Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

SUP Bro, I’m an alpha

Started by The_spoon, October 17, 2020, 06:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_spoon

"Wow babe, your biceps is almost 18 inches." Said Martin as he took her weekly measurements.

"And you also gained 4 lbs since last week, combined with your hectic training regimen and anabolics especially the trenbolone the results are more than I expected it would be."

"Yeah, I must say that the trenbolone is awesome." Replied Jenny.

" Just be carefull babe, tren might deliver fast results but it can be extremely dangerous. We might have to lower the amount of tren and maybe just up the other steroids to compensate for it."

"Lower the tren, heck no, I want to increase it."

"You've already used it for 8 weeks and the cycle recommendation is 16 weeks, also you are using more than what is suggested for women." Said Martin with concern in his voice.

"Okay hear me out, I've never felt so strong and confident before, let's just increase the tren for the last 4 weeks of this cycle." Protested Jenny.

"No way, the side effects outweigh the short term results, let's follow the cycle I prepared for you." Stated Martin assertively.

"Stop being such a dick Martin, you just want to control me!" Shouted Jenny.

"Hey babe, where did that come from, I just want you to reach your goals in a safe and reliable way."

"No, my body my choice, either you are going to help me or you can fuck off ."

"Jenny, you're being unreasonable."

"Oh screw you." Shouted Jenny as she stormed out of the bathroom leaving Martin perplexed and bewildered as he just stood there.

Jenny went straight to her room and slammed her bedroom door shut with such force at the neighbors could hear it.


Jenny cried in her room, not tears of sorrow but tears of frustration.

"Why can't he just increase my dosage, he either can't or won't understand my side of the story, the trenbolone cycle is the best cycle I've ever been on." Thought Jenny to herself as she was seething with rage.


After about 20 minutes Martin knocked on her door.

"I've brought coffee and snacks." Said Martin.

Jenny opened the door and looked sheepishly at Martin.

"I am sorry Martin." Said Jenny as she scooped in to hug him.

"Okay, I think we both need to compromise, I will continue to administer the tren for the next 4 weeks, no changes to the dosage, but you need to do another blood test after this cycle." Said Martin.



The_spoon

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

allegend

More! The story is good for business!