to continue. He adjusted his body and straddled the date from behind, resting a hand on Jamie's upper back as they were caught in the pleasure of their body and repulsion of their senses. Bryan couldn't help but watch in awe the pornographic display. His brothers admittedly firm body was contorted into an almost Grecian statue like Hercules as he held his date with passion, care and dominance. His date however, struggled to escape the consuming stench of the sullied pillow, flailing their arms around wildly to escape. Bryan was so absorbed at the sight of his brother, he failed to notice the huge swinging hand that whipped to the site, knocking the fish tank. Already on the edge of the nightstand, the tank was toppled over. Bryan's tiny body was flung to the side as the enormous cupcake came rolling towards him like Indiana Jones. His feet had no chance of escaping it as the still glistening spit covered interior of the cake rolled over him, carrying him out of the tank and through the air, before landing with a silent crash into the wastebasket below. Ben noticed the crash of the tank and released his pressure, leaning over to re-right the tank, unaware it had lost its passenger. Ben smiled and let Jamie move to a comfortable position, before both smiled and pulled the covers over to finish the job. Bryan groaned in pain from the impact as his brother moaned in pleasure in the distance. The two obscured giants slapping their bodies together violently as they engaged in the lustful, carnal act of two horny gods. The bed squeaked under the weight of the two, as Ben's percussive thrusts repeatedly rammed it against the wall. In the depths of the bin, Bryan was using his own strength to pull out of the sticky cupcake with a slurp. --- Finding his balance, he was disgusted as he found himself drenched in Dave's old spit once more. He looked up at the towering arena of the waste bin, tiny detailed in the plastic gave him hope for foot holes to make his escape from. --- The shadows of the two lovers danced across the ceiling miles beyond, illuminated by the bedside lamp. Bryan watched as their two dark forms both stretched outwards, accompanied by two synchronised roars as they climaxed together. The giants slumped atop each other, their shadows disappearing from view as Ben collapsed into the bed beside his date. As the room quietened down to the slow, heaving breaths of the giants, Bryan decided to take action to escape his new predicament. He gingerly slid across the mounts of debris, moving past the large cupcake, he found himself reaching for footing on an apple core, but sinking into a soft, gooey texture as the rotten core had been left in there for days. With a schluck! He managed to retrieve his foot sans shoe and tumbled backwards, falling down the garbage dump pile. --- His tiny form being significant enough as he looked up to see the mountain of trash come tumbling forward like an avalanche. He howled out for help as the massive rubbish piled on top of him with immeasurable weight. He groaned as he shoved some used tissues and tags off him and began to climb back to the surface. Like a kid on the jungle gym he used the unique architecture of the discarded items to clamber upwards. --- As he neared the top, Bryan reached out to grip a large white barbell like object, feeling the solid, cotton texture he put his weight on it to pull himself up. However, the item shifted and slid out, slapping him with a chunky, sticky goop that reeked of a foreign, cheesy odour. The bulb of the barbell was almost as long as him, as Bryan's right side was slammed by the soft squishy foam and stuck to it. Bryan struggled as the sticky substance smeared from his mouth to over his ears and side of his head. His own body heat caused the adhesive to begin to melt slightly. The waxy substance soon began to melt, dribbling into his mouth. He struggled to huff and spit to remove the disgusting substance as the horrific flavour coated his tastebuds. With a panicked grunt he pulled his body away from the bar, the adhesive substance stretching and holding him tight like tar. He yelped at the sharp pulling of his short hair and cheek, threatening to tear both off. With an almighty shove he snapped himself off the impossible sticky object, ripping his skin raw and tender. As he rubbed at his jaw, and side of his head, he felt smooth and clean as he looked down to see the enormous object tumble further down the pile To his disgust, the barbell was bookended by two wads of cotton, which had been smeared, twirled and caked in a foul golden green wax from his brother's ear. Bryan wanted to heave as he realised, he had just had that foul device suctioned to his pathetic face. Not wanting to see what else this bin had in store for him, he began to ascend to the nearby freedom above. Reaching the top of the heap, he collapsed in relief as the slightly fresher air wafted into his lungs. The glass of the fishbowl reflected the light of the lamp, and in the distance Bryan could see the reflection of the damn device sitting, mocking him. Looking to find a vantage point, he mapped out a path to navigate across the mount of rubbish to ascend the nightstand and retrieve the device. With his safety in his sight, Bryan stepped forward, however as he did so, his foot pressed down on a slick metallic surface that slipped underneath his footing, causing him to fall back onto his ass. --- Looking down at the surface beneath him, he shuddered as he saw it was the iconic golden helmet of a Trojan. Bryan realised the danger he was truly in, atop an empty condom wrapper in a waste bin. And where there was a wrapper, there was sure to be its contents to follow. --- It was in that moment tiny Bryan felt two immense thuds. The sheer scale and intensity were unmistakably that of his brother's feet hitting the floor. The material beneath him shook as the footfalls shook again. A groggy eyed Ben stomped into view, and Bryan leapt up and down calling for his brothers attention, hoping for the giant to save him. However his brother was completely oblivious as raised a free hand to rub at this tired eyes, and the tiny man's reduced size failed to make enough noise to alert the groggy, exhausted man. --- Worse yet, as the giant reach his position towering over the wastebin, the yellow light illuminated his entirety, dancing through his arm hair and torso, as well as down to his dense pubes which cropped a deflating, fat cock. As he took in the sight, Bryan's heart sank and stomach dropped. Within his brother's large calloused hand, a bloated, used condom dangled as Ben carried to dispose it with a look of disgust on his face. --- Seeing the reflection in the tank of the device way above, the tiny man mused to himself that his rescue was so close if it were not for the careless obstruction of his brother. --- His eyes drifted from the glass tank to the enormous hand The huge fingers casually and uncaringly released the slippery rubber condom. The gigantic rubber balloon flapped about as it fell like the Hindenburg airship. Its sheer volume of its cargo containing thick, viscous cum gave it an incredible weight as it hurtled downwards with an unavoidable speed. Bryan was only able to muster a miniscule sigh of "Oh god no! for fucks sake" SPLAT! The juicy condom landed with an almighty squelch atop the rubbish pile, upending and spewing its contents all over the tiny man. The thick rubber poured out with an almost unending flood of sour, salty jizz. --- Bryan gagged and coughed and tried to escape to the disgusting pool of cum as he screamed upwards. His cries opening his mouth to absorb the foul disgusting taste of his brother's virile juices as they poured through his mouth and into his gullet. Breaking through the surface tension of the white load, he gasped for fresh air and called out to the enormous room above. Wiping his eyes and looking up, the last sight he saw was his uncaring brother shuffling back towards the bed, his huge hips bending as he reached over to click the lamp off. --- In an instant, the tiny man was plunged into a horrific darkness, leaving him completely trapped and smothered in his brother's thick, manly seed. ---
---------------------------------------
9AM – DAWN OF THE SECOND DAY
BRYAN's POV
---------------------------------------
In the darkness, I was immobilised, but I did not sleep. I sat there,
atop the top of the trash pile like a cherry on the disgusting icing of a filthy cake. Sitting there, I knew I was so close to the device on the tabletop above yet so far away from freedom. My mind wandered, drifting to a dark place. if this were to be how my first 24 hours would go, just what did the rest of my time hold in store for me. Surely their care and consideration would only reduce as they learn how much I can withstand under the misguided grossness of Ben, and the torturous tutelage of Dave. Would this last a week, a month, or more? Could this be a permanent arrangement, them refusing to believe my genuine claims of not returning to the army and keeping me as a pet, or worse an object as part of their filthy bachelor pad. I continued to paw at the seemingly never-ending supply of gloopy cum as it refused to unstick from my body and I wondered, would I be merely a passenger in my brother's life now? Giving up my job, my dreams, my loves and hope for family, only to suffer an endless succession farts and cum whilst my enormous captors live their life with an parade of dates and fuckbuddies to satisfy their whims where I could not? Not wanting to suffer such a diminished life, I wiped the tiny tear from my eye and began to plan my escape. After hours of peeling myself out of the thick, slowly drying cum. I nervously but determinedly scurried my way to the edge of the bin. With only my own breathing and the drunken snoring of Ben in the distance, the trek was a long and lonely slog. Gripping the tiny foot and hand holds, I was able to navigate my way over the seemingly insurmountable wall. My feet made contact with the dusty floor as I surveyed my direction, towards my brother's bed. But as I made my way, I felt the ground shake again. Beyond the bed, Ben's special friend made their way around the room, collecting their clothes and belongs that had been thrown around the room. Their speed was so rapid I had no time to react as a big, bare foot came hurtling down and crashing around me. The enormous guest barely felt me as they leant over and kissed Ben's sleeping forehead as he snored. Before they left, feeling my body as if it were a piece of dirt between their toes, they scrapped their foot twice to dislodge me. I screamed as the huge, hard foot slammed onto the ground with intense, earth cracking percussion. My tiny body ached as I was smothered by their clean yet smelly foot as it smothered my entirety. The intense pressure causing my eyes to bulge and my lungs to ached as the simple footfalls served to bear down with immeasurable pressure. As the foot kicked upwards the third time, they acted as an inadvertent saviour, flinging me through the air and onto the tangled sheets. I landed with a thud beside Bens ankle. A tired yawn rang out from his lungs as he began to slowly awaken as his guest left, closing the door behind them. Knowing how dangerous this location at his feet could be, I gripped the sheets and sped my tiny feet upwards to his face. Not wanting a repeat of Dave on the couch, I swiftly passed his thighs, waist and stomach, all covered by his thin sheet, before racing upwards to the edge of his pillow. A distinct pungent body odour wafted out from his exposed armpit and tangled hair as I positioned myself in his line of sight. His closed eyes fluttered as his lips smacked, and slowly parted in another yawn. A ghastly gust of sour morning breath rushed out like a hurricane over me. My lungs gagged at the rotting stench of unbrushed teeth and beer soaked breath. His eyes dilated and contracted as he woke to see me before him. "Oh hey lil Bry!" He smiles calmly, "whatcha doing outta your tank? And so small at that!" I lept up and down with glee as he had recognised me. I emphatically swung my arms to the direction of the device atop the bedside, and pointed upwards. Ben's pit spread out even further as his hand slapped, reaching for the device. The putrid pit giving out even more salty, sweaty odour to punish my senses. Grumbling, he struggled to focus on the device and aimed it at me. In an instant, the world changed once more. --- The lint of the bedsheets grew to boulders as the fibres turned to ropes. --- I struggled to take in the enormity of the galactic man as he sprawled in his bed. --- A huge rippled finger, the size of a skyscraper, reached down and prodded me. --- An all encompassing roar shook the world as I could not distinguish the sounds of his voice as he called out "WHOOPSIE" The bastard had shrunk me! The finger was soon replaced by a spaceship of metal which whites and zapped again. The foreign landscape fell down around me as I was rushed upwards with a sickening lurch. My head spun and my stomach almost upended as was grown to 10 inches tall. Bens supportive hand cupped next from behind "Sorry bro had it on wrong setting, god that woulda been scary. One wrong gust and you'd be lost on me forever!" he thought aloud as he absent mindedly rubbed his fingers through the tangled mess of chest hair between his pecs. The hand holding me pulled my tiny body up to the valley between those very pecs as he pulled me close as he laid on his back. Holding me close I felt his hand clutching me like kid would hold a teddy bear, or more aptly an action figure. His chest inflated once more as he groaned "oh that was a good night, sorry you had to watch it though Bry Fry" he said as he rubbed his eyes. Speaking aloud to himself, Ben mused "now let's get back to sleep hey buddy?" as his huge form rolled over. The two muscle mountains of pecs smothered me powerfully as I was crushed between the chunky chest muscles. The rising lungs and crushing pressure of chest slowly guided me towards sleep. Through his own tired breaths, he softly and calmly muttered "Tell you what, I'm glad they left early though, I've been holding this in all night". Knowing exactly what he meant did little to prepare me as his tired face softly scrunched, his stubbled lips pursed, and his distant asshole exploded violently with a long, dry fart. PPPFFFWWOORRT! With a satisfied grin, his face relaxed "ahh yeah that's the shit." He sighed, noticing my shock as he smiled "what?! I always used to love giving you Dutch ovens when we were kids" As he pulled the sheet up over his chest, trapping me further in the sour, stinking circus tent of foul methane. My eyes wept at the painful stench, as I wondered how I had endured so much in such little time, and worse, how much more was to come.

▲SHRINK▲▲ UNKNOWN▲▲SHRINK▲
19
▼SHRINK▼▼ UNKNOWN▼▼SHRINK▼

-----------------------------------—-
THE MORNING AFTER
Bryan's POV
---------------------------------------
Following the torturous first twenty four hours, my life became a repeated onslaught of horrific experiences, too numerous to count. They ranged from the cruel and disgusting actions of Dave whenever he was drunk, to the gross and misguided playfulness of Ben as he tried his best to fulfil his role as big brother. Whilst these experiences caused significant anguish to my tiny body, I tried to maintain my resilience and hope that I would make it out of here in one piece. Soon, Ben began to see the fruits of his labour, as my demands and wishes to be released slowly began to be chipped away and reduce. Ben, proud of his achievement, sought to work on developing his shrinking device even more. What was once a makeshift jumble of plastic and cords was refined into a convenient key-ring style device. Through his practising, the refined design was soon repeated in limited numbers and passed on to those he trusted. One day, when resting in my tank, I heard the familiar voice of our Cousin Cameron enter into the living room that housed me. Not wanting to face the embarrassment of more of my own family seeing me like this, I made sure to make myself hidden as I watched in shock as my brother handed over his horribly powerful device to our excited cousin. "This is great man, will make my luggage next to nothing and save me so much on my trip." Cameron explained, before the two giants sat down and discussed his trip to Europe he had planned. The first stop was to be old London town, staying in a cute traditional pub of the King and Moon. Finishing his beer, Ben gave him the final disclaimer and instructions of the device, before letting him leave and commence his trip Abroad. For a while, he was the last visitor I saw, and my life became consumed by the brutish ways of my brother and Dave, their masculine energy and habits taking over my life and leaving me ever more isolated from reality. That was of course until one fateful workday, when I would finally be introduced to the world at my tiny size
-----------------------------------—-
THE MORNING COMMUTE
---------------------------------------
TUNK! Bryan was woken up by the wrapping of Ben's hairy knuckles against the glass of his tank atop the kitchen counter. Lifting his head to see the source, he was greeted with the familiar abdomen of his older brother. His hairy stomach converged into a rounded "V" shape pointing down to his manhood below. The dense hair of his stomach descended into an even darker and deeper forest of wild black pubes that cropped out over the edge of his weeks-old towel what was wrapped loosely around his waist. Bryan's eyes followed his torso all the way past his muscled, hairy pecs to his stubbled jaw. His hair on his hair was messed up to one side from his sleeping position, a trail of drool apparent to the side of his lips. His eyes fluttered; half closed in a dazed sleep as he slightly wobbled on the spot. His pink lips parted as he spoke "Wakey wakey bro!" He said, "It's take your oh ah" his lips pulled apart wide as his eyes clenched in a powerful yawn. A strong wind of foul morning breath rushed down into my bowl. A stray string of spittle shot across the air and splattered with little ceremony in the bowl "Your runt to work day" he said to finish off, snapping his jaw shut. From above, a tiny shrunken duffle bag as dropped through the opening before the giant turned to leave. His body shook the room as he shuffled his way to the bathroom. His barely strung towel was dropped lazily before he reached the door, giving the miniscule brother an unwarranted and unwanted view of his hirsute, bulbous ass cheeks grinding the dense thicket of hair between. Bryan dug through the shrunken bag to find a tiny collared shirt and black jeans. Stepping into them, he then pulled on his shoes on in preparation of the day. His busied eyes caught an enormous dark hair and tanned skin blur as the naked form of Ben darted from hallway to his bedroom. The glimpse Bryan was forced to catch was of his flaccid dick swinging quickly as his juicy cheeks shuddered rapidly before the door slammed behind him. The smaller man waited patiently in my fishbowl, snacking on a breakfast cracker to build up my energy. What exited that room shocked him to his very core. A pair of shiny black dress shoes stomped out into the hall towards me. They were draped over by a pair of grey suit trousers which hugged a pair of muscular legs and thighs tightly. The trousers were adorned by a shiny black belt which sat tightly to appropriately to pinch in a tucked in, crisp white shirt. The buttoned shirt as smartly folded at the sleeves to reveal two hairy forearms whilst defining a bulging set of biceps and shoulders. The neck of the shirt remained open giving inside into the dense wirey coils of his chest hair. The image was completed by a stubbled jaw that was sharply tamed and wavy hair that had been waxed into a sharp and respectable hair style. "Eh eh, what do you think bro? "Bryan's now disturbingly sharply dressed brother said, spinning on the spot to reveal his tight pants crawling hungrily up the crack of his ass, giving clear definition of his firm cheeks and tight underwear that lay taught behind them. "I scrub up well hey" Ben boomed, as his brother felt weirdly enthralled to see those beastly glutes so tightly wrapped in his trousers. The huge suit giving his ass a perky and prominent 'shelf' that stuck out firm and proud. Beyond that, Bryan was absolutely gobsmacked at the sight of, dare he say, a very professional Ben. "Yeah Joely, got me a gig at his work. We're cubicle buddies how great is that?!" He said as he made his way into the kitchen. "so he can keep ya company too when I'm busy or taking a shit on company time or whatever" he said, snapping his fingers proudly.
His huge body strode over to the fridge, opening it and bending in to reach for something. One could practically hear the threads of his trousers groaning as they were pulled right his bulbous ass as he bent over. From the tiny's vantage point, the distinct lines of his tight underwear made noticeable mounds at the seams. His huge back flexed as he returned upright with a Tupperware container in hand. Inside contained his protein breakfast of six hard boiled eggs and spinach. In his other hand, a chilled tall protein shake was held. He used his hip to shut the door and made his way over to me. His huge form loomed above, turning to sit. Bryan instinctively flinched as Ben lowered his heavy weight and rested his ass against the counter beside him to have his breakfast. His shelf-like butt slowly spread out across the top of the bench like pouring lava before being tightly contained by his clothes. Up above, the ravenous man didn't bother with utensils as he used his fingers to cram the eggs and spinach violently into his mouth. His lips smacking open as the white and yellow eggs were crammed in while before being mashed into a crumbly paste before being swallowed into the depths of his hungry maw. In between enormous bites, his strong hand gripped his chilled protein shaker and raised it to his mouth. With successive deep gulps, the thick milky liquid sloshed into his mouth. Two stray droplets cascading into his stubble before being licked up rapidly by his wet pink tongue, before he returned to consuming his eggs. When he was finished, he stood up and licked his fingers to retrieve any stray morsel of food, before quickly and carelessly wiping his hand on the seat of his pants. He moved his tightly bound form with relative ease as he slung his gym bag over one shoulder, then crammed his phone into one pants pocket and keys and wallet into the other, before turning and reaching for his smaller brother. The shrunken man shrieked as the fingers, still glistening with residual spit from before, raced towards him violently and collected him upwards. Despite being handled more than enough times, each lift was a world shaking lurch that he had not yet grown accustomed too. Ben held Bryan to his face and pursed his lips, his voice so close and now deafening as he boomed "now where to put you? You okay to go in my gym bag?" Bryan of course shook his head vehemently "Dude not I don't wanna go near your stinking sneakers, keep me close" He patted his brother's head "alright alright alright I heard ya. Back pocket it is" Ben beamed with pride. Bry's jaw dropped "No dude what about the front?!" he squeaked in shock The little brother's protests were met with a shaking head "if you're with my phone your tiny skin might press the buttons and mess it up" he explained "any my wallet and keys might cut you up, i don't want that for my bug bro" Bryan scowled as he was called that but knew protesting would be futile. Bryan held his breath as his body was swung downwards like a rollercoaster, before stopping abruptly before his ass cheek. His fingers pulled the seemingly painted-on pocket barely out to push him in. His lungs groaned as he was squeezed into the tight space. The firm and taut pocket material pushed him hard up against the juicy bouncy wall of ass behind. It was like being squeezed up against a gigantic jumping castle. The larger brother's strong determined fingers were unrelenting in cramming Bryan into the pocket. With pressure all around him, he looked up to the retreating fingers as they left him deep and mangled, just like a discarded pair of headphones. The pressure only increased as he started walking. The gelatinous wall behind Bryan tensed up powerfully as his leg pushed off towards the door. His miniscule stomach leapt as the wall of glute ascended skyward before slamming down powerfully. He felt his bones shake as the adjacent cheek reciprocated to the powerful scratching sound of polyester cotton rubbing against itself within the crack of the giant. His gait was calm and casual, but still a rollercoaster for the tiny man. He bounded down the stairs of his building, not realising how his slight movements resulted in shaking his passenger violently up and down behind him. As Ben reached the fresh air of the outside world and strode down the bustling streets, Bry began to feel claustrophobic trapped within his pocket. Squirming, and against the slamming tide of ass fat, he managed to wedge himself upwards towards the opening and freedom of fresh air. The tiny flushed face ended up pushed against the solid jiggling wall of his ass, the tiny nostrils becoming well aware of his unmistakable odour as it flooded his lungs. No amount of showering could remove the stench of his sweaty, hairy ass. He barely felt him as the shrunken military man pushed off and turned around. Bryan's arms flopped over the lip of the pocket, his face taking in the fresh air as he dangled like a rag doll. He gasped to relish in the fresh air as he looked up at enormous people hurrying about on their daily commute. Enormous groins came racing at him with terrifying speed and size before narrowly passing by as the crowd swarmed around Ben during his brisk walking. Bryan's eyes were below waist level, and as such were forcibly transfixed by the groin high view of the enormous men surrounding him. The big swinging and jostling bulges of men were in all manner of outfits from form fitting business suits, to tracksuit pants, to jeans and heavy-duty construction khaki as they tormented him like a horrific parade of giants. The light dimmed as Ben entered the train station and the crowd increased ten-fold. Ben stepped onto the platform and into the densely packed carriage as he manoeuvred his way into the crowd. Bryan looked up with a gulp as an enormous, muscled businessman in his forties made a direct line towards Ben's back. He wanted to scream, but at the same time maintain anonymity as the huge bulge of the man became apparent under his light grey suit as he squished up against my brother. The outline of his cock was clearly defined under his fly as the crowd shoved into carriage and pushed against the man, forcing his bulge to be rammed until the tiny, exposed face. Bryan couldn't help but grimace as he tried to turn his face to either side to try and reduce his exposure to the manhood. The tiny mouth and lungs were filled as the air became rancid with the distinct man musk and faint scent of piss that exuded the businessman's groin. Bryan's tiny movements must have irritated the giant man, --- as a huge set of fingers came down into view and jostled the car sized cock before him. --- Looking up, the giants admittedly handsome face yawned as he stared off into the distance as he uncaringly scratched at his bulge, completely unaware of the tiny voyeur's position. Bryan felt sick to his stomach that his brother was totally oblivious as to the situation he had put him in. the huge bulge of the giant was raised up and let go to flop heavily down. A miniscule movement to the outside world was like a breaching whale to the tiny prone man. The more it moved, the more its stale musky scent of middle-aged beefcake wafted out to choke the tiny brother. With an almighty jolt, the train carriage shuddered to a stop, the flaccid bulge squishing powerfully into the equally juicy ass cheek of Ben. Wedged between the two men, the seconds felt like hours as the tiny guy held his breath and begged for reprieve. Finally, the almighty ringing of the door alarm rang out as the train opened and the tiny could feel the almighty footsteps of the commuters exiting and the carriage emptying. The relief was felt even more so when the businessman turned to leave also with an unceremonious sliding away from the prone tiny. The little man gasped for fresh air as watched as the giants' bulge twisted away. The tiny man's eyes went wide as he saw the doors closing and realising that the enormous musclebound manager was not leaving. The wall of groin was soon replaced by the firm manly muscle butt held under his tight trousers. The big cheeks pushed at their fabric even more so than his brothers. What Bryan wasn't prepared for was the giant reaching for his briefcase on the carriage floor between his size 13 business shoes. Bryan had no time to hold his breath as the man bent over rapidly. The huge, solid ass slammed over him completely, pressing up against my brother's own tight cheeks. He felt like a grape about to burst as the asses sandwiched him. A tiny gasp for fresh air escaped his lips as he was surrounded by hefty, stinking, ass cheeks. The foul, deep crevasse of the giant's crack exudes a foul, salty stench, one that could only be cultivated by his morning gym routine and poor wiping technique. Bryan's eyes began to burn as his head became dizzy from lack of oxygen. His exhausted soul almost left his body to laugh at the sight of his pathetic tiny body was crushed between the two businessmen's asses like a vice. Then, like a heralding horn of an angel, the train lurched to a stop and the door alarms rung out. Just as soon as it slammed into him, the huge unaware ass lifted off and granted him freedom but leaving him exasperated for air. His eyes were foggy and body aching as he watched the unaware businessman leave the carriage, his last sight was of the strong knuckles scratching at a tiny indent where the miniature man had been, the scratching fingers slightly jiggling the businessman's ass as if to send a cruel and cocky farewell. Still recovering, Bryan's stomach lurched as Ben slowly sauntered his way further into the carriage. Ben remained standing as he turned away from the seated commuters. Still dizzied, Bry drowsily looked up to see two giants sitting, now at eye level with him. The two giants were probably in their early twenties and had sweet angelic, twinky faces. One was blonde and the other brunette with piercings. As the brunette had his hand resting on the blonde's knee, it revealed to Bryan that they were a couple. Looking out, Bryan saw the blonde nudge his partner and gesture towards him. Rather than shock of the sight of a tiny man, they giggled with amusement at the predicament he was in. To his shock, the blonde reached forward with a slender hand and poked the underside of his chin as if one would tickle a puppy. Up above, Ben felt the eyes and attention on him as he secretly looked over his shoulder. Feigning ignorance, the big brother shifted on the spot. By readjusting his knees, the ass and the cheek containing me pushed out proud and firm. The tiny body below was stretched out flat, causing him to squeak in agony. The giant boys let even more giggles out at the sight of a seemingly unaware guy stretching his little stowaway passenger. After ten more minutes of Ben alternating this stance to torture him, Bryan was relieved to feel him move off the train. Looking out, the two boys waved kindly as the older brother disappeared onto the platform. A short walk later and Ben slipped into a cafe where he was greeted by his buddy Joel. Ordering their usual coffees, the brother failed to mention his tiny passenger's presence to his friend as they headed to the office together.
---------------------------------------
OFFICE DAZE
---------------------------------------
A short yet, for Bryan, torturous walk later, the two men reached their work. Standing in the lobby of their office, Joel was completely oblivious to his best friend holding his shrunken brother firm in his back pocket. As the elevator doors opened, the two men quietly entered the cramped space. "Level 21 yeah?" Ben confirmed as he pressed the button before returning shoulder to shoulder with his bud. The two stood in silence as the lift whirred upwards. As it passed the second floor, Ben's face turned to Joel with a sly smile. Slowly, a sharp, pungent eggy scent entered Joel's nostrils as he understood what Ben had just done. "Aw fuck! we've still got 19 floors to go!" Joel exclaimed as he grabbed his nose "Man I don't want that going in my coffee" he complained as he covered the lid with his thumb "what did you fucking eat bro?" He gagged aloud Ben smiled "Usual breakfast, 6 eggs and a protein shake bro. Gotta keep these guns large and in charge!" He replied, flexing a strong bicep against his tight sleeve of his business shirt and slapping it powerfully. His hand then reached over and playfully pinching Joel's nose with his hands. "Be thankful you're up here, check this out" he smiled as he reached into his back pocket, fishing around before withdrawing and presenting the limp, exhausted form of his tiny brother. Bryan was curled up against the huge palm, dry heaving from the foul noxious eggy fart.
