Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Come to Kandyland!

Started by Kandylegs, June 24, 2021, 02:24:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kandylegs

Super excited to host in Rhode Island for the first time 7/5 and 7/6!  So tell me, would you rather have me live on HBC or my kandylegsxxx onlyfans or do a Skype so it's more personal?  Love the feedback! Xoxo

Kandylegs

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

OrangeCountyCalifornia

Do Skype.

Also, any plans for California?

cjones

SKYPE I love it it's the best way to see if you like the girl and if there's a connection. I'm so happy that I  Skyped with Kandy before we met. It made our first session amazing and I felt like I already knew her we didn't go into the session cold not knowing each other. I also like checking out there You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to see how they current look and to see if we can connect those are my two favorite ways now.