⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My name is Silvia Rosa

Started by StrongNtasty, June 18, 2023, 04:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StrongNtasty

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hello, my lovely new/old fans!!!

I'd like to introduce myself to those who still don't know me...

My name is Silvia Rosa a.k.a Strong N Tasty, I am a professional IFBB athlete. Born in Brazil and lived the biggest part of my life in Germany.
I speak fluent English, German, Spanish, and of course my mother language Portuguese.

My passion, bodybuilding, changed my life completely! I am a self-confident muscular woman! I am noticed wherever I am, and I love it!!!
I love to feel like a goddess and being worshiped is one of the most amazing things in life!

As you all know bodybuilding costs us a lot of money, time, and dedication. And when it comes to getting a sponsorship, we, FBB are strongly discriminated.
So boys, let me use this opportunity to invite you to join my new only fans page. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This monthly small donation can be just a little money for you but for me is the possibility to make my dream be true.
There you will find many high-quality pictures, private videos, and the possibility to chat with me. custom videos are also possible.

If only fans is not your thing, you can also book an in-person or a Skype session with me. through the mail You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login@icloud.com
(please just use the email for appointments, time wasters are going to be ignored)

skype session costs 5€/ minute, pay through PayPal (same email)

Or you can meet me at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

THANK YOU, EVERYONE!!! AND STAY STRONG!!!

love
SILVIA
@silvia.rosa.fit     You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

StrongNtasty

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
@silvia.rosa.fit     You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

StrongNtasty

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hello, my lovely new/old fans!!!

I'd like to introduce myself to those who still don't know me...

My name is Silvia Rosa a.k.a Strong N Tasty, I am a professional IFBB athlete. Born in Brazil and lived the biggest part of my life in Germany.
I speak fluent English, German, Spanish, and of course my mother language Portuguese.

My passion, bodybuilding, changed my life completely! I am a self-confident muscular woman! I am noticed wherever I am, and I love it!!!
I love to feel like a goddess and being worshiped is one of the most amazing things in life!

As you all know bodybuilding costs us a lot of money, time, and dedication. And when it comes to getting a sponsorship, we, FBB are strongly discriminated.
So boys, let me use this opportunity to invite you to join my new only fans page. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This monthly small donation can be just a little money for you but for me is the possibility to make my dream be true.
There you will find many high-quality pictures, private videos, and the possibility to chat with me. custom videos are also possible.

If only fans is not your thing, you can also book an in-person or a Skype session with me. through the mail You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login@icloud.com
(please just use the email for appointments, time wasters are going to be ignored)

skype session costs 5€/ minute, pay through PayPal (same email)

Or you can meet me at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

THANK YOU, EVERYONE!!! AND STAY STRONG!!!

love
SILVIA
@silvia.rosa.fit     You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Realmlord

Strong N tasty indeed. your shoulders look amazing. Very well rounded caps