LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Replacement for baby oil

Started by michaelg1978, November 29, 2021, 10:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

michaelg1978

What's a good replacement for baby oil, or any oil, for rub downs, slippery wrestling? I'm looking for easy clean up and no strong scent. I was debating nuru gel but I'm not sure if can mix that and it use it immediately.

michaelg1978

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

freudian1

I like fractionated coconut oil.  Unlike normal coconut oil it stays liquid no matter what the temperature.  Feels nice on the skin, and has no or very mild scent.