Joel frowned "Aw dude you still haven't grown him back yet?" Before Ben could answer, the elevator doors dinged open and the two men walked out to their shared cubicle. Throwing their bags down and booting their computers, Ben let his limp brother roll onto the desktop as he slammed his ass in his chair. Joel took a seat next to him and frowned once more. "Dude, if my experience is anything to go by, don't leave him out in the open like that, anyone could nab him" Ben looked down with a smile "I spose you're right man, come here Bro" he replied warmly as he gently scooped his recovering brother up once more. "Gotta keep ya nice and safe" as he lowered his brother to the seat below, letting his tiny ass fall to the cushion between his legs. Bryan tumbled and fell against his brothers bulge before he was scooted swiftly into the darkness as Ben pulled his chair in and started to work. The tiny man fidgeted against the looming bulge of his brother as he rested against it like an enormous bean bag. Despite being nestled against his brothers' flaccid cock and balls, Bryan closed his eyes and tried to relax and wish for the rest of the day to be less eventful than the commute. After about an hour of working, Bryan was startled by a deep wet gurgle coming from the stomach above. "Yo Jowly can you keep an eye on him? That coffee's gone right through me" Ben asked as Joel nodded, watching his best friend scurry away to the gent's toilet. Wanting to keep Bryan safe, Joel calmly pushed the chair back under the desk and within eyesight. Ben burst nonchalantly into the men's room and ascended his porcelain throne. Scrolling through his phone he grunted and unloaded his coffee shit in a series of hefty logs. The fibrous logs gave way to a more liquid consistency. His own nose flinched at the foul smell he had created. Guffawing at his own stench he playfully waved at the air to dissipate the stink. Reclining back, he reached out to the toilet paper roll "ah paperwork time" he announced to a soft chuckled from cubicle next door. Wiping futilely at his densely hairy ass, he made a valiant effort but nowhere near well enough to keep his ass pristine. Looking down at the underwear stretched between his knees, he knew the poor blue material was destined for a fresh skid mark. Sliding them up with a proud snap, he redressed, flushed, and walked back out. Forgoing washing his hands, he made time to inspect his plump ass as it strained proudly at his work slacks and headed out into the main office, and returned to his desk next to Joel. "Whoa boy, that was a disastrous one bro. I'd give the little boys room till tomorrow to clear out if I were you" he said as he playfully wafted at his nose. He pulled the chair out once more and advised his little bro "Scooch Bry, Papa Ben is gonna take a seat" Bry didn't need to be warned twice as he looked up at the suit clad ass come hurtling down towards him. Leaping for the front of the seat, the cushion shook like an earthquake as his brother landed around him. Following a moment of regaining his composure, Bryan sniffed at the air. He glared up at the giant and punched at his leg "You sick fuck!" Bryan called up as the thick stench of shit clogged his nostrils "you stink like pure shit down here!" He called again. Ben hurried to hush him from his coworkers' hearing "Shhhh little bro, it's just when you're this hairy it's kinda hard to get it all, know" Ben explained down. This did little to quiet the man between his legs. So, Ben sighed "Fuck keep it down dude!" Bryan kept rambling and punching his giant brother. Ben shook his head down "Don't make me do this" but the tiny protestations gave him no choice. In one swift movement he lifted his thigh, grabbed his brother and shoved him under. The tiny man was smothered by his brother's immense leg as the noisy protests were snuffed out. Deep below him, Bryan could smell his brother's ass stink at a newly intensified scale. Underneath the seat of his ass, tiny Bryan fought and flailed as the disgusting stench surrounded him. Up above in the regular world, Ben sat playfully gyrating above his tortured brother. Joel sat with mouth agape at the sight of what he just witnessed "Dude!" He sneered in a harsh whisper. "Get him out now!" Ben glared at his friend but begrudgingly removed his now-trembling shrunken brother. "Fine, but you gotta take him" Ben retorted, handing Bryan over. Joel gingerly lowered the cowering boy between his own legs and gave him a gentle pat. Bryan hugged the soft bulge of Joel and took a deep breath. Gone was the sour stink of his brother, now replaced with the softer, cleaner musk of Joel. Up above, Ben our his headphones in and glowered into the screen, his face red in embarrassment and anger at his now nuisance of a shrunken brother. Joel tapped Ben on the shoulder "Mate I gotta head into a meeting with the big boss all afternoon, can you take care of your bro? Promise you won't be mean to him!" He said sternly. Ben rolled his eyes and agreed. As Joel left his chair, Ben smirked down "if you feel safer with your butt buddy Jowly's seat, you can stay there little fella" he said with a wink as he guided the chair under the desk and out of sight. Ben continued his workday without much disruption or notice from tiny Bryan until lunchtime. Ben pulled a box of old Chinese food out from his gym bag. With a cautious sniff, he made the decision to reheat the meal in the staff kitchen. "Yo Bry Fry, you okay under there for a bit?" Ben whispered in a hush, a measly squeak of OK came from his safe and secure brother. Ben stood up and took his lunch to reheat. In doing so, Ben passed the large janitor, Vik, in the doorway "Yo my man Vik! Didn't see you in the gym last week, How's today been?" He said with a high five "Really sorry but imma bout to mess up ya hard work in there after this" Ben joked as he indicated to the bathroom and his lunch in his other hand. Vik just smiled and shook his head in amusement. Reminding him of his life back home, he appreciated a man with command of his grossness. Ben spent the next ten minutes re-heating his meal and chatting up the new assistant in the break room, before consuming his spicy lunch and packing up. With a renewed spring in his step, Ben returned to his desk to spot Vik sitting at the chair beside his, at Joel's computer. "Uhhh Vik buddy whatcha doing there?" Vik smiled proudly and spun to face Ben. In a thick Russian accent dripping from his mouth he spoke "Oh Mr. Joel let's me use his compute when he not here. He away all after noons, so I books my holidays flights." Bens eyes travelled down to the brutes hefty bulge. Underneath the denim package. A tiny foot of Bryan laid splayed out like witch from the Wizard of Oz. Whilst in any other circumstance, Ben would find this hilarious, but a wave of worry came across his face. Gingerly sitting down he tried to work with an eye on his dangerously large new neighbour. After a few moments, Ben felt a nudge from the big guy's elbow. His strong broad bicep and triceps were covered in a dense coating of hair which scratched against Ben's shirt. "By the ways. You mess my workspace, I mess yours" He slyly smirked. A wincing eye a horrific forewarning as a deep, long rumble unleashed into the work seat. The foul, eggy stench baked into the seat below him, roasting the poor shrunken man. The first sharp stink of the fart hit Ben's nostrils and caused the normally strong stomached brother to wretch. Ben swallowed his breath to hold it, hoping to prevent the noxious gas from entering his lungs even further. Vik grinned and grabbed Ben around the shoulders, lifting his pit up in the process. The sour salty stench wafted out of the defined sweat patch of his tight polo. He shook Ben playfully "I told you to nots mess with man's like me" he released a grimacing Ben and reclined back. He emphatically wiggles his as into the seat more, bearing down on Bryan with immeasurable weight that made the tiny man feel like he was about to be obliterated. Up above, to the tiny man's relief, the brute leans forward and turned the computer off, before bracing on the arms of the computer chair and heaving his dense weight upwards with a satisfied groan. "All done! Sees you again soon!" Vik smiled, reaching down to grab Ben's stubbled jaw and turning it to make eye contact between the two. Ben coughed gagged as the stench slowly wafted up, unleashed even more as the big guy stood up, freeing the fouls sulphuric stench from underneath the broad ass of the Russian janitor. As Vik let his jaw go loose, Ben was made dizzy and his eyes watering. Through blurry vision he watched as the larger man smirked down with plump lips within his stubble and stomped off proudly. Ben braced on his desk as was feeling so horrendously sick to his stomach at his full size that he didn't even comprehend what it would be like for Bryan. His watering eyes went wide, Bryan! Looking down, Ben was horrified to see and empty seat beside him. With no luck he could not find his little brother. He quickly jumped and snapped around on the spot. Poking up like a nervous meerkat, Ben looked down the cubicles to see Vik stomping down the hallway. Squinting forcefully, Ben could see the janitor's tight jeans as they barely contained his fat rump. Right in the centre, the back of the tiny form of Bryan was wedged horrifically. Ben panicked as he could see his brother's tiny face crammed deep in the steaming Russian crack, he could almost hear his brother screaming into the stench ridden material between the giants monstrous ass cheeks. "Fuck!" Ben muttered and hurriedly sped down the hallway to the exiting brute. As Vik got to the bathroom, Ben caught him. "Yo Vik my man. Umm that was pretty good fart. Umm how bout we break the tie break. We can even step inside your office if you like!" He said as he cocked his head towards the men's room door. Vik grinned proudly at the sport and nodded to signal Ben into the acoustically blessed room. Tiny Bryan had no idea of what was occurring above as the huge cheeks smothered him and ground together powerfully as Vik and Ben approached the urinals. Vik instinctively flopped his fat hairy cock out "so no one's sees what we doing" Ben fished his own cock out and struggled to get his stream going. Vik's dark yellow stream filled with room with a uniquely sour stench as his eyes fluttered in release. He smiled "Come ons, but I go first!" Ben nodded "now we're judging on strength right!" To which Vik agreed "Ofs course, strength, loud and stinkiness", he said with his tangential grasp of English Vik's huge denim clad arse cheek slowly shifted, grinding poor Bryan in the process as the hefty plump mounds clenched and squatted in preparation. With one hand firmly on his dick and the other snaking it's way up his shirt hem to grasp his hairy belly, Vik unleashed a horrendously powerful atomic, noxious blast. Ben was elated to see Bryan's limp body fall to the freedom of the ground below, landing and chipping a tile with its density. Vik's huge hand came down behind him to wave comically and waft the air to Bens nose to emphasise his fart. The heavy stench was also wafted percussively down to a tiny recovering Bryan below. Ben felt himself heaving at the foul stench as Vik began to dance, shaking his noxious ass playfully with pride. Down on the ground, a dazed and confused Bryan stared up the huge dirty workboots of the giant slammed around him with terrifying weight and even more terrifying speed. Having imagined giants as lumbering brutes in the fairytales, seeing the speed and nimbleness of this real life one was earth shattering. The tiny man's quick movements were repeatedly cut off by the building sized boots as they danced around and quaked the floor, strong wafts of the unwashed socks inside, obviously on their repeated wear, began to gust out the seams of the shoes to create a disgusting cheesy and pungent microclimate at the tiles below. Looking up, Vik's huge ass quaked in its denim confines, a bizarrely gelatinous but solid mass swinging rhythmically. Tiny Bryan was so transfixed by the sight of it, he failed to notice as a big heel of the work boot came crushing down around him. His tiny body surround by the muck filled treads. Hoping for the brown goop encasing him to be mud and not another foul paste, Bryan howled our in terror. The boot lifted and slammed again, taking him on a stomach-lurching ride up and down. The earth being repeatedly pounded by tonnes of godly brute above. To his relief, a successive stomp dislodged him to the floor once more. Gasping for air he watched as the oblivious giant gestured to Ben and encouraged "Your turn". Ben's eyes kept nervously darting back to his 1 cm tall brother who barely stood out on the tiles. Knowing the tales Joel has told of Vik's position on 'iddy buggies', Ben knew he had to obscure Bryan from the larger man's view. Also knowing the density of the shrunken man, He got the idea and turned on the spot. Glancing down, he made eye contact with his brother briefly as he planted the heel of his black dress shoe down and twisted the toe across the air. Bryan's eyes filled with tears, unsure of his brothers intent, begging him for mercy as the huge dirt riddled ball of the black dress shoe came slowly down with powerful force. Bryan screamed both in pain and betrayal as the shoe bore down on him. Up above, Ben shuddered as he felt his brothers tiny dense form crackle like peanut shell. With his brother now successfully hidden, Ben focused back on Vik. "Oh um. Yeah man let's do this" he muttered, trying to figure a way to get his brother away from this environment. Knowing if he won vik wiuld damd rematch, or if he faked a loss the brute would demand more effort. A thought crept into his brain that wasn't ideal, but could work. "Okay Vik" He said, his voice wavering with trepidation and minimal self confidence. "Prepare to lose brah" he closed his eyes and whispered to himself under his breath. Down below his brother screamed into the sole of the shoe, the rubber filling his nostrils and absorbing his noise, the vibrations of his screams causing dust and debris to fall into his mouth as he did. Ben muttered more to psych himself up, "ready? 3, 2" he grimaced and grunted "1!" As a deep wet *sqoooorrppplle" spluttered out in his trousers. Feigning disappointment Ben sighed "ah no man, you won, I blew it, literally." Vik burst into yelps of joy and laughter, leaping to hug Ben as he stood disgusted by himself. Stumbling, Vik's foot slammed on Bens own, forcing even more pressure on the man beneath. Shaking Vik's hand to push him away, Ben congratulated the winner. "Well man, I better sort this out you know" he said sheepishly as he scooted into a cubicle, dragging Bryan across the dirty tiles with him. Bryan screeching as he felt that his entire skeleton would be pulled apart. Light finally returned as Bryan looked up. Ben sat hunched over on the toilet gently rolling his brothers tiny body over on the ground with his dirty finger. Bryan coughed and gagged for air, feeling like the dirt and dust from the sole of the business shoe was still littered in his lungs. Ben plucked and raised his brother to lay him on his bare, hairy, knee. The cubicle fell silent as Ben pounded at his messaging app on his phone, save for a stray *toink* of a dangling lump of turd finally freeing itself from his ass hair and falling to the water below. With a woosh sound signalling a sent message, Ben grabbed a wad of toilet paper and began to wipe. Bryan cowered as his brother leaned over more, his huge torso filling Bryan's sky above his kneeptop position. The horrifying site was accompanied by a deep, sickening squelch that emanated as the man dug in to wipe his hairy ass. Several wads of paper later, Ben was satisfied he had done enough. Gingerly, Ben plucked his brother up and set him on the plastic toilet seat between his legs and in front of his groin as he prepared to stand. An immense hairy mass of untamed pubes obscured the dark depths of the bowl before. Bryan was sickened but relieved that his brothers messy bush was allowing him to stay ignorant of the contents of the toilet below. That was of course until the giant began to rise. The pubes swayed like trees as the groin outstretched, following it like a blimp, his flaccid dick rose slowly from the bowl. The immense form of the man arched across the sky above Bryan, as stray droplets of piss flicked down over his head as Ben stood up. Bryan cowered as a set of massive wrinkled balls slowly wobbled and quaked above, swinging towards him like an Aztec booby trap, narrowly passing over him as he ducked and gripped the plastic. Feeling the coast was clear, he rolled over, only for his view to be perfectly angled and drawn to the sweaty, messy, musky taint and the underside cleft of his brother's hairy ass cheeks as they slammed together above. A slow, hypnotic ripple quaked through them as he reached full titanic height. Bryan couldn't help but watch as the huge cheeks pulled apart, the light above dancing through the forest of hairs as Ben bent over to grasp his underwear and tight pants. The wall of material rose up the hairy, built legs. The elastic of the underwear peeling back slightly to reveal a long brown streak embedded in the seat of the underpants. They unfurled the correct way before covering the giant's undercarriage with a reverberating SNAP of underwear. As Ben shifted on the cold tile floor in his dress shoes, his hands plunged his shirt into his trousers before wrapping the belt around and finishing off with the determined CLANKS of his zipper and belt to secure him in his work attire once more. Bryan's eyes turned away as his neck was sore from looking up, however this unfortunately led to him peering into the horrid mess that was his big bro's enormous load of shit in the bowl below. Soft, mushy mounds of shit had piled up in the water as shitsmeared paper lay strewn about, slowly absorbing and dissolving into the yellowed water as well. A terrible sewage stench was carried up with Ben as he stood, and now flooding the poor shrunken boy's nostrils. A long shadow was cast across the cavernous bowl as Ben's strong hand grasped the flusher. An almighty roar unleashed, terrifying the little man as a maelstrom of gushing water cane racing out in all directions as Ben pulled firmly on the lever of the cistern above. Bryan scrambled back towards his brother as he feared the violent water would consume him as well. To Bryan's relief, his brother retrieved him, before thoughtlessly squeezing him into his back pocket once more. As the hefty cheek quaked and stomped, the residual smell of shit still permeated through as the deep foul centre of the enormous ass applied another coat to the skid marks embedded below.' "C'mon man, Dave said he's around the block" Ben announced "I'm sure you'll have a much better afternoon with him" Bryan gulped, unsure as to what more this day could bring.

▲SHRINK▲▲ UNKNOWN▲▲SHRINK▲
20
▼SHRINK▼▼ UNKNOWN▼▼SHRINK▼

---------------------------------------
THE HANDOVER
Bryan's POV
---------------------------------------
Several minutes later, still choking in the stinking pocket, Bens fingers wiggled their way in like anacondas to wrap around and collect me. The fresh air was swift as I was handed from the kerb and through the window to an awaiting set of pudgy fingers like a drive through meal. As the fingers unfurled I was shocked to see Dave sitting in the passenger seat with a buff man driving. "Hey buddy!" He beamed "my boss Jeff here said he could swing by and pick you up on our way to next job! Rough day at the office I hear" The car started with a roar as Dave lowered me to the seat between his thick thighs, his enormous bulge straining at his khaki shorts. Nervously I asked up "sure, next job though? What is it that you actually do?" Before Dave could answer, Jeff interrupted. Raising an incredibly muscled arm up to salute me the giant man beamed, "Jeff's construction and plumbing, at your service" he grinned and pointed down to me "there's no bog we can't unclog, that's our guarantee" my heart sunk to my stomach as the car continued as I feared what would come next. Jeff was the opposite of Dave, a well built man with bulging muscles and a solid mousey brown haircut and well styled beard. He word a company polo shirt tucked into his heavy duty cargo shorts, which themselves looked like they had survived years of use and abuse. In centre of the truck, a balled up subway wrapper rolled about. I could see excess sauce had soaked through the paper with the carelessly scrawl "Hot Sauce XTRA" being clear to me. The enormous car lurched through the streets, the inertia of Jeff's reckless driving sending me tumbling between Dave's enormous, chunky thighs with painful thuds. As the giant musclebound boss noticed the volatile tiny movements, he smirked and reached out for him. Jeff snatched my tiny body up before lowering his voice and booming "Lil fella aint doing so well down there, i got a nice and secure spot for him." With that I was dropped once more between a set of now muscular thighs of Jeff, which burst from their cargo confines. Looking up his torso I could see the smile planted across Jeff's face as he soon planted his foot on the accelerator, jolting me until I ended up plastered against the big boss's musky bulge beneath the khaki shorts. The ordeal continued for about 20 minutes before the men arrived at their final job of the day and pulled into the drive of the house. Jeff grinned at Dave with an idea in his mind "Say, have you got that thingamajig handy, if he's gonna be part of our crew, might as well look the part am I right?" Jeff's huge thighs clenched together, squishing the me against his musky bulge even more. When light finally returned, I was plonked on the seat between the two men once more. Looking to his side I saw Dave cramming the device back into his pocket with one hand, as his other hand held a tiny shred of green material. The enormous hand of Dave slowly lowered to deposit the shred to my hands. Looking at it, I was confused to see it was a shrunken green shirt and cap with the company logo emblazoned across it. Dave nodded "C'mon man, you're part of the team now" to which I cautiously obeyed. Standing nervously, the shirt and hat were still slightly too big for me as the brim of the cap obscured the top part of my face. As I adjusted the hat, I was greeted by an enormous phone case as Dave leant down to snap a picture for the company media account. Dave bit his lip and read the caption out loud "New apprentice for the day #jeffsconstruction #plumber #plumberscrack"
The enormous gelatinous belly of Dave jiggled as he giggled, before he slowly turned the phone around to show me the photo. As the cinema sized screen was shown to me, I was horrified to see behind me in the frame was the enormous hairy muscle ass of Jeff, hanging out like an enormous plumber's crack. The huge dark crevasse was wedged between two firm and juicy cheeks, and the centre flourished with a thresh of curly brown hairs strewn with debris of dirt and minuscule toilet paper fragments. The domineering muscle god of Jeff burst into an enormous chuckle as I turned around to see the enormous crack still there in the absolute horrifying flesh. "Sorry lil fella, plumbers cracks come with the job!" Jeff chuckled as he scooched his way out to exit the van, the immense cheeks themselves wobbling and quaking as he stood up. My hat slipped down once more, and when I adjusted it I had no time to avoid a determined, calloused hand reaching to cup and pick me up Noticing Dave was busy in the back of the truck, Jeff was transfixed by the size and lightness of my tiny body, which he now carried with fragile ease. He carefully held me in his calloused hands as he slowly begun to play with my miniscule limbs. It started with innocent lifting and tugging of my hands and feet, before Jeff's eyes glazed over as his finger lowered to pull my arms up in prone position and tickling my armpits with his dirty fingernail. I couldn't help but squirm in both ticklishness and pain as the giant man was absorbed by his power and my body's miniscule fragility. My eyes winced in complete weakness to the man, unable to open. Begging for the playful tickling to stop, the only other thing I could hear was the deep, stifled chuckle of the Jeff, accompanied by the warm flowing breath resonating from his laughter. To my surprise, the plumber's huge finger stopped, then he flopped my body onto my stomach. Laying splayed out, I was unprepared as the plumber softly yet determinedly nudged the cheeks of my ass with his thumb and forefinger, squeezing them like a sponge. I shuddered in humiliation at my body being explored by the curious giant. My humiliation was increased further as my now limp body was flopped over, and I looked up to the musclebound giants enormous and encapsulating torso. Jeff's eyes were hungry with intrigue as they peered over the firm pecs that strained his too-tight polo. My contact with his eyes was interrupted as his calloused finger rose into view before lowering down and nudging into my groin. I writhed in a horrid collision of humiliation, pleasure and pain as my entire nervous system was subject to his whim. In that moment I was lost, the sheer overload of senses absorbed us both as the gigantic solid plumber was transfixed by the power dynamic between us. The slamming metal case of the toolbox by Dave at the back of the truck interrupted the hypnotic exploration by Jeff, snapping him out of his trance with a startled shock as he let me go. With no further care, my tiny body was swung around before my lower half was wedged behind a tired, brown leather of Jeff's belt and looped through his work shorts. Held firmly, I looked upwards at my new possessors' body. His firm stomach rose miles above as his tight green shirt tucked snuggly behind his waistband. I could feel his intense abdominal muscles flare and contract as he and Dave slammed the car doors shut and sauntered towards the dishevelled old frat house before them.
