Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amanda Machado

Started by Amanda, December 14, 2020, 05:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amanda

Hello lovely bodybuilding fans,
I've been getting some requests for flexing sessions and I am considering trying them out.
If you are interested, get in contact with me via IG:
Amandinha1

Much love,
AM


Noswal

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello lovely bodybuilding fans,
I've been getting some requests for flexing sessions and I am considering trying them out.
If you are interested, get in contact with me via IG:
Amandinha1

Much love,
AM

I'd love to have a session with you though I'd also like a muscle worship session as well.
I am a fan of yours & I post many of your pics where you are wearing dresses on my Facebook group.
So many women, So little time!! :)

busthemus2003

If you ever come to Australia I am in!

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you ever come to Australia I am in!

I second that :)
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

d123

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jiggle