⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Jacqueline Horan

Started by Jacqueline Horan, February 12, 2020, 03:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacqueline Horan

Good Morning .

I just wanted to post a note about my upcoming Competition Plans . Its been a while since I competed at National Level. Ive had alot of personal things happen these past 5 years . I did make it on stage for a local show two years ago  and I qualified for Nationals but then I became injured . I ve rehabbed myself for a year. I have hired a coach to take over the load of Prep so I can focus on my business and family.  We talked about me going to Miami in Florida in November , but I dont want to be that far away from my kids.  Yesterday I had him check me over to see if there was anyway we could make it USA in July cause its closer to home.  He gave it a yes. 

So here is my starting point.  2/10/2020  . 138 lbs . 5ft.  I am currently natural.  We are doing a grow  time starting now until May . Im doing about 2000 calories a day and still lifting very heavy.  I am hoping to look big enough for BB. I have lost alot of size in my legs , so we are working on that........... Anyway I hope to talk to some of you soon . I have a small support group  and this should be a lot of fun . 

xoxo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


briant560

Welcome back! We love you Jackie!

ilikebuffgirls

Wow welcome back you'll be back. Your physique looks amazing and you looked so ripped before. Keep it up.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jacqueline Horan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Welcome back! We love you Jackie!

thank you so much

Jacqueline Horan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow welcome back you'll be back. Your physique looks amazing and you looked so ripped before. Keep it up.

thank you so much , up 8 lbs :)

petro45

Welcome back...big fan. Best of luck!

JBL2018

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Good Morning .

I just wanted to post a note about my upcoming Competition Plans . Its been a while since I competed at National Level. Ive had alot of personal things happen these past 5 years . I did make it on stage for a local show two years ago  and I qualified for Nationals but then I became injured . I ve rehabbed myself for a year. I have hired a coach to take over the load of Prep so I can focus on my business and family.  We talked about me going to Miami in Florida in November , but I dont want to be that far away from my kids.  Yesterday I had him check me over to see if there was anyway we could make it USA in July cause its closer to home.  He gave it a yes. 

So here is my starting point.  2/10/2020  . 138 lbs . 5ft.  I am currently natural.  We are doing a grow  time starting now until May . Im doing about 2000 calories a day and still lifting very heavy.  I am hoping to look big enough for BB. I have lost alot of size in my legs , so we are working on that........... Anyway I hope to talk to some of you soon . I have a small support group  and this should be a lot of fun . 

xoxo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Hi Jaq, how nice to greet you, you look great in the photos, especially the double biceps, muscular sensuality. Greetings

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Admirador del musculo femenino.-
Admirer of female muscle.-

Lottielu


lostlastexile

Welcome back! You look fantastic and I have no doubt that you will return to full power :clap:
There Can Be Only One

Sheep

Fantastic bod Jac and if you are growing bigger that would be awesome. Hope you're safe and well. Keep building muscle.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

achilleus

Hi Jaq,

you got the basics right: good muscle volume and well balanced. This will be great joy to watch you cut down for the USA in July.

If you like, post pictures of your progress.

All the best!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jonesfan

Keep up the great work! We'll be pushing for you!

Thizzizwhatitiz


Super_squirrel