---------------------------------------
LAST JOB OF THE DAY
---------------------------------------
The enormous property was in the college district and appeared to have several bedrooms to accommodate a share house of frat guys. The lawn was mostly dying, with beer cans and scrap metal discarded through the overgrown bushes. The house would have been formerly fairly normal, but looked aged from years of neglect. After a few heavy wraps of Jeff's knuckles on the faded paint of the door, a new giant opened up and caused Bryan to cower in fear once more. This Giant stood similar to Dave in stature, a tall stocky rugby man wearing inappropriately sized footy shorts and wife beater. However, instead of the smooth tundra of Dave's skin, this man was bursting with body hair and a thick unshaven stubble. The stubble continued to a wild mop of curly hair. The man's muscled rugby body was shrouded with a dense layer of fat from years of beers and ageing that came after being the big man on campus of his frat over a decade ago. "Hey guys, so glad you could make it, the shitter's been giving us grief all weekend, thanks for making it as soon as you could on a Monday. I'm Jack" The men shook Jack's hand and made no reference to the tiny companion attached to Jeff's belt. The house appeared relatively tidy, but with an overwhelming masculine stench hovering in the air. Dave wondered aloud "Is this a frat house?" To which Jack snapped his fingers "You're right, it used to be, my man. Well, more of a share house during college. 5 beds, plenty of room for parties. Man we had some good ones back in the day." Dave's eyes lit up, "oh yeah! I knew you looked familiar. I think we played college football together! I think I came to a couple of post game parties here. From what I can remember." He said, affirming his memory. "Yeah man! It's Dave right?" Jack hollered as he remembered too, leaping to crash the two bears' bodies together in a terrifying thunderclap hug that hurt tiny Bryan's ears. Jack continued "great times, Jeremy, Mark and Dan have all left, now it's just down to the two of us, me and my housemate Roz, who stuck behind once everyone graduated" He walked past a bedroom door and gave it a stiff kick "Yo man, get up we got company, come explain what's wrong with the bathroom" the plumbers were greeted by a groggy man shuffling out of his room. His firm torso was slightly softened by a paunch caused by years of drinking, his wide posterior bound tightly by a pair of decades-old satin boxers. To Jeff, Dave and not least Bryan's shock and amusement, a prominent half stiff cock strained at his fly, giving an intimate look into its shady pubic cave. Roz was similarly of a rugby build, but had still maintained his muscularity over the years. His firm pecs sat high and tight, and pert rugby ass sat out proudly. His body was fairly smooth leading to dirty blonde hair which coated him from his head to his peachy ass cheeks. Jack made his way to the kitchen "Last job of the day boys, fancy a cold one?" Dave looked pleadingly to his boss, who returned a strong nod in acceptance. The two men approached the counter as Roz did similarly. Joining in a celebratory cheers to the end of the workday with beers. After gulping down at the beer, Jacks eyes fell down to Jeff's waist. "OH NO WAY! you got a lil fella too!" he exclaimed as he noticed Bryan's prone form. Dave finished his gulp and looked quizzically "Another wha?" Dave's eyes too noticed tiny Bryan squirming against his bosses' belt strap. "Oh Bry! Come say hello" Dave smiled as he retrieved his friend to the countertop "wait Jack what did you mean by 'too'?" Dave questioned. Mid-gulp of his beer, Jack clicked at Roz "Cmon man, where's our lil fella?" Roz, still groggy grumbled "I think you've got him man." Jack recoiled at the accusation "ahhh no I don't," as he gripped at his bulge with no result, before reaching behind and pawing down the back of his footy shorts into his hairy crack. The sickening scratching of dirty nails against ass hair made all the men in the room shudder. With a groan, Roz began to similarly inspect his privates, gripping his floppy thick dick and jostling it aside, and pawing at his muscles glutes. He was interrupted mid search by Jack exclaiming "ah-ha! That's it, I put him in time out! I Got him! He was in my taint!" As he pulled a bedraggled tiny man out to join Bryan on the countertop. Bryan gagged as the salty, oily smell that exuded from the lil man. The man's eyes were locked in a thousand-yard stare as he had obviously been in this state for a while. "Guys, say hi to Wade, or lil bitch. We forgot his real name after about 2 years, that's coming up 8 years now! We figured he's always wading through our asses so that name suits!" Bryan gulped at the thought of being like this size for an entire decade as Wade merely smiled with yellowed teeth and waved a weak hand in obedience. Bryan jumped back in shock as a huge knuckled hand of Roz came slamming down on the counter to collect the other tiny man. "Cmon Wade, you've got a job for Uncle Roz" he demanded, his cock giving an evident twitch behind the satin wall in the distance, as if to indicate the task at the tiny man's hand. Jack interrupted, grabbing his housemates shoulders "nah man YOU have a job first, Show Jeff here what you've done to that toilet!" Roz groaned but resigned "Cmon bro come check it out." He said with a toss of his head to the side towards the bathroom. Jeff went to leave, but was stopped, as jack collected up tiny Bryan. "Whoa man wait, give your guy and Wade a chance to catch up. Might teach him some tricks of the trade. I've got a couple for Davey here." He smiled with a wink as he handed Bryan to Jeff, and turned to cheers his beers once more. The four men headed into the crowded dim bathroom, the two larger men placing Bryan and Wade onto the sink counter at waist height. Unnerved of his previous experiences in similar rooms, Bryan knew the dangers that existed in this location at waist height in a cramped bathroom. Bryan cowered as the two men faced away from the sink and inspected the poor toilet bowl before them. "Oh I'm guessing you boys don't scrub her much" Jeff said as he rubbed his head. "Two beefy boys like you need to take extra care of these old girls" the two giant men continued conversing, their booming voices becoming an indistinct rumble as Bryan turned to his new acquaintance. "hey man, I'm Bryan. What's your name?" Bryan asked to no response. He looked he distraught man over, recognising that the other man had similar stature and haircut, albeit with less muscle definition. He asked nervously "Are you okay? Are you safe?" Wade, still almost catatonic, croaked out a single word using long unused vocal chords "God." As he pointed at Roz's satin boxers as they strained body, the backside of this bulge straining the taut material to reveal the size of his donkey balls. The shrunken man then turned as his finger moved to the similarly large ass of Jeff as he stated "Your god." Bryan glowered "what the fuck? He isn't my god I don't even know him." The forlorn little man's eyes softened as he smiled and he nodded. Bryan, disheartened by the broken heart of the tiny man, turned to face the giants once more, only to be horrified by the sight of Jeff bending over deeper to reach into the foul water of the bowl. Bryan shuddered at the sickening squelching of the acrid water, and even moreso as the green shirt of Jeff was unintentionally hiked up, as his tired denim jeans began to sag. Frozen in shock, Bryan was helpless but to watch as an enormous coin slot spread wider, and more of the hairy monstrous crack opened up. A wave of uniquely horrid sweaty stench flooded out to gust over the tiny shrunken men. As if on cue, the enormous man grunted with determination, as a rising gurgle emanated from the deep and powerful bowels. Bryan's eyes began to tear up as the day was proving worse and worse. Not wanting to be another victim of another giant's ass, he tried to move away. But when he did, he felt the firm hands of the other tiny man grip him and hold him firm "No, Stay still" Wade croaked. With his eyes streaming with tears, Bryan begged "no dude, please lets go" The tiny man gripped the back of Bryan's head and held him prone. Keeping him fixed as the enormous plumbers ass casually and carelessly erupted in a sharp, violent. PUHHRUPPP! A foul eggy stench blasted the out of the gigantic man, flooding over the tiny boys and knocking them over and into the sink behind them. They tiny bodies flopped helplessly before landing into to the depths of the sink surrounded by crusty, sticky toothpaste stains and littered with hard shavings. Up above, the gigantic Roz noticed the inadvertent hilarity of Jeff's careless blast. With bursting laughter Roz wiped a tear away. "Oh Man! You really got 'em!" Roz laughed as Bryan gasped for air. He was beyond pissed as he saw his equal, Wade, smile up and wave to the laughing man above. His tiny voice croaked "We wash?" he croaked up to his 'god'. Through the subsiding laughter, Roz's shoulders continued to shake up and down as his huge muscle hand reached across the sky and gripped the faucet tap, turning it on to allow a flood of cold water to fall out into the drain beside the boys. Up above, Jeff returned to full height as he beamed "Sorry little buddy, didn't mean to blast you "as he pulled his pants up around his waist and stood with hands on hips inspecting the dirty toilet "son of a bitch! It's fucked! What kinda curry did you boys have?!" Jeff snapped as he elbowed Roz in the side with a chuckle. "I'll have to get some supplies in from the warehouse, might take a coupla days." The huge plumber turned around and lowered his filthy hands into the sink. The brown stains on his hands scrubbed off by the pounding water of the faucet,. Bryan and Wade tried to avoid the huge hands as they flexed and entwined, but could not avoid the sullied brown water as it poured over them. Bryan was shocked at the sheer strength that was shown as the muscle giant gripped at his own digits, the knuckles grinding and crushing. His mind travelled to the thought of those same hands clasping around him with intense wonderment once again, before sadistically clenching and crushing tight like an inescapable vice as the unknwn danger of Jeff would crush and pop him like a grape. Bryan's thoughts were interrupted as he began to taste the warm water that ran off the dirty fingers, dislodging the dirt, debris and waste and gushing it through a brown, murky water that splashed over both boys. Bryan gagged as the dirty water splashed over him, and was even more disturbed to see tiny Wade was unphased by the gross liquid. Leaving the tap running, the massive hands flicked the residual water off, splashing the boys with light droplets before the giants voice boomed once more. "Now Roz, is it? Let me show you some maintenance tricks until I can get back and fix it properly" Jeff said as he disappeared from sight again. Still recovering in the sink, Bryan felt the other boy grip his limp body and start pulling his clothes off "ugh, dude, what are you--?"he was interrupted by Wade as he stopped him "Shh, I wash, its all good, you need to relax" he strained his throat to explain as he stripped Bryan to full nudity. Just as shockingly, the tiny man stripped out of his dirty shorts and shirt to join him in nakedness. With a hefty shove, the men rolled into the water together. Initially protesting, Bryan felt the fresh, cool water pouring all over him. The booming waterfall from the faucet turning from turbulent gushing to a calm silence for the exhausted little man for the first time in days. After a few minutes of relaxation, Bryan slowly moved out of the stream of the tap and looked to Wade to help dry off. When his eyes adjusted to the bright bathroom, he was shocked to see Wade was nowhere to be found. Looking up to the lip of the sink, the tiny man was hurriedly dressing in the familiar plumber's uniform. "What the fuck?!" Bryan growled as he ran pounding up the slink ceramic sink. He slipped back and fell several times before finally clutching the edge and pulling himself up. He ran over to a waving Wade and tackled him "What the fuck are you doing?" he growled as Wade struggled to squirm away. Wade glared and croaked "Let me go." Bryans stomach sank as he realised the boy was trying to escape". Bryan felt immediately sorry for the other man, leaning back off him and thinking how he could work to save them both. "Hey man, I'm so sorry, if we work together I'm sure I can get you help and out of here?" Bryan said as he extended a hand to help Wade up. Wade, contemplated the thought with a sullen, apologetic expression. Bryan took a moments breath before Wade angrily punched the small man in the throat. Bryan coughed and choked as he struggled for air, he tried to cry out "what the fuck are you doing" but his voice was reduced to short, shallow barks as his throat swelled up. Wade coughed and cleared his throat for the first time "There's no way out, I've tried, this is it." wade said with venom dripping from his lips. "I'm Bry now. And you" he lifted a pale leg up and kicked violently, sending Bryan tumbling to the bottom of the sink once more. "You're theirs now." Wade smirked as he pulled his hat down to obscure his face, before he turned and waved to Jeff. Jeff, angered at not being able to fix the bowl, stood up in a huff. In his discontent, he had not recognised the switch of the two men before he scooped up the little Wade in his hand and deposited him against his waistband once more. Roz turned as well and reached into the sink "Cmon lil bitch, hurry up and get dressed" as his forceful fingers pulled the wet shorts on Bryan's limp body. Bryan felt himself swinging as he was carried through the house. He tried calling out to the giant carrying him, but his tiny voice could only cough and bark. Annoyed by the repetitive noise, Roz moved his thumb to cover the screaming mouth. They entered back into the kitchen as Jack was finishing his sentence "and after that, they'll start doing it straight away Oh hey guys, all fixed?" Jeff took off his hat and wiped his sweaty brow with the back of his wrist as he shook his head "Sorry boys you've done a real number on that one, my new apprentice Roz can explain" he encouraged. After Roz went through the details, Jack groaned but shrugged in acceptance. He continued finished his sentence "that sucks, oh well. I was just giving Davey here some tips on keepin that lil fella trained" he said as he pointed at the obscured Wade on Jeff's belt, the small man managing to keep his face obscured by his hat. "Guess you guys are off then? Here, Take a beer for when you get home" Jack offered as he extended a six pack out from the fridge for the guys to rip a can from each. In his other hand, Bry struggled and pulled his face from his captors thumb and tried calling out "Dave, Help!" but his tiny squeaks couldn't eloquate the sounds with his still swollen voicebox. Roz grumbled up above, "Oh man, the little shit wont shut up, can you do something about it" as he handed Bryan's flailing body over to the hairy calloused palm of Jack. Jack glared down "Cmon Wade, you know we don't like it when you're a complainy little bitch" despite there being no use, Bryan coughed and barked up as he tried to explain himself. Instead of listening, Jack just furrowed his brow more, his focus turning to Dave instead. "See Davey, this is what I was saying, you've gotta enforce the rules consistently. If little bitches are gonna talk back to real gods, then they have to go in the time-out box" Jeff, Dave and Bry all were unsure what was meant, and none were more horrified than Bryan when his tiny form was enclosed by the palm, before being swung around behind Jacks's back. Wade hid his face more to obscure his mischievous smirk, knowing exactly what was about to befall his replacement. With a grimaced frown on his face, Jack buried his fingers deep into his ass crack. His hand pulled at his fat ass cheek, pushing the thick slab of hairy meat to the side to reach into the horrific inner sanctum. His hairy knuckles pushing determinedly, nudging the screaming, terrified Bryan deep within the ass and against the awful tangled mess of hairs encircling his unwashed hole. Bryan began weeping in the depths of the awful ass. It was truly horrendous as the stench of shit permeated every inch and crevasse. The enormous asshole of this brutal and cruel giant contracted and flared instinctively at the presence of the foreign body. The slimey maw almost hungry to devour poor Bryan as he was slowly twisted and twirled by calloused fingers to ensure he was entangled in the oily, sticky ass hairs. Bryan croaked out for mercy as the hairy knuckled paw that was manhandling began to retreat, leaving him in this horrific tomb. Up above, Jack his fingers release the tiny cargo, withdrawing his hand to let the dense cheeks slam back together powerfully. As his hand was pulled all the way out, his tired, elasticated waist band of his shorts snapped against his love handles, sealing his pet in for a time out. "Sorry you boys had to see that" Jack apologised "Wade's training was going so well, I don't know what got into him today" he carelessly wiped his fingers, removing the wet residue from his crack across the side of this shorts and turned to let the workmen out. Jack guided the plumbers back out to the front door and handed over the wads of cash. Looking down, he waved to the tiny man hanging limply on Jeff's waistband with his face obscured "Okay, bubye lil Bry, nice meeting you. Hope Big Jeff and Davey take care of you." Beneath his hat, Wade struggled to hide his elation that he had truly finally escaped. As Dave and Jeff clambered into their vehicle, the last thing they saw was Jack walk to his front door, scratching at his ass crack through his shorts as he snapped, yelling violently. "God Dammit Wade! I said shut up!" as he lifted a leg emphatically, and let an almighty wet fart rip out. The juicy cheeks quaked shut once more as he slammed his foot down again. To Bryan, the hefty hairy cheeks steamed with the foul stench as the brute turned on the spot and stomped inside. The last sight Dave and Jeff saw as they reversed was the disgruntled Jack using his foot to kick the door behind him to slam it shut, unknowingly sealing Bryan into his new fate Shrunk in the Share House.

▲SHRINK▲▲ UNKNOWN▲▲SHRINK▲
21
▼SHRINK▼▼ UNKNOWN▼▼SHRINK▼

An ominous dark cloud dampened the setting sun as Dave returned back to his home. The whole car ride home his mind raced with the advice Jack had given him of being a god, a master to the shrunken man in his possession, unaware it was Wade still disguised as his own tiny house pet of Bryan. Lumbering out of the car, he tucked the shrunken man in his pocket and waved goodbye to Jeff as he slammed the car door shut. The brute then returned to his front door, the tiny stowaway held tight in his back pocket, pressed flat against his smelly rotund cheek. Dave's huge form squeezed through his doorway and stomped into the kitchen. Retrieving the tiny man he deposited him in his tank with a gentle pat of his head. Remembering Jack's words, he quickly shook off the kindness and stood up with a smug, uncaring glare on his face. Feigning dominance, Dave snorted before turning to leave. Tiny Wade cowered as he watch the giant imitate his own master before turning and quaking his fat cheeks off. Wade took the time to inspect the soft furnishings of his tank, a far cry from his decrepit housing over the past decade, he flopped back with satisfied smile. His slumber was soon shaken as an enormous, hairy, musclebound form came striding into view. The enormous man walked with a calm, casual confidence as his bare, hairy chest entered the room proudly. A huge dick flopped about behind a wall of stripey boxers, hints of its girth given as the giant man casually scratched as his nuts as he approached the glass tank containing Wade. "How you doing bro?!" A cocky voice rang out "Long day at work I bet" he chuckled "Dont worry, you're safe at home now, I'm sure big bad Davey took care of you" Wade lowered his cap to maintain his disguise, which the giant recognised "aw cmon mate, don't give your big bro benny the cold shoulder" A huge set of fingers came in to pluck at the company hat "what's Davey got you in now, you look ridiculous" the giant man, now named Ben to Wade, cooed. Wade fought to hold onto his hat to no avail as it was plucked easily from his tiny hands by the strong giant. Covering his face, Wade peeked through his fingers to the piercing eyes of the giant looming over him. The huge eyes scoured over the tiny mans entire body before booming out "Dave" as the distant giant grunted in response "what the fuck" "Who the fuck are you? And where is my brother?" Ben hissed down, causing the man to tremble. The enormous now half naked form of Dave quaked our from his bedroom, freshly discarding his work clothes. The two huge strand men looked over tiny Wade as the little man did what he did best. He lied. The boys cracked open some beers and started preparing a dinner for the three of them. As the tiny man struggled with his first genuinely nice meal in years, Wade made up a fanciful story of Bryan wanting a chance to spend some time away, with another household for a break from the two men before him. Whilst Dave was quick to believe, Ben remained apprehensive. After a while of convincing, Ben finally asked. "So these guys, they'll take care of him?" Wade nodded slowly and assuredly, not wanting to tell the worried man the true hell his brother must be going through. Ben was further assured by Dave returning to the room from his bedroom with phone in hand "Just got onto Jeff, he's got the parts they need and will be heading back there this Friday. I'm sure Bry can handle a week with them, they seem like cool guys." Upon hearing the situation from both guys, Ben felt a slight sense of relief. His muscles still tensed from the stress of losing his brother, as he stretched and stood up to look out the window. The evening sky outside was filled with an pitch black, moody set of clouds which bucketed down a torrential rainfall which darkened the buildings below. Ben looked through the window at the crashing rain and sighed "At least he's safe inside I guess" A tremendous lightning strike cracked through the pitch black sky, followed by a powerfully sharp groundshaking thunderclap. Far across the city, the same lightning strike lit up the dark, musty bedroom of Jack as Bryan cowered within the inescapable walls of the tired old share house. Trapped on the brute's damp, messy bed, Bryan stood between the enormous bare legs as the half naked gigantic rugby god spread out before him.
----------------------------
ACROSS TOWN
9pm Monday
----------------------------
The room sat at the end of a narrow hallway, and behind the door it
opens into a large master space, with a private, grimey bathroom and shabby wardrobes to the right. To the left, a single large window was obscured by old brown curtains to seal out the sporadic flashes from the lightning strikes. The glass was caked in years of dust and cobwebs, the edges sealed shut with caked on dirt from years of being unopened, lest they let the stank out in the owner's words. The air itself held a heavy, thick humidity that could be felt in the lungs when entered. With the main door shut, the stale air formed and almost souplike texture which could not only be felt, but tasted, due to the foul and festering contents. Across the entire room, messy piles of clothes were strewn about, all with varying stages of unwashed filth fermenting to form a pungent bouquet of the disgusting man. The original carpet was barely visible under the mounds of clothes, and further cramped by pairs of boots and trainers which perpetually radiate the foul aroma of the Brutish man's bare and stinky feet. In addition to the man's clothes adding to the stink, even more cans of drink, burger wrappers and pizza boxes remained shoved about the room, giving a horrible stench that clouded the atmosphere even more. In the dark corner of the room, an overflowing laundry basket sits cramped and rammed deep into the dark depths. The years of wet jocks and rugby kits allowing a disgusting dark mould and fungus to grow from the carpet to the ceiling through the corner of the room. Rammed up against it, an old early 2000's computer desk sits in the corner, covered in dust and rubbish, with beer and redbull cans are stacked about between crumbled paper bags of takeout food. The mess barely cleared to provide a line of sight to the computer keyboard up to the large monitor. The computer monitor casts a pale blue light into the dark room as the screen plays a movie, illuminating the master bed that fills the centre of the room. The sheets on the bed were unsecured, with one of the corners lifted off the stained mattress, which has occupied the room since before Jack's time. The sheets had not been washed in weeks and exuded their own stench of damp sweat, baked in farts and foot cheese, all mixed in with the foul sour stench of the man's cum from years of self gratification and the occasional poor suffering lay. The disgusting tenant Jack sat proudly on his bed, the pale light illuminating his hairy, shirtless body clad only in his footy shorts. His back was upright against a pile of crumpled pillows behind him, his large rugby gut piling over the top of its self as his huge legs spread out wide. The thick, enormous man spread his legs wide to occupy the entirety of the messy bed. His broad rugby arms hugged extra large bucket of spicy chicken wings in one hand, as he reached in hungrily with the other. Atop the mattress between his towering, pungent feet, the tiny form of Bryan stood in abject fear of the godlike mountain before him. With no brotherly care or friendly regard that he previously had with Ben and Dave, Bryan had no idea how this man would treat him. The giant was midway through consuming yet another fatty fried morsel when he looked down and gave the tiny man a domineering nudge with his firm, calloused foot. "Little biiiiitch" Jack sung out, his lips smeared in the juicy hot sauce that coated his spicy family sized serving of chicken wings. "Lil bitch what's gotten into you today? you're usually so good at Toe Time" he continued as he used his cheesy foot to shove the little man off balance on the exposed mattress. "Cmon Wade, you know what to do, dig that lil hand of yours under my nail and get that there gunk out! Or do I have to grab you and use your mouth again like when you first started here?" Bryan had been keeping an eye on the clock that hung on the wall reading 8pm and hoped that his brother and Dave would have realised the mistake and be working to get their way over here any minute. But with their arrival not being imminent, and the new very real threat of Jack's wrath, Bryan decided to entertain the lesser of two evils in an act of pure survival. He reached up to the huge, hairy fat toe and gripped it, pulling himself up as if he were mounting a horse. Gripping the yellowed, sharp toe nail, he moved his hand under to reach into the disgusting waxy jam underneath. Using his hand like a shovel, feeling like he was digging a hole at the beach, Bryan pulled a lump of grime and hair out from under the huge toenail and dropped it to the bed below. He had not anticipated the stench that would come with it. A rotting, cheesy stench of decomposing skin flake came with the open hole. Bryan's lungs and stomach leapt to come out of his throat as he reached in once more. The huge toe began to gently sway like a bucking mechanical bull as Jack continued to eat his hot wings with satisfaction at the taste of them, coupled with the sensation of his horrific pedicure. "There ya go, You're doing sussch a goodff job" Jack boomed down with a mouth full of half chewed chicken obscuring his speech and spraying out, the light of the computer illuminating the spray of food debris. The hairy giant's thick arm extended to the side to reach for a six pack of beer resting against the pillows beside him. Cracking a can open and gulping at its nectar until his mouth overflowed and the amber liquid ran out of the corner of this mouth, along his stubbled jaw and into his dense thresh of chest hair. Bryan stopped his task and looked upwards as the huge can was almost entirely emptied into the seemingly bottomless gullet of the giant. His stomach below rising and distending from the gaseous contents as they filled the giant up. Crumpling the can, Jack let the empty aluminium fall to the bedside, joining the rest of the rubbish. His hand dripping from the condensation of the can as he rubbed the underside of the swollen stomach. A deep guttural groan emanated as the giant furrowed his brown and sought to relieve the indigestion pain. Still holding a dripping chicken wing in the other hand, the giants bicep flared up as his fingers curled into a coiled fist, pulling back before slamming percussive thuds into his broad chest. The impact of the chest thumps caused ripples to races across the gelatinous belly of the thick rugby god as he prepared his throat. The hand ceased thumping and began to formed concentric circles as the internal noise graduated into a deep, ominous rumble. The furrowed brow remain, however his pursed, concerned lips curled into a devious smirk. Bryan watched as lips further unfurled, the hairy unshaven jaw of the giant pulled slowly down, his sticky lips parting to reveal stained ivory teeth opening up. The inside of his mouth was a deep dark red, with a flopping pink tongue which snapped at the strands of spit which ran across the roof of the mouth with viscous elasticity. The gaping maw reached its full opening, his tonsils and uvula dancing like a horrific oral theatre before. BUUHHHRRUUPP! A hellish ear splitting burp rang out throughout the room, the swollen belly dropping suddenly as the fermenting gaseous stomach juices had mixed with the beer and were unleashed into the air surrounding the sweaty, ravenous man. Jack chuckled "Better out than in, right Wadey?" The enormous laughter sending waves of breath flooding down his exposed torso. The scent filled the cramped air around him and pushed downwards, hitting Bryan's nostrils like rising tide, before long Bryan's own lungs were filled with Jack's foul digestive emissions. The huge chuckles shook at the fatty belly, rippling it like liquid. The laughter rising to drown out the constant downpour of rain as it bucketed outside. Jack looked to the chicken wing in his possession and used both hands to pull it up and bite down hard. Bryan was still reeling from the permeating stench of the belch. His coughs and gags were interrupted as he cringed from a sound that was like nails on a chalkboard to him. The dull background noise of the movie was pierced by the sound of the giant's strong teeth scraping across the brittle bones of the chicken wing to tear off any last minuscule morsel of deep fried goodness. Biting down to retrieve a particularly troublesome piece, Bryan was shocked to hear the audible snap of the smaller of the bones as Jack crunched it with a troublesome amount of ease. After picking the meat off the bones of the chicken, the fragile chicken bone was swiftly discarded beside the bed to the a paper plate on the floor, already stacked with half the tub of family sized meal. With a satisfied lick of his hot sauce stained lips, Jack lifted a sticky messy finger, raising it to his hot sauce stained lips before a huge pink tongue snaked out and began slobbering over the dripping digits. Unable to remove all of the sticky sauce, he shrugged and reached down to rub at his swollen belly. His huge hand shimmered with sticky sauce and saliva, before smearing it across his tummy hair and causing a disgusting matted mess at the crest of the mountainous gut. Bryan watched as that very gut compressed and piled atop itself further, bulging outwards with incredible size. The hairy man tits and swollen stomach pushing at the dense, thick treasure trail that ran from his cavernous belly button down into the depths of his shorts. Bryan was so transfixed by the moving mountain, he failed to notice a huge hand with sticky fingers traversing across his body and towards the shrunken man's precarious position atop the craggy toenail. The fingers reeked of the sweet yet spicy sauce as they plucked the poor man up and into the air. The residual sauce and spit sticking to the man oil, causing him to cough and gag. "That's enough of Toe Time, Wadey." Jack crooned as his immense weight groaned into the bed. Bryan squirmed between the sticky fingers of the brute as he was carried upwards. The enormous stubbled face of the giant soon loomed over him like a moon as he licked at his lips. His whale like tongue moved about, pressing and straining against his closed lips as a look of consternation filled his eyes. His booming voice reverberated through the tiny man's bones as he slyly said "Need them little hands up here now" as he pulled his lips apart to reveal his terrifying row of teeth. There, between his incisors, a soggy lump of half chewed chicken was wedged firmly. Without any instruction, tiny Bryan knew what Wade's role in this was. He felt his body raised further upwards and into the humid cave of Jacks's mouth. The wet dripping walls stank of spit, hot sauce and beer. A rotting milleaux of disgusting scents that pained the tiny man's nostrils. Reaching out, he nervously gripped the soggy piece of chicken. The wet consistency squelched between his fingers as he struggled to maintain a hold of it. "come one get ERRT" Jack mumbled with an open jaw as he blasted a roaring wind out from his lungs below. The wind further choked Bryan's lungs as he gasped and coughed. With a strong yank, the piece of chicken was pulled free from between the giants teeth. Jack felt a sense of relief immediately and sighed. Bryan felt the hand holding him move, and awaited the chance for fresh air, but the giant wasn't finished yet. Bryan was moved to the centre of the mouth as the huge pink tongue came sneaking out. The ribbed tastebuds extended out as the huge lips slowly closed over, sealing Bryan inside the maw. The massive tongue writhed and wiggled to press against the puny man, the stench of saliva smothering the tiny man and drenching him in its sticky, viscous slime. The tongue was relentless as the walls began to suction around the man, Bryan realising it was hunting for the morsel of food that he still held. Like feeding a creature in Jurassic Park, Bryan let the food free from his grip, placing it on the tongue. To his relief he watched the tongue retreat, the lips parted and he was pulled into the dank, stale air of the room once more. The last sight he saw of the meat was quickly lost by the tongue pulling back, tonsils and uvula dancing before the dark fuller swallowed it deeply. Jack held the tiny man before his face with a satisfied smile, as Bryan cowered in his presence. In the distance, the giant's gelatinous belly quaked and rocked with the rhythmic rippling of an ocean below as his body shifted and adjusted to the side. Rolling over, Jack curled his knees up slightly and rested the side of his face to continue watching the movie. The hand containing Bryan began to lower, and he predicted his trajectory would set him atop the massive love handle of the hairy gorilla of a man. To Bryan's terrified eyes, the huge hand swung out of alignment and pulled back behind an enormous stained white all of nylon as he was released, landing with a thud on the damp sheets at the base of Jack's enormous curled ass. Bryan stumbled backwards in shock at the sheer size of the ass curled on its side. the enormous short footy shorts were bunched tight and almost paint on as the tiny man could see the oily skin and dark hairs pressed painfully against the thin fabric, he could practically hear their moans as the gigantic fat ass crushed them against the tiny shorts. An intense heat came from the enormous wall of ass, its source from the horizontal, deep crack that bisected the fat globular moon. As well as the heat, Bryan was overcome by the intense, unrelenting stench of sweat and sewerage. The thick, coiled hairs that covered his ass cheek in a thresh had grown and condensed within the foul inner sanctum of his crack. Their oily, tangled fibres coated in years of pure man filth. Without even the most basic of hygiene, the hairs had become sources for shit and grime to build up, coagulate and stew. At the product of that horrific, humid, amazonian rain forest of ass hair was the foulest natural stench that now soured the air around the tiny man.
----------------------------
MASTER'S MESS
9:30pm Monday
----------------------------
The sticky fingers that had deposited him moved across the sky, the fingertips crowned by jagged, chewed fingernails embedded with dirt and grime pushed into the hem of the shorts. Bearing down into the juicy, squishy fat that connected his broad rugby thighs with his gargantuan rotund ass cheeks. The burying fingers gained traction as the slippery, shiny material, stained from years of constant abuse. The central seat of the shorts had lost all of its shiny lustre, fluffy and grounded fibres which themselves had a distinct browned stain from all the times the brute had elected to go commando.The huge fingers clenched powerfully and dragged the hems of the shorts upwards with a wet scratching noise. Before Bryan, two huge bulbous cheeks were dragged upwards before thwump!ing down successively. The rotund orbs bound tightly and held together by two stretched, yellow bands of elastic which descended between them as an enormous stained jockstrap. Bryan cowered in the presence of the enormous ass as the giant had revealed his hairy, hefty cheeks by pulling his tired shorts into a deep, hungry wedgie, Tears formed in the tiny mans eyes as he looked upon the giant wedgie with despair. The crack seemed to consume all light that entered it, and the thick skin of the ass cheeks hidden under the forest like canopy of hair. The skin between the cheeks had a harder, leathery texture from years of grinding together, and the curvature of the cheeks was rippled with bumps and craters of fat. Oil and sweat had formed a grimy buildup across the enormous surface, giving the hairs a disgusting sheen and clogging many of the pores to form red, swollen zits. Bryan's exhausted and traumatised brain struggled to comprehend the horror and immensity of the ass before him. The size of the huge ass exceeded all of Dave's fatty rear, and the density of the hair made Ben's arse appear sparse and barren comparatively. The moment of awe and terror held on for too long for the ginormous man's taste as he peered over his broad, muscled shoulder and boomed down, reprimanding his tiny captive. "for fuck's sake little bitch!" he roared, his point punctuated by a sharp cracking lightning strike outside. A viciousness and tone dripped off Jack's breath and collapsed Bryan to his knees in fear. Before the giant continued calmly "Do I have to spell it out for you, you know the rules." Bryan could only quiver on the spot, unable to answer the demand of the giant. "If I put you near my wedgie, you gotta be my butt scratcher!" His hand moved behind Bryan and pulled him hard into the juicy cheek with a wet splat "Now get those tiny hands working, Bitch!" Jack demanded, upon feeling Bryan obediently complying, he smiled with satisfaction and returned his attention to the TV. Bryan tried his best to cover as much ground as possible. The hair helped gain traction, and the texture of the skin was like kneading dough. The smell failed to dissipate as his lungs adjusted and he continued working. He covered the majority of the lower cheek before he came across a ring of red swollen skin leading to a spherical, perlescent orb the size of a baseball wedged in the wrinkles. Jack's booming voice come from above, his face largely obscured by the ledge of the upper cheek as he called out "Oh yeah Wade, can you get that for me my little buttscratcher?" Bryan was horrified at the request, the disgusting giant was expecting him to pop his ass zit. Refusing to indulge in the giants demand, he massaged his throat and barked up "No" his voicebox still recovering from the real Wade's assault. The giant surrounding him gave an enormous sigh that moved the entire landscape, followed by a disappointed "FINE". Bryan returned to clambering up the ass, feeling he had achieved one minor success. But he was interuppted as the huge hairy knuckled fingers pushed downwards towards him. He fell back and gripped an ass hair for dear life, swinging back towards the pimple he had just escaped from. Dangling helplessly, he swung back against the fingers of the giant as they enclosed around the shiny head of pus like a claw game. In doing so, a large calloused index finger accidently collected Bryan from behind. Jack paid no attention to the tiny lump under his finger, and pushed forward, guessing that his little bitch had decided to join in after all. Bryan screamed as his cheek was pushed into the bulbous, water ballooon like ball. He tried to force his mouth shut, but the enormous fingers pinched at either side, forcing his jaw to fall open and the pustule to press against his mouth. With one powerful squeeze, the zit popped, spraying its white and red pussy, bloody contents over the tiny mans face and into his mouth. Bryan heaved violently, mixing with the disgusting pus that filled his mouth. It sloshed around like half melted icecream and had a rotting, metallic taste like infected blood. The huge fingers released Bryan, allowing him to vomit and unload the contents of his mouth, using his tiny hands to scrape at the thick, goopy pimple juice and wiping it against the skin around him. With bleery, bloodshot eyes from vomiting. He gasped. He had to make it to the top of the giant ass to escape the horrors it contained any further. Using the undulating mounds of ass fat as footholes to climb aboard the landscape of man and upwards like a rockclimber along the top crest of the lower cheek, entering into of the dark, sweaty ledge of Jack's crack. As he worked, he too beaded with sweat from the intense heat coming from the depths of the crack. Reaching the halfway point, Bryan gripped the skin and felt the gritty, grimey texture. Years of wet farts, oily sweat and poorly wiped shits had baked a grimey, soft moss into the surface of the inner lining of the brutes ass cheeks. Grasping the disgusting skin, Bryan's eyes blurred and dizzy from the shitty fumes that wafted from the baked in grime. The darkness of the room seemed to envelope him as he was lost in the silence of the climb. Outside, the distant tv was muffled and indistinguishable, and beyond that the dark brewings of the thunderstorm rumbled ominously. In the distance, the fabric of the shorts which had been pulled up to the hungry asshole shook like cargo lines on a ship. A sharp shake ran through them, followed by another, and then a longer, more violent quake shook the taut material like a shifting faultline in an earthquake. Quickly following the vibration, a rush of whisper quiet air came racing forcefully from the source, and scorching over Bryan. He screamed in agony as the air pushed powerfully like a hotspring geyser as the volcanic, sulphuric air burned at his skin, eyes and lungs. A disgusting, proteiny stench filled his senses like mustard gas. He had trained to handle chemical warfare in the army, and never thought he would have to take it into practice like this. The enormous blast had ripped out by the uncaring brutish monster surrounding him. His tiny body fell limp and landed on the base of the crack once more. Clutching the fatty cleft of the giant, he wiped his eyes and looked upwards to Jacks face in the distance, the back of curly hair slowly turned to reveal a devilish smirk on his unshaven face. "Whoopsie, Silent but deadly" was all the giant said as he slowly as he turned his attention away once more. Bryan crawled onto his belly and attempted to stand once more. Bracing himself against the cleft of the crack nervously. in the distance the storm raged outside. Gritting his teeth he reached up to climb once more, but was stopped by the growling roar of Jack "actually!" Jack called out, without looking back "Muffler!" Bryan looked up, perplexed at the giant's statement. The huge cheeks dropped and rose repeatedly as the giant shook his ass to gain to command the little's attention. Bryan collapsed to grip the thick cheek below him, holding on for dear life. "Ahem! I said 'Muffler', little wade" the giant said, clearing his throat. Bryan croaked up "What?'', his voice struggling to carry as a deep, rolling thunder filled the room once more. His tiny voice barely reaching the uncaring ears of the giant. "Muffler!" he barked down again. Bryan was entirely confused by the word, and the rumbling thunderstorm was unrelenting as it began to deafen the tiny mans ears. Bryan tried to call out for Jack to help, but his voice could not escape his throat. His tiny heart pounded through his body and head as the rumbling continued to roar around him. Gripping the ass cheek beneath him with one hand, and covering his ear with the other, Bryan felt the ground beneath him rumbling in time with the thunder. It was then he realised with abject horror, the thunder was not outside, it was coming from Jack. As his jaw dropped, he felt the enormous crushing pressure of Jack's fingers returning. Wind whipped around his tiny body as he was pulled up through the dark, dank air of the bedroom to the giant's face. Jack's lips, still coated in sticky spicy sauce pulled apart, unleashing a thick beer soaked wave of breath as he roared "I said muffler!" his voice blasted the tiny man's eardrums, before he was swung violently down behind the enormous landscape of the brute once more, with a powerful, forceful THWACK, Bryan's fragile body was crammed violently into the depths of the wedgied crack. Bryan screamed as his torso was slammed up against the wet material as it buried tight against the giants hairy, wrinkled pucker. His tiny muscled arms served no use to push away from the odorous stinking wall as the hand behind him held him firm. Beyond the fabric, a huge circular muscle pushed and pulled, the monstrous puckering anus clenching and crushing at the tiny body. Bryans howls in pain were entirely drowned out as the roaring rumbles raced closer and closer on the other side of the asshole currently flexing against him. A distant booming growl came from Jack as he snarled down "When I say Muffler, you MUFFLE!" PUUUHHHRRAPPPPPPPPHHHH! Jacks godly, filthy anus exploded with a volcanic eruption of vile, noxious gas. Whilst Bryan had suffered many farts in his experience, this one was by far the most horrendous he could endure. The blaring blast ruptured the tiny eardrums and left him ringing in both ears. Bryan could feel the hole as it stretched wide apart like a roaring beast. The searing heat gushed out in an unending stream of burning methane. His muscles ached as the gigantic fart pummelled him with unyielding gale force winds. Bryan's stomach upended and threw up what little vomit he had left, his face was a mess as it poured from his mouth and nose, as tears streamed down from his eyes at the horrific stench. Bryan gasped for any semblance of fresh air as the hand retreated, allowing him to flop onto his back, crushed like a vice under the fat, plump, hair ass cheeks. He gulped with humiliation as the enormous, grimey skin melted its baked in grime, the shitty oil running off the curly hairs and smearing his face. In one horrific moment, the enormous giant completely dominated the pathetic form of the gagging miserable runt. Gasping the heavy cheeks, Bryan listened to the wet crinkling anus as it relaxed back to its constricted state. Completely immersed in Jack, little Bryan wept and heaved, feeling completely abused by the uncaring giant. His brother would never rescue him. He would be trapped as this sadistic giant fuck's toy. Tortured and used until he found no more use and disposed of him. Or worse, knowing Wade had been kept for ten years, when Jack finally figured out that it was a new toy, he would be set for a new decade with a disgusting, now middle aged daddy god. He had no time to stay lost in his thoughts, the deep, shaking rumbles of thunder rose ominously in the distance. Bryan gulped as the cruel giant gave him no reprieve and called out. "Second chance Little Bitch, MUFFLER" Bryan attempted to move to appease the giant, but his broken muscles flared with aching pain. He tried to call out for help but it was no use. Looking out past the overhanging fat cheeks, the huge hand still holding him flexed and he was pushed back into the horrific anal crevasse. He tried his hardest to force his body up against the hole, hoping his miniscule movements would register with the brutes most sensitive spot. The rolling thunder approached like a stampede once more. Bryan called out in agony, straining his already sore throat as he was wedged against the massive orifice of Jack. The hand behind him held his torso firm as the enormous wrinkles of the dirty hole pushed, contracted and flared rhythmically, forewarning the oncoming onslaught. The heat and density of the air choking the small man as the could hear the enormous fart approaching. The powerful muscled ring clenched once more before exploding with an almighty, blasting, SQWOORRRPPPPP The entire of torso of the tiny man was blasted with an intense heat, the dank cave of the giants ass became immediately damp, Bryan's body smeared with a foul, wet substance that soaked through the thin stained material. An almighty groan roared from the distance "Ah fuck!" Jack snarled, pulling the tiny man out with a sickening slurp, dropping him to the mattress as the landscape of a man wobbled and stood up like a gargantuan mountain. His face glared down over his rotund tummy as he rubbed his belly hair, "fuckin SHARTED" is spat out with anger and frustration as Bryan laid on his back heaving vomit over himself in shock at the event. He could only watch from the damp mattress as the enormous man shifted gingerly on the spot, turning to make his way to the cramped bathroom adjoining his room. The huge cheeks of the chunky brute ground together as he waddled in an attempt to contain the mess within his shorts. He didn't bother to close the door as his feet slapped onto the cold tiles of the bathroom, gripping his shorts to cast them down to his ankles as he lowered his dripping ass onto his dirty unwashed throne of a toilet. Bryan gingerly took to his feet and watched morbidly through the open door as Jack glowered through the opening, maintaining eye contact with the little man as he winced, his godly gut distending and the all too familiar sounds of turds landing in the water with distinct THOONKs rang through the room above the roaring storm outside. The stench that emanated was simply foul as it clouded the enclosed air of the bedroom. Witnessing the tiny man's gags outside, Jack strained even harder to make his shit even louder and potent. Standing atop the edge of the bed, Bryan was terrified as he saw the man look around his cramped room, before turning back to him and rising. The brute kicked his sullied shorts into the shower and stood completely naked. His massive rugby build only made larger through the years. His curly hair joining his unshaved jaw and neck, leading to his proud rugby chest populated by a forest of curly black hairs that ran across its surface, along his shoulders and down his arms to his calloused hands. His hands rubbed proudly through the dense hairs that obscured his deep, dark belly button, and lead in a distinct treasure trail to an impossibly dark, messy thresh of pubic hair that crowned a stubby circumcised cock. The cock hung atop a pair of low hanging hairy balls, squished between the thick rugby thighs. The thighs themselves strewn with hair that covered the solid legs down to the hard, cheesy feet that slapped hard onto the tiles with a room shaking thud. The vista of the naked giant was illuminated by a bright flash of lightning as the huge feet lifted and began to stomp towards the shrunken man. Bryan cowered as the giant approached, the stench wafting off him was of pure manly distinctness as the giant had forgone wiping his messy ass. The huge feet slammed onto the dusty floor, shaking the piles of beer cans and pizza boxes with each step. In a series of short strides, he was soon towering over the tiny man, his dick still damp from the piss he had unleashed into the bowl, letting his cockhead exude a sharp, acrid scent that stung the poor boy's nose. Bryan looked upwards, the giants face largely obscured by the protruding hairy muscle gut. The room was silent, filled only with the distant pounding of rain like a metronome. A gust of strong, beer soaked wind came rushing down from this flared nostrils as he snorted. "WE'RE OUT OF TOILET PAPER." The stern, calloused directness shocked the small man as a lightning strike illuminated the room to punctuate the point from outside. Bryan couldn't help but shriek as a huge arm lifted, with an outstretched hand that lowered as the giant bent over towards him. The tiny man fell to the mattress in prone position with arms and legs raised like a cockroach as his eyes scrunched shut in fear. He curled into the smallest ball possible to futiley avoid the looming giant. After a few stilted seconds that felt like minutes, he slowly let his eye wince open, looking out to see Jack's huge face bend over and at his level. A distant, sharp sound of crinkling rang through the room, before the giant groaned and returned upright. His paw of a hand hung at mattress height, between the strong fingers, the unmistakable sight of a wrinkled Cheeseburger wrapper was clenched. "This'll do" Jack boomed, before a flush of breath flooded from his nose across his naked body once more as he laughed. "What's gotten into you, Wade, you know we don't play Mudwipe any more, not after last time" Jack shook his head in disbelief as he turned on the spot again. The sight was truly horrific as Bryan could see the inner lining of the ass was smeared with the wet glistening filth of the giant's shart, the hairs shimmering with wetness as the massive globular cheeks shook violently with each step, grinding the slippery, viscous shit between them as he headed into his bathroom once more. The brute left the door open again, granting Bryan a clear view to see Jack lift one ankle upwards, spreading his ass cheeks with one hand, before slamming the oily paper into his crack to wipe harshly and violently against the filth. Several deep, hefty scratches later, the brute scrunched the soiled cheeseburger wrapper up and threw it in the toilet. Hitting the flusher emphatically, the paper was sent into the pipes of the toilet, surely creating a blockage that the plumber would have to fix later.
----------------------------
GOODNIGHT GAMES
10pm Monday
----------------------------
Bryan was exhausted from witnessing the horrific act of the giant
and fell back gasping for any semblance of fresh air. Looking up at the dusty cobwebbed ceiling above, his heart thumping in his chest as he struggled to comprehend the situation. As he lay there, the now familiar undeside of Jack's chin came into view, beaming down before being obscured by his tummy. Whilst Bryan was acclimatised to this view, he was not ready as he was further obscured by the huge cock and it's set of hefty swinging nuts that blocked out all light above him. Bryan braced himself futiley for impact as the enormous, sweaty nuts came slamming down like wrecking balls, smothering the tiny boy. Deep resonating chuckles echoed throughout the room as the giant amused himself, gripping his cock he used it as a lever to raise and drop the godly ballsac repeatedly on the tiny man. Bryan's body was drenched in sweat, and all he could smell was foul salty musk and the disgusting stench of sewerage which was leaking from the man's poorly wiped ass and taint. Fresh, yet still stale, air rushed into the boy's lungs as he was retrieved by the calloused fingers of the giant. He was raised to Jack's face for inspection as the giant chuckled uncontrollably. The world shook violently as the man let his immense weight come crashing down onto his unmade bed. He reclined back with one hand massaging his balls as the other dangled Bryan before his face with a wonderous, curious focus. Bryan was dangled and swung gently just like one would inspect a precious locket or jewellery. Jack's distant hand slowly moved from rubbing his balls to gripping his shaft once more, his paw of a hand slowly squeezing and running up its engorging length, before lowering once more. A gust of beery breath rushed out as Jack sighed "Huh" as his eyes fluttered "reminds me of a game I think we should play lil buddy" he said with a veneer of care or consideration of the tiny's opinion. He licked his lips hungrily as he continued "Yeah man, it's not quite Thanksgiving? But I think we should play Turkey Time" Bryan was unsure as to what this meant, but from previous experiences this night, it wasn't going to be good. Bryan felt his tiny body scooped up as he was dragged southward. Without any moment of hesitation he was swiftly deposited between the enormous naked thighs of the giants staring up, he was horrified to have a front row seat to the enormous wet, matted mess of Jack's groin before him. A foul scent of sweat was infused with pure sewage as Bryan looked up at the disgusting undercarriage of the giants disgusting taint. The sheer weight of the hefty brute caused the stained mattress beneath him to bow and incline, leading the tiny man to tumble uncontrollably downwards. Before the darkness of the dank pit. The last thing Bryan saw was jacks pudgy hand gripping his stubby, fat, engorged cock and pulling upwards. A booming, powerful voice called throughout the room "Turkey time! Here comes the turkey neck, lol LIL BITCH!" Jack sung out, imitating the fowl bird with it's call. Bryan braced himself futilely as the sweaty nuts came racing down to him once more. Testicles far exceeding the tiny mans length jostled wildly in the juicy, wrinkled nutsac. The tonnes of salty, oily skin smothered the shrunken captives face and lungs repeatedly as he struggled for fresh air. The sweaty heat of the giant radiated and scorched the mans skin with an intense humidity. The percussive force slammed constantly, knocking any wind out of the pathetic man below. In an instant the lil guy was pulled up and out of the intense dank cave of the groin. Gasping for oxygen, Bryan had no time to relish freedom as he was pulled back up to the giants face. The strands of chicken meat were still strewn between the yellowed teeth of the giant as he grinned. Jacks mouth reverberated, shaking his slimey tonsils and muscular tongue as he roared "now it's stuff the turkey time" as his voice was amplified at such close distance. Bryan screamed as the huge tongue snaked out and drew him inwards, covering the boy head to toe in sticky, sour saliva. Bryan screeched out, his broken voice box barking "No! Please don't eat me!" Jack withdrew the screaming man, dangling him at arms length with a look of shock "Eat you?" He asked quizzically "Damn lil bitch what's gotten into you?" he said as he lowered Bryan back towards his belly "That's not how you play Stuff the Turkey at all!" Bryan could barely take in the sight as Jack planted a foot on the mattress, a huge hand slapping the opposite thigh with a resounding SMACK! Before heaving it upwards. Jack lowered the perplexed tiny under his immense hairy thigh and into the rancid sewer trench of his poorly wiped ass. Oily, wirey hairs conglomerated into a dense, dark forest. The vine like Amazonian was mess dripping with shit residue as a humid stench hovered in the air like a rancid mist. Bryan felt his eyes rolling back as he struggled to comprehend the horrific environment of the rugby gods fat ass. Jacks distant voice slowly grumbled as he calmly yet determinedly said "Now this is how we stuff the turkey" bryan could practically feel the sadistic grin across the giants obscured face. His eyes snapped open as he felt a warm, liquid texture at his toes. Looking down he was terrified to see his feet being pinched together by an enormous paw of calloused fingers. His legs were dripping with saliva as they were slowly feeding him into a hungry, flaring anus. The poorly wiped surface was slick with shit and juices as Jack fed the man into his most disgusting orifice. Bryan squirmed and fought as Jacks' strong fingers held him firm and strong. Sinking in past his knees, and up to his waist, the giant moaned. "Oh fuck, GOBBLE, Bitch" Jack gripped just thigh with his free hand as a determined shove moved Bryan past his waist up to his lower ribs. The calloused fingers shuffled around the screaming shrunken man to pinch his hands to his side, sliding his writhing body further in. The giant moaned more "mmm Wade you bitch, you haven't moved like this in a while. Keep up the fight!" Bryan wept as the giant still didn't recognise him, and he kicked, squirming in sheer panic as the warm slippery insides crushed at his body. The stench of pure waste wafting with each uncontrollable pucker of the shit stained hole as it devoured Bryan. --- A massive finger soon lost grip as the giant ass hole pulled at the body like quicksand. The last thing Bryan saw was a huge set of fingers fumbling for him, before an almost angry middle finger extended and pushed forward violently. --- In an instant he was plunged into a deep darkness, heat radiating painfully around him. The deafening madness outside replaced by the rapid thumping of Jacks heartbeat. The stench of shit pervaded every sense as the walls flared and contracted. A soft gooey substance sunk between his toes. Bryan heaved with uncontrollable vomit as the stench of pure sewerage flooded his senses. The stink baked into his skin through the wet, humid heat of the colon. Bryan couldn't do anything but scream and fight as Jack's immensity crushed at him from all sides in the anus. On the outside, Jack himself writhed in agony. His tiny captive hadn't had this much fight or impact on him in months. He let his thigh go, collapsing back into the bed. Gripping the pillow with one hand and his cock with the other he pumped furiously. His sticky body jiggled with each tug, his forearm pounding his tummy violently and repeatedly as his ass bore into the mattress below. Fearing for his toys deep location he relinquished his grip on the pillow and reached down between his legs. A searching finger extended as it reached into his tight, straight orifice. Bryan felt an intrusive object burst in with force, flapping about, the huge digit gained traction at the back of his head. Bryan screeched as he was dragged neck first towards the glimmer of an opening. The chewed, dirty nail of the giant buried into his spine between his shoulder blades as his face was pulled to the relative freshness of outside. His hopes of freedom were swiftly dashed as the powerful orifice snapped violently around his jaw and forehead. Struggling to extend his mouth, he was immobilised, screaming through gritted teeth as the wrinkles of the anus held him firm like a horrific form of medieval stocks. The man's face was smeared with shit residue as tears streamed down his cheeks. Bryan punched and squirmed from within, only to service his captor around him. The storm outside raged as Jack moaned in pleasure as he approached climax. Dripping with sweat he bucked into his mattress in a long forgotten ecstasy as his tiny captive sent him to new levels of orgasm. In one sharp, powerful moment, the rugby god blew his load all over his hairy tummy. The orgasm forcing his anus to clench around the tiny prone face of his lil bitch below. Jack lay heaving, the storm illuminating his room and glistening the trail of viscous cum sprayed across his stomach. He could feel the tiny man deep below futiley fighting. His firm straight ass hole held firm and held him tight. imprisoning him. The lil man's strange behaviour had given him renewed vigour that granted Jack the most intense orgasm he had had in a long time. A point he would be certain to share with his house mate tomorrow. Jack sighed in exhaustion and groaned as he rolled to the side. His ass cheeks parting slightly, enough to hear the distant sobs of the boy. The storm outside continued to roar and thunder as Jack found his eyes falling heavy. Jacks own tummy soon joined the symphony of roars as the spicy wings made their way down his digestive system. Rubbing his hands through his stomach hairy, Jack felt the cum hardened tangled hairs between his fingers. The swollen belly beneath pushed forward before contracting as he felt a successive chain of movements within him before a sickening squelch sqworpped out of his ass in a wet thunderclap between his cheeks. Whilst he could hear the storm outside, Bryan was unprepared for the rolling thunder that rose ominously from within the giant. In an instant, the right anus clutching him flared open, expelled its damp and juicy contents to the matter wet hair beyond, before slamming shut around him once more. The dull blue light in the distance was overtaken by a golden Caremark filter as the boy was smeared. Unable to move his arms or wipe his face, his tears trickled down his face and along the wrinkled folds of the brute's hairy pucker. The room beyond fell to a dull silence as the movie disappeared into the sound of the storm outside, and we're all overcome by the gentle gusts of deep snores as Jack drifted soundly off to sleep. Not a creature was stirring save for tiny, squirming Bryan, until he gave up his energy to escape. He too let his muscles fall limp as the tight pucker held his face tight, leaving the traumatised boy alone with only his horrific memories and dreadful thoughts once
more.
----------------------------
BACK ACROSS TOWN
Midnight
----------------------------
After a fun night of chatting and drinking with the caring giants of Ben and Dave, Tiny Wade curled up in a ball as the storm raged outside. His tiny body smiling with ecstasy as he nuzzled into the soft, linen scented paper of the tissue. He felt his breathing slowly rest into a calm, serene place as he found a sense of peace he had not felt in decades as the darkness of the room enveloped him. His eye fell heavy as he began to enter sleep, however the distinct creaking of. The floorboards indicated one of the men was tiptoeing through the dark in the depths of the night. Wade slowly winced an eye open to see a huge furry wall of stomach towering over him. Looking up, he recognised the piercing eyes of Ben staring hungrily down. A soft squeaking noise came from the glass as Wade saw the distinct pink bulb of a cockhead straining against the fish tank. Thinking he'd escaped such a sight he scrambled to find a safe corner but it was no use. A warm exhalation of breath flooded from Ben's nostrils as he whispered, "A giant's got needs man, I couldn't do this with my bro." He explained "But you you're free game." Ben spoke softly as he clutched the tiny man and carried him to his room. Laying the boy on his bed, Ben's cock raged at full height as he was about to fulfill his perverted fantasies that occupied his dreams. Wade's eyes teared up in the darkness. Ben notices and whispered "Shh! Don't wake Davey. Just do as I say and this'll all be over" as the huge cock tilted and bore down as Ben climbed into the bed to start a long night of personal pleasure.

▲SHRINK▲▲ UNKNOWN▲▲SHRINK▲
22
▼SHRINK▼▼ UNKNOWN▼▼SHRINK▼

------------------------------------
SHARE HOUSE - THE REVEAL
4pm Friday
------------------------------------
The end of the week rolled around finally as Jeff and Dave loaded up their truck to head back over to the Share house and finish the job. Before climbing into the vehicle, Dave withdrew a freshly cleaned, shaven and tidied Wade from his back pocket. The boy gasped for air as he was reprieved from struggling against the giant's fat ass after a long day on the tools. He was deposited into the messy centre seat of the truck between the two men as Jeff lumbered his own body into the cab. Tiny Wade braced for impact as the vastly different asses slammed down beside him. Dave's gelatinous fat ass slammed down like a wave, whilst Jeff's solid muscle ass crashed down like a meteor. As the two settled in and buckled up, the shrunken man was wedged firmly between them.
Jeff started the car and Dave smirked "oh I'm gonna miss our little apprentice. He seems to enjoy learning from two manly men like ourselves, isn't that right buddy" he said with a playful knuckle reaching back and burying down onto Wade's slick haircut the boys had organised. Wade grimaced but took the gesture in the kindness it was intended. Jeff smiled down and grinned "One last lesson for our apprentice, don't get too close to the boss's sewer trench!" As Jeff adjusted in his seat, the coarse and well-worn seam of his cargo pants pealed away from the leather below and revealed a distinct sweat patch before the little man. Wade gulped in anticipation as the giants hairy ass bellowed from its depths with a blasting, dry scorch that ripped across the car seat, tumbling the minuscule body into the fatty thigh of Dave. Both the plumbers themselves began gagging at the spicey, eggy stench that flooded the cramped air of the car as Jeff lowered his beefy bun down once more. For poor wade it was a harsh reminder of the life he was to go back to, and his mind wandered as to how his replacement would have survived the week alone. Dave noticed the forlorn look on the small mans face and sighed "Don't worry man, If jack and Roz took half as good of care of Bry as we did you, I'm sure we can order a play date soon." He smiled "Plus uncle Ben was kind enough to tinker with a new size changer so I can teach jack how to grow you for different fun and games like we played." The car pulled up at the share house and Dave was first to get out. Slamming the door and returning to the trunk, he left Jeff and Wade to say goodbyes. Jeff licked his lips with slight nervousness and frowned. "Now you're not gonna tell them about ALL our games are you?" He scowled "You better not tell them about the afternoon I sent Davey to the shops and we had our ahem apprentice lesson in the toilet." He said, the threat dripping off his tongue as he grabbed at his bulge. "Because if you so much as breathe a word of it, next time I have you, we're gonna play again, and this time I won't save you before I flush. Got it?" Wade nodded nervously, unsure of the violence this man could truly inflict on him. Jeff cracked the door open, grabbing the tiny body and pulling it to his groin, smothering him quickly under his musky bulge. Wade flailed about as Jeff chuckled "Atta boy, always said you were quick learner" as he pulled the boy to his waistband and tucked him in. The two men approached the front door as Dave wrapped his fist onto the heavy wood. A few groans and shuffled footsteps later, a groggy Jack peeled the door open. He stood half naked, his huge hairy chest matted with sweat, as his loose boxers barely contained his package and fat ass together. His gnarled toes tapped on the ground as he awaited their welcome. "Oh hey boys, I'm nursing a shocker of a hangover. Come in" as he gestured them to come into his house yet again. "You know where the shitter is, hope you can fix her up before Roz gets home" Jeff nodded and handed Wade up from his waist to Dave. Jack smiled "oh Cool you brought your little man. You teaching him who's boss yet?" He said with a half wincing eye as he shuffled over to the couch and flopped onto it. Dave shrugged and braced his free hand on the counter, holding Wade carefully "Not quite yet, it's a long story" Jack interrupted him "oh good, how bout you tell it over some hair of the dog for me," he slyly smiled as he clicked and pointed at the fridge. "Grab one for yourself." Being the last job for the day, Dave obliged, grabbing two beers and returning to the lounge room, taking a seat at the end of the couch near Jack's pungent feet. He lowered Wade to the coffee table and handed Jack a beer. The big guy rolling onto his back and scooching up to drink it. Dave chuckled as he had an inadvertent direct view up the leg of the boxers to the messy hairy forest of Jack's taint. Jack relished his first sip of beer and prodded "Go on, tell me what you've done with little Bry" Dave had a nervous gulp at his drink as he explained. "Well you see, this guy here isn't our Bry, he's your Wade" he explained as he gestured to the tiny, clean man on the coffee table "I think we were victims of a switcheroo by the boys" Jack looked perplexed and shocked at first, before his mouth curled into a triumphant smile "Of course! This makes so much sense, that's why he didn't like all the games we were playing with him!" Jack slapped his forehead with his meaty palm "We're fucking idiots aren't we" Jack fumbled for his phone "Orrite, Roz has your fella today, I'll text him to get home ASAP with him. Make sure he treats him well on the way home" Dave nodded and chuckled, before continuing "Don't worry, we took extra good care of your Wade, we even have a present for you" as he reached into his pocket and retrieved a key ring sized size changer device for the hungover man before him. He went through all the buttons and features to explain it clearly to him. "So in the end, if you wanna give Wade a break from being so tiny, you can change him to be bigger." Dave beamed proudly. "Now about our little guy" Jack interrupted "Or even smaller yeah?" To which Dave was taken aback, but nodded "yeah mean of course, smaller, whatever. About our little Brya-" Jack didn't let him finish as he jostled about, his gut folded over itself as he wobbled to sitting upright, the couch groaning underneath him. He pushed heavily and stood to his dominating full height with his hands on his thick hips. Jack's eyes focused on tiny Wade as he grunted to Dave "Show me." Dave fumbled the device between his pudgey fingers as he turned it and prodded the inch high man. With a zap, the boy rocketed up to two feet tall, his face smacking into the underside of Jack's hairy belly. The boy winced as the horrifically familiar stench of sweat and skin flooded his nostrils as the thick underbelly smothered and smooshed his face. Jack burst out laughing and grabbed the smaller man's head, moving it lower to his groin. Wade protested in humiliation as his mouth was dragged into the dank, musky crotch. Jack's rugby paunch shook and slapped the top of his little captives head as he burst out laughing "Perfect! We can have a walkin-talkin blowjob!" This only serves to heighten the little man's protest. His clean skin and a fresh hair already messed up by the share house brute. With his newfound height and strength, Wade began punching the sides of his giant. His fists making firm yet slight contact, angering the larger man. Jack shoved the pint sized man back til he fell on his ass on the coffee table. Dazed and ass aching, Wade looked up as Jack snatched the device from Dave. "Hmmph, and you said this goes the other way too hey. Gonna give this little guy the time out of his life if he wants to misbehave like that" Jack said, rubbing his love handle with his free hand. "How small can it go?" He turned asked Dave, his huge ass straining at his boxers, and giving Wade a horrifying view up through his fly to his stubby semi chub within the front. Dave thought aloud in response" Ben says as small as you want I guess, as long as you can touch him to grow him back later. How small are you thinking?" Jack turned back to the man lying prone on the coffee table as he bent over, his solid belly rolling over itself as he leaned in. His beer soaked breath flooded over the man's body as the huge stubbled face loomed in closely. Wade could feel the heat and moisture of Jack's breath as he licked his lips and growled. "How 'bout a fuckin flea" Dave leapt up in shock at the sentence as the device gave a sharp electric zap. Poor Wade lay on his back as the room stretched out on all sides. The coffee table became a landscape, the discarded beer cans becoming towers and the distant tv remote control like a cruise ship. Even worse, two men above swelled to planetary sizes, every detail magnified to horrific detail. His eyes burst into tears as Jacks huge bare body chuckled and quaked. He cowered backwards as the kind face of Dave swung down like a crashing moon, before hovering over him with an intense glint in his swimming pool sized pupil. "Dude" Dave boomed, his voice vibrating the table and dislodging the years of dust and dirt into a plume of ash inivisible to the naked eye. "that is so" tiny Wade had to cover his ears as Dave reverberated even more "fucking hot!" Jack smirked down with arms crossed. "what you say we teach him a lesson for switching places?" Wade stepped back on the coffee table as he watched Jack turn on the spot, grasping at his waistband. "you get the other side. I don't want him running off" wade felt the table quake as Dave moved with an unexpected swiftness, fumbling at his belt and fly also. The two men squatted their bare arses down over the tiny, trapped man. The huge ass of Jack a monstrous wet rainforest of shitty, oily hairs obscuring his foul hole, whilst Dave's was a smooth tundra littered with hairs around the hole which was clear in sight of the tiny man. "3 2" Jack instructed "1!" As Jack's hairs pulled apart violently, revealing his dark brown anus as a massive gust of foul, hot air came pouring out. Tiny Wade was blown backwards by the immense, eggy blast. He came to a stop directly under Dave as he was slow to act. Looking up, he saw the enormous sphincter clench and flex before exploding back onto him. The sheer percussive force of the fart reverberated Wade's tiny body so much that he was shot upwards and splatted onto the inner cheek of Dave's ass. He slowly slid back down along the cheek drenched with sweat from the man's hard day at work. Dave reaches around and pulled the tiny man out with a wet slurp and deposited him on the table as the men redressed whilst chuckling. Dave himself elated to find a man to match his size and fouls interests. "Alright! Shitter's fixed, now where's my beer?!" Jeff called out proudly, wiping the sullied toilet water from his hands on the sides of his shorts. Jack pulled a cooler box up next to the couch and opened it to reveal a fresh case of beers to share. "How bout you boys sit back, relax and wait for my boy Roz to get back from his Friday soccer comp with your lil buddy in tow" Jack offered, to which the workmen we happy to take him up on. The men relaxed back, Jeff accidentally slamming his muddy work boots down on a flea sized wade by accident, causing the boys to burst out with laughter and reveal the ruse. They spent the afternoon discussing things including latest conquests on the field and in the bedroom, as well as a few horror stories from Jeff of the sights he'd seen on the job. Soon the conversation turned to the nature of giant and tiny, as Jack began to detail the games and activities he and Roz had taken part in with little Wade. Dave sat nodding with enthusiasm, making mental notes of how these techniques could be applied at home with little Bryan, outside the view of Ben. After a while, the front door of the share house slammed open as two men walked in. Roz and the stranger were in their sweaty soccer gear, and covered in mud as their dirty cleats clopped along the hard floor of the living room. "Hey boys!" Roz announced himself to the room "Oh good, the toilets fixed yeah?" he asked of Jeff, who was mid drink and raised a thumbs up to him. Roz clapped his hands with glee "Awesome, what a day. Me and Jez here just absolutely wiped the field today, who's after a celebratory drink?" Jeremy was their former housemate, who took himself off to the side to inspect his old bedroom "Ah i see the 'home gym' isnt getting much of workout lately ay Jackie" Jeremy smiled as Roz mad his way to the kitchen. Roz opened and slammed the cupboards shut feverishly "Fuck man I'm starving" he said, facing away from Jack and the workmen "How bout I whip up some nachos" he continued, reaching back and scratching at the seat of his pants, his fingers burying in deep in the crack off his ass, which was clearly defined by the wet, silky fabric of his soccer shorts. "Can make them extra spicy and give that toilet a good test run ay!" he said, smiling over his shoulder. Jack clicked his fingers "Sounds good man, but come have a seat for a sec" Jack instructed. Roz obliged and made his way to the armchair, lowering his plump, sweaty ass onto the poor fabric. He ground his ass against the back of the seat to get comfortable, before lifting a large thigh up and resting it across one of the arms in a relaxed, recline position. Jeremy brought two beers open, cracking them open and handing one to his teammate and taking his own seat on the opposite arm. "Whats up?" Roz asked inquisitively. Jack went on to explain the situation with Wade and Bryan, and the switch that had occured. In the end, he asked the important question. "So where is tiny Bryan." Jeremy and Roz exchanged a private look, before turning to the group of men, all leaning forward listening intently. "It's a long story" Roz said in a drawn out sigh. Dave looked to Jeff, sharing their own private silent converstion before Jeff nodded and cracked a fresh beer to punctuate his point. "We've got time, tell us everything" the burly musclebound plumber prompted, his permission allowing Dave and Jack to recline back, ready to listen. Roz and Jeremy took a deep breath, then corroborated their story as best they could. Roz began "Well it started around midday"
------------------------------------
ROZ'S GAME - THE LADS
Midday Friday
------------------------------------
The midday light filtered through the dusty window of Roz's bedroom as his alarm went off. Noticing he was late, he pulled his bare form out of bed and tugged his silky boxers off. "Fuck!" he barked as he stated stomping around naked, his massive footfalls shaking tiny bryan awake on the bedside table. He was taken aback by the speed and size of the man racing around his room. Reaching into his laundry hamper, he pulled out an old unwashed set of underwear and wrinkled silky blue soccer jersey and shorts. His body slipped into the uniform with hurried speed as he dressed. Grabbing his boots and slinging his gym bag over his shoulder, he was about to leave the room when he looked back in to see the tiny man atop his bedside. With a mischievious grin, he stomped back in and snatched Bryan up. "C'mon mate, the lads at the club havent seen you in a while, I'm sure you'll have fun with us today." Roz stated before throwing Bryan into the unzipped opening of his gym back, before piling his shoes and still-damp socks in and zipping up. Rolling about in the darkness, Bryan felt his tiny body rumbling as the giant got into his car and drove out. Roz had recently given up his former rugby lifestyle after his twenties. The intense collisions and tackles had become too hard on his body, so he had changed codes to soccer to take the load off his joints. Despite the late change, he had become surprisingly adept at the sport and soon made his way up the ranks for his local team. Pulling up in his car, he gave his bulge a casual tug through his silky blue shorts. He unbuckled his seatbelt, the clasp whipping across his broad chest as it strained against his firm pecs as they strained against the similar silky shirt in matching blue. With a groan, he cranked the door open and headed to the change room. Upon entering, he was hit with a wall of stink. A cloud of sweaty soccer boots, damp socks and unwashed men mixed in with an aroma of heat rub, sports tape and futile fragrance of deodorant, which had no chance of overpowering the masculinity that filled the room. "Hey boys!" He called out, owning the room as he entered to a chorus of cheers. "Here he is!" A familiar voice overcame the crowd as Roz saw his friend and former housemate, Jeremy. Jeremy was smaller than his friend, slender but still handsome. A seasoned soccer player he was the brains behind Roz changing codes. The two had been the closest of the housemates until Jeremy became an accidental father and moved out. Since then his former supermodel looks had changed to a more comfortable dad bod, whilst still maintaining a reasonably tight physique for his age. The two slammed together in a powerful hug as Jeremy gave a playful kiss to Roz's ear. Roz patted his bud's hip and smiled "now, what would the missus say?" Jeremy winked, as they both chose to avoid the answer. Their eyes locked momentarily as neither said a word. The two men had been former lovers years ago. Originally purely physical, an emotional and sexual tension tethered between them in a lingering unspoken feeling that neither could break free of. Roz shook his head and smiled "Whoa, speaking of blasts from the past, look who I brought on a day trip" he dropped his gym bag with a thud and tore the zips open to reveal a bedraggled tiny bryan wrapped up in an old pile of sweaty gear and undies that hadn't been washed since last game. Jeremy recoiled at the festering plume of scent before waving his hand before his face, coughing as he exclaimed "You brought the lil bitch! That's fantastic we haven't seen him in months!" Bryan has no time to brace as the excited fingers reach down and encased him, pulling him out to the dank air of the locker room. Bryan, exhausted from the week of surviving the other brutes, barely attempted to beg for help from the new giant, knowing it was futile. Jeremy smiles as he rolled the tiny man around his fingers and palm. Roz clasped a hand around his shoulder as he grinned down. "Show him to the boys, I gotta take a dump real bad." As he sauntered off to destroy the nearby bowl. Jeremy carried Bryan over to a group of guys getting changed nearby. Jeremy dang out "George, look who's here" A large South American looking man finished his sentence before noticing the tiny man. "Don't forget coach wants us running laps for warm up before he gets here, or else he'll be eatin our asses for breakfast ah! Lil Man is here!" The huge caramel skinned face loomed in. The largely smooth chin was littered with faint, wirey hairs that struggled to form a whispy stubble. The giant's Gatorade soaked breath washed out as he bared his teeth playfully "Coach wants us to practice some drills no? Why don't chu help us out bro?" He swiftly plucked the tiny man up and held him at waist height. Bryan felt his stomach lurch as he was dropped rapidly. His tiny recovery voice box screeched out as he plummeted towards the ground. Fearing becoming a stain on the tiles, he closed his eyes, only to feel an almighty thud as he collided with a warm, leathery surface. He only had a brief moment to look down to see a similarly caramel coloured skin surface before he was rocketed upwards again. Bryan's eyes struggled to adjust as he saw below him the huge foot of the South American as he fell back towards it. Rapidly he was kicked upwards once more as the skilful giant jostled the tiny man about in a series of balancing drills. Bryan's lungs and eyes struggled to maintain focus as he repeatedly transitioned from damp air to cheesy foot skin as the boy practiced. With one mistimed juggled, Bryan found himself splattering to the wet floor below. Winded and gasping for air, he looked up at the immense forms of the man and Jeremy towering over with hands on hips. Jeremy pursed his lips in sympathetic pain. "Oof tough luck, here I'll get him" Bryan lay prone as the enormous dirty underside of Jeremy's sports sock hovered over him. The huge toes pushed against the formerly white material. It was now baked in with yellow sweat and sticky black grime that smeared across the fibres like a moss. The stinking, cheesy foot came down around Bryan, the monstrous toes flexing and contracting to grab at him. The wet, stinking fabric choked the poor guys lungs as the wiggling toes crushed at him. His tiny stomach dry heaved at the stench, but the toes failed to gain traction. To his relief, the socked soccer foot lifted. But this was to be short lived as George's own bare foot swung over him. Bryan splayed out as the sweaty bare skin slammed around him. The huge, hairy big toe positioned the tiny body between itself and the next to, crunching Brys body towards the ball of the foot. Bryan ached as the huge, strong foot clutched around him, pulling his face into the greasy, grimey nook between the toes. The massive foot lifted Bryan into the air, tossing him and commenced kicking him about. This time however he was jostled between George's bare foot, Jeremy's socked foot, and a third shirtless giant's unknown giant's cleat. The man's tiny body felt bruised and battered as he was slammed repeatedly between all three surfaces. He began to drift off into unconsciousness like a horrific roller coaster ride until an errant kick by the stranger sent him sailing through the air, and landing on the cold wooden benchtop with an unceremonious knock. All of Bryans muscles aches from the repeated hacky-sack kicks of the training soccer gods. He rolled onto his back gasping for fresh air as he looked up at the towering lockers and lumbering uncaring men in various stages of changing. As he lay there gasping, he noticed a stocky man, drenched in sweat come hobbling into the room. The man was less than six feet tall and had a chunky muscle body with a portly covering of fat at his beer belly, thighs and ass. His mousey brown hair was cut short, and matted with sweat as he scrunched his face in pain. Each hobbled step send a sharp ripple through his muscle thighs and tummy beneath his blue silky soccer kit. He called out, his voice dripping with a thick, deep, irish accent. "Ay lads, be careful on ye warmup laps, I just did a number on me ankle on the feckin wet grass" he looked around before hobbling to a huge black bag that sat next to a prone Bryan. The tears of pain in the giants eyes obscured the tiny man from view to him on the bench. Grabbing a tube of rubbing heat and roll of tape, the man turned on the spot. Bryan was once again gobsmacked at the size of the enormous ass of a giant as this fresh one presented itself to him. Fresh was the last word on Bryan's mind as the huge ass dropped in sweat from the out of shape man's run. The cheeks strained at the silky fabric, the darkened cheeks leading to an almost pitch black drenched ass crack. Way beyond, past the curvature of these two mounds, Bryan could see the giant's nickname emblazened across his strong shoulders. "Pauly! Lookout!" Jeremy exclaimed but it was no use. With a throbbing ankle, Paul let himself fall heavily to the hard timber below. Bryan was immediately crushed by the tonnes of man ass. Whilst he paled in size to Roz, Jack or Dave, the immensity of his footballers ass bore down on the splayed tiny man with terrible crushing force. Bryan struggled for air as the massive cheeks smooshed over him, grinding side to side as the giant lifted his swollen ankle up to tape it. By pulling his ankle into his opposite knee, the oblivious Pauly spread his cheeks apart further, giving the tiny man beneath him a horrifically intimate knowledge of his ass hole stench. The three boys looked on frozen, unsure of what to say to the unaware teammate. The watched as the short, stocky irishman leaned gently side to side to reach for his sore ankle. Jeremy could only imagine how the shrunken man was coping beneath. Bryan's tiny form was compressed and pressured from either side slowly and painfully as the huge ass cheeks bore down into the hard timber beneath. Hearing the toilet flush, Jeremy knew Roz would be fuming if he knew he had lost his tiny buddy under an unaware guy. So Jeremy spoke up "Uhh Pauly, could you hop up for a sec mate?" Paul didn't even make eye contact as he waved away at his teammate "yeh yeh one sec lad, just gotta tape up" Jeremy's breath hung in the air as the seconds ticked by painfully. He heard Roz's boots stomping from the toilet area, and watched as Paul taped up his ankle painfully slowly. The nervous man hopped slightly on the spot, muttering "C'mon, C'mon" under his breath. As Paul finished, Jeremy waved his hands "Alright, all taped, up you get buddy" Paul finally looked up with a scowl "Would ye hold ye horses lad, gotta put me boot back on, like" as he whipped his wet sock out and slowly rolled it over his crusty toenails and smelly feet, pulling it up his ankle and around his shin. Poor Bryan screamed in agony underneath as the intense weight was taking its toll on him. Feeling the tiny scream beneath him and mistaking it for an itch, Paul furrowed his brow and wiggled his ass further into the bench to relief himself, crushing the poor indestructible boy even more. The torture was endured even further as he then took the time to strap his shinguard on, before finally pulling his black and white cleated boot around his ankle. As Roz finally entered the room, Jeremy leapt forward and pulled Paul to his feet. In an instant, Jeremy peered over the plump curvature of the chunky ass to see the bench below was empty. A heavy weight bobbed in his throat as he gulped. The other boys noticed the vanishing shrunken man also, as Pauly slowly rocked on his foot and ankle to test its mobility, slowly rotating on the spot. "Ay lads, I think I've gotten away with it. it's okay to play fer now!" Turning away from the boys, he planted a heel firm in the ground and squatted to push his out back and low to stretch his calf. The boys broke into an immediate snicker as they say the tiny man's body splayed out flat, embossed into inside edge of the fatty cheek of the Irish giant. Jeremy however was filled with dread as he saw Roz's smiling face slowly dissipate to a shocked dropped jaw at the sight of his tiny man stuck to his stout teammate's arse. The man looked almost painted on like a cartoon character as the cheeks began to close over once more. Knowing the gig was up, Jeremy complained with exasperation "Oh fuck Pauly, you sat on Roz's little bitch, he's up your ass, would you mind getting him out?" Paul twisted to look over his shoulder, his frame obscuring his view to the underside of his ass as he questioned Jeremy "What are ye talking about lad?" Jeremy sighed "Please Pauly, just reach back there for me" Pauly was confused but entertained his teammate's thinking and reached behind. His short, stubby fingers pushed against the crevassed between the cheeks, gaining traction against a small fragile lump embedded into the fat of his cheek. Bryan gasped for air as he was pulled off the sweaty cheek with an almost comical slurp. Wind rushed by him as he was dragged upwards to the irish brute's flushed face. "Ay you're a lucky one lad! One wrong fart from me an you'd be a gonner fer sure. Especially after the pints we were 'avin last night" he smiled "Me wife's always goin bout me ass, she thinks it's a tank. It's hefty, dense, an she calls it the Arsenal on the counta it's explosives." He laughed and tossed the limp body to Jeremy's awaiting hands before striding off gingerly to go for another warm
up run outside.
------------------------------------
ROZ'S GAME - THE GAME
1pm Friday
------------------------------------
Jeremy sheepishly walked over to Roz with the tiny man in hand. "Sorry dude, I didn't mean to let him get away like that." Jeremy apologised, before explaining the games they were playing with the tiny body. After hearing the full story, Roz glared at him emphatically, before relinquishing into a laugh "Oh its okay man, it happens, the amount of times I've lost him this past decade, it was bound to happen. I will have to be careful with him though. Dave just sent me a text saying 'Bring him home ASAP' but whatever, that lazy fuck can wait a little bit, I need to get onto that field you know" Roz said, bouncing on the spot. Jeremy raised an eyebrow "What are you gonna do with him then?" Roz contemplated before collecting Bryan in his calloused hand and responding. "Well seeings as you boys were being a little rough with him, I cant exactly leave him alone in here now can I?" Bryan felt a sense of relief that he would receive the bare minimum care, but was disoriented as he was pulled skyward to Roz's large handsome face. "Alright lil B, gonna have to tuck you away somewhere close" Bryan looked down to see Roz's spare hand pulling at his elasticated waistband of his silky shorts, his thumb tucking under his dirty underwear also. Deep in the depths, a flaccid cut cock lay curled upon itself under a thresh of trimmed, dirty blonde pubic hair. Bryan looked up to both boys as their faces hovered over him, Jeremy was visually disturbed as he pursed his lips "Pfwoar man, thats rough, cant you put him in your pocket?" Roz cackled "Yo bro I would, but you know these shorts don't have pockets" Roz's breath washed over tiny Bry's face in a gust of laughter. Bryan began squirming and kicking as he was lowered down the enormous man's torso, the two men seeming to grow even larger at this angle as the both smirked down. The light of the locker room dimmed as the waistband passed over head Roz tutting and shaking his head "Don't squirm too much buddy, don't wanna get a hard-on on the field" Bryan was overcome by the musty, manly stench of Roz's unwashed cock. He felt sick as his bare feel came into contact with the warm, clammy skin of the shaft, before falling forward with a dull slap against its length. His tiny hands instinctively grasped around its girth like a punching bag. His eyes watered from both the humidity and the humility of the situation as he looked up longingly past the firm stomach and pecs of the giant to his handsome face, begging for him to reconsider. The eyes looked over his nose with a deceptive kindness before the world was plunged into darkness with an almighty THWACK as the waistband was snapped shut against his pelvic abs. A huge force came from the outside as Roz's hand firmly squeezed his bulge to adjust the tiny passenger into a more comfortable position. Bryan coughed as his lungs were depressed from the forceful hand. He gripped the huge shaft as he felt it list like a boat, tilting to the left as a massive thigh lifted beside it, before relaxing back as it stepped forward, the motion was repeated from the opposite side as the alternative thigh moved forward. The slow motion was easy to accommodate first as the giant walked; however when Roz's made contact with the soccer field, the same movement became more volatile as the soft shaking of the bulge became a stomach dropping lurch as the massive godly package was jostled about between the giant's legs as he jogged. Bryan's grip of the shaft became harder as the dank, cramped tent of the underwear became steamier and wetter as Roz began to work up a sweat. His natural musk taking on an intense salty stench amplifying his natural scent to an almost choking degree. The distant smell of his poorly wiped taint and ass soon joining the concoction of stench as the giant commenced his game. Tiny Bryan felt every immense run, jolt, slide and kick at the formidable athlete powered his former rugby size frame around the soccer field. Sweat poured out of his skin and drenched the little man like a sauna within the musty, horrendous cave of masculinity in Roz's crotch. The sweat soon became monsoonal and Bryan found himself struggling to stay put against the bouncing, heaving cock. His tiny fingers grasped and slipped repeatedly as he was soon sliding down the inner thigh of the giant man, underneath the hairy and wrinkled ball sack. Bryan feared the contents of the nut sack, imagining the years of vile, viscous cum it has produced and spewed out. Into underwear, into gym socks, into tissues, into horny women and, apparently now, other men. Bryan's morbid wonderment did not last long however, as at his feet he felt the unfamiliar cool breeze of fresh air, and even stranger, natural light. Looking down he saw the blades of grass rushing past in a green blur as huge cleated boots stomped through them. Tufts of mud and dirt not dissimimlar to Bryan's size were ripped out of the earth and thrown backwards as the athlete tore across the playing field. Beads of sweat ran down the peach fuzz coating of the muscled thigh of the giant as they rubbed past each other. Bryan began to panic as he felt his grip on the man's appendage begin to slip. His tiny fingers gripping and slipping as he felt his weight giving way to the free fall below. For a strange moment, Bryan's brain prayed for the massive groin to hold him tight. However, fate was never on Bryan's side, and to his dispair, he felt himself falling downards, along the sweaty thigh of the man containing him. With a wet splat, Bryan landed into the damp soil below. Taking a moment, he breathed in the fresh air and strong scent of freshly mown grass. The blades rose around him like wheat fields as he saw the field of titans power off into the distance. Whilst a reprieve from giants was welcomed, the tiny man feared how he would survive the strange world at this size. He sat down, contemplating how he would escape this fate of isolation that was before him. His moment of isolation was short lived, as a massive plastic globe rolled towards him. Beyond it, an enormous rumble roared towards the tiny man beneath the blades of grass. Looking up, two teams of ten men came rushing towards him. The lead of the pack was the handsome and slender Jeremy. His huge boots came thudding and crashing immentley towards his probe location. Bracing himself, Bryan leapt to the soil below to avoid the impact. As the booming thunders came closer, Bryan curled up on the wet dirt before a series of massive rubber studs came crushing down. Bryan felt his world crash like an earthquake as the shoe crushed around him. The landscape fell limp as the soil around him was lifted upwards. The huge cleat had dislodged the clod of dirt into the air, before tossing it backwards. The meteor like dirt clod tumbled across the grass before rolling to the stop, only to be trampled by an oblivious soccer player above. Bryan had no chance to scream as he gritted his teeth in pain. With a sickening squelch Bryan pulled his way from the muddy dirt to reach fresh air. Before him, a huge wall of white and black leather came swinging like a pendulum as tiny Bryan ended up plastered to the side of the leather cleat. Bryan's tiny hands gripped the bumps and threads of leather that wrapped around the cleat. Gripping the huge side of the shoe, Bryan was overcome by the pungent stench of heat rub and strapping tape. Looking up, he saw the wobbling mass of thick, solid calf and thigh quaking about. Beyond that was a jostling bulge and quaking belly that led up to the flushed and familiar face of the oblivious Paul. A rolling, thunderous thud of an approaching soccer ball rose from the distance. The huge leather ball came directly towards Paul as he turned about on the spot and angled his foot. With a quick swivelled, his tubby form made an about face on the spot, angling his ankle and foot to the rocketing ball as he turned and punted. The immense, crushing force seemed to smear Bryan against the man's foot, causing a minuscule but agonising yelp. The tiny cry was barely a squeak, but enough to prick the Irish giant's ears. A set of huge calloused fingers came lowering down like a claw machine, colliding with the boot and collecting their prize. Bryan was swiftly plucked up with a sickening squelch as Paul retrieved three tiny body up to his face. Wiping sweat from his brow, he admonished "Ay lad, what are ye doing down there?" Bryan struggled to call out before Paul scrunched his face in thought. "Ay, ya ain't safe on your lad Roz's groin are ye?" He explains. "I got the perfect spot for ye, ya might wanna hold your breath though!" the enormous back stretched skywards once more as Paul looked over his shoulder "Hold your breath lad, you're going up the Arsenal!" Bryan looked downwards as a strong thumb pulled at the waistband of Paul's shorts and underwear. In the dank, sweat stained jocks below, Bryan was dangled ominously. The huge plump fat cheeks stuck out proudly with a line of wirey brown hair curling up between the arse cheeks. The messy, tangled hairs were plastered against the milky white cheek with viscous, dripping sweat. The sour stench wafted up and permeated the fresh air. The huge fingers felt the tiny squirms of panic from the shrunken man. In response, Paul apologised from above "Sorry lad, you know what it's like, no pockets here. I'll be sure to get ye out at half time." There was no chance to protest as Bryan was let go. His tiny screaming form slamming in the crevasse between the ass cheeks, and immediately being muffled by the juicy fat of the crushing arse cheeks belonging to the Irish Arsenal. Bryan felt no more energy or effort in fighting as two enormous walls of hefty ass slowly crashed around him. The inescapable stench of ass and asshole enveloped the tiny man as he was crushed from all sides. The crevasse steamed with an intense salty, musky heat that stung at the boys skin and lungs. The massive flabby walls of muscle hung heavily together for a moment before Bryan felt movement commence. A huge, wet cheek dragged upward before slamming down, then the fatty glute supporting him repeated the motion. The chunky ass cheeks powered across the field as Paul got back in the game. To anyone else there was no sign of his passenger trapped within the silky shorts as they scraped across the cheeks. Each charging lunge by the player caused an intense, inescapable grinding that dragged the tiny body deeper into the horrific sanctum of the portly ass of Paul. The referees whistle rang out as a siren from the gods, the shrill screech was significantly muffled as made its way through the shorts as they plastered to the thick ass with dripping sweat. After Paul trotted a short distance towards the changing shed, he gripped his tummy and lifted one foot onto the ball of his toes. "oh sorry lad. I ain't gonna make it. Ye better hold on!" He whispered down as he winced, letting a soft plutter of burning hot wind escape from the depths of his ass mid-field. To him it was a slight puff, to Bryan it was a scorching humid blast. Bryan screamed and squirmed in deathly panic as the dense, sour stench of protein fuelled fart ripped the tiny man's nostrils like a wave. His skin was drenched by the humid spray of sweat and ass juice, matting his hair and body. As he called out in shock, he was mortified he could not only smell the fart, but taste it. His mouth smacked at the spray of liquid that filled it, struggling to spit it out. In a moment of desperation, Bryan closed his eyes sullenly, and swallowed. In that moment he felt truly owned by the uncaring beast around him. After an entire day of torture, Bryans energy was soon crushed out as his smelly captor enveloped him in darkness and smothered him in a horrific, all devouring tomb of ass as he began to jog off to the
sheds once more.
------------------------------------
ROZ's GAME - THE END
2pm Friday
------------------------------------
At halftime, the boys piled into the locker room to lick wounds and compare strategy. Whilst they were winning, the coach saw an option to keep the team retaining prowess. The team was a mess of sweat and mud, streaking over their uniforms and bare skin as they were in various stages of undress between halves. The men spoke, redressed strappings and guzzled Gatorade and water to recharge for twenty minutes. The indiscriminate murmur was hushed as the beefy, hairy 50 year old Coach Benson made his way through the crowd of men with a scowl. "Roz and Jez, you boys are too distracted by whatever, you gotta wait back here for first fifteen while we start second half." The coach exclaimed. The remaining team members turned away snickering as Paul made his way up to the pair. "He's right lads, ye so distracted you lost this out there. Here ya go," Paul grinned mischievously with a Irish accent dripping off his tongue as he reaches behind and dug in between his arse cheeks. A sickening wet squelch wrang out as he withdrew a bedraggled and weak Bryan between Jeremys fingers. "See ye on the field later lad's, take care of our lucky charm." Bryan fell with a weak thud against the calloused palm of Jeremy. A huge set of fingers slowly closed around the limp form of Bryan, the last thing he saw as the wet shirt of Roz being peeled off to reveal his broad chest in the distance. "for fucks sake!" Roz barked out as he stripped to full nakedness in the locker room as it emptied. Jeremy noticed and approached his former lover gingerly. "C'mon bro, coach ain't wrong, We should sort this out while we can." Jeremy said softly as he attempted to resolve the issue. Roz shrugged "whatever, we've got fifteen minutes, let's hit the showers" Roz barked at Jeremy. Jeremy raised an eyebrow "what can we do in the shower for fifteen minutes?" Roz returned with scowling brow that softened, before gesturing his buddy towards the showers. He cast an eye downwards and snarled "Bring the lil bitch" Bryan could barely make out the conversation from with Jeremy's coiled fist as it swung through the damp air of the changing shed. The hand was lifted up and down, Bryan peeking out to see Jeremy also pulling his kit off. In the distance, the broad back of Roz moves under a rusty shower head. The water steamed as it came out, running over the undulating hills of his muscles before collecting at the gutter of his lower back and descending into the peach fuzz crack of his thick ass. The water struggled to lift the embedded mud that matted through his light fluffy hair of his thighs and ass cheeks. The two giants entered into the teeming water as they were the only two in the space. The crowd cheered outside as Roz pulled his former lover under the steaming water of the showers. A huge hand reached into his own as Roz's significantly thicker fingers encased the tiny man. Bryan felt even more cramped as the giants fingers entangled with each other. The two giants leaned their faces in as Roz's tongue forcefully pushed its way into his buddy's mouth. Jeremy gripped his hand with force as he pushed back, shoving Roz's ass and back against the wall and pushing firmer with his own tongue. Bryan groaned in pain as the huge hands crushed around him as the giants embraced in a passionate kiss. He felt like the huge calloused fingers would surely snap him like a twig at any moment. To his relief, the pressure released as Roz withdrew from the kiss. Wiping Jeremys wet hair out of his face, Roz pulled his hand back, with tiny man in his grasp. Roz then began to push the limp body of Bryan across the firm muscles of Jeremy's thigh, up his obliques and abdominals, to his proud and juicy pec. Bryan clamped his mouth shut to prevent both the gushing water and sour sweaty skin of the giant entering it. As he was dragged across the taut skin, his lips came into contact with a soft nub of skin. Opening his eyes, Bryan was shocked to see a huge pink nipple, encircled by perfectly smooth skin. A huge thumb pushed up Bryan's torso as a thumbnail pushed against his chin, forcing his mouth open. The fingers behind him pushed his neck forward to open to take the tip of the nipple into his mouth. Bryan yelled in muffled protest as he could taste the intimate flavour of Jeremy's nipple. Jeremy's knees went to jelly as the tiny man pleasures his nipple, his greatest weakness. Way down below in the distance, his slender 8inch uncut cock lifted alongside Roz's 7 inch thick coke can like cock. Lifting a strong arm onto the tiles behind Roz, Jeremy's smooth chest pulled to reveal his hairy, sweaty armpit. Roz leant in and sniffed the pit intently, relishing in the pungent aroma. Looking down, he saw the watery eyes of Bryan looking up in fear. Roz smiles slyly as he whispered, "aw man you can't miss out on this" as he pulled the tiny man up, burying his body face first into the dank and salty pit. Bryan screamed and thrashed, causing Jeremy to burst into fit of laughter, slamming his arm down instinctively, unintentionally trapping Bryan within. The two men pulled out of their embrace, pulling Bryan out to freedom. Jeremy's face grinned hungrily as it lowered down. Pushing to his knees, Jeremy opened his lips and took Roz's fat cock into his mouth. Roz's eyes rolled back as he collapsed against the wall. His hand holding Bryan fell to his side before cupping his lovers jaw. Bryan paid prone as he was pushed into the smooth skin of Jeremy's cheek. Deep within, a horrifically wet slobbering sound emanated. The huge cheek depressed and flared as the cock and tongue writhed about within, accompanied by the deep gulps of the man swallowing his loving friends precum. Bryan felt the hand holding him gently guide the face backwards as Roz pulled a Jeremy off with an almighty slapping slurp. Roz reached down to collect Jeremys hand, transferring the shrunken man's body to it. As he remained kneeling, Roz grinned from above, water pouring off his immense muscles body. Jeremy looked up quizzically as his buddy twisted his upper torso, before shifting his feet. The huge throbbing cock left Jeremy's eyeline and was replace by a hulking muddy ass. The peach fuzz ass cheek grazed across Jeremy's lips as the man gave a moan at the hint of the taste. Lifting both hands up, he gripped the sides of the chunky muscle ass. One hand splayed flat against the sweaty cheek, the other smooshing the tiny shrunken man into its gelatinous, juicy fat. Roz planted his own two hands into the tiles and pushed, squatting backwards into Jeremy's face. A rush of rank, disgusting ass stench flooded out from the sparsely hairy crack. The raw sense of sweat and shit enveloped Jeremys senses. And he couldn't be more aroused. Jeremy closed his eyes, leant in and sniffed. With a soft voice he moaned "You're so fucking raw I love it" he said with exasperation and arousal. His eyes slowly peeled open to see the agonised face of Bryan plastered sidewards against the meaty ass cheek. The water washed away the slight tear that came out of the boy as he was dragged slowly across the curvature of the cheek. Jeremy whispered "You're gonna fucking love this, this is a real man's stink" as he advised the tiny man with complete disregard to his agency. Bryan closed his eyes firmly as he felt the soft fuzzy surface change to oily, sticky skin, embedded with a dank, claggy grime of years of poorly wash man ass. The stench was even worse as it was a mix of mud, sweat and shit. His tiny body was lowered back to the underside of the now-familiar balls, before being slowly dragged up the crevasse of the canyon like ass crack. The hair, grime and shit smeared over Bryans entire body as he was raised continuously up until he came into contact with the horrific innermost centre of the man. Jeremys thumb readjusted Bryan and pushed his face into the slimey, wrinkled anus of Roz. Roz moaned immediately, his tight, smooth pucker flaring and clenching at the tiny man's face. Bryan howled in agony as the huge anus embraced him in a horrific passionate kiss. The horrifically unique shitty scent smothered the distraught man's senses. The enormous pucker pulled away with a slurp as Bryan was slowly withdrawn. He was dragged through the light curly ass hairs that littered the inner sanctum of the brute and returned through the crushing boulders of fatty ass to the smiling face of Jeremy. The two men of vastly different sizes shared a brief moment of peace as the only sound was the splashing water from the waterfall of the shower above. The moment was swiftly interrupted by two ear splitting THWACKS. Both men were snapped out of their trance and turned to see the source. Before them, Roz had pushed his face sidewards into the tiles, his shoulders bracing him upright as his two hands had reached back to grasp his muscle cheeks. His grimey, dirty fingernails ran through the messy, mudsplattered peach fuzz. They buried into the juicy fat and clenched, lifting upwards as the man moaned, before letting them go with a hefty thwomp, the thick cheeks wobbling almost mesmerisingly to a stop. The enormous THWACKS rang out once more as Roz's triceps flared to pull his arms back and slapped powerfully once more. This time however, as he gripped his proud and plump cheeks, he pulled them apart slowly. The thick walls of muscle peeled away from each other with a distinct slurp. The light from the showers cast its way in to highlight the deep, curly ass hairs that surrounded the tight, wrinkled anus. The entire cave was a mess of sweat, dirt, grime and smears. The pucker itself reacted to clench and flare hungrily. Despite not being his first time seeing such an orifice, Bryan trembled in fear at the sheer clarity of which he was seeing the brute's hole. His fears were validated as the man bellowed from above. His voice reverberating off the tiles as he demanded to Jeremy. "C'mon bitch, Ram him in" As Roz dripped under the shower, his sentences was dripping with vindictive anger Jeremy was obedient enough to oblige. Bryan screamed into the calloused skin of Jeremy's palm as he felt his own feet swing low and pull up to the warm, slimey interface of the disgusting god. A sickening squelch signalled the horrific undertaking as Bryan's feet were slowly entered into the dank, crushing muscles of Roz's asshole. Bryan looked out pleadingly to make eye contact, however Jeremy's own face was drunkenly absorbed in the action. His free hand rubbing at his cock as he slowly and determinedly pushed the agonising boy into the tight, untrained hole. With a determined shove, Bryan was shoved up to his waist, the widening of the hole to accommodate him allowed for a sharp, short brahhhp of a fart to rush past him, before the pucker snapped back against his body. Roz chuckled above, as Bryan was suddenly cramped by Jeremy's nose burying into between the cracks and inhaling deeply. --- The huge nostrils sucking at the depths of the crack and pulling at Bryan in order to absorb the scent as much as possible before withdrawing and continuing his task. --- The smiling man relished the foul product of his lover with a sick pleasure. Bryan's abs and chest were consumed next. His shoulders straining the hole to its maximum as Roz's cock flared in ecstasy. Bryan's tiny feet could now feel a tight, spongey structure at their base, feeling the pucker clenching, he realised he must have made contact with the giant prostate. Roz's moans of agony and pleasure seemed to confirm that. "Oh man, remember that game turkey Time we use to play in the house, fucking do that." Roz gasped through his rapid breaths. Jeremy smacked his lips and smiled "oh yeah, gobble gobble bitch" Bryan shrieked out, now knowing what this meant. Horrifyingly, the fingers pushing him didn't stop and pushed him up to around his face. Tears streamed down his face in humiliation as Jeremy admired his handy work. His huge face looming in again as a massive pink tongue snaked it's way out to slobber over the tiny man's face and his lovers anus. Jeremys senses were filled with the almost metallic taste of the wrinkled skin, the shitty taste of the stained outer lining and hair, and the salty sharpness of the tiny man's tears. The tongue slapped and writhed over the prone little man with joy before pulling off with a smack. The huge lips pursed and pushed inwards. Tiny Bryan was smooshed between two enormous puckers from both ends of the giants in a humiliating collateral to their passion. The horrific moment was ripped away as the huge face pulled away. The light to the outside world was snapped away as the two meaty cheeks were released and they slammed back together. The hungry pucker continued to clench and pull at Bryan's head, threatening time pull him in, as he realised the boys weren't done yet. A tiny sliver of light snuck in once more as something made its way in. From the darkness, a slender purple cockhead pushed its way in. Bryan was trapped, prone, and In the path of the determined dick of Jeremy as it bore in. The huge bulb pushed up against Bryan's face firmly weeping precum over him. The sticky, viscous fluid choking and making him gag. The bulb pushed ever forward as it used the work that Bryan's body had done to slide the tip into the hole. Bryan was plunged entirely into the foul sewer depths of Roz. The noise of pounding shower water was snuffed out and replaced by a horrifying silence. The wet walls crushed at him at all sides, a dull thudding around him fluttered in rapid succession with Roz's accelerated heartbeat. The silence and thudding became deafening with the boys panic as he gasped for air, only to swallow more precum from the piss slit as the huge purple cockhead sealed the anus completely. The wrinkled wall flexed and pulled away as the massive cock withdrew slightly, the sticky precum pulling Bryan's face with it. With an enormous smack, the anus slapped around his face with powerful elasticity that caused his teeth to clang together. Unable to sooth his jaw, he could merely look out as the intimidating cock hovered before him. The sound of splashing water returned, accompanied by breathless moans of both men. The huge cock slowly moved back and forth between the cheeks as they clenched. A deep moan came from Roz above "Yeah man, Creampie the fucker" The dick didn't need any more confirmation as it slammed forward, pummelling Bryan's face, withdrawing and repeating. On the outside, Jeremy wrapped his arms around Roz's muscle stomach with one hand, gripping at his pec with the other, drawing him close as he humped at his ass. His thrusts powered by years of soccer as his own ass clenched violently. The two were lost in each other. The pounding water filled their ears as their firm bodies slapped against each other skin to skin, the soft squelching of the dribbling cock through the wet and messy ass crack creating and audial soundscape of passion. The men's moans fell into sync with each other as they rose to a roaring crescendo. Bryan felt the asshole clench firmly around him, crushing his eyes shut so he had no way of seeing the purple cockhead flared at its piss slit before expelling a tsunami of thick, white cum. The man's powerful seed splattered Bryan's prone face repeatedly with intense force, speed and viscosity. Bryan bawled and gagged as he was drenched in the foul, verily seed of the man. The cock slumped onto his face, slowly beginning to deflate. On the outside, the men collapsed on each other against the dirty dingey shower wall. Roz's own seed splattered across the tiles. Following a brief moment of silence, Roz pushed backwards to heave Jeremy off him. The exhausted man's dick pulled out of the ass, spraying cum over the floor below. Roz reached back and buried his dirt clad fingers into his asshole, squelching clumps of thick cum out from his asshole and ass hair, letting the water wash it down the back of his thick thighs and calves. Before pulling out, he reached in with two fingers to feel the tiny face of what he thought was Wade. Rubbing his tiny face with curiosity and no regard to his well being. The last thing Bryan saw was the two grimey fingers pulling out, letting the fat cheeks fold back together slowly. The two men shut off the shower and toweled themselves off. They stomped their huge bare feet across the cold concrete to the changing area, pulling their still wet, silky blue soccer uniforms. Jeremy lifted his pit and gave a sniff "pfwoar, waste of time that shower was" as he flashed a devilishly handsome smile, leading to Roz tackling him in a playful embrace. Jeremy writhed about and reached behind Roz, burying his fingers into the seam of his pants to push against Bryan's face once more "Gonna steal ya lil buddy, gonna steal him!" He called with a cackled. Their laughter and roughhousing came to an abrupt stop as the coach slammed the door open. "there you two are!" He yelled, causing the men to fall off each other. "Pauly collided with George and were two men down. Get your boots on, we need you for the rest of the half!" The boys lit up at the opportunity to get back on the field and followed his orders. Wrapping their laces up they began to trod back to the open field. As they left the shed they passed their coach "atta boy, get out there and finished them off" Coach Benson growled, pulling his clipboard back and slapping Roz on his massive and proud ass, sending an almighty quake that shook tiny Bryan about unaware. The tiny man felt his huge captor moving, looking out to see the cheeks grinding once more. As the referee's whistle muffled through the fat once more, the game commenced and Bryan could do nothing but weep.
------------------------------------
SHARE HOUSE - THE RETRIEVAL
6pm
------------------------------------
"And then what happened?" Dave asked, gulping at his beer adjusting in his seat to hide his burgeoning hard on. Jeff too had sat down on the floor, resting a beer on the coffee table as he listened intently to the story. Roz sat back in his chair and looked quizzical in response "What you mean? I told you we won the game, like there was any doubt!" He said, slapping Jeremy's thigh as he sat on the arm of the chair. "He means with the little guy, man" Jack sighed, visibly drunk now as he was twirling tiny Wade through the hair between his meaty chest, rolling the base of his beer can over the tiny flea sized body and watched him run in fear from it. Roz gulped at his own beer and laughed "oh. Oh he's fine, he's still up there" he said with a disturbingly calm demeanour. "Here, I'll give him some air" he smiled as he arched to the side, his silky shorts tightening and pulling up to reveal even all mud stains as he scrunched his face. A deep, wet gurgle spat out of his ass, accompanied by a minuscule whimper from the depths. Bryan's cry for mercy was swiftly overpowered by the laughter of the men. Roz's smile dissipated "Oh fuck, hmm" he grimaced. "Thought that would got him out, he's still stuck." Jeremy stood up "oh really? Fuck. C'mon get him out" A sense of panic swept over the room as all the men watched Roz clamber around the chair, fumbling at his shorts waistband. The men guffawed at the foul plume of stench that was released as the shorts were torn off. Roz leaned back onto his chair and reached for his ankles. Jeremy assisted to pull Roz's legs up towards his chest and head. His messy crack spread wide. The stretched position strained at tiny Bryan, who's face was stuck wedged in the tight hole. Daves jaw dropped as he saw the shit smeared face of his buds little bro calling out in agony and tears. Roz grunted and strained, his asshole puckering and stretching to no avail. The powerful pushing and clenching only serving to crush as the little guy causing him more pain and no closer to freedom. Jeff moved towards the half naked man with a sense of determination and confidence. Hiking at his cargo shorts waistband before commenting "Let me at it, I'm a plumber, there's no bog we can't unclog!" Bryan called out for help with a tired, strained voice. Looking out, Jeff's grimey fingers reached into him, pinching at his crying face. The fingers struggled to gain traction, slipping and snapping. He then adjusted to grip at the wrinkles of the asshole to squeeze Bryan out like a big pimple. The effect however just led to both Bryan and Roz howling in agony. Jeff took a step back and put his hands on his hips, wiping the sweaty, shitty residue on the side of his shorts. He rubbed his brow, perplexed as to how to solve the problem. Jack however slurred and stumbled to his feet. "I got an idea" he stumbled to the coffee table, grabbing the device, before moving it to Roz's ass. "Hold Still lil guy, I'll getch out" Bryan's eyes widened as his lip quivered. The enormous hairy brute reached in and nudge the metal tip of the device directly onto his cheek. His thumb curled and with a tremendous zap! A jolt went through his body. The wrinkles clutching his face relaxed and formed huge hills. The device itself grew to the size of a ship to him as it sailed away, soon replaced by the grinning, looming face of jack that was now planetary to him. To his shock, he found the shrinking had not pushed him out of the hole however. In fact, the massive wrinkles turned to mountains as he found himself falling into Roz. Jacks voice now boomed with intense baritone. "cmon mate, one more fart should do it." A slow ominous rumble grew from the depths of the soccer stars bowels in the distance. The light outside narrowing to a pin point as the clenching pucker began to close over. The stench of shit overwhelming him as the anus consumed him. Bryan begged and screamed, feeling like he was falling through the dark recesses of space before "PUUHORRPPP" He was ejaculated violently out of the shitty tunnel, blasted past tree like curly ass hairs and landing with a splat on an await set of calloused fingers of Jack at flea size. Deep below him, Roz's horrific anus slammed shut violently, relieved to be free from the foreign object it was disturbed by. Jack's huge hairy face coughed as it inhaled the warm, steamy fart "Ahk ahk! Told you it'd work" as he pulled the minuscule man away from the closing ass cheeks as Roz sat up and redressed. The world quaked with each thunderous step as Jack stomped the room to Dave. "I think this is yours" he smile as he held his finger out to Dave's hand. Dave collected Bryan onto his own finger. He stood for a moment and admired the sheer minuscule size of the tiny man with relief, curiosity and excitement. His eyes tracing over every part of the flea sized man. "Do you want this thingy?" Jack asked holding up the device. Dave contemplated for a moment, before to Bryan's horror, slowly shaking his head. "Nah man, I'm gonna keep him like this for a bit" Jack shrugged "okay, you got somewhere safe for 'him?" Dave smiled "I think I got a place for him" he crooned as he used his free hand to pull his work shirt, revealing his massive gut and chest. Bryan's eyes watered as his saviour began to turn on him. Looking up, he felt the hand moving to the underside of Dave's massive rugby tit. Dave used his hand to pull his tit up, before running the finger containing Bryan under the sweaty crevasse. The sticky, salty sweat of a days worth of work caused the tiny body to become dislodged. Bryan clutched any surface he could as he saw the floor many miles below. His view to the outside world of enormous men was slowly extinguished as the wall of Dave's fatty pec slowly lowered down, sealing him in darkness. Dave let his shirt flop back down over his belly once more and rubbed his chest and tummy. "He'll be safe till I get him home, I'll be sure to grow him back before Benny Boy sees him. But how's about another drink boys?!" Jack burst into a cheer as he pulled Dave in for a hug, tiny Wade in his bare chest hair screaming as two enormous walls of chunky man came crashing together. Jack hollered "that's it man, that's How you treat a tiny bitch!" The boys all rallied together for a cheers and cracked a new set of beers as Dave smiled, finding a new set of like minded gods. With an immense thud he sat back down, to continue drinking into the night.

▲SHRINK▲▲ UNKNOWN▲▲SHRINK▲
23
▼SHRINK▼▼ UNKNOWN▼▼SHRINK▼

------------------------------------
HOME SOUR HOME
BRYAN'S POV
------------------------------------
I was surrounded in darkness for hours. The intense pressure of Dave's massive muscle tit held me tight and firm against his sweaty, musty skin. Deep within the folds of his chunky chest, my body was slowly roasted by his intense body heat, and repeatedly basted by the pungent, oily stench of his body odour. The hours dragged on as I was surrounding by the roaring indistinguishable growls of the man talking and joking, intermittently broken only as I hear his gullet consuming gallons of liquid amber beer. After and endless period of the darkness taking over me, I felt the huge landscape moving about before slamming heavily, and a distant rumbling vibrating in the distance. Hearing only my giant and his coworker Jeff's voices now, I realised he had left the share house and had gotten into the car to go home. I felt a slight relief that he was returning to my brother, but terrified as to how he would be with me on his own now. I felt the rhythmic slamming of his chest quaking as the man exited the car to walk up to the hallway of his apartment. The pec surrounding me was heavily pushes about as a set of pudgy, Grimey fingers snaked their way in to scratch and locate me. Pulling me out with a sickening slurp, I was exhilarated to feel fresh air and see the unfamiliar sight of light hit my eyes. With an unceremonious thud, I was dropped to the cold glass of my fishbowl once more as Dave sneered in. "NOW RUNT, DON'T YOU BREATH A WORD OF WHAT HAPPENED WITH THOSE BOYS TO YOUR BROTHER" he boomed "THEY'RE MY FRIENDS NOW AND I DON'T WANT NO TROUBLE FOR THEM" he continued "IF YOU DO, THERE'S PLENTY WORSE PLACES FOR A TOY LIKE YOU COULD BE CRAMMED" he snarled with an angry finger slamming the fishbowl with enough aggression to almost crack the fragile glass. The finger pulled off, leaving a distinct oily fingerprint on the glazing as I watched his huge form stomp off. With relief, I saw Ben's spare device was in his hand as he snaked it in, aiming at me and shooting to grow me back to a relatively giant half an inch in height. Dave stared coldly before turning to move across the kitchen for a beer. He cracked it open and drank at it as he faced away from me. Now with a voice I called up "No! I'm telling Ben everything so he'll grow me back!" His deep gulps stopped. He slammed the can on the counter and scowled over his shoulder at me "okay" he said in an oddly calm voice "but just know," he continued as he approached my tank, fondling his keychain size device "your bro has been making more of these. You tell him and get my friends in trouble, when you least expect it, it'll be tiny time for you and no one will ever know." I swallowed as his hand snaked his way in "lots of dangerous places to be shrunk and left my friend." He explained as he rubbed my body with his thumb "at the bar having a nice drink when bam! Your under some drunken goof's ass, or down an alley way to become a homeless man's pet doing tricks for pocket change." His hand adjusted to grip around my back "or I could send one to your Sargent at the barracks, I'm sure he and the army grunts could find creative ways to dishonourably discharge you." I feel terrified that he has thought this out already His huge form shrugged "or, I could nab you for myself." He. Pulled me down towards his pudgy stomach as his voice reverberated "some tummy time for tiny toy could put you in your place. I know you're unbreakable but it still wouldn't be fun" as he slowly pressed my head into his juicy tummy the roaring and gurgling become deafening until his voice rang out above "swallowing you whole to churn and digest in my godly gut. Moving through me with all my other gassy drink and greasy food." He dragged me downwards to the underside of his gut and continued. "Slowly reaching my intestine to be packed and compacted in my dense, heavy turds." I felt my blood run cold as he pulled me out and started down at me "Do you really want that To become part of my corn riddled shit" I shuddered in abject fear, shaking my head. My body was pulled violently upwards as he pushed me to his lips "Didn't think so, so you're gonna stay quiet like a good little boy right" His huge lips pursed together before planting a wet, all consuming kiss on me with a sticky, sloppy slurp. "See man, we're still buds," he smiled as he lowered me into the tank. His large smile plastered across his face before he let the guide drop and a sudden scowling micro expression of distaste was planted across his face. The huge man stared at me emotionlessly before turning and leaving to collect a beer before slamming his massive ass on the couch. I didn't have to wait long until the door was flung open as an exasperated Ben came hurrying in in his gym gear. "Oh my god Bry! You're safe!" He reached into the bowl roughly to snatch me out, pulling me up to his huge hairy chest beneath his damp tank. I had no time to Yelp as I was pulled into the densely forested canyon between his pecs, slamming into the now too familiar stench of my giant brother. "Are you okay, did they take care of you!" He asked questions at rapid fire, glancing to Dave glaring from the couch, I nervously nodded. "Alright, let's get you back to normal then" Ben thought aloud as he looked for the device. Dave groaned and stood up. "About that bro, I've had an idea," he started to explain "turns out those boys at the share house are actually pretty cool. We got a lot in common and they took good care of our lil fella there" Ben and I both listened as he continued "I was thinking, if he's outta the army now, he'll need a place to stay. The boys have a spare room over there, and I think it might be time I made a change." "So you're moving out" Ben asked, to the slow agreeing nod of Dave, who responded. "Yeah bro, and then our boy Bry here can take my room" Ben smiled "I getcha, sad to see you go, but great that I can keep my bro close! What you reckon Bry" Ben asked down emphatically before adding "I mean, will probably have to fumigate it first though haha!" I shuddered at the truthfulness of the statement. Thinking back to what Dave had said, skipping out on a tour with my army troop no matter the circumstances would get me dishonourably discharged, or worse jail. Even if I explained the whole truth, they'd probably confiscate any device and weaponise it. Probably even on me for good measure. I'd rather not be tiny in the hands of my Sargent, or any of my troop for that matter. Unfortunately staying with Ben would be my only option for the meantime. My train of thought was broken by Dave. "I was thinking I could go next week, Bry you won't mind staying in ya bowl for another week right There's just no room with 3 of us here" Dave demanded in the form of a question as I nodded in terrified agreement. "great!" Dave exclaimed with a thunderclap of his hands "how's about one last party on the weekend then" The huge men clasped hands in a huge five and hugged in agreement. The days following passed, and like those before were filled with misadventures with my captors, but the horror came to a head that fateful party night at the end of the
------------------------------------
PARTY TIME
BRYAN'S POV
------------------------------------
That fateful afternoon I laid resting on a huge pair of party napkins that formed my bed in my bowl. I tried to sleep as above me my brother readied the house in jeans, sneakers and a floral party shirt like a single dad from Florida, whilst dave remained in a ratty old white shirt and his rugby shorts, it was his party and he was gonna stay comfortable My light slumber was broken by the thunderous arrival of the men for the party. As the door swung open I crawled from sitting position to standing to brace myself against the glass of my round fish bowl container on the coffee table. Raising a tiny hand against the glass, I watched as enormous men lurched into the apartment. The guys were all sorts of body types from athletic frat bro's, to skinny coworkers, and lumbering rugby brutes that form the friends circle of my brother and Dave. My breath quickens as I realise the reality of these men actually seeing me at miniature action figure size. The huge men walked in with cartons of beer slung over their shoulders and bags of food draped off their arms. Their clothing matching their backgrounds with cargo clad frat guys, fresh from the game rugby lads, and various styles in between. I back up as a huge man stomped towards me. His eyes drifted right over me as he unloaded a six pack, a bowl of chips and dip onto the table surrounding me, as I sat prone and exposed as the centrepiece. His tight pecs pushed proudly within his ratty t-shirt as it wobbled above me when he unloaded the goods. Standing back he cracked a beer miles above, gulping at it until it dribbles down his cheeks. Wiping it away his eyes fall down on me. "Woah! Who's this lil fella!" He boomed, bending over, his face filling the opening and flooding my bowl with fresh beer stench as he continues "oh you're Bryan yeah you actually let Benny boy do this to ya" He questioned as he returns upright and gulps once more "fuckin bold move I tell ya, after the stories he's told me" his free hand running over his stomach "well, I'm Mike. maybe I'll catch you *HERP-puuuhhhh* later" he concluded. In doing so he inadvertently let a slight stale burp flow out and fill my tank. I felt nervous watching as he rose back up. A sly smile crept across his face as his hand unconsciously gripping at his cock through his jeans, before nodding and stomping away. The room began to fill up more and more as I felt the men crush in around me. Some would recognise me on the table and inspect me with both innocent and more devious curiosity. My mind refused to relax to the sensation of the piercing eyes and stray fingers that would tap on the glass before reaching in the tank. My tiny body was carelessly poked and prodded, flipped and photographed to the amusement of the inconsiderate jocks. They showed me the humiliating photos on their cinema-sized phone screens of my tiny body being shared on their social media stories with cruel hashtags "short stop pint sized bug boy, and emojis of swatting newspapers and stomping feet. One huge guy with a dark brow and intense eyes flipped me onto my stomach with determination and proceeded to use his cigarette stained pinky nail to press into my arse cheeks. My tiny yelps for help to stop the assault were barely audible over the crowd around me, but enough to elicit a menacing giggle from the man before he got bored and left me for smoke outside. The night grew darker as more men crushed in around me. What made it worse was the men who didn't interact with me. Huge mountains of men loomed over me, devouring food and chatting above as their forms blotted out the distant lights. Sprays of crumbs came falling down to me to litter my tank, before the giants casually went on their way to leave me in the mess. The huge body's tried to accommodate the space more and ended up crushed around the tiny coffee table. I was completely surrounded, looking up caused sensations of claustrophobia and gave me a thudding pain of my heart as it pounded anxiously. Amidst the pressure, A huge man slowly and sheepishly squeezed through the crowd. He was a Hawaiian/islander frat bro. Obviously a footballer at some point as his muscled body was over shadowed by a portly belly that strained at his yellow t shirt, and a plump set of rotund ass cheeks that strained at his black and white Hawaiian shorts. He appear tipsy, but not the most obnoxious of the group he nervously reached down and scavenged some food. He licked his lips as he reached for his snack including hot pies, chips and Doritos which were ravenously dipped into the spicy salsa. He stayed hunched over as he crammed the morsels into his mouth. Stray bits of dry chip and wet spicy salsa dripping into my tank. I tried to call out in protest but the thumping music and heaving mass of men continued to drown me out. His enormous form lifted away from me as he stood upright and turned around into the crowd of friends. I had no reaction but to gulp nervously as his thick ass hung heavily in front of me within its cargo shorts. As the group continued to fill up, he took a step back. His thick thighs bumped the coffee table and rattled my glass tank, causing me to lose balance. Falling to my knees I gripped the clear ground as I braced myself. Looking up, his huge form appeared even bigger at this angle as he politely nodded along with his friends conversation above, oblivious to my location below. As he made room for more guys in the discussion he was pushed back again, rocking me once more. I called up "Hey dude watch it!" But my tiny voice barely carried. My confidence faded with dread as I looked up to see his huge ass had now eclipsed the opening of my tank above. Nervously I call out "woah, hey um dude, can you move away a bit" My quivering voice doing little to help our communication. The huge cheeks strained at his shorts as the oblivious man slowly rocked side to side gently in time with the music. His massive size meant the waistband was pulled taut, two mounds of gelatinous bare skin of his ass poured over before converging into a deep, dark trench of his coin slot to his ass crack. The huge globes grinded at the poor seam of his pants in the centre of the crack as I stared up at the enormous mans underside. The huge black and white ferns soon filled my sky and occupied the opening of my tank as he looked over me. As the conversation above lulled, the crowd moved and left the man alone. However rather than moving away, he peeked sheepishly over his shoulders. Satisfied he was alone, a slight look of consternation came over his face. I remained on the bottom of my tank in submission as a huge black hand swung around behind him. With a couple of quick, subtle swings, the outspread palm wafted away at the air behind him. The wafted wind rushed down in successive, percussive gusts that hit my nostrils and filled my lungs. My body immediately retched at the disgusting stench of the silent but deadly fart. The foul air swirled around in cramped space of my tank as the shy man tried to hide his shame. My eyes fogged and wept at the dense solid stench. Calling out I cursed the dumb oblivious giant "you sick motherfucker" I stumbled as I struggled for fresh air. Falling onto my back and elbows I watched as the nervous man's ass powerfully clenched before striding away and into the party once more. His enormous form leaving the damage behind as I recovered in the unforgiving and unwavering stench as he had just cropdusted my pathetic body completely.
------------------------------------
OLD FRIENDS
JOEL'S POV
------------------------------------
"Thanks for helping with the ice jowly," Ben said, carrying two bags on his shoulders as I followed him up the stairs. His light jeans hugged his ass as if they were painted on. My eyes were unfortunately kept in direct line with his proud ass as he marched up before me. Having not showered since last night, his distinct aroma lingered behind him and disturbed my nostrils. Carrying two bags of ice myself, I had no time to brace myself as he stopped suddenly, my face smooshing into his plump cheeks. "Whoa sorry man, lost my balance!" He chuckled before continuing upwards. We reached his door with a tired sigh as he fumbled for the keys. Upon opening the door I was met with a wall of dense, humid air from the partygoers. A pungent soup of sweat and masculinity clogged the crowded air as Ben led the way through. Pouring out the ice, Ben rewarded me with a fresh beer, downing one himself. He let out a resounding burp right in my face as I tasted the deep fried morsels he had been consuming all day. "Ahh," he said in relief "better out than in, ah now you're here the party starts bro!" He exclaimed excitedly before wrapping me in a bear hug, his bulging hairy pecs bursting from the neck of his damp white t-Shirt. "Uh" I said, trying to hide my uncomfortableness at his stink "thanks man, anywhere I can put my bag" Mid gulp of his drink he nodded enthusiastically, before guiding me to his bedroom. He hadn't bothered to clean up for his guests as the room was a horrid mess "Just dump them in the corner next to Dave's laundry. He's left it in here while he packs, messier moving out than in u swear!" He said as I shuffled past him to take my bag off. I shuddered as I saw a pair of off-white y-front under west folded haphazardly on top. Dropping my belongings I noticed a dozen multicoloured keyring shaped objects on Ben's desk with "do not touch" written on post it notes wrapped around them. "Yo what are these" I asked curiously. Ben checked behind him exaggeratedly before kicking his door shut behind him. "Something I've been working on, still a work in progress though" as he flashed a glimpse of his waistband to see a small red one affixed to his belt. "Only a couple are done." I felt sick at knowing what he was getting at as I asked "are they what I think they are" "You know what they do" he said slyly as he sidled closer to me. I tried to step back but bumped into Dave's laundry basket as he fondled one pink one in his hand. His face came close to mine as his eyes danced playfully. With a swift jab he poked my stomach with it and let out a playful "Boop!" I clenched my eyes in terror, and awaited what was to come. Nervously I reopened them to see the room exactly the same with my friend grinning like a Cheshire Cat before laughing "Haha gotcha bro!" As he blew a raspberry in my face. "Naw no time for that Jowly, we got a party going on outside!" As we made our way out of the messy room, I turned the corner quickly, in time to slam into the solid chest of another man. Stepping back we both groaned at the drinks which had spilled down our front, before I looked up and made eye contact "oh! Sorry Harry!" I exclaimed as I saw it was one of my and Ben's coworkers. A stocky Hawaiian man, coming just up to my eyeline, he was wearing a faded yellow shirt and a pair of black and white Hawaiian shorts with ferns emblazoned across the material. He had deep, dark brown eyes under a pronounce brow with wide nose and plump cheeks coloured a deep dark caramel colour. His upper lip was adorned with a whispy moustache that crowned his juicy, pink lips. Like any other islander, his natural muscle was coated in a juicy covering of fat that filled out his frame. Harry, or Haikili as his actual name that no one could pronounce at work, was an intern at the office. Whilst he was far from the smartest man in the company, he was a ball of charm and sunshine. He shook his head and smiled "No worries brother! Getting hot in here anyway!" He chuckled as he raised a hand and clasped mine in a shake. Ben laughed and embraced our co-worker "yeah man so glad you can make it! Hope you're hungry man, I got plenty of food coming!" Harry smiled "You know it brother," as he lifted his wet shirt up and slapped his stomach "you know this thing is always achin for more, I can't wait!" With firm pat on the shoulder he started to move past "Yo brother where's your toilet, keen to make some room" Ben laughed and pointed to the door down the hall and the three of us parted ways.
------------------------------------
DANCE AND DISCARD
BRYAN'S POV
------------------------------------
Following some time, the room was beginning to vibrate with the sheer volume of masculinity as the men around me increased in excitement and drunkenness. The vibrations shook me bowl even more as the stereo was turned up loud. Looking out with my hands over my ears, I watched as Dave stumbled on the spot with beer in one hand, and the phone with the Aux cable in the other. His fat thumbs flicked rapidly up the cracked screen as he hungrily searched for his favourite song. Upon finding and pressing play, the crowd roared in excitement as the opening bars of Kanye's "Power" reverberated through the busy apartment. The vibrations from the bass were soon accompanied by percussive, thumping stomps as I watched the immensity of the man dance playfully over to the space before the coffee table. I was being inadvertently treated to a horrifically large performance by the drunken man. For a hefty boy, Dave danced with a surprising velocity. His huge form heaved upwards and sidearms as he stomped his feet with the beat. I looked down to the floor to see his massive crusty bare foot slammed the poor floorboards below, the dust from months of neglect plumed around his ankles as the massive feet slammed down. The enormous stomps had a ripple effect up the body of the man, from quaking his wide thighs up into the tight footy shorts, and wobbling his meaty slabs of ass cheeks, which were coupled with rhythmic gyrations of the man's swinging hips. The huge movements continued up the man's torso as his belly shook beneath his tired, tatty t-shirt, which strained around the curvature of his stomach and cups of his juicy muscles man tits which I had occupied mere days before. His broad shoulders alternated side to side before he lifted his strong biceps up, revealing deep, set in dark pit stains which darkened the already yellowed pits of the old white shirt. The song reached a crescendo as Kanye sang "Fuck SNL fuck the whole cast," as the crowd seemingly readied, knowing this performance by Dave and what was to come. Raising a finger to his lips the crowd shushed as Dave bellowed in time with the track "Tell them Yeezy said they can kiss my whole ass!" In a swift movement the man lifted a huge leg in the air, stretching his ass into an airborne squat before releasing a deep, bellowing fart, punctuated by an enormous thunderclap Smack of his fat hand against his broad ass cheek. The crowd burst in excitement and laughter as dave slammed his massive foot down, crushing a poor kernel of popcorn under its cheesy toes before continuing to stomp repeatedly in time with the music until he obliviously smooshed it into a greasy pulp between his toes. As the song build to its climax, Dave himself gave a roar, gripping his pudgy fingers at the neck of his shirt. With an almighty "ARGGHHH!" He gripped the thin material, flaring his massive arms and pulled outward. His old, worn shirt tore like tissue paper down its centre. The huge, quaking gut of the man was violently released. The torso, glistening with sweaty quakes out with a powerful masculine pride. Ripping the poor material asunder, he used it to dab his glistening chest, belly and pits to mop up the sweat he had accumulated from dancing. As the song slowed down and the next tune began to rise through the speakers. I was shocked to see him approach. With a drunken smugness, he lifted one tattered side to his mouth, opening up his maw he bared his teeth and bit down. His sharp incisors tore the yellowed pit of the shirt off easily before clutching it in his hand. I backed up as far as I could as his bare belly wobbled towards me before pressing against the rim of the glass, his footy shirt clad bulge squishing against the wall and leaving a distinct grease mark. Looking up past the curvature of his gut and chest, his glassy eyes smiled down as the tatter of sweaty shirt dangled from his fingers. Without saying a word he gave a wink and released, letting the damp fabric to flutter down rapidly like a collapsing sail of a yacht before landing on me with a sickening splat. I gagged as my lungs were filled with pungent, potent stench of salty man sweat and body odour as I fought my way out of the tangles of the enormous fabric. Reaching the top, I gasped for any semblance of fresh air but the pungent aroma of the pit fabric clouded the bowl. A slight Damp condensation obscured the lower edges of the glass tank like a horrific terrarium. I watched as men continued to mill about me as they ravenously devoured the party food including chips and salsa, spicy wings, hotdogs and more. One beefy guy messily grabbed a spicy wing and chewed powerfully, almost cracking the bone with his teeth as the juicy sauce smeared over his lips and chin. He stood for a moment searching the table for something, sticky fingers wiggling. Before his eyes moved to my tank. His drunken eyes glazed over me to the fabric underneath, his half full mouth muttered "mmpph napkin here we go" as he reached in, scrunching me. I bowled out in pain to get his attention but it was no use. My tiny body was smothered in sticky sauce as I was pushed against his plump lips and dirty stubble. I gasped for air but only inhaled the sickly spicy juices as he rubbed me along his oblivious lips. The fabric unfolded as I looked up to two huge dark nostrils. I had no time to utter anything but "oh fuck" before a deafening explosive snort unleashed gallons of viscous snot all over me, before wiping and folding the tattered clothes back over and dropping me carelessly into the bowl. I screamed and fought against the hardening mucous. The party outside continued to roar, muffled by the cramped confines around me. The last distinguishable thing I heard was from the oblivious giant above as he commented "Yeah bro I think that bowl is the rubbish" before another heavy scrap of soiled party napkins was dropped by his friend as they continued their night.
------------------------------------
TABLETOP TERROR
JOEL'S POV
------------------------------------
A few hours of drinking into the night, the beers had gone slightly to my head whilst Ben was well past the point of sobriety. I had made myself at home in the kitchen eating and chatting to everyone until Ben stumbled up to me with a set of glassy eyes. He lifted a hairy arm up and planted his hand on my shoulder, pulling me in for a drunken, wet sloppy kiss on the cheek. His stubble was so abrasive as he pulled away with a slurp and smiled "honestly man, you're my best friend" he slurred lovingly. He smiled drunkenly as I looked into his red eyes, a moment of silence hung in the air before a familiar but sour stench filled my nostrils. I groaned as he laughed "hehe whoopsie, scuse me" he said as he closes his eyes with a slight sway as he relished in the stink of his own rancid fart. Lost in his head he thought aloud. "I had so much fun when you was*hic* tiny and I just wanna" His voice trailed off "wait, where's my bro" He said with confusion. Looking around he scoured the kitchen and dining table before laying eyes across the room "ahh shit" I watched as he hurried off and collected a glass bowl full of napkins and rubbish before returning to me. Kicking the lid of his rubbish bin open and started unloading the mess until he found a tiny wad. Unfurling it he revealed the stressed and gasping form of Bryan. "Oh shit sorry Bry! I didn't see them doing that to ya!" He apologised. "Let me get you cleaned up" he started to explain before one of the guests called out "Yo Benny, the grill needs ya!" Ben looked out to the barbecue before back to me, and down to Bryan "Hey Jowly, you mind taking care of him" Knowing what it was like to be tiny, I was eager to help. Nodding and gesturing for Ben to leave. Looking down, I held Bryan in my hand as he rolled over and hugged my thumb. Feeling this had gone on too long, I pursed my lips. "Don't worry Bry, I'm going to get you out of this" as I coiled my fist up and held Bryan to my chest. Squeezing past the guests, I snuck into the bedroom and collected a small pink device with the "do not touch" post it note. Not wanting to stay in the smelly, messy room much longer, I turned and left, Returning to the kitchen I rested against the kitchen counter and tried to decipher the device. Playing with the buttons, I thought I had it. Lining up Bryan in my hand and lowered the device. With a nervous, tentative push, I pressed down on the button. The device gave out a zap and a short spark, pinching my skin. "Ow fuck!" I exclaimed. My stomach felt heavy and my head went light. The room went blurry as I felt myself getting dizzy. In an instant my vision went out. After a brief moment, I slowly opened my eyes to see Bryan looking into them. Rather than the relief I was expecting, his eyes were wide in shock. "What's wrong" Bryan's lip trembled, and pointed behind me. Turning around I was shocked to see a building sized can dripping with condensation. Surrounding us were bowls of food and scraps of rubbish. Beyond all of that, gargantuan men towered in the distance, their voices rumbling like thunder as they talked. "Oh fuck" Was all I could muster. The world was gargantuan. Towers of beer stretched upwards, bowls of food were the size of stadiums and the messy kitchen counter stretched out in all directions. Across the landscape of the counter, the pink device lay resting in observed. The sheer scale of it made it impossible to use by our tiny hands. The huge goliaths of man moved about us with a scary sense of speed and terrifying sense of obliviousness to us. Bryan gripped my shoulders as he sat next to me "Fuck bro, we're in trouble. I think you got me too. We're less than a centimetre now, no bigger than a piece of corn" he said as he shook his head. I grasped his hand as we helped each other to take in the situation. Looking up, a huge shadow cast over us as a dripping can of beer was clutched by an errant hand of an enormous giant. Bryan tackled me back down "get low!" He screamed as the cold dome of the can's underside covered us. "Stay low, that thing will freeze you, trust me" he instructed. I huddled close to his firm frame obediently as we waited it out until it was finally lifted again. We crawled to our knees. "Okay," I started "first step to safety is being careful, keep your eyes open" I said as Bryan rolled his eyes "yeah dude I know" We scooched towards the centre of the counter to avoid proximity to the huge partygoers. We caught our breaths and surveyed the huge environment around us as huge men plunged determined hands into the bowls of food. Chips, salsa, spicy wings and pizza slices were grabbed furiously and pulled into ravenous maws before being chomped and chewed ravenously. As the world moved about before us, I watched as a huge wall of yellow came into view. The faded, ratty T-shirt flowed over a mass of shorts that hung at counter level. The material was a dizzying pattern of black swim shirt with white ferns emblazoned across them. Arching my head back I looked far in the distance, a dark, caramel chin shook as he talked. To my excitement I realised it was sweet, innocent Harry. "Dude!" I shook Bryan "I know this guy, he's really nice, he'll be sure to help us!" Bryan attempted to grab my hand to stop me but I squirmed him off. Not wanting another experience like at the gym, I knew that only a kind man would be the best bet to help us. I started running towards the edge of the counter to get my friend's attention. If it were anyone else I would've run the opposite way, but Harry I could trust. In the distance I could hear Bryan calling out for me, telling me not to. But I knew I would be safe. I reached the edge of the counter and stared up the expanse of the enormous man. Despite my trust in him, his sheer immensity was gargantuan. His huge muscle tummy hung over my head, casting a shadow and obscuring my view to his face. I leapt up and down, shouting for his attention. Way up above, a thick bicep raised a beer to his throat and gulped. Droplets of amber liquid escaped from his thick lips and dribbled down to between his chest. His huge bulge was on display prominently behind his thin material led swim shorts as he casually scratched at their contents. An powerful musky scent wafted out as I realised the gigantic man was completely oblivious to me under him. Determined, I stepped backwards, trying to gain an eyeline with him. The distant middle of Bryan's voice became immediately clear as I turned to look at him. His face was full of horror as he looked beyond me screeched "For fucks sake, Joel! Get away!" Turning my head over my shoulder, I saw his distress. The immense form of Harry had begun to bend over. His caramel hand stretched beyond both me and Bryan as he reached for the chips at the other side of the counter. But more terrifying, his huge gut wobbled as it turned horizontal, hanging heavily before crashing into the edge of the counter. The fat spread out and slowly rolled over. The wall of stomach came rushing towards me like a wave. I screamed and tried to run but it was no use as tonnes of enormous man slammed all around me. For mere seconds I was smothered by yellow fabric, his sweat stench filling my senses. I fought and squirmed "For fucks sake Harry, get off me!" I yelled into the cramped space. To my surprise, the giant above relented. A gust of fresh air came wafting in as the stomach lifted as the Titan returned to his standing height. My face was squished against the cold stone of the counter, which I watched as it drifted away from me. I saw Bryan in the distance get even smaller as I realised I was being lifted. The damp fabric of Harry's shirt had suctioned me and pulled me up with it. I craned my neck up to see from my vantage point as he crunched and devoured the morsel of corn chip. Fragments of destroy chip fell from the heavens and crashed around me as I cowered into the warm stomach of the dopey giant. The wall of his tummy vibrated as I heard him grumble "needs more sauce" with a scowl of consternation across his moustached mouth. Looking down I felt his eyes on me, a slight hope leaping into my heart. However a huge hand swung into view, his dark brown knuckles curling into a slight fist, reaching ever towards me before slowly, yet forcefully unfurling. The massive fingers exploding outwards as he casually brushed the crumbs from his beer-swollen gut. I let out a bloodcurdling scream, tiny and inaudible to the outside world as I was cast away, careening across the air. My miniscule body was discarded effortlessly by Harry and arced through the air before landing with the tiniest of plops in a wet sea of red. Swimming upwards, I gasped for fresh air. Looking around. The goopy liquid was filled with chunks of green and yellow, the air filled with pungent aroma of spicy tomatoes. I felt sick, it's the fucking salsa! I swam as hard I could against the thick goopy liquid as I looked up to see bryan peeking over with panicked look on his face "Joel! Get out of there it's not safe" He was cut off as a huge triangular corn chip the size of an aircraft carrier came crashing into the salsa, swirling around by a powerful hand of a hungry blonde giant before scooping up and being crunched in his massive, strong jaw. With no time to recover, his friend dipped his own chip, the sticky consistency causing the liquid to pull me like gravity towards it. I watched in horror as he too devours his delicious snack. Across the sky, a huge caramel hand came into view with a chip in its clutches. The huge chip swirled around, before scooping under me. It's silhouette swam underneath me like a submarine before rising up, carrying me with it. Bryan watched on helplessly as I was carried across the tabletop of the counter, wiping salsa from my eyes, I looked up to the smiling, dopey face of a hungry Harry eyeing off his snack. With terror I watched as his lips curled into a slight grin as a huge pink tongue snaked out from his mouth and ran across the length of his thick lips. Those same lips shimmered with saliva as they curled back. His whispy moustache bunching as a set of huge ivory teeth were bared out at me. The tongue that had so lovingly kicked his lips waggled at the bottom of his mouth in anticipation. The light of the room began to darken as his face eclipsed over me. I pulled my arms out and waved, crying out "Harry you dumb fuck don't you dare eat me!" crunch! The huge teeth crushed down and disintegrated the chip behind me as I was pulled into his dark maw. He chewed lazily with open lips, glimpses of light flashing like a strobe revealing the dark pink insides of his cavernous maw. I was tossed around violently, bashing his gums and teeth painfully. His many beers had soaked his breath as it washed over me with a satisfied moan as he tasted the delicious salsa and my teeny body, assuming I was a vegetable piece to savour. With one wild flap I was wedged between two teeth at the front. With a horrifying gulp, the mashed up chip was easily swallowed into his gullet. With a grunt I moved myself out of the wedge, clutching his teeth as his lips settled back over, sealing me in. He continued to chat with other men, his facial muscles pulling and straining over me as his voice was deafening at this size and location. Repeated guzzles of beer continued to threaten to pull me down into my dopey colleagues gut. With a brief glimpse to the outside world, I saw a mighty fist of Harry slam into his chest before a distant roar grew. Like an approaching hoard, the massive sound made its way up his throat and into his mouth before a beefy, beery and spice belch erupted. My tiny body was flung like a rag doll from his teeth, past his lips and down his torso. I screamed as I tumbled between two huge juices my pecs, over his bouncy tummy and past his waist before landing with an inaudible splat on the countertop below. With sufficient distance I could finally understand him as he booked "Better out then in!" As he rubbed his distended stomach. With no energy left I laid limp until a set of hands hoisted me up and carried me. Bryan used every inch of his army training to pull me away from the war zone. We looked up as Harry laughs with the guys around him at the vibrato of his belch before he chuckled "both ends, if you know what I mean mate" as he lifted a huge knee up and squinted, a short sharp wet fart ripping out in the distance. The air was quickly clouded by the deep, soiled stench of wet shit, more pungent than any dry eggy fart. The men all chuckled as Harry smiled almost proudly at their approval as tugged at his nuts casually whilst laughing. His broad hand played powerfully with his manhood, the dense lump of cock and balls flopping about heavily my before the confines of his swim shorts. Way up above his head tilted and his thinly moustached lips curled into a mischievous grin as he shrugged, lifting his T-shirt up to reveal the underside of his hairy, dark belly "whoops, better go do a wet test, that didn't sound good" I was in abject shock at the disgustingness of such an innocent soul. as his huge form quaked away. Both Bryan and I were taken in by the sight of his enormous fat muscle cheeks as they chewed hungrily at the seat of his Hawaiian shorts. His enormous coin slot of an arsecrack rose out like a breaking sunrise above the tight waistband as it struggled to contain his sheer girth. That was the last sight we saw of the innocent dope as he waddled off to the bathroom, leaving us truly alone. Bryan hugged me "THAT is why I told you to stop." We both spent a few moments catching our breath and regaining our senses before we heard a sharp noise of the fishbowl in the distance being lifted up. Beyond it, a pair of familiar light blue jeans filled the horizon. Our excitement and hope filled us once again as we both called out "Ben!" My friend was titanic once more as he looked around and boomed "Yo! Anyone seen my brother!" As he inspected the empty bowl. Looking around his eyes fell to the discarded pink device, before looking over to see two minuscule crumbs in the shape of men waving their arms furiously. Bryan and I were elated, but terrified as his stubbled jaw came zooming down to fill our vision. His voice boomed "What the fuck happened here!" His breath reeked of booze and his eyes were already bloodshot, revealing we were now dealing with a massive, drunken Benjamin. "Jowly, did you try and use this!" He muttered as he grasped the pink device and shook his head. "I thought I told you it wasn't ready, now look at cha!" He grinned as he pursed his lips and slowly exhaled. His beery breath was like a hurricane and blew both of us over whilst his lips curled into a grin. "This party is a dangerous place for a couple of fleas you know" he said to our well aware, unimpressed faces as we crawled back to standing. "Could've ended up in the garbage, or on any of these guys and I'd never sees you again" he slurred. Reaching down, he retrieved his red device from his waistband and fondled it. "How about I help you out a little" he smiled, his voice lingering on the little. His huge finger came down to bunch us together before he aimed the bus sized device at us both and zapped. The ground raced away from us as we began to grow once more. Awaiting reaching full height, Bryan and I were shocked to stop at one inch. Looking up perplexed, Ben beamed down "Now I'm not gonna let ya grow up right away!" "No, now is not the time to be playing games" I thought aloud to myself but Ben had cemented on the idea and as bouncing joyously with the booming music. His hand lifted and swayed rhythmically like a charmed python before reaching down and snatching his brother. "Now we had a deal bro, when dave moves out, you can grow back. Just one more night, or hey when the clock strikes midnight I'll do it, like a lil Cinderella." He smiled lovingly down as Bryan felt himself lowering past the streaked and greasy glass of the fishbowl once more. Looking back to me, I was carefully scooped up by his warm fingers, they reeked with a particular odour of him as they curled beneath him. My brain fighting hard not to imagine the origin of such a scent. He raised me up to his warm, bleary eyed face as he smiled "Now Joely I wanna keep you nice and close okay" He said as he looked down his torso. "How's about my back pocket huh" My mind was flooded with memories of bumping face first into the painted on seat of his ass in the stairwell, to the sight of his brother tucked in his tight work pants plastered against the cheek, and then to the brief but horrifying memory of Ben casually ripping an eggy breakfast fart in the elevator with his brother at ground zero. Shaking my head I made it very clear my answer was "NO!". The generous smile crunched together as he pursed his lips in thought. "Okay then, the other choice it is." In the distance I heard a metal clank den below and a chain of smaller ones, followed by a long, drawn out groan like a yacht's bowline. His hand tilted slightly to see he had pulled his fly open, his huge thumb of his other hand straining his sky blue underwear outstretched. Deep within, a thick, dormant monster of a cock lay sleeping atop a hefty set of nuts and all crowned with a matte mess of wirey black pubes. I felt the hand slowly lowering as I began to struggle in protest. Passing Bry in the fishbowl Ben laughed "If that lil Cinderella has to stay home, I guess you can go to the ball!" It was no use, after his navel I was unceremoniously released, falling into the dense humid cavern of his package. My tiny body was whipped by the oily pubes and landed with a sickeningly squelchy splat against his wrinkly left nut. Instinctively gripping the squishy skin folds, his musky masculine stench overwhelmed me as I looked up. Ben's huge face looked down lovingly as he smiled from above his torso. I whimpered up with a tiny wave, begging for him to reconsider. But his drunken stupor is impenetrable as he gave one final wink, before letting his elasticated waistband snap back powerfully against his groin. Trapped in the warm musky darkness, I felt the huge thighs begin to grind as me moved about. A distant, muffled voice of my friend called out "Hey Bry, one last one for ya!" I was unsure what he was saying, until it was revealed to me as a distant blast gave rise to a warm, gusting wind of methane came rushing from Ben's rear, and clouding my cramped enclosure. I coughed and gagged at the foul eggy gas. Burying my face in his juicy sack, I prayed that this ordeal would be shorter lives than the last.
------------------------------------
NEW FRIENDS
BRYAN'S POV
------------------------------------
I was dizzied from the fumes of my brother's reverberative fart, watching his massive form stride off, worrying how poor Joel would go in his stinky package. My atmosphere was coupled with the enormous sight, sounds and vibrations of the party, which began to overwhelm me as I curled up in my tank and covered my ears in a ball. Hoping to some how pass out and fast forward to the next day, I did not anticipate the next giant to approach. Heavy, hairy knuckles rapped against the fragile glass of the tank with successive thunks to get my attention. Resisting as long as I could I slowly peeked behind me. Before me was the familiar strawberry blonde beard of Jeff, Dave's construction worker boss as he grinned eagerly in with bloodshot eyes and beer soaked breath. His teeth glistened as his pink lips pulled apart mischievously. I was so distracted by his looming face I failed to notice his calloused fingers snaking their way in. My face was muffled immediately as Jeff was now a seasoned profession at handling tinies after his time with Dave and the Share House boys. I felt his enormous swinging hand as he moved through the party. As the fingers unfurled I felt the unfamiliar coolness of fresh air, as my eyes focused I saw he was on the balcony with three other men smoking. "Hey boys, look who I nabbed" My eyes made contact with the buff blonde giant from before, Mike. His form from this angle was even more impressive with his hairy blonde chest hairs bursting from the neck of his teams nylon polo, and thick thighs strained at his light jeans, leading to his pair of ratty, smelly sneakers down below. He winked at me knowingly, familiar with the sight of me. Beside him, One rusticly styled man with dirty blonde beard and longer hair to his ears sucked on his vape as he leaned in and exhaled, gushing sickly sweet berry mist over my body as he chuckled. "Fuck maaaan, being that small around these boys would be the last place I wanna be" before he returned to his full height to gulp at a beer. He was visibly very fit, his strong muscle chest straining his denim shirt as his waistline tapered in below to his beige chinos leading to a pair of well worn work boots. Beside him a new black giant with perfectly manicured stubble and crew cut agreed with him "fuck man would you look at him, surprised Dave hasn't smooshed the fucker under his flat feet or his fat ass!" The men burst into raucous laughter at my expense. Jeff's thumb rubbed up and down my body as he sucked on a lit cigarette. The disgusting smoky air gushed down his plaid shirt and choked me as he sighed "actually" The boys listened intently as Jeff carelessly and nonchalantly began to regale the boys with the stories he had heard from Dave. The boy's eyes going wide and jaws dropping in shock, before terrifyingly their shock dissipated and turned to curiousness. The black man gulp west his beer as it spilled down his chin and torso. The huge man, Anthony as it turned out, must have been a linebacker, similarly built body with muscular fat straining at a black The Strokes t shirt, messily hanging over a pair of beer stained red basketball shorts as his pudgy toes wiggled in his adidas slides below. Mike sucked on a tobacco scented vape nonchalantly as he explained "sounds rough, though, lil guy woulda had it rougher with me if I found him" The boys mock him, asking him to explain himself. Mike shrugged playfully "I'm just saying if I had control of the lil runts size, I'd be getting my knob polished every night. As if the runt would have choice in the matter" the boys contemplated the thought and began to verbalise their thoughts. The country hipster Zac exhaled his vape and said "To be fair, I wouldn't mind a foot rub after a day on the site. These boots get a bit stanky and my heels are aching" the boys nodded in agreement as if black Tony slapped Zac's chest "Probably need to get him a teeny gas mask though, I can smell those dogs from all the way up here!" He joked as he clutched his broad nose. Zac shoved his buddy and chastised "oh yeah and what exactly would you do" Anthony scratched at his jaw. "Well I nahh not gonna say" he shook his head dismissively as the boys shoved him, encouraging him to finish his thought. With a cheeky smile, his strong fingers pushed at his lips as he relented. "Well ya see, my missus rimmed me once, and it was pretty fucking fantastic. But the bitch complained after that it was 'gross' and 'messy'. Since we broke up I've been trying to find a girl to do it, no one fuckin will, even called up some girls who complained that no money was enough for my ass hole. And well you see, if I had that lil fella, you can bet he wouldn't be allowed to say no" I was in abject horror at the conversation. These huge men talking so openly and explicitly about their horrific proclivities, and at the expense of an actual human. Mike tilted his head back and asked with a gust of vape "what about you Jeffy What would you want" Jeff rolled me around in his hand and looked about nervously. Making sure the coast was clear he adjusted my position from his palm to between his calloused fingers and raised me upwards. His huge face filled my vision. His lips and strawberry blonde stubble glistened with residual beer. His teeth were revealed once more as a huge smile extended into an opening maw, giving me a view down into the deep dark red gullet of his throat. A massive abrasive whale like tongue flopped about before pushing towards me. The viscous wet slobber slapped over me as he licked me, before the ravenous muscle pulled me into his wet cavern. My mouth filled with his spit as he consumed me in his mouth and sealed his lips. The darkness was all around, terrifying me. For a brief moment a glimpse of light burst in, the distant, intently looking figures of the men looked at me fleetingly before a huge cylindrical foam structure forced its way in. The heat radiated off the huge cigarette was sucked, the choking, disgusting stench of cigarette gushed over me, racing down into the mans lungs, before roaring back up as his mouth opened. My tiny skin was scorched by the hot wind as I tumbled over the plump lips and back into his palm. His voice boomed with laughter "Second hand Smoke, it'll nearly kill ya!" As I gagged and spluttered in his palm below. The boys themselves once again transitioned from shock to curiosity "Whoa Dude, what if Dave saw you" Jeff just responded with a shrug "Between you and me, he'd probably love to see it. How bout you boys have a turn" Jeff responded as he looked around and grabbed a spare bar stool, dragging it into the circle between the boys. With a wet splat, my tiny body was slammed onto the seat of the stool. My tiny body aching from the force of the casually powerful hand "How bout you, Zac was it Let those big boys out" Zac sucked on his vape and looked around sheepishly. With a slow exhale, a slight, indiscernible nod came from his strong jawline. I struggled to comprehend the world around me as his huge face looked close into my line of sight. His stubbled jaw pulling into a wicked grin "Catch your breath buddy" he said in a hushed tone, "these size 12's haven't had a breath all day" far in the distance below, the sound of ropes straining and stretching arose as the thick work boots were untied. Flicking his hair out of his face, Zac leaned back on his own stool. My eyes saw a wall of beige chino woosh past the sky before me as a huge, black socked foot lifted up. The massive fuzzy wall of his sole slammed down on the edge of the stool, my lungs were filled with a pungent cheesy stench as his toes wiggled in their confines above me. I was in shock as the huge foot wiggled his toes in the sky, black tangled lint fell down like ash to the seat surrounding me. In fear of the stranger's huge stomping foot, I scrambled back. Taking in the towering appendage, a large hooked finger swung down and gripped behind the elasticated opening, peeling it off violently. To reveal a wet, glistening bare foot. Zac hollered in excitement and swung his sock in the air like a propeller before dropping it to his boots below. The stench of his foot was purely overpowering as he cracked his toes. The i manicured nails bending over towards me as he vaped again. "Oh boy! Good to get them out!" He sighed "Go on runt, get up in there and start rubbing" I was gobsmacked at the sight, smells and cockiness of this huge stranger. Stammering I looked around with no escape. Detecting my hesitation, Mike leaned over and extended his own hairy finger to scoop behind my back. "You heard the man, cunt, get in there" he demanded as he pushed me up and slammed me into the hard, calloused underside. My tiny face smooshed into the sole, my tiny mouth inhaling the man's scent. I coughed and gagged in agony as Mike pushed me firmly into Zac's foot as the giant moaned in relaxation. "Fuck yeah thanks Mikey, make him work for it." Through sobbing tears I was dragged up to the wiggling toes. My tiny face was crammed into the crook between his toes. Lint and greasy toe jam smeared over my face in pure humiliation. Looking in the distance, it was unavoidable to see Zac casually rubbing at a prominent bulge in his trousers. The sick fuck was getting off on this. "Don't worry Mike, I got this" he said as he flexed his ankle, throwing me back like a rollercoaster I was slammed firmly back into the seat again as the foot pushed down, like dousing a cigarette, Zac twisted the ball of his foot down, bearing down on my minuscule body with evil vindication. The pressure was so intense that I could feel my indestructible ribs almost cracking and wind crushing out of my lungs. I felt my eyes were about to pop when a booming voice rang out "All right that's enough dude" Jeff hollered as he snaked a finger in to pull the toe off with a sickening wet squelch. "Everyone should get a turn, how bout you Mikey, what'd you say you wanted" Without any hesitation that Zac had held, Mike passed his beer to Tony and reached hungrily for his belt. The man was truly terrifying as he stood over me, his body stretching high into the night sky, illuminated by the harsh white light of the balcony. An enormous clanking rang out as his belt unfastened, before his thumbs and fingers raced for his zipper, giving a cocky smirk, he slowly and determinedly dragged it down with an ominous cranking of his fly to reveal a pair of ratty red briefs underneath. A thick, musky stench of man wafted out almost immediately as I recoiled at the sight of his hefty bulge. With his denim jeans pulled down, his powerful hands reached in and adjusted his growing hard on. The base of the bulge was darkened with an old piss stain from earlier in the night, giving out a sour acidic stink. His thumbs reached back and pulled his waistband down to open up to a dense dirty blonde mess of untrimmed pubic hair. The dense thresh was long enough to lose me, even at my non-micro height. The base of his cock showed itself beneath as he growled. "What are you Half an inch" He said rhetorically as I nodded in pure submission. He smiled and tilted his head cockily "Wanna see nine" In a swift movement the semi hard cock was whipped out and slammed down heavily onto the stool, aimed at me. His uncut cockhead glistened with a mix of old piss and a brewing precum. Reaching for his beer, he said before gulping "get to it, cunt" his demeanour meant I was in no position to refuse as I shuffled on my knees to brace against the bulb. Taking in his unique aroma, I looked up for his direction, which was given with a scowl. Leaning in I extended my tongue and gently licked. "OH FUCK!" He doubled over in ecstasy at the sensation "Fuck runt didn't think you'd do it, or it to be that FUCKIN good!" His hips slightly bucked as he humped towards me, knocking me back. His huge hand reached down, cupping under his birth to lift the tool up. I laid back shock as it blotted out the light above as he wiggled his dick before slamming it down once more, this time onto me. "Fuck yeah take it runt" he groaned as he pummelled me repeatedly with his monstrous dong. Hidden from his view I winced in pain and humiliation. My aching chest from Zac's foot was further ached from the relentless slamming as the big man dominated me. I tried crawling over and away, which caught his attention. "Getting in position are ya I might have a tough time fucking that puny ass at that size." He snarled "would pop you like a fuckin grape, that's be fucking hot though!" I couldn't stop the tears as his viscous precum drooled over me like a ravenous slobbering dog. The huge cock continued to bash my pathetic body as he laughed "but before that!" He laughed as he lifted up and repositioned, scooching closer to the bar stool. I looked over my shoulder as he used his finger, demanding I flip over. I looked up to see an enormous, wrinkled ballsac wobbled above, every crevice and wrinkled defined and cropped with wirey, matted hairs. Massive orbs of his nuts swung, full of virile masculine cum churning in excitement. "How's about a teabag!" He hollered as he lifted the sac up to let it swing. I braced futiley as it started descending heavily toward me. I awaited the consuming impact but was shocked to hear a deafening thud. Looking up, Jeff's huge hand shoved Mike backwards, causing him to stumble "ah-ah buddy, you only get one, you're done bro!" Jeff said nonchalantly and protectively. Mike scowled as he backed back, grimacing as he tucked his 9 inch hard python back into its damp wet confines of his underwear. He glared at me as I continued to cough up his foul seed, leaning in his breath flooded over me as he whispered "next time you're gonna finish the job" before standing back and refastening his jeans and returning to his drink. Gagging on the salt and grime of Mikes precum and Zac' toe jam, I felt utterly broken. I looked up with hope for Jeff to fulfill his protector role and retrieve me, but he merely made eye contact with me. Without breaking, he spoke powerfully. "Tony." My heart leapt to my throat as I tried to remember his request. Turning away from Jeff I looked to Tony for mercy, but was instead greeted with the huge man hitching his cargo shorts up under his paunch. I muttered solemnly as he shrugged "Won't be the whole show, but this'll be fun" as he pushed his feet to the ground and approached me. "You're lucky I'm nice dude" he bellowed down. Rubbing the underside of his gut he lifted his shirt up slightly, pulling it up above his waistband to reveal his underside of his hairy black tummy. "You best sit still for this, now lay back!" He barked. Mike grimaced and looked away playfully "Oh dude, he's fucked" Tony smiled and looked up to the night sky. "Clear skies tonight hey, look up lil man, you're gonna see a full moon!" His form twisted on the spot as his red shorts swung around, revealing the sheer massive curvature of his back. His fat ass standing proudly like a shelf outwards. I cowered as the two huge globes strained at the satiny red material, his hungry crack swallowing the fabric into the dense canyon between. I gulped silently as he slowly bucked his hips side to side slightly. Of all the smells, the rancid sewer of the giant black ass wafted the strongest, steering the inside of my nose and lungs. I thought to myself "This experience never gets easier" as the massive ass pushed towards me. The huge cheeks filled the horizon as the inner seam was revealed. The fabric was worn and discoloured from years of grinding and scorching hot farts. With an almighty quake, the ass came hurtling down with a bone crunching THUD. My world was consumed by an immersive wall of red, the small red holes of the fabric like portholes to me, before the view disappears and I was snuffed out by darkness. My senses were overwhelmed by the heat and stench of pure man ass. The dirty, unwashed ass stink caused me to vomit all over myself. Praying the giant would relent, I was hurt even more as he playfully wiggled his massive ass side to side, clenching in between to try and crush me further. His booming voice was muffled from miles of fat as he chatted playfully to his buds above. The torture was unforgiving as I pleaded for it to stop. After what felt like hours, but was mere minutes, I felt the huge weight slowly lift off me. Looking up, the wet sweaty outline of my body was plastered to his crack like a cartoon as I gasped for air. In the distance I could see a fragment of night sky. Horrifyingly it was quickly obscured by Mike who laughed "Nah dude, you ain't don't, smoosh that's fucker to a pulp!" As he reached out and grabbed his bud's shoulders, before pushing down forcefully, sending Tony slamming back down onto his ass and crushing me more once more. Feeling the immense pressure threatening to obliterate me, I screamed out for release. To my shock, the enormous form above me complied as the massive Tony shoved his friend away and lumbered off to his own seat once more. With yet another heaving crash, his massive form slammed down, his chest and belly quaking from the impact. Mike couldn't contain his laughter as he looked at my struggling form as I gasped for air. "Aw fuck Tony" he said with a now noticeable slur, your damn ass is too fat! Gotta give him a real firm rump to make him into a paste!" I didn't have time to recognise his intention until I saw a looming wall of denim. The coarse material seemingly painted on the tight, muscular ass cheeks. The cruel giant talking control as he hitched his own waistband upwards to accentuate the curvature of his firm butt. Casting a quick look over his shoulder he laughed "Get ready to get flat, runt" as the huge seam of his jeans came rocketing forcefully towards me. I shrieked out in pure terror before being instantly pulverised by the tones of massive, muscular glutes. The boys scoffed in a mix of both shock and amusement at the velocity and cruelty the huge man delivered to me. Not waiting like his friend, he was just as quick to stand up, Zac guffawing at the sight of my tiny body planted to the seat of mikes jeans like a cartoon. Mike looked back to see what was so funny, spying the empty seat below him and knowing my predicament. Proudly he turned heel and gave an exaggerated walk along the length of the balcony, grinding his powerful cheeks, before twisting and returning. He proudly stuck his ass back in a half squat to show his friends my immobilised form. With a chuckle he commented "Little runt loves my ass so much he can't let go of it!" With a disgusting cocky confidence. "Sorry lil fella, ain't queer like that. How's bout we get you outta there" Jeff nodded and began to reach for me as Mike dismissed him with a wave. "I got this bro" he said as he arched his ass back over the stool. With a thumbs up to Tony he winced an eye "Benny boy's spicy chicken wings are making their way through" the simple sentence horrified me as I knew what was to come. From the depths of the trench beyond the denim wall, a roaring, burning wind pushed from his insides. A short, sharp blast of scorching hot gas erupted out, a powerful wind that dislodged me and sent me tumbling to the stool below. The stench was dry, eggy and sour as it clogged what little air I had in my chest The boys themselves gagged at the stench and burst into laughter at the sight as I lay coughing and spluttering with lungs full of cruel, noxious methane. Mike proudly sipped on the last of his beer and began to return to his throne, but was stopped by a strong, powerful drunken voice, one that did not belong to the four men around me. "hey!" The crowd across the balcony fell quiet as a clear path was formed. At the end, a wobbling, shirtless Dave stood drunkenly. He clocked onto my pathetic, gasping form before looking at Mike. "hey!" He repeated to get Mike's attention. I had never been so happy to see that drunken behemoth in my life. He placed his drink down and rubbed the underside of his tummy as he pulled his shoulders back to assert dominance "You think that's funny!" The huge brute had somehow became my saviour in that tense, terrifying moment. With a hiccup, his proud form shook as his lips, wet with beer still slowly pursed before booming. "I'll show you how it's done"

▲SHRINK▲▲ UNKNOWN▲▲SHRINK